[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685385265224477.webm (3.86 MB, 1920x1080)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
Anyone playing this game? I started this game recently and been having fun with it but have no one to talk about it with
>>
don't play it myself but it has a general on /vg/
>>
>>1458014
The thread over there seemed like a circlejerk of shitposters, as expected of /vg/.
>>
>>1457950
sexy loli
>>
i started recently, i play on and off, it's okay, love the female chars and animations and general art direction, but the combat and story are meh, not enough to get me to login everyday. also got this stupid loli on the free pull, i hate lolis i want eclipse
>>
>>1458457
I've been liking the combat because it's different from other games and kinda fun.

The story has been nice too since it reminds me of old JRPG games.
>>
>>1457950
More games should do loli brides
>>
>>1460928
Can't disagree with that
>>
>>1457950
>Brown Dust 2
how does this not have hentai
>>
>>1457950
I've tried it the gacha is pretty generous with a free pull every single day but I've gotten 2 URs and they're both not the loli bride so I'm pretty pissed at the "rate up" numbers
How do you have the featured banner have a 1.5% chance and offbanners 0.75% chance and I win the 0.75% twice?
>>
>>1461796
You can reroll for her and it's pretty easy to do so.
>>
why is the dust brown?
>>
>>1462308
up there with great questions such as why is the sky blue and why do birds fly
>>
>>1462406
if you want to be retarded then make a thread on /v/ with the rest of the idiots
>>
>>1462407
>if you have a legitimate question how about just fuck off
???? This is not a shitpost since i read about it somewhere. Im not going to touch a game that seemingly baits you with its promo materials while not sticking with the actual premise.
>>
>>1462413
This is the last reply you'll get from me.
If you're not interested in game discussion then fuck off. This isn't /v/ and there's no space for your retardation in this board.
>>
>>1462413
>>1462406
Short answer yes
Long answer yes there are literally characters whose skill burst/ultimate/whatever you wanna call it animated CGs include them having sex with other men on screen. Brown dust 1 had a nameable protagonist who the chicks were all in love with, Brown dust 2 is straight up cuckshit and shipshit (enjoy half the women salivating over Gray every time he's on screen)
>>
>>1462498
Thanks for the real answer. Sometimes I can't help but hate chan culture for this reason alone.
>>
>>1462498
it's just one, and she's a literal prostitute
but yeah, none of the girls in this game are for (You), it's a shame because the game has some semblance of decent gameplay and story
>>
>>1457950
Really nice game
Wish it was more popular
>>
File: rice.jpg (126 KB, 1500x760)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
can someone explain what the rice is for? I thought it was like stamina, but when I put them on auto combat in the dungeon, they kept fighting despite having no rice.
>>
>>1464602
Rice is basically your stamina yes
Used for Slime/Goblin and Hunting grounds

They can still fight with no rice but you're not getting rewards
>>
>>1457950
ToT
>>
>>1458990
The combat seems good like it's simple enough to not be a chore but complex enough to be entertaining
>>
Is there a website compiling the sexy animations?
>>
>>1457950
im not playing it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.