[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (3.3 MB, 1724x9857)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB PNG
>>
>Naruto Mobile
>Gundam gacha
When did those release?Also Takt OP dying as expected.
>>
>aether gazer
what the FUCK went wrong
>>
Action Taimanin
Where is it?
>>
are these gacha only?
>>
>>1442775
Coming in too late to compete with honkai and PGR, looking like PGR minus the edgy/grimdark tone (esp. early on), the coom came too late, Yostar not shilling the fuck out the game like AL, AK, and BA; and genshin pretty much killing honkai clones
>>
File: 322307000146.jpg (162 KB, 706x1000)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>1440904
Forgot best game #COMPASS
>>
>>1442818
Yes. Also I need know what happened with LLSIF 2? Why did it shut down early?
>>
>>1442891
literally who
>>
>>1443042
Performance issues(crashing,overheating,dropping notes and timing issues) and being a worse version of both SIF and SIFAS without the good parts.Also supposedly the SIF/AS link didn't work for a lot of people.KYAHY
>>
>>1443089
Jesus, I think that's one way of making your game dead on arrival without even making it to the first day. Why couldn't they just take their time and polish their game instead of publishing some bug-ridden mess? Actually they should have continued that LLSIF 1 game with some major updates or they could go with just making an offline version like how some games have like that Tokimeki game.
Anyway, is Love Live still relevant or it's been pretty dead?
>>
didn't realize love and deepspace was making bank yeesh
>>
>>1443625
Didn't even know it even existed but just remember it's from foids and fujos which I'm not even surprised since they'll spend their entire life savings on their husbandos.
>>
>>1443616
Apparently Bushi "wants to regain the trust of their fans" but after that dumpsterfire I doubt anything will actually come of it.The franchise's still alive(Liella 3rd season and the Nijis are also getting something but I don't remember what) but the only mobile game left is Link Like,which is not a rhythm game at all and also regionlocked forever.
>>
>>1443047
https://m-apps.qoo-app.com/en-US/app/4799
One of the best and pretty long-running gacha from JP. Has it's own great competitive scene and well known for its vocaloid songs. The Toaru collab is up for a few days. Definitely should check it out.
>>
File: 20240406054050.webm (3.81 MB, 1720x720)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
Atelier lives to see another day, absolutely based.
>>
File: 1712429690902.png (386 KB, 593x659)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
PLEASE PLAY WUTHERING WAVES ON THE 23RD
>>
>>1444782
no
>>
>>1444782
Azur Promilia killed all interest in even trying WW for me
>>
>>1444830
Why not play WW until AP is out
>>
I don't know how Star Rail manages to rake in so much profit, as their entire business model is as follows:
>release patch
>release 2h~ story
>release 2h~ event
>release character
>do nothing for 20~ days
>release 2h~ event
>release character
>do nothing for 20~ days
>repeat each patch
>>
>>1440904
I kneel
>>
>>1444889
Because it's a side game for Genshin players and the main objective is to keep them roped in the hoyo economy
>>
>>1442774
Nikke bros... why are we so broke
>Also Takt OP dying as expected.
what? Why? as was JUST about to play it properly, have it installed since release
>>
>>1444889
Star Rail's high sales this period is entirely due to Sparkle. She's slutty, she's crazy, and she's relatively meta.
I expect this to be SR's highest grossing sale period for a long time, if not forever.
>>
ARTERY GEAR SWEEP
WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK
>>
>>1445013
Why can't we have these in male-oriented games?
>>
>>1444833
im not gay
>>
>>1440904
>no shit enix game on top
BASED
kill all shit enix games NOW

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.