[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tbc.png (1.01 MB, 960x480)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
You did get the mediocre collab units right?
Theres only 2 days left now!
battle cats thread
>>
Legend ticket when
>>
>>1474317
UR 25k
>>
File: nuts.png (940 KB, 720x713)
940 KB
940 KB PNG
I got baby cat and Ganesha from Epicfest they any good
>>
>Doing Legend Quest
>Two Sir Metal Seal maps in a row
Dead Falls and Utopia is Over There, so just 100% magnification. Still a pain in the ass if the only critter left after the reshuffle is Catyphoon.
>>
>>1474371
Ganesha is your big number generalist unit.
Baby Cat is eh
>>
>>1474371
Yeah Ganesha is good but kinda needs Talents.
Baby Cat could be good if not for the terrible range and not nearly enough health or damage to balance it out.
>>
File: 1364652433998.png (605 KB, 1491x1077)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>collab rare is 16 slots away
>there are 3 uber slots on the way and no ubers I want
It's not like I wanted it or anything
>>
>>1474660
It'll probably be back next year.
Not like the Rare is important for anything other than collecting.
>>
>>1474660
I had a similar issue, but there were new Ubers for me on the other tracks at least.
>>
>Legend Quest Floor 21
>Red Alert
>All Red enemies, pick my usual anti-red team
>The only units that aren't swapped away are Eraser and Metal Macho
>No ubers for big dick demage
>Only unit targeting Red at all is fucking Supercar
Thankfully I had two anti-Floating units so the early onslaught of Shy Boys wasn't all that tragic, but other than that I'm forced to spam everything I have to deal with the peons, hoping that Mega Cats will eventually whittle down Nyandam's HP to zero. I've been doing this map for twnety minutes, Ms. Sign has shown up, I'm up to three Mega Cats (heck their respawn and attack rates for some Schadenfreude), and I think Nyandam as only knocked back once so far.
The wiki really didn't lie when they said not to expect to clear anything past 20 on the first try.
>>
File: 1000003271.png (1.28 MB, 1290x1240)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Hey uhh did they actually fix the energy glitch this time? I was gonna get back into the game after like a year but I dont think I'll bother if thats the case
>>
High ranked bros I need help desperately. The stage called "Stars in the tumbler" (the stage directly after you get Naala) has me utterly fucked. I can't seem to time the teleport for shit. Heres two very consistent results
>teleported behind dobers, behe gets caught by Ribbo's omni range (which he doesnt fucking have, behe is getting hit from BEHIND the fucking frog.), then knocked back
>teleported behind dobers, behe gets instantly teleported back again by doggo
This is happening a lot. Please post lineups bros, this shitty puzzle stage might be the one that breaks me. I've tried every youtube lineup. I've tried bruteforcing. Non behe teams. Everything. Fucking ponos. This 'puzzle' shit is not OK. Anyone that has beat this, please post your team. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Surely it can't just be a luck based win.
>>
>>1474916
Motherfucker. Turns out all I needed was 4 catellites and spamming chill at high velocity. Didn't use any other units at all. Complaining here wins again.
>>
File: file.png (1.99 MB, 2316x1080)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
>>1474916
Timing bahamut worked fine for me after maybe 4-5 tries on 1*.
btw Moodist Beach is the Grotesque Gallery of UL, so the other levels in this are gonna be memes too
>>
>>1474931
So I've just discovered. None have them have been so bad as the first though. I was getting well and truly fucked over by that one. Just got the last stage now, I wasnt expecting that assassin bear and I'm out of energy. I'll knock it over later and put this bullshit behind me. I really really dislike these types of stages though. Imagine if there was no guides for this shit? People would turf the game in a heartbeat.
>>
File: lizard.jpg (133 KB, 1900x2200)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>1474451
>>1474568
Oooooo
Dont have talents yet but looking forward to it thanks fellas
>>
>>1474938
Say hi to Tear-Soaked Puppy for me. This is a Cubist Crimes remake and to beat it, do what you did for Cubist, but add Slime and Courier, and be ready to soft reset repeatedly to beat it properly one-shotting the base with A Baha.
>>
>>1475035
Yeah that one was shit. I lucked out third time with a random ass team. I didn't send out either kasli on the win either. I must have won by a microsecond, was kinda shiiting my pants there.
>>
File: file.png (2.16 MB, 2316x1080)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>1475035
Courier is honestly a pretty bad choice for this stage
Sure hes fast and strong but thanks to his LD he will pretty much always hit the base first unless ur lucky
I just stack wavers like in Cubist, but not sure how bad it gets for 3*
>>
>>1475312
That reminds me I've really got to get Dark Lazer talented one of these days. I next to never need her, but when I do I'm always facepalming realizing I haven't unlocked her waves.
>>
>>1475337
Even in 4* SoL i barely ever used her. If i do its mostly just
>i poured so much NP into this might as well use her
But she CAN be really nice on levels where you can stack her behind barriers/metals
>>
I rolled this stage in LQ:
>https://battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Throne_of_Phone
For those who can't be bothered to check the link, it's the stage where a fuck-you-boosted Brollow jumps out right at the start and you need to send out a 75c meatshield as soon as you can to stop it from destroying your base in one hit. So I filled the top row of my team with those. And of course none of them remained after the shake-up, the cheapest unit I had was Slime Cat. I really hope I won't have to retry this stage too many time to get a cheap unit.
>>
>>1475848
>Did it on the third try
>Next stage is The Holy Exploit aka Razorback and Boraphim team-up
Fuck me.
>>
>>1474007
I haven't opened this game for a couple weeks
>>
>Cleared Level 45 on LQ with my last crowns
So close yet so far. Should I go hard on SoL to get enough extra crowns to try and finish it? The next stage has that Space Sheep with a barrier in it, and who knows how many tries I'd have to take before the game lets me keep a barrier breaker.
>>
>>1475848
I think its guaranteed at this point that you get either this or Cubist Crimes in every LQ
>>
File: 1233.jpg (20 KB, 298x322)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
im just waiting
>>
File: file.png (947 KB, 2316x1080)
947 KB
947 KB PNG
Post your scores
New and Improved Dojo is kinda tough
Second try, may do some more for <10%
>>
File: zcxz.jpg (1.15 MB, 1334x750)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
im never doing this shit ever again
>>
So what's the best cat
>>
>>1476334
lucky enough to get 7%
>>
>>1476359
same sentiment but with this stage. zapy and gobble plus long ass warps is unholy trinity of pain
>>
File: 307_3.png (383 KB, 540x540)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>1476456
I really starting to lean towards Housewife as my overall fav. Shes saved my ass with more savage blows than I can count.
>>
>>1476334
Saw the dojo on Siluman's YT channel before it dropped. Please replace Dasli with any midrange rusher if you can, for the stage design deliberately makes Dasli users get low scores.
Anyway, let's try to guess what score the Genshin anon will get for this dojo, especially since the scarecrow can kill any and every unit, even Dark Phono.
>>
>>1476334
best I could do is 3%
basically rng hell
>>
Legend Quest being on got me thinking - do you think PONOS will introduce Uncanny Legend Quest by the end of the year? It could be a good way to drop multiple Dark Catseyes (just put them where regular LQ has Legend ones) if nothing else, and there must be a reason why they've been sitting on 4-crown difficulties for the final two chapters for literally half a year now.
>>
Just rolled shingen
Is he any good
>>
>didnt realize today was Malevolent FIsh's evolution stage until the last ten minutes of the day
>beat it second try after spamming more meatshields and removing the surge units
Whew, thought I might have had to wait another month to unlock that TF
>>
>>1477087
He has really good damage for his range but has attack only. Against his stock target units hes gonna be pretty good.
You can unlock more target trait with NP which is probably not worth it.
He is outclassed by Phono but then again most things are.
>>
>>1477004
They are probably waiting for 14.0 until they drop the 4*. Or for a Relic/Sage enemy for the inevitable Sage Slayer Idi TF thats coming.
I'm sure ULQ will come eventually but i'm not sure if they'll do it yet. Its probably gonna be hard as balls for a while even with full crowns.
>>
>>1477139
I've beat all the stages. I do not not yet have all the units. Brainwashed occurrence sucks.
>>
File: 312312.jpg (16 KB, 216x296)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>1476216
>kenshin and the aku blanka
nice
>>
>Not enough tickets during the 88M celebrations to get to the Dark Catseye on the Catseye gacha
>Start hoarding, reach 100 tickets
>Start wondering if I should just bite the bullet and start pulling again for NP and gold tickets
>90M celebration starts, Catseye gacha is back
Based.
>>
File: catz.jpg (1.05 MB, 2340x1080)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
How 2 beat river stix
Pic rel is best setup I could come up with but can't kill red boar fast enough, end up getting rushed by ostrich
>>
>>1478114
Alright so real talk, 9 out of 10 of your cats cant even reach Hannya so theyre functionally useless. Theyre not even good at killing the bore or the ostrich.

Honestly, I think you're just too early into the game to really hope to beat the stage. You dont even have the true form for tank or crazed tank cat. Actually, why dont you have tank cat's true form?
>>
>>1478127
Oh I do have it, just forgot to click on the circle arrow thing to switch forms
I wasn't thinking about devil mask, just focused on freezing the boar since that's the easiest way to beat it
I reckon I could do it easy since red mask attacks so slow I could get hits in with spammable rushers like crazed giraffe if I could get past the boar and ostrich
>>
>>1478147
See, trying to ignore Hannya is folly because his omni-strike + 30k damage per hit just means any kind of crowd control in the fight is useless because Hannya will just snipe and kill them in one hit anyway.
Roe Cat is way better to utilize since not only will it tank both Hannya and the Bore, but it can inflict weaken on them both too to alleviate the damage on your red tanks(you really ought to bring double islands to the fight, and courier)
And trying to use lion cats is folly anyway because their DPS sucks dick, theyre terrible rushers. Theyre too ineffective when the bores and ostriches spawn infinitely anyway
>>
>>1478114
you have other anti traitless? dark mitama is just gonna die to hannya and with her cost and recharge she's gonna cripple you in the rest of fight. use a.baha against r.ost if you dont have other traitless. you can replace ice cat and maybe terun with fried shrimp/roe and courier/elemental duelist/ viking cat when theres no r.ost. Just be patient and send out the right cats
>>
>>1478184
>>1478253
I have no other traitless cat, I have no sushi or TF of either island cats
>>
Gamatoto has decided he is not collecting catseyes anymore. It's been a couple of weeks bros. Send help.
>>
>>1478397
Are you sure you switched to the good areas after the limited ones went away after the 88M celebrations?
>>
>>1478453
Gamatoto has decided that there are no good areas, that he will no longer collect items or cateyes, and that engineers are no longer required. He gets just enough catfood to keep himself happy. He's being very selfish.
>>
>need np
>next legend rare slot is 12B
fuck
>>
>>1478381
>>1478114
Remember that hannya stage is two phase, bore and r.ost, you need something to kill the bore before r.ost comes, then you kill r.ost before bore until you kill hannya. You already have paipai, you just need something to kill r.ost, if no anti traitless use awakened baha/ king or crazed dragon / any high dmg unit to kill it before comes.
>>
>>1478933
I never had a problem with gama. What happened? Can you screenshot?
>>
File: 1701326057560305.jpg (714 KB, 2400x1080)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>1479013
Lol. He's just not paying out. It's been something like a month since he's gotten anything other than CF. (sending him on full expeditions once maybe twice a day). He's got a full team of gold and one legend. I'm going to try slave driving him on short expeditions and see if that helps shake him up a bit.
>>
File: Torn to Oblivion!.jpg (862 KB, 2408x1080)
862 KB
862 KB JPG
Artillery Alley was funni. Fighting a base with high endurance and 450 range is crazy- I managed to get 270K in the previous dojo with Dasli, Asukasli and DPhono, but this time, I upgraded my Iron Wall to L11 to min-max my runs as hard as possible- my PB is 161820 at the top 3% with D'arkt and DPhono at Lv 50 (I didn't use Dasli/Asukasli as they attack slowly). I even quitted runs early many times over whenever either of my fest units die to the base, or if I can't send DPhono before 45 seconds pass during the run.
I also beat Le'Grim. Now, I have M Mooth, Peng Z and Gigahaniwan left now, and I readied my White Rabbit for her UF. Even though she was fixed as well as Coppermine, she is usable against her target traits now.
While BC's soundtrack is good, excluding the Behemoth stage OSTs, I have been feeling dissatisfaction with it lately, after the peak high I had with the Miku Collab ones. This was worsened with the ToS event, which I found a snooze fest compared to what was in the Miku collab. As a result of this, I have downloaded the PV for Senbonzakura using NewPipe and have been playing BC to it on loop instead of listening to the in-game music. While I do have Hibana, I am not using it because it isn't suitable for general play for me as Miku is my waifu... Yeah, with that said, this dissatisfaction sounds more like withdrawal symptoms.
(I have also detoured to C6 Faruzan for use, not because she looks like my beloved. I hope I do not get Baizhu doing so, because I want Furina.)
>>
>>1479027
Ah, Miku anon, so you've collected every Miku last collab? I've been dipping my toes too into vocaloid music since then and played proseka too.
>>
>>1479019
I got the same.
Once in a blue moon he decides to give me a single catseye. I've had a lot of runs recently where ive only gotten XP too.
Full gold helpers too
>>
I've been trying to figure out when v13.4 might be coming to EN and what it might being. As for when, all signs seem to point to the first full week of June (so starting on the 3rd, unless you're one of those weirdos that count from Sunday), although the new Dojo stage would have another week to go then but maybe I'm overthinking.
As for what, we probably shouldn't expect the new Wargod yet that got introduced in JPN v13.4, and we already have Pegasa and Floral Kalisa - and like everyone, I don't expect the new Ebinfest Legend to come out until Anni like Dhono did last time.
There's Killer Axe we're still waiting on thiugh...
>>
I remember using a cheat apk to get infinite gems in this game back in the day. Can you still do that or did they finally crack down on it?
>>
>>1479784
this, is there any way to cheat in game for free ubers
roll trackers dont count
>>
>>1479784
APKs are not worth getting if you want to actually progress through the game. Events happen in the game on certain days which APKs can't detect, so you won't be getting any crazed cats. Not to mention how often the game gets updates
>>
is there any cheat engine i could use to modify cat food, ex, etc
>>
>>1479872
nigger just play the game
>>
>>1479880
I did. Now I want to experience the rest of it but the progression is too slow so Im going to unlock all the content artificially
>>
>>1479888
Have fun with that.
>>
Damn, next time the "Defeat Bakoo with first forms only" mission comes back, I'll need to find a better team. It took embarrassingly long for me to clear it, especially since I used the "stall Bore with Sushi and Apple at the start" strat, and sometimes shit just won't proc.
I guess I should've found a team this time, but it was a matter of honor.
>>
>4800% Master A.
Man 3* UL is absurd

>>1480423
I ended up putting 4 Meatshields, Sushi, Crazed Fish, Chronos and Momoco just to deal with the initial Bore. Once hes dead the stage is basically free.
>>
>>1480426
yeah no way im not abusing ubers when i get there
>>
>>1480423
Fuck, I cleared the WahWah stage first try with the 9 Normal Cats crew I had saved, but now that the mission to do it actually popped up, I keep losing. Fucking hate when that happens.
>>
Which cat talents are the most broken
>>
>>1480644
fishman cancan and pizza have good talents and are always useful but none of their talents are broken I'd say
ultra talents on anubis might be the biggest power spike but needs a lot of investment
balrog talents make him pretty ridiculous
>>
>>1479888
just seedtrack lol. its a nice balance. doesnt feel like cheating, progression will really speed up
>>
>>1476779
This stage is a legit nightmare to beat
So much random ass events happening despite few enemies onscreen I got sick of it
Even with ubers it was hard to make valid strat
You got
>sables waving your attackers
>coffin zoges only dying to z kills
>zapy and gobble combo to shred your frontline
>boss itself being annoying as hell, requiring you to push him every couple of attacks
>add low income to the mix
Worst of all, true form of advent cat is legit useful for akus and one of few spammable options for them, making this stage neccessary to beat in long run
>>
I was reflecting on the events last year, and it got me thinking how the event schedule for 2024 will be. As a result, I have formulated these predictions, but if I get any of them wrong, this post may be half as much of a rambling as the first few posts of the Miku anon. (Those posts had him bitching about Princess Punt, and blaming the collab for forcing the Miku one to only drop in April, 5 months after the expected run date was stolen by that old collab with bad super rares and ubers)
>June: Metal Slug. The 7M wait for Miku will repeat due to Tower of Saviors.
>July: Summer Break Cats + Mola Mola.
>August: Rurouni Kenshin if lucky. If not, Punt will force that to come in November.
>September: Anniversary and Izanami, if Superfest is not held on 2nd wk of June.
>October: Shoumetsu and Halloween. The latter cannot be held on Nov 1 or 2 as they are All Saints and All Souls Day.
>November: Kenshin if Punt hijacked the schedule for that collab and doubled the waiting time.
>December: River City and Christmas.
>>
Does curse cancel countersurge?
>>
>>1480815
Since Punt came out in November, I'd expect the collab to come back in November.
Also, remember about the "June" Bride banner.
>>
>>1479191
>>1480815
So what do you think will be the next guaranteed banner? Since my A-track is looking pretty barren, while my B-track has two Ubers one after another around mid-teens, I'm obviously interested.
If we won't be getting a new Uber with 13.4, we'd have to wait until 13.5 for the new Wargod and new Bridal unit - which would get a guaranteed banner anyway, like all seasonal banners do. Unless, of course, Metal Slug drops in June.
>>
>>1480827
It doesnt. Pic related. I was so close in true forming cactus but I'm glad I didnt have to. Yellow stones is pain in the ass to farm without Hunter III which I cannot access cause I havent defeated Dogumaru yet
>>
>>1480957
I suggest you go for Dogu ASAP, it's what I did back in April specifically so I could farm Yellow Stones.
>>
>>1480957
Yellow stones are a pain in the ass even with hunter III. I'm told there is a hunter IV map which I'm currently working towards. I hate these fucking stones man.
>>
>291 tickets for 4 dark catseyes
not bad. back to hoarding tickets.
>>
>>1480423
this mission fucking sucks
most 1st forms are horrible, and best anti-reds are criminally underpowered in basic forms
Doing it uberless is THE RNGfest of RNGfests, since fuckers don't proc more often than they do
The most embarrasing thing is basically Bore, one of cannon fodders in late game, slaughters your initial defense in seconds before you have chance to stack your CC
EVEN worse is that many, MANY ubers, even anti-red ones, are way too weak in 1st forms, especially uberfest exclusives, and they can't break this stage
Your best bet is doing stage over and over with good amount of anti-red CC and cheap ms, coupled with few 1st form useful ubers, even then it is so RNG reliant you can do everything right and still lose
NO STAGE/MISSION, in my personal opinion, is that fucking vile to player for absolutely no reason
Yes, that includes Birth of True Man, because you have a fair shot at beating with certain units, which is more than can be said for that idiotic restriction stage
Jesus, can PONOS change this mission?
>>
>>1481752
freshman cat jobs really helps vs the first bore
>>
>>1481202
there's so much events, I get FOMO, and before I know it I forgot playing sol/UL. I've been playing since July 2023 and only two weeks ago did I finally finish SOL 1 crown. Dogu is 11 subchapters away maybe I could get into it, if I'm not distracted again. ah cute cat
>>
Well, at least Clionel has been powercrept to hell and back. Sufficiently leveled up Juvens (Merc Storia uber) can pretty much solo the stage, although you might want to also send out something to deal with the Trolly Bloggers to speed things up. But that leaves eight (or even nine if that "something" also falls into the following category) spots to fill either with whatever the restriction mission calls for or whatever you need to kill the other Advent boss when doing the double bubble stage.
>>
>>1482109
when you got ushi
>>
Will the event data drop on Thursday or Friday? (Yeah, if it does drop on Friday, the Miku anon will hype up the drop, like he did with the Miku Collab in March.) Izanami's slot IS in the cat guide now, but I do not want it to be a rug pull where Ponos didn't learn their lesson with KOD Phono. So, I have dropped a copypasta adaptation for the worst case scenario lest it happen.

I can't take it anymore. I'm sick of Phonoa. I try to use TF Urs. Phonoa does more damage. I try to use UT Nurse Cat. Phonoa does more damage. I try to use Sirius. Phonoa does more damage. I want to use Dasli and Asukasli in a ZL stage blind. The best blind team for ZL uses Phonoa. I want to rush Exiel with Daliasan and Yaminoira. They both want Phonoa.
Dark Phono grabs me by the throat. I grind starred UL. I spend my Catamins to spam Gamatoto expeditions. I perform 11-draws to form a Plat ticket. He isn't satisfied. I check my seed. Phonoa is 90 pulls away. He tells me "I want my pure counterpart in your army if I have to be benched over reflected surges killing your erasers". He takes D'arktanyan and forces him to fight the Malevolent Clan as the main DPS. "You just need to roll more. Only Phonoa and both fest LRs can stand against those surge reflectors."
I can't spend 89 rolls. I'm saving for Metal Slug. He dumps my remaining tickets and cat food into the capsule machine. It is 30 rolls short. "Guess this is the end." He starts to form fire. He says "Too late for regrets." There is no hint of sadness in his eyes. Nothing but pure flames and surges of despair and hatred. What a cruel world.
>>
>>1482061
Battle Cats is a lifestyle. Learn to pace yourself, be patient and enjoy the ride - every day for the indefinite future. I'm going to be genuinely saddened if they ever end service to this game. I'm just shy of 1000 hours now, and the only games I've ever put that much time into are Monster Hunter games.
>>
>>1482061
Man i've been playing since July 2023 as well and am pretty much done with everything aside from starred UL and the last couple ZL stages.
And i've done every single event aside from a couple Barons too.

You can easily do the entirety of UL in 3-4 weeks if you have the units for it and enough leadership.
And after you beat UL you get Hunter Map IV where you can get up to 44 Behemoth stones at once (in gem form)
>>
File: CatFruits 13_4.png (341 KB, 1660x2132)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>
>>1482345
Welcome back. I think the spreadsheet missed one of the Yellow B. Gems.
>>
File: CatFruits 13_4.png (393 KB, 1660x2132)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>1482374
>Welcome back
i'm the OP i just couldn't be fucked
Amounts should be right, i just fucked up the totals
>>
>>1482400
Makes sense. Honestly I forgot who got the Ultra Form this time around.
When I remembered I got curious as to what animal she would cosplay as in her UF, her going back to a cat is pretty disappointing to be honest.
>>
>May Gauntlet 2
I hate it. Finally done with this shit, but god I hate it. Even with Paladin and Nanaho who just fucking refuse to crit while those goddamn metal sheep devastate everything.
>>
>>1482400
thanks again OP, really appreciated this since yellow b.stones are pain in the ass to farm
>>
>>1482927
>yellow b.stones are pain in the ass to farm
Hear, hear. I still fail one in like four tries of Hunter's Map III, and I still have 38 more to go before I have everything covered. Plus unspecified amount needed for future Ultra Forms/Eggs, and plus another five once they finally bring Gummy Cat to EN.
>>
>>1482966
can you golden cpu hunters map III? I couldnt be bothered doing it everytime. Yellow Stone Volcano III is just Hazuku and zombs, it couldnt be that hard right.? My counter is always kai, and count yukimura, a. baha, since they can enter pterowls range. The problem is always the support, just like rajakong in jinfore 10, which covers the 350 blindspot. while there's a toxic exploding zombie ant.
>>
>>1482271
NTA but I've had ebbs and flows with this game; some periods I get sucked into playing this game a lot and others I don't really touch beyond daily login and one or two stages.
>>1483022
Should be able to, I know you can gold CPU Hunter's Map IV (although you won't get the continuation stage)
>>
>>1483022
>can you golden cpu hunters map III?
Probably. But I'm already running low on CPUs since I'm using them to clear Merciless XP/Final Bonanza stage, especially now that PONOS keeps finding reasons to run both every day. I can't even keep up with farming new ones every Friday despite the Blitz dropping two a pop.
>>
>>1483022
Yes gold cpu works. I never do though because it rarely pays out without a treasure radar, and its not worth dumping three powerups into it. Just keep refining and levelling your winning team.
>>
Is there a lineup that can beat most/all stages?
>>
File: file.png (174 KB, 557x168)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>1483497
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLbDyQNBuo
this dudes channel is basically that
hes been trying to beat every stage with one team and current one has survived for 2 years now.
current lineup is Eraser, Jiangshi, Cameraman, Balrog, Yukimura, Dasli, Mitama

picrel is a full 10-unit lineup which should be able to beat every stage comfortably, but needs a ton of investment.
>>
>>1483228
I used to cpu xp merciless/bonanza but im running out too of cpu because of b. stones farming. I just mindlessly farm xp merciless with this lineup. Kind of expensive with collab units and obv. Ubers. Never thought i'd use dartanyan but he can enter tackeys blindspot kill them with right timing.
>>
>>1482271
Yeah you're right. No one wants Boogle Syndrome. That guy's sad. He did helped me in completing crazed cat august last year. It felt a lifetime ago when youre beating bosses stronger than crazed cat with cyclones, manics, legend bosses, advents, their revenge, their t2 counterparts, the brutal ones, collosals, behemoths. I want to pace myself but how though? I kinda want doron since bomb units doesnt have a gacha counterpart. With Izanagi, hes kinda naala+balrog, really good against behemoth. But for doron theres none. The sol ending gives us our own bunbun but terribly disappointing, with that abysmal health for a melee, its different for the UL ending with ape luza. Hes actually useable. Just finished SOL, Im excited with UL but i guess im just playing it 10 levels a week?
>>
File: 19aogo1tjkba1.jpg (46 KB, 620x435)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>1482335
Ive got 200+ leadership and no ubers to gun for so no BAKA farming. Lucky ticket farming now for dark CE. I guess im not rushing so ill not get Boogle syndrome so ill be in UL for maybe half a year, 24 weeks to be exact, for that weekly requirement. Pic related for Boogle, hes like youre very first teacher in battle cats
>>
>>1483639
By the way BAKA is Super metal hippoe
>>
>>1482764
I used catornado and poseidon. I hate nanahos blindspot, i actually stopped using her here.
>>
File: 1000009062.jpg (204 KB, 1080x884)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
EN event data dropped
>>
File: Let the Show Begin!.jpg (620 KB, 2408x1080)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
I seriously thought that the BC version of the Xiangling Copypasta will be the first doompost over the Fest unit wait repeating. Thanks Ponos.
I also have no plans to start grinding UL 2 and 3* too. Wave stages are still easy, due to Tokyo Miku, or ones that bow to Kuu, like Primitive Souls and Curry Comet, but some levels gain extreme spikes in difficulty at just 2*, like UL 49. Without a doubt starred UL has some of the hardest endgame content of all gacha games and makes 36* Abyss a joke. So, I will finish SoL and grab Idi, because I benched it for too long and now have 44 crowns + Idi Invasion left to finish, as I maxed out the Ultra Talents on my Kuu, and used her to steamroll UL while having not 100%'d SoL. With that said, using UL Legend TFs in 4* SoL is hilarious overkill. I can't wait to abuse Dogumaru on No Return Flights and Naala to hit Master/Professor A.
Also, I have decided to man up and play ZL blind- that means no going to MyGamatoto for the enemy loadout of ALL ZL STAGES. After all, I already have Fast Luza, Daliasan, and D'arktanyan, 3 meta units for ZL. I now see the worth of Poseidon Savage Blow, as I am too scared to use Dasli or DPhono.
>>1482406
Yeah, that's as much of a disappointment as Xiangling being on Arlecchino's 1st run over Chevreuse, though it's not as bad as Tower of Saviors and Princess Punt backseating the Metal Slug and Miku collabs. If the UF was a fox, I would've gone "Hey, we have Yae Miko at home", but the fox form has a 100% KB proc, bad on cats that aren't Deadeye or are disposable. At least she and Kuu have opposing kits, just like Miko and Raiden Ei. (WR UF CCs Reds well and hard. Kuu blows them all up)
>>
>>1483868
I was checking old banners recently and wondered when the next time those double uber chance banners would drop.
Maybe they're here to part suckers and their cf right before the Metal Slug collab. Here's coping.
>>
>>1483868
>no collabs
>heavenly and infernal towers back again
>labyrinth is still dead
pornos plz
>>
>>1483913
>heavenly and infernal towers back again
Oh goody, I've been farming Cat Fruits, so at the very least it'll save me some time trying to TF Crane.
>>
File: qw6wx4begb3c1.png (79 KB, 1024x629)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>1483876
Sorry Miku Anon, I went to Godfat. No Superfest yet, so that Xiangling Pasta was timed right. Go save for Furina instead of roll- oh wait, you seed track, so your stockpile isn't gonna deplete ever until Metal Slug.
>>
Cat tank + ultra form + max resistance talent + s resistance against relict
This should theoretically be an immortal meatshield against relict/zombie
I'm currently finishing cats of cosmos chapter 1 and stories of legends, I reckon relict stages will appear soon

Is this a good investment?
>>
>>1484362
Cat.. Tank? What unit are you talking about?
>>
>>1480423
Heres my bakoo's first forms only line up had to add merc storia rares. I guess they're not useless after all.
>>
File: catj.png (128 KB, 284x284)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>1484407
This fella
>>
>>1484598
he's great to use against zombie/relic but he requires a lot of endgame mats to ultra evolve. specically stones, gems, and dark catseyes.
>>
>>1483868
Double Uber, Legend chances on the standard banners are really good actually.
>>1483876
>pic
topkek
>>
File: 1717265799896.jpg (26 KB, 340x360)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>10 special cat's eyes from proving grounds
And as a bonus
>metal seal takes so long to kill that I manage to summon second Nanaho
>>
Evolve radical cat for behemoths or wait two more 20% yellow stones for true form Kanna
>>
>>1484885
I used to use Kanna consistently against Behemoths (past tense because I already cleared all of it), she's an Uber, next to Courier she's your big dick damage.
Most of the time, when you want to use Radical Cat, it'll be for the Bad Guys combo, and that uses the base unit. His TF mostly exists so you don't lose all your money when you accidentally spawn it when panictapping.
>>
Is lifeguard/gelato bros worth anything in behemoth stages? Seems middling.
>>
>>1485420
Idk. Mines still pretty low levelled. Some units only hit their stride at lv50+. He might be useful in a very particular niche. Eg dobers pushing through behemoths or some something? I'll use him one day I'm sure. Hell, even unicycle cat pulled me out of the shit in one stage I was really struggling with early on, so there might be a place for him yet.
>>
Oh no you don't!
>>
>>1485662
>Try harder next time!!
I'm giving it my all you little bastard!
>>
>>1485662
>Sniper not even on top to enable his one-unit combo
>>
File: 1712364702599163.png (768 KB, 900x675)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>>1485693
Delet this.
>>
So *that's* how half XP cost event is indicated.
Too bad I don't really have anyone ATM that needs extra levels.
>>
>half XP
what the fuck
time to splurge on those event units for user rank
>>
>>1485753
FUCK I didn't know this was a thing. Is this the first time they've run this?
>>
>>1485945
yes its new
>>
>half XP
What the fug, thank god didn't use that stash of EXP I was sitting on. How often does this happen?
>>
>>1486018
"Half XP off" appears to occur along with XX Million Download Celebrations, but this is the first time it's ever come to EN.
>>
To the anons who have beaten it and/or have TF Uril, I seek strategies for Infernal Tower Floor 44 for a certain anon. He probably got locked in place by that shitstorm of a stage and cannot conquer it at all, even with TF Doron.. If you beat it, please upload a strategy for the floor complete with any Talents, + levels or additional levels past 50 for ubers, and a breakdown of the strat.
>>
>>1486150
Since when does heavenly tower reset anyway? I've already beat it and all of my checkpoints are gone. I cant do that again AND try make a start on infernal in 19 days. Fucks sake ponos.
>>
>>1486157
Since always.
>>
>>1486157
Should have stacked three hundred leadership like me.
>>
>>1486150
need to make my way back up but seems like the last time I did it was pure ubercarry. hevijak, gravilodon, green shell, gas mask, and radical (last two for combo) on first row, garu, thunder jack unevolved, can can, brainwashed mohawk, and juvens on second. everything was 50 except can can who was 50+23 with money up and speed up talents. all I did was spam mohawk, can can, and green shell until getting about 6k money, then started spamming everything except gas mask and radical, starting with hevijak
>>
I'll need to find a decent team to finally beat Horrorpotamus. Especially since I already ate shit on Stage 11 with my previously cleared one before I figured out how I did it last time.
No, I don't have the levels/talents to use the cheese strat.
>>
SoL is a soulless chore. No rhyme or reason, just another forgettable stage.
>>
>>1486376
So which stage are you stuck on?
>>
>>1486205
>>1486221
What are the point of checkpoints then?
>>
>>1486594
Checkpoints are only valid for the Tower's next appearance, meaning you have to rebeat the stage that triggered the checkpoint in order to maintain your head start.
>>
>>1486661
Thanks. Goddamnit.
>>
How do you farm xp
>>
>>1486707
Get your best antiblack team (with Prof. Cat Jobs on it if possible) and clear XP Stage/XP Megablitz/XP Colosseum/Weekend Stage (which is just XP Stage that doesn't disappear) when they appear in Legend Stages. There's also Merciless XP/XP Bonanza, but if you're asking about xp farming, you're not ready.
>>
>>1486707
Don't forget to get flower cat on the 22nd.
>>
Is the 10% uber drop rate permanent or just 90k dl thing, I swear it was less
>>
>>1486863
Its the event. Normally its 5% or something. Uber/Epic fest is usually the only one with 10%.
>>
I would like to once again thank >>1400627 for the anti-Daboo team he shared the last time it popped up.
Except at this point my Shigong and Cadabear are strong enough to not need help from any meatshields (they manage to kill the Gabriels and give the Hippoes enough trouble that I can save up enough cash to send out A.Baha to deal with them before they can get close enough), which means three spots opened for more combos.
>>
>>1487473
I think that was mine
Yeah ur welcome. The meatshields were mostly to fill the special slots but they definitely helped on the actual stage.
Theres not that many good Special-only combos anyway.
>>
>>1487756
Oh shit that's right, somehow I completely blanked-out on the Special Cats requirement despite it being the whole point.
>>
I hate the HT Cyclone Floor, the most cancerous one by far. I don't even want to imagine what PONOS did to make the Infernal version even worse.
>>
Returning player. When I last played the game, Aku and Relic enemies weren’t a thing. For anyone far enough into the game, how are they? Are they annoying? Are they strong?
>>
File: Now, You Shall Perish!.jpg (1.41 MB, 2408x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Otherworldly Cat Tower... Last time I went through it, F44 locked me in place and stopped my progression. Once again, I got locked in place, but this time, I found a team that works itemless, levelled my Balrog to L58 (with max HP, ATK, and berserk talents), and killed Hannya with two strengthened hits before Wicked Cat EVEN SPAWNED. Then, I burned all the other stages to a crisp (except F49 which ate 8 leaderships before I used Cone) and obtained TF Uril as well, spending 26 LS.
I also beat Super Hyppoh effortlessly... for the third time, and itemless too. Pic above is the strat I used. ( >>1486310 , here is your draft setup for Hyppoh Lv 11-20)
>Jetpack, Can Can, Sirius and Asukasli must be Lv. 50. Asu can be replaced with the OG, although it's weaker, to Hyppoh.
>Catasaurus is combo slave to allow quicker spawning of Jetpack and Stone; Deadeye is to be in 1st row and deployed as soon as you land double bounty on the 1st DDark (4 JP, 1 CC); upgrade wallet to 2 when the stage starts and deploy a mohawk and JP such that JP gets a hit while the mohawk dies; spam mohawks afterwards.
>Deploy Sirius, then Asu/DKasli, as the latter has a long CD.
>Do not CPU. Rich is preferable.
I also used 33 RTs for Nanaho and Jack. I don't feel good about having fewer rolls for Metal Slug in return for the 3rd-best LR, just like with my failure to C6 Faruzan by 1 con (Although I pulled Jean from the blue banner at soft pity, now I can free Sucrose from my Arlecchino Vape team).
And when will V13.4 drop?! I want to UF my White Rabbit to level out my portfolio of units- 400+K effective HP and 17K DPS on Reds and Aliens at 465 range w. piercing fixes the unit and makes her better than Kyklops and Catman!
>>
>>1488307
Yes
>>
>>1488356
How are you farming catseyes now anon? Silver tix? I'm just shy of UR 14000 but I'm all out (except for a few darks and about 30 legends) and my Gamatoto seems to have become a lazy bastard of late. Any other sources I could look at?
>>
>>1488366
Proving Grounds?
>>
v13.4 next week
>>
>>1488307
Relics are more or less traitless enemies that curse you, but the stats are cranked up to 11.
Like a 100% Relic Squirrel is the equivalent of a ~50000% traitless squirrel.
Aku are difficult until you have a decent shieldpiercer, after that they become kinda trivial aside from the bear.
>>
Anyone got a lineup for the Puffer Planet 2nd forms only? I lost whatever i was using before
>>
>>1488505
Nvm, Professor Abyss killed him in 3 hits
>>
Bruh, talented ramen and courier are 95% of my everything.
>>
Finally cleared MAX level Horrorpotamus. Now only Omens and Gigawanwan remain.
>>
Including talent orbs and all other unit buffs what's the most resistant unit in the game towards its trait?
What unit has the highest dmg per second?
I wonder what numbers we could reach if we were to max all effort to upgrading a single cat
>>
>>1488695
>ramen
Isn't it only good for angels
>>
>>1488970
It is the best "value" meat shield in the game and has high dps and attack rate to boot. It has a disadvantage only when it is being instantly one-shot, and therefore inferior to 75c meatshields.
>>
>>1488969
The cost efficiency and recharge time are critical factors. Something like cyborg at 900c and 2s recharge can stack a huge dps in a short time, but cameraman with the same dps, half the cost, has a strong against floating, but longer recharge and shorter range.

Pick a specific trait anon and see if you can find a superior red meatshield than sushi or superior red dps than courier.
>>
File: rog.gif (2.89 MB, 640x366)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB GIF
>>1488969
Lasvoss is still your king in terms of damage in a single hit with 2.5mil damage against Colossi.
Also i think Balrog with his 220k DPS is still the best for that, going up to 290k if you get him to +70 for some reason.
Babel has almost 5mil HP against red/floating colossus, so hes probably the tankiest.

Neither of em can be boosted my massive damage/resistance orbs/combos but i don't think anyone can top that.
>>
I'm always surprised about certain cats that don't have talents, like catellite. Even if they're WIP, could at least do hp/attack up.
>>
>>1488401
Is that just your hope or do you have a source? And if you do, what else does it say about it?
>>
>>1489097
check siluman's YT channel. no new event data yet since it drops next friday.
>>
>>1489155
I mean, whenever EN updates to the newest version, the best we can hope for is whatever came with the previous update for JPN, so checking the channel dedicated to the newest additions to the JPN version didn't really help much (I did, however, learn about the new "ads doubling your XP haul" thing, so that's cool).
>>
>>1488366
catamins at catseye caves.
>>
>Finally take on the new Arena
>New Scarecrow allegedly has a range of 450
>Still kills my Phonos because they get too close
Ehhh, 30% is good enough for a first try, I guess.
>>
>>1486150
Far from accessible, but this is what I came up with
>Worker Level Up M (can be replaced with rich I suppose)
>Research Up M
>Stone, Cone, Metal for meatshielding
>Boosted and talented Can can for damage and money
>Bullet Train for same purpose. Try and get Can or Bullet to hit Wicked Cat while its shield is down, as that can bypass a lot of shields
>Boosted and Talented Fiend to chip down Aku enemies. Can also gain valuable grounds via KB and can tank Clionel hits
>Doron for garaunteed chip damage
>Breakerblast to regain ground - failure to do so is how you lose this stage
Hope this helps, even if only a couple pieces are used.
>>
The tourist/healer freeze cheese is not working for me on floor 30 and valk hasn't hit her 30% freeze not once.
>>
I've pulled Vigler since the last time the Towers popped up, so now I can build the ultimate Research Up L+M Combo and use the "just spam Courier, lol" strat for Floor 45. All is good.
>>
Infernal tower sucks bros. I am not enjoying this shit at all. 30-40 is fucking cancer. I can't even imagine how bullshit 40-50 will be.
>>
Why are the CoTC outbreaks so lame compared to the ItF ones? In many cases I'd contend that the original stages are flat out more difficult.
There hasn't been a single one that I can't just squish with shigong/can-can/housewife and situational anti-trait units.
I'm not good at this game, either. No timing skill, nothing like that. They're just dull stages. Hopefully the CoTC3 outbreaks are better.
>>
>>1489860
I kind of agree, only a couple of stages caught me off guard. Powercreep though. You've probs got a shitload more units and levels now.
>>
>>1489861
Yeah. I put about 75 million XP into units during the half off sale, so effectively 150 million. Loads of stuff on level 50, not that many +levels as some anons in here, but +15 on some rares really makes a difference. Units are just better now than they were 6 or 7 years ago anyway.
I really hope they design CoTC3 outbreaks with this in mind. Zombie levels feel a lot more intense when you don't have a bunch of modern anti-zombie specialists.
Plenty of SoL stages have fallen off in the same way. Haven't met a red enemy that doesn't just instantly job to Courier in ages.
>>
Rolled on the double uber/legend banner and I didn't get a legend. I only rolled on the ones where the legend was the only thing missing. Though at least with dupe ubers I get 50 NP.
>>
>>1489860
I just don't like CotC. EoC and ItF would switch themes, but CotC just feels like random stages and much more mandatory treasures. The earlier ones I could clean up treasures with the Z outbreaks.

Aku realms is kino.
>>
>>1490075
If you did seed tracking you won't be surprised and can be much more strategic with your tickets and cat food. If you want to be surprised, then don't seed track.
>>
>>1490112
I never liked the idea of seed tracking as it takes away the fun of getting a legend rare or a fest uber.
>>
Why is can can cat good?
>>
>>1490132
Several different factors
>Absolutely massive damage
>Single target means it won't push stages hard
>Extra Money means it's even better for starting stages
>Reasonably bulky enough to trade most enemies
>Cheap and borderline spammable
>Fast enough to snipe enemies if you're skilled
>Strong enough that it's not a dead unit after the boss has spawned, because it will chunk the health of anything it hits
>>
>>1490164
I'll have to add
>same speed as Manic Eraser, so you can always get at least one hit in as long as you send both at the same time.
>>
File: deck.jpg (1.07 MB, 2340x1080)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Is aset, amaterasu combo op against stages where you don't know enemy units?
Currently running pic rel for stages I don't know enemies for
Any improvement suggestions?
>>
>>1490169
Camera has crit talent for metals btw
>>
>>1490169
I use Jurassic+Mohawk for research and crit. Jurassic with talents is like 12% chance.
>>
>v13.4 drops
>11 empty spots between Toshi and Fate Ubers in the Cat Dictionary
4 Metal Slug ones + 6 Madoka ones + 1 Crash Fever one, I'm guessing, meaning the new Metal Slug Uber hasn't been added, meaning we shouldn't expect the collab to drop.
There IS, however, an empty spot after Izzy in the Legend Rare section, as well as one between Hanzo and Windy, so we might be getting Dizzy and the new Wargod.
>>
>>1490497
Oh, Cake Machine got a spot as well. Which I guess makes sense, the Bride banner drops in the second half of July (at least it did last year), so probably a bit before v13.5 would.
>>
File: Why, Just Why.jpg (40 KB, 683x767)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>1490497
>No Metal Slug for now
Oh fuck. The Miku anon isn't going to like this. At least his gacha mana can pile up some more... will they rerun Princess Punt to force Metal Slug to take 8 months? 'Least he grabbed the UF for WR.
Fuck Tower of Saviors. I wish the people at Ponos who did this to EN will stumble upon cunny images of the Twinstars, one of the community's most hated things.
>>
File: file.png (3.33 MB, 2316x1080)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB PNG
I'm pretty much out of items but i finally beat IT.
Glad i put the effort to finish UL and get the Doron/Naala/Luza, they made this much easier.
Floor 45-50 are actually pretty fun, but holy fuck is Floor 44 a pain in the ass.

How did they manage to go from HT 44 being one of the easiest in the final set to it being by far the hardest in both towers combined.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the hardest stage period.
>>
I love ultra kaguya
>>
>>1490111
I might go back and do some of those stages again. I cleared them all with Dark Iz the first time, so I think a lot of the intricate level design just got steamrolled by Iz. The last few are a lot of fun though.
>>
File: IMG_1599.png (3 MB, 2532x1170)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>open up for the first time in like 6 months
>decide to roll my single welcome back ticket for shits and giggles
>immediately get Gaia
WELCOME BACK IN-FUCKING-DEED PONOS
So how do I use the almighty earth loli that is suddenly in my posession? She’s exceptionally racist, so I presume she’s a nuker/backliner type?
>>
>>1490649
She's a suicide bomber.
>>
>>1490649
Well she got LD at 350+ but only has 400 standing range and only 2 KB.
So if you let your frontline slip for even a second shes dead.
Pretty high damage tho, at least not non-izanagi standards.
>>
File: deccccck.jpg (866 KB, 2340x1080)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
>>1478127
>>1478253
>>1479004
Thanks, just cleared river acheron with pic rel, all cats other than basic lvl 30 or under
Now struggling with river acheron second stage with zombies
>>
>>1490826
ah yes the revenge stages for true forms. uberless strats for second stage is well anti zombies like housewife, true form of vaulter/polevaulter and lil flying cat, lil ufo and lil bird, both with z kill and area attack, use them alongside your previous lineup. if this is your line up housewife and lil cat can replace aset and dark mitama.
>>
>>1490649
will obliterate early game for sure. protect her humongous blindspot and she is viable for everything except traitless, high damage LD enemies, wave, surge and curse enemies. Immunity to effects is recommended in mid game and required in late-end game so she kinda fall there. she's kinda tanky with 2 knockbacks so she can definitely endure a tackey so she's still a staple in my xp merciless lineup. a really great anti-black with bombercat. so she's still racist even in late game.
>>
>>1490826
Top-heavy lineups like this can really fall off later in the game.
One or two units in the mid-range price bracket can make things easier. As >>1490885 suggests, housewife is a great candidate for this.
Load her up with talents and you won't regret it, one of the best super rares.
>>
OH MY GOD. NO WAY.
>>
File: off_by_one.png (304 KB, 472x470)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>1491066
>XP count
>>
Shadow Gao is so fucking based bros. 200k damage vs traitless on level 55. Turns most heavenly tower levels into paste.
>>
>>1491137
Yeah. He was one of my first uber pulls when I started playing again and carried me through to sol. I thought he'd fallen off a bit as I don't use him as much anymore, but I had to rush heavenly to access infernal again (infernal checkpoints dont seem to reset btw, dont tell ponos) and s.gao is still absolutley mvp.
>>
File: file.png (80 KB, 1486x724)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>1491037
I honestly don't know why people like Housewife so much. She is ridiculously expensive for the meager damage she does.
Even with Savage blow and Attack Talents she still does less damage than Courier, Slapstick, Ramen, etc.
Pizza has twice the damage at the same cost (with talents) AND no LD to deal with.
Cameraman has slightly less damage but also a 10x faster recharge rate.

Aside from the Zombie Killer i really don't see why i should use Housewife over any of the better alternatives.
>>
>>1491209
I have similar feelings towards CanCan (although I almost never use Housewife either). But I guess the people hyping them up are veterans that have been using them for years, since before new units left gacha rares/super rares in the dust.
>>
>>1491216
I still use CanCan in my general loadout alongside Slime and Courier.
She does 70k+ damage per hit so shes perfect for getting funds early on.
You can send out Manic Eraser at the same time as CanCan and guarantee the hit too.

You pretty much use her to get the money to get your Ubers out faster. Shes not really a unit to use as a generic midranger, shes terrible at that. Shes for sniping.
>>
>>1491209
Dunno about others, but the main reason I use Housewife is because of the slow.
>>
>>1491209
Savage blow, its very satisfying to hear and gives surprising results. Stacking them gives more chance of savage blows. If looking for spammable z-kill cc LD, its not even a question who to use. But with brainwashed macho legs giving more consistent damage, housewife kinda fell off.
>>
I've asked this question before, but I don't remember the answers, if there were any, and besides, the situation has changed slightly, so I'll ask again:
I'm currently about halfway through 2-crown SoL, which is going slow because I only focus on SoL whenever the SoL-focused Weekly Mission is up (and even then I use the first week of the month to get SoL-focused Monthly Missions done, so realistically I only clear about 140 stages a year). I will finish 2-crown if only so I have enough crowns to manage to finish Legend Quest, but what should I do afterwards?
Should I start on 3-crown, or should I go back to UL which I dropped after getting Dogumaru and unlocking Hunter's Map 3? 3-Crown SoL will really get me abunch of crowns so LQ is easier, and a Plat Ticket at the end, while actually taking on UL will grant me all those busted new units (especially after I TF them), which will come in handy not only on 4-crown SoL, but many other tough stages as well (like Doron, which is recommended for SO MANY late Tower stages), so I'm leaning towards UL, especially now that I've discovered that despite what the prompt says, green UL stages do, in fact, count towards the Weekly Mission.
>>
>>1491356
I did both 2* and 3* at once since the difference in difficulty isn't all that much anyway.
Did 4* before UL thinking i'd need Idi, but ended up using her once on Luza.

I'd highly recommend doing UL tho if you have the units for it. Doron, Naala and Luza are all genuinely good units, plus you can get Legend Cats to lvl50.
But you absolutely don't need them in 4* SoL. Their main use is still vs relic.
Once you get past Ururun the stages in UL become pretty fun too at least imo.

I comfortably beat LQ with ~100 Crowns, usually less.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>1491364
>Legend Cats
to be honest, I dont know why people still call them legends, I, for one, just call them special legends to differentiate them from legend rares, shit gets confusing sometimes. yah pic related
>>
>>1491106
LMAO
>>
Dang, I've reached Infernal 39 and I have no idea what I did to clear it last time with pic related.
I can't find a video with this setup either, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to come up with a strat to stall Puffington successfully all by myself, so I *must've* copied it from somewhere, I think?
>>
>>1491851
https://youtu.be/8zbiwQZiaeo?si=LcGRQoBxR6l_KneG&t=264
Here, this isn't quite what you have but its close. Nuke Puffington with Bahamut, then spam rock/shell/Courier/Mohawk to hopefully deal with the rest in time.
You can also use your Lasvoss instead for the first part or to nuke the Mina.
>>
>>1492015
Yeah, now I remember trying multiple times to time the Erasers right so that they would cover Baha. What I don't remember is one of them actually forcing a knockback on Puff right before the boss knockback though.
In the end, I replaced Minisaurus with the Vigler combo for even greater Research, and Green Shell with Express Train (or whatever the TF is called). Actually Boulder did more harm than good since it would trigger EnerG into attacking my Couriers right in the face, so I didn't use it either, only when I sorely needed someone fast to keep the enemies from advancing.
Sent out Express the moment boss knockback happened to hit Puff, that somehow made it possible for Baha to land the fourth hit and kill him - he would fly off to meet the rest of the enemies and would get killed by EnerG's surge, but whatever, at that point the first Courier was already on his way. In the end, the trick seems to be knockback EnerG behind the Tackeys - I managed to find a sweetspot where he's too far away for his Surge to hit, while Couriers lobbing their payloads would slowly chip away at everything. Send Express and Baha when you can and eventually everything's dead.
>>
File: Many Happy Returns!.jpg (725 KB, 2408x1080)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
Event data soon. Let's hope that for the collab, it's a Miku rerun, and not one of Mola Mola/Princess Punt.
I do not have much to do now that I have torched IT Uril. Nowadays, I am just doing P Grounds, Bonanza, the Barons, and sometimes, SoL and ZL (Starred UL is evil). Time to prefarm Furina's mats.
And to the anons: As 13.4 does not have Sol Dae Rokker, I feel that when the annual survey in Sep drops, we should tell this to Ponos or the equivalent:
>It gets very annoying having to wait for half a year or more for things that EN players will be very hyped up for, from the Miku collab, to Metal Slug. And to make matters worse, instead of giving us the pertinent, high-profile collabs when they are due, you instead give us collabs with smaller IPs. This unnecessarily extends the wait times for EN and makes players angry. Stop cheating EN with inferior collabs and long delays unlike Q1-3 2022.
I might as well store gacha mana in all my three titles (GI- until 1st Furina rerun, PJSK- until Miku birthday gacha, BC- until Metal Slug). Waiting 8 months for Metal Slug fucking sucks, and frustrates us hard.
Also, Jizo's talents are dogshit. I do not think any of them will work on the TF at all.
>Curse Immunity: Muda- Jizo's kit wants more DPS or another trait; Relic levels rip him to bits as he has 2 KBs only.
>Toxic Immunity: Muda- Only works on Darkjo, and once again, 2 KBs causes him to die fast. Wave immunity is better, as it lets him fight Youcan and Two Can w/o hogging Yaminoira/Tokyo Miku.
>Surge Resistance: Muda- Was chosen for St Dober, but it needs to be immunity- Dober has a Lv. 2 Surge, and he hits fast, so Jizo will take at least 1 Dober hit every 10 seconds. Those stages hate him too. The 9 'Anni Assassin Bear Troll Level was hilarious, but Jizo's talents are a bad meme.
>>
File: 473_3.png (409 KB, 613x612)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
>>1492409
The event will be the best event - Bikkuriman, mark my words.
>>
Godfat updated, all regular banners. See you next week.
>>1492417
It better not fucking be, I'm still 455 spots away from my next Legend Rare.
>>
>>1492432
Summer Break Cats, then, I guess? (If that is so, I will cry over sunfishes).
>>
>>1492409
>Let's hope that for the collab, it's a Miku rerun
2 Months after the last? Why would they ever do that?
>>
>>1492608
So that they can get their money's worth out of the collab before the license expires again.
>>
>>1492457
Comparing it to 2023 and 2022, it looks like "June" Bride of the Devil will start around mid-July, and then late August we'll be getting Summer banner and Mola Mola almost concurrently. But then again, last year they've managed to squeeze in Evangelion in between Bride and Summer, so who knows what future has in stock.
>>
File: F-Db9QCWIAAok9W.jpg (218 KB, 1015x1494)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>1492457
Mola will return haha
>>
>Try to find an IT41 team I can use
>Every strat I find is "just use your Idi and/or Balrog, dude"
>>
>>1493064
you can also bring your professor abyss or perfect heracrist, dude
>>
>>1493064
>use those strats perfectly
>they dont work anyway
Every time.
>>
>its probably gonna be another 2 weeks before the next update
pain
>>
>>1493064
How did you go? I just wasted an embarrasing amount of resources beating 40. 41 is now utterly pushing my shit in.
>>
>>1493885
After far too many tries I somehow managed with a double Phono team, but it might've been pure dumb luck that I got the timing right to not get obliterated by the two Ackeys.
42 was surprisingly easy, but now I'm stuck on 43, and I need to farm some Rich Cats tomorrow before I start trying again.
>>
Malevolent Jamiera's savage blow procs with Malevolent Flying backing it up with mini waves is pretty fucking cancerous.
>deletes your entire stack
fuck you Jamiera. take these ubers up your ass.
>>
finished tower without UL units. ubercarry to be sure. Got stuck hard at floor 44 and a little bit at floor 50. the last floor is pure endurance around 15 minutes of pure stress but managed to do it. Got me thinking that infernal 41-50 is meant to be finished post UL. but for me dark CE is to good to pass.
>>
>>1490510
why you care so much about miku anon? you love him? *wink *wink
>>
File: reactjoephone.jpg (54 KB, 1024x552)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>1493941
Yeah popped my head in that stage and noped the fuck out. What were they smoking when they made that stage?
>>
>>1494350
it's just bullshit RNG working against you
>shield pierce procs
>jamiera's savage blow procs and kills all your units
>flying's wave procs and kills your stack from a mile away
>malevolent dark cursing your anti aku units
>malevolent macho with 30 KBs
>brainwashed macho/bellydancer holding the line with dodge
I wanted to try it uberless but it requires some heavily boosted/talented gacha units, specifically Fiend Cat and Housewife.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.