[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686900908157901.png (67 KB, 844x135)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
What went wrong?
>>
Is the cuck drama still going ?
>>
>when you omnipander and cuck your playerbase
The designs are so shit, the original concept art had good designs, and weren't overly coomer, but they went full feminist with the final designs, they look so shit and the game looks bland. They should have learned their lesson about omnipandering from neural cloud.
>>
>>1462100
Dunno, I never play that shit. Maybe they shouldn't have played that in the first place.
>>
>>1462100
How long can they keep gfl2 up with gfl1 tier revenue?
>>
>>1462100
nothing. this was already a gigantic trashfire the moment you knew they weren't made by the original team.
>>
>>1463507
Really? I thought Yuzhong was still handling the development.
>>
Omnipandering shitty game in an industry that's sick of them.
>>
dogshit artstyle and designs
>>
>>1463549
Meanwhile those are the most successful games
>>
>>1465622
Yeah we know you're a tranny.
>>
>>1465746
only because it's a psyop pushed by mihomo and the globohomo agenda in the same way marvel movies are. the other hetgames are easily successful even if they're not as big.
>>
>>1462100
dunno

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.