[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't need sleep I need answers. Is mihoyo defying the CCP and promoting homosexuality among their characters? is robin secretly lesbian? COME ON HOYO I NEED ANSWERS NOW.
>>
File: Fl8jnQcacAE51zt.jpg (854 KB, 4032x2268)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>1461092
>is chinky corp defying chinky govt
>>
>>1461092
>Is mihoyo defying the CCP and promoting homosexuality among their characters?
yes
>>
>>1461092
fucking yuricuckers
>>
>>1461092
>>1461212
They find loop holes through posting the yurishit on youtube.
>>
>>1461092
They have flags for every color combination at this point, so that post is grasping at straws.
>>
>>1461451
Seriously
i couldn't even tell you what kind of mental illness that even is
>>
>>1461092
Mihoyo are yurifags.
However, yuri and yaoi are separate from LGBT no matter how westerners try to argue otherwise.
>>
they're called miHomo for a reason
>>
>>1461092
da wei is gonna troll all yuritards by introducing Robin's fiance husband. but seriously what ticks off the yuritards now? they werent this retarded before seele x bronya pairing
>>
>>1461092
shithoyo have always been yurishit
how fucking new are you lol
>>
File: 1713528352901178.png (783 KB, 1600x900)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
This is like saying, wow, Jewish masters are electing right wing leaders across the world, so based!
>>
What the fuck new flag is this? I thought it was the rainbow.
>>
The heterosexual males in CN has been reported the mihoyo PR guy that has LGBTQ ngo in beijing to CCP report website. Guess they investigating or something. (NGO and LGBTQ is nono in CN)
Just that feminists in CN currently has the law power like an elderly or a child.
Plus most of them are already in the government system. Also getting a new marriage law like the french(kek) and all those fake marriage plans to rob half of the fortunes from the victim. Making the marriage rate lower.
I would say that CN are speedrunning the japan feminists era. goodnight
>>
>>1461092
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.