[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img 3.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1200)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Genre: runner game, action game, not an open world game

Estimated year of release: between 2010-2015, couldn't be later than 2015

Graphics/art style: 3d polygon graphic, more of an anime style, cyberpunk, cityscape, not dark or gritty

Notable characters: The character you play as is a human girl with long black hair, light skin, and she wears a tight dark suit (cyberpunk-like style). There are multiple skins for her, one is a red outfit, and another is a dinosaur/dragon outfit (there are more but I can only remember those two). She carries a sword or some sort of weapon. There is no other playable character.

the enemies are red robots. they are shaped like geometric shape (similar to the image below), (I think the normal enemy is more accurate to those from the game than the boss/advanced enemy). They fly in from far away and from left/right into the player's range of attack.

Notable gameplay mechanics: Third person, top-down view (to camera position is similar to subway surfers).

During the gameplay, the main character automatically runs on top of pipes, building, in a city/factory-like landscape. she carries a sword to attack robots coming into her. There are normal mode and hard mode (which the player can gain more point/score to buy skins/outfits). There might have some other "lanes" for the player to switch to (I'm not too sure about this one). I can't remember if the player can control her attack or not. There might have stages/levels, but I'm really not sure.

Other details: I played this game in around 2010-2015 on a HTC phone which was bought around 2008-2010.

The game is very similar to "Slash and Girl", and it's not "Blades of Brim", "EPOCH.2".
>>
Bumping, because this seems interesting.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>>/r/
>>
>>1461846
i dont know it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.