[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GNdCCKqWgAA7Yh5.jpg_large.jpg (960 KB, 1080x1920)
960 KB
960 KB JPG
Basically just started. I want the foot girl. Be honest with me, what're my chances of pulling her before she's gone with a F2P account if I'm literally in the beginning of the game
>>
Decently high. You get way more gems at the beginning of the game. I pulled Rem and Emilia when I started back in April 1st.
>>
>>1472914
used salted emails and reroll for her, skipping everything through 2-1 when you can claim mail takes about 10-15 minutes
>>
>>1472914
Highly likely she'll get added to the permanent gacha after the event ends by the way, so you'll get her eventually if you keep playing. Rerolling seems best if you want to start off with her though. Good luck!
>>
>>1473152
>>1473201
I was thinking of using multiple emails, sucks that this isn't like dokkan where I can just remake accounts. Not a bad idea.
>>
>>1473227
If you have a gmail account you can salt your email address by adding +text to the end of your username like so:
>say your account is "anon@gmail.com"
>create a level infinite account with "anon+1@gmail.com"
>if that account is a dud, logout and create a new account with "anon+2@gmail.com", etc.
Any text and/or number string can come after the +. You don't have to make new email accounts if you do this, all the messages still get sent to anon@gmail.com.
>>
>>1473235
Oh shit thanks anon I'll try this
>>
i'm surprised troony appeals to someone, this is an easy skip
>>
>>1473576
Some of us were blessed with eyes
>>
>>1473576
I like women's feet and Im finally being catered to, step aside blind man
>>
>>1473576
I want to sniff those under thighs
>>
I wish Chatterbox had an "instant death button" like the co-op boss from that crossover event
>>
i just started playing what should I be doing?
>>
>>1474122
he does if you fail the red circles
>>
>>1474125
Push campaign, your progress there determines how much resources your outpost generates per hour.
Only level 5 units and level then evenly, fairly early on you'll unlock a feature called synchro that sets other units to the level of those 5.
Once you unlock the standard banner wishlist, set it up prioritizing getting dupes of SSRs you have, then meta picks.
Always go for core dust box rewards in events.
>>
>>1474236
That's hard to do when other players don't fail them.
That crossover boss had white circles that you were supposed to avoid, so you could just shoot them and everyone got hit with an attack.
>>
>>1474292
Thanks anon
>>
File: 118681975_p0.jpg (2.67 MB, 1531x2382)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
>>1474848
Also, if you get stuck on a stage and you think you can progress by opening boxes, only use exactly as many as you need as the moment. They give you resources based on your current oupost output, so they'll be worth more later.
>>
>>1473064
>>1473152
>>1473201
>>1473235
>>1473579
BROS I DID IT
>>
>>1474945
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1474923
That ass is no where near big enough, delete that pic
>>
Kill all feetfags
>>1474945
How many tries and in how much time?
>>
>>1478572
Ehhhhhh about 8 or so resets, maybe 10. Over the course of like 3 days. Was way quicker when I figured out how to use salted emails thanks to >>1473235
>>
File: 78913258.png (283 KB, 440x452)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>1474945
i started like 3 or 4 days ago.
took me about 94 pulls to get her.
>>
File: 7486435135.png (294 KB, 408x446)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>1473576
literally the only reason why i started this game was because of her
>>
>Be me Nikke oldfag
>Played Nikke for since it came out
>After 200 dolars i cant still get Trony
>Try to fool a friend into playing Nikke
>The poor bastard falls for it
>He thinks que can gent Trony (MY SIDES) KEK.jpg
>He enters armed only with a calculator
>10 HOURS LATER AND HE HAS TWO TRONYS
>No acount resent
>No alternative mails
>No money spent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Feet are gross
>>
>>1480469
Take better care of your body
>>
>>1480471
No, I mean in general. Both men feet and women feet.
I don't like the shape.
>>
>>1479478
i'm new to this game.
got my second trony yesterday.
didn't pay a cent for this ;)
>>
>>1480469
That's shiftup going public for you
>>
Why is there two Nikke threads at the same time?
>>
>>1484078
Feetfags are retards
>>
>>1472914
How's the fan service compare to DC? I played Nikke briefly on launch and at the time most characters were pretty tame. One thing I like a lot about the gacha I play today is how f2p friendly they feel. Imo games like Genshin get an unfair pass because of pity. I don't like weapon gacha, not sure if that's a big part of Nikke. I've read some posts online that Nikke is pretty stingy, and that they even have time limited banners or milestone rewards? How expensive are skins? Once you have a good team, are you actually just auto'ing everything? Finally, one criticism I felt on release was that, what's the point of having a lewd character if during combat they're covered up or if they aren't they're scoping in? It felt like Nikke was more of a butt lover's game, because even if there's cleavage it's covered or she's looking away most of the time (or even if you like butts she has long hair or a long coat). Also I wish we had the more leotard Yuni design lol can you "alter" the game files with custom assets?

Sorry for the question vomit. I just hate stingy gacha and when supposed fan service gacha feel like they can't decide whether to lean into it.
>>
>>1487151
You must be an obnoxious mf irl FUCK
Just play the game
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>1487151
whoever the cuck retard that told you Nikke is stingy is clearly a Genshit shill. Ive been playing since launch and im still playing it now. All i can say about this game is that its super generous with their gacha. the general gameplay is not much engaging until you fight the Bosses, and participate in Raids. thats when it gets super sweaty and you really need to big brain managing your squad in the fights. best part is, i got shit to do on the daily and this game doesnt eat up so much of my time to complete daily missions unlike the other garbage gachas out there ie genshin, honkai.

give Nikke another chance and yeah, it is a butt lovers game but there's plenty of tits too to go around. the amount of fan service they provide in this game is unparallel.
>>
>>1487151
>How's the fan service
https://x.com/NIKKE_japan/status/1796360956403991023
>I've read some posts online that Nikke is pretty stingy, and that they even have time limited banners or milestone rewards?
There's seasonal limited characters but not any worse than most gacha. It's definitely more generous than any "every single 5 star is limited" hoyo game atleast, I've played since release and I think I'm only missing 10~ characters from the entire roster
>How expensive are skins?
I'm F2P so I can't say
>Once you have a good team, are you actually just auto'ing everything?
Yes, but at some point late game your power rating will be well under the recommended value, so you'll have to either actually play the game or wait while you scrounge up the resources to level up your team
>Finally, one criticism I felt on release was that, what's the point of having a lewd character if during combat they're covered up or if they aren't they're scoping in?
You'll either tab out and/or do something else while waiting for the auto battle to end anyway, so who cares
>can you "alter" the game files with custom assets?
Yes, look up the other nikke thread, someone posted links there
>>
>>1487404
She has ballistics installed in her butt cheeks.
>>
File: 1627758263433.png (378 KB, 599x615)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>download game after reading thread
>not allowed to play unless I download 8 gigs of VO
>can't mute the shitty video while it downloads

fuck this gay earth I ain't playing this shit, what the fuck
>>
>>1488212
>doesnt realize theres a volume down button
>>
>>1488212
If you’re on iOS just put your phone on silent, since that apparently mutes all in game audio (thought the game was broken when I first installed it)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.