[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Basically impossible to discuss this game on /vg/ so why not give it a try here. Let's talk the game lads. Did you enjoy the event? What are you working towards this next month?
>>
>>1482721
I'm waiting RWBY collab
>>
>>1483342
We only collab with Boomer franchises and Idols here
>>
>>1483494
we don't even collab with idols anymore, we get hello kitty doe
>>
>>1483494
>only collab with Boomer franchises
Only true half a decade ago.
>>
They'll probably collab with Shadowverse 2, wonder if we'll live enough to collab with Priconne 3
>>
>>1483518
>Priconne 3
Did Re:Dive die or something
>>
>>1483608
Not yet.
>>
>>1482721
Ko-Chan (forma Sato) is best girl.
>>
They added Filene to fhe the game years ago and never did anything with her, fucking Cygames pulling a Forte not once but twice
>>
File: GO9MuSVaAAA3YFO.png (145 KB, 646x480)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
SOON
>>
File: 1697809867135729.png (85 KB, 416x115)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>1482721
>Did you enjoy the event
i skipped the story so i could get to the fomo 100 crystals daily mission, forgive me
ill get around to reading it some time later
>>
>>1485135
They'll probably rerun it before te sequel next year anyway, you lost nothing important.
>>
>>1482721
>Did you enjoy the event?
No, I am tired of "please don't kill this complete utter piece of shit that killed every one you cared about and destroyed your home". On the same level of stupid garbage as that Lu-Bu expy from that one Altair event.
>>
>>1485230
We killed the 3 moondweller niggas not 4 years ago btw not sure if anyone remembers that. But a rando piece of crap in some backwater isle? No sire, can't kill him.
>>
damn ygg m3 raids dying way to fast, no way people aren't botting this shit
>>
I keep coming back just for the big free pull events despite doing fuck all in the game, but this time I'm gonna to actually play the main story so I'll be ignoring any event/raid whatever the fuck shows up so I don't get sidetracked.
>>
>>1482721
I started playing Late Dec and got a pile of SSRs, but im a dork who enjoys suffering so I play with a self-imposed handicap of I won't use males because I like my female 2D sprites because im a virgin.
How plausible is it for me to enjoy the lions share of the content? I don't mean turbo hyper autism end game shit. I dick around with this during breaks and lunch at work.
>>
>>1486119
Very possible outside of specific setups for late game shit. I only use male characters I like and that's like 2 for years now. You are gonna have to wait for the "dumbed down" mode for late game stuff though and that can take a while to make it into the game
>>
>>1486119
When I did progression through the first 150+ or so levels worth of content years ago I only used cute girls and it was fine. It should be even easier now since the pool of newer gacha moeblobs should have extra years of powercreep attached, and if you ever do get to turbo hyper autism endgame shit there will probably be cute girls strong enough to sub in for any current mandatory male characters by then anyways.
>>
>>1484797
TOMORROW
>>
>>1484797
>>1487270
A FEW HOURS AGO
Here's the game's info on her. The recruitment process is pretty much the same as Chichiri's
>>
>>1486182
>>1486764
Good to know. Thanks. This scratches the itch of playing the old FF games without... being the tedious FF crap. The skip-summary thing is so fucking nice. Also female Draph are pure sex- but that's nothing new. Shame Hallessena is such a literal who. At least I have AI for that I guess.
>>
Man fuck farming Earth Exalto, this shit doesn't drop
>>
>>1488821
>Shame Hallessena is such a literal who
she used to be well known in the playerbase
years and years ago when one of her alts was actually meta
>>
>>1489346
Yeah. Unfortunately characters get forgotten all the time. You would be surprised at how many people don't even know Forte is in the game and yet she was popular back in the day
>>
File: Soul_Berry.jpg (8 KB, 130x130)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Am I supposed to use up all of my berries to farm for m3 weapons? Or do I only do my daily hosts?
>>
>>1490469
Daily hosts + berries if you value your ability to finish in a timely manner so you can do something else.
>>
>>1490208
Forte isn't gbf original though, she's a carryover from RoB
>>
>>1490736
>one of the most popular characters in RoB
>got gutted so they can fit her into gbf shitty "lore"
>promptly got forgotten right after.
Yep, fuck them.
>>
>>1490736
She's gbf original in my heart
>>1490766
If they at least had the balls to accept the consequences of what they did it would be just a little less gay but instead they just memoryholed her
>>
File: 1701715112980162.png (57 KB, 304x126)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>1490469
>use up
join all the raids you want, you're never supposed to run out.
but yes spamming raid joins is 100x better than only hosting when it comes to farming weapons in this game, just look up how blue chests work first and don't waste your time doing a billion honors in one instead of moving to the next
>>
File: Summon_b_2040034000_03.png (207 KB, 640x628)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
Holy shit, I hate this guy. I can't reduce a single stack no matter what I do. I don't know if farming M3 Levi or Diaspora would help.
>>
>>1492117
Probably the worst m3 to farm, I gave up until we get close to a fire gw
>>
File: colo.png (3.92 MB, 1080x2549)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB PNG
>>1492117
Probably the second easiest to FA for me, picrel is the team I use to host FA it and it hasn't failed me once yet. Getting yourself Schrodingers will help a lot. It's not time efficient at all, but it works.
Levi and Yugu M3 are what fuck me up badly Those stacks Levi puts on your charas at the end is so bullshit.
>>
>>1485323
GBF is a girl game now so they keep all the violent to bare minimum.
>>
>>1492456
Yugu hitting like a truck after 40% is so much bullshit
>Oh I alter your cooldowns hope you don't mind
>I will also hit you for 20k now
>And put labors up, hope you didn't need those skills I just locked away :)
Thank fuck I'm like 4 exaltos away from leaving this raid
>>
>>1492529
>now
m8, that has been GBFs issue for many years, as back as the first homoknight events
>>
No I do not need grand oro
I will not spend money on this game before summer
>>
>>1493128
I sparked for papa and I had to goldmoon a second weapon and I still don't have a third exalto. I fucking hate this game.
>>
>>1492117
>I can't reduce a single stack no matter what I do.
Just use charge attacks. They easily hit over 2 million each unless your grids are ultra shit. This raid exists to force you to unlock kengo.
>>
File: GQKtQVVbwAETxBn.png (977 KB, 899x671)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
Seems our first summer characters are Raziel and Tefnut. I can't find a Raziel image for the life of me but they got a Tef for ants if anyone is interested
>>
>GW starts Friday
Grim
In the end I never managed to get my setup down to just 1 button. I guess I should've farmed Avatar and Fediel harder but I really wanted to get Exaltos done while the bulk of players are also doing them so I never really farmed them as hard as I should've. Thank goodness I'm flying solo this GW so there's no real pressure, just mild disappointment.
>>
>>1494008
TefNUT
>>
>>
File: 1719308952765442.png (1.26 MB, 853x930)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>Sumo event 2
I guess Raziel and Tef aren't on this one, unless they're being saved for the full cast reveal
>>
File: GRJ3aoIaoAAz_3s.png (168 KB, 640x688)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
Event was okay
Holy Raziel Sexo btw
Tef looking kinda slutty, it's nice
>>
File: GRJ3aoHbAAATdbP.png (109 KB, 640x688)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>1501819
Raziel paizuri sexo btw
>>
>>1501819
The mouth chain thing looks so dam hideous, what the fuck they were thinking? A simple face veil would have been way better.
>>
>>1502401
The neck shit would've made her look a mummy. They should've removed it since it looks awful anyway and settled for the face veil. Also too much white, they should've gone for some more blue but I guess they figured it would look too much like her future normal version.
>>
File: Npc_zoom_3040168000_03.png (187 KB, 960x800)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
How long does it take to get a 5* evoker? I'm trying to farm for her and Caim. Getting lusters is a real bitch though.
>>
>>1503300
It depends heavily on rng, there's no good estimate
>>
>300 anima without seeing a single exalto
>>
>>1506550
Count berries like a normal person
>200 berries without weapon drops
>>
How difficult is Super Baha? Looking to upgrade my Ultima to 5*. Do pubs clear often?
>>
>>1514850
If you can do Janny set up then it should be easy clear, just have your set up ready and tell on backup request message that you are Janny (But being Relic Buster class as a host should already be a sign enough to people)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VdaJ0ntse8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YWWX49mX-g

There are lots of different kind of set ups on youtube for it I just linked two random examples that dont use those super gold moon weapons (having the water gun one makes being Janny much easier and stronger)

If you join one instead. Well look for ones that have Janny host for better chance of clearing (if the raid goes 6/6 and there is no Janny its pretty much done). Its not difficult and you will only really cauge if you can do it by having a try. Pubs clear pretty regularly from what I have seen but only if they have the Janny and actually fill up which sometimes can take time. Having that host be Janny speeds up the joining a lot
>>
im getting nervous about the next gw, i dont have cool new dirt characters. is sparking this banner bad
>>
File: 1040318300.png (181 KB, 480x633)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
Holy Sexo, too bad I don't have a spark
>>
>>1515116
This banner is okay at best, in no small part due to Galleon being on rate up. If you have sparks to spare and no Galleon, it's pretty okay.
>>
nuts I tell you
>>
File: 171700302558414.jpg (504 KB, 1179x1630)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>1482721
I did enjoy the event.
>>
>>1518620
Shion sexo
>>
>>1518622
everyone says this
>>
Did you get any valentine chocos for your grubs anon?
>>
>>1519212
yeah i did
>>
>>1519241
Good, I am sure they liked them
>>
>>1503300
It took nearly a year for ONE for me it’s a bitch to farm all those materials
>>
>>1519290
Friend of mine got like half of them after beelining Geisen.
>>
I refuse to participate in the garbage grind that is sand farming
>>
>>1519450
you'll get enough sands by the time you're finished with revans
>>
File: 1694447662102586.png (251 KB, 960x800)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
Hows the dokkan uncap? On paper it sounds ok except getting 5 stacks seems kind of slow unless you specially build team around it and thats never really a good sign
>>
>>1520655
Kinda whatever, works ok with grand Zeta for the dispel + delay spam but otherwise she feels extremely meh until she can use her 4th skill.
>>
>Babyl already over
Is this normal?
>>
>>1520782
It usually runs alongside some other event and lasts as long as that does, and the rerun event run for a week which is usual time for it
>>
>>1520985
I guess I just didn't notice it, seems like it was around for 4 days max but it was like 7 in reality. Oh well
>>
File: 1721982251700142.png (779 KB, 596x682)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
If they release Hekate I'm sparking
>>
>>1524845
It probably will be her. I hope the uncap art is godlike.
>>
>>1525079
I doubt it since her art is just the one used in S.Cupi's fates, hoping I'm wrong though
>>
File: 1694592090856340.png (816 KB, 980x588)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
Rip KMR
>>
File: GTfO194awAAHpMl.jfif.jpg (363 KB, 2560x1440)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>Summer Hekate
LET'S GO
>>1525927
I would like to say something nice but these past few years have been pretty meh
>>
File: GTfO30fbUAAevY6.jfif.jpg (359 KB, 2560x1440)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>1525947
And Song too
>>
>>1525948
>gacha eternals
This can't end well.
>>
>>1525962
eh, some people will be happy since they said evokers can get alts too
i myself am happy, let's see if sarasa can get an alt
>>
>>1525962
Same but I can see where they are coming from, in the end they dug their own grave
>Someone comes from Relink, thinks Siete or Song are cool
>See the grind to get them, another grind to make them useful
>Leave because they don't want to deal with the grind
This way they cash in on those people. Pretty sad that we still don't have Camieux's SSR tho while Eternals go on to get more love
>>
>>1525962
Game already has one foot in the grave, now with both KMR and FKHR bailing may as well enter the final stage of cash grabbing before shutting it down or putting it into coma state like RoB.
>>
KMR says the new guy has been deciding shit for 3 years now so you can just look at that and make a decent guess where the game is going onwards. Or he might've been just throwing the guy under the bus lol
>>
>>1525962
>>1525965
>>1525998
>about half of evokers and eternals are niche at best even when fully upgraded
I mean they could fix this by doing Style Change that so far has been used exactly once, but I guess they would be forced to either make it accessible from the let-go (making FLB/ULB redundant) or make them locked behind FLB/ULB (thus increasing the grind even further to save a couple units), and if they are going to do a completely new kit might as well go all the way to make it a new gacha unit anyway.
This being out of "kindness" to the players that got introduced to them in Relink makes kind of sence though, but funny that it's Song in particular because she was the big winner of last rebalance batch (mostly because of updates to her S2, which is locked behind FLB, the ULB additions are merely extras)
>>
>>1526096
Forgot to add, we are getting new eternals upgrades, there's a new Tales of Arcanum-like event for them first coming on December, they get Domain-like additions. First batch will be the water eternals.
>>
>>1526097
I recall people saying Uno was doing pretty bad a while back, I wonder if this new mode is meant to mitigate that
>>
>>1526065
He was still in charge and the one overlooking the decisions the new guy was doing so he is to blame for it just as much
>>
>gacha collab characters
holy shit it is so joever
no matter how they handle this, it is going to make people upset
>>
File: GIUymGmaMAAbVRq.png (948 KB, 1140x742)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>1526111
Mind you that this image is from before latest rebalance, but latest rebalance barely changed things, Uno's biggest utility is still for your GW meat farming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7kT7MnwuY see there's this setup to minimize damage received on Mugen raid and it doesn't involve Uno, though in theory maybe maybe you could cram him
>>
is it over for grub guys?
>>
>>1526364
It cant be before they uncap my wife
>>
>>1526364
It might be, unless the new dude plays his cards absurdly right and makes a miracle happen
>>
File: 1593412002514.jpg (260 KB, 626x588)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>1526364
I don't really have faith in them pulling through for another year. I can see them making a grub 2 but that would mean probably 1/8 of the characters from the orignal grub won't be in it which sucks a lot.
I think granblue just has a hard time competing with other games not even because of the "lack of fanservice" but more so of the grind and slow process of gaining rolls. Wouldn't be bad if sparks carried over or they gave them out more often bit it makes it difficult for non whales to pull and only let's them yo theoretically spark 2 times a year. Maybe 3 with enough luck and saving. Personally I just want the game to end when they actually finish the Enforcers shit and give them a proper event because they got fucked over in sneeds and Arriet still has her plotthread unfinished and Monika shinnanigans is taking over too much. I'll see the game through till the end but ill just going to pray it ends at least with a good ending.
BTW thank God there's no schizos here. Can't even talk about the game on /vg/ without some delusional statement.
>>
>>1525962
Tbf I think you can only "fix" their kits enough times before you throw in the towel and say fuck it and just start over from scratch. I hope they don't make sietes FC memes be in his other alts to keep winds piss easy job in these end game raids.
>>
>>1526519
I wouldnt mind a smaller cast, i could discern it as a different game, but a looot of granblue players wouldnt bother with a second game because of all the time and money the game has sucked out of them for less
>>
File: 1718825770463414.png (16 KB, 176x168)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>1526519
i think grub still has around 1.5 years more in them. there are several moments where the future of this game can be decided, and the first one is GW. if they fuck up the players up completely without looking back, yes, grub is definitely dead. they have like 2 chances to turn this shit back around for a bit longer
i'll stick around until eos for my wife, buy the 2025 valentine cards, but that's about it.
>>
>>1526613
>the first one is GW
They already fucked up by inflating the fuck out of ex+ HP, and added 250 bosses to dial up the grind to a new level. There's very little hope they can turn this around at this stage.
>>
>>1526621
oh yeah i know that
what i meant is that if they don't do anything about it, like reverting the ex+ change or increasing meat yield to compensate for longer clear times, they are literally killing the GW autist fanbase, which i suppose is a great part of the people who keep the game afloat
>>
>>1526660
If new EX has meat comparable to old EX+ (yes, they said they are raising it) then new EX+ HP will be a non-issue, as you will get the same amount for slightly less effort. I am already seeing prototype teams doing 35m with 3 clicks at most, the question is if new EX+ meat will be enough so it's more efficient to do EX+ with a couple clicks instead of 0b0c EX.
They could have just lowered meat required for hosting NM90 and up but they don't wanna make anything straightforward
>>
Doesnt NM90 get HP increase too? I dont actually mind the ex+ one if the meat buffs compansate for it but NM90 will suck ass since that was supposed to be easy way to grind the new GW weapons and no way they are buffing those rates to compansate
>>
File: zombie cow.jpg (693 KB, 845x983)
693 KB
693 KB JPG
moohoohoo~
>>
File: 1582466010008.png (74 KB, 390x350)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>1526621
I feel like the HP inflation was bound to happen at some point after the release of triple 0. Considering it was an easy way to get for any element to clear ex+ with practically little effort in their grids and summons I wasn't thinking if they would but when. It's clear they want to slow down GW for everyone but balancing the hyper autists with the casuals is extremely difficult and if you make one upset then you're kinda fucked.
All I'd want us meat gain from ex+ to be the dame as the one for ex now and new ex+ be like almost double (maybe as much as the gold version or something insane) but the threshold so high that only an ougi comp could clear it so it's only good for the players that don't want to spend their day mashing f5.

Another thing they seem to be doing is making players try to work together with the new 250 boss. Inflating the hp to a retarded degree probably with a lot of checks and balances too but they keep thinking players won't come up with a way to solo FA it. If it was up to me for 250 if you actually have more then 1 person in the raid (max 6) then you get the most points for the crew something insane to make the crew "Unite and Fight" without taking away the individual honors away.
GW just needs a total revamp but I'm afraid they're going to keep making mistakes.
>>
I was already a seasonal since the lotto, this hardly changes anything for me in the long run. It does make me sad that Draph girls are dead tho
>>
>>1526796
This is the saddest take away from the news.
The game is heading towards maintenance mode fast, but that's sorta expected for a game this old.
Issue is their direction seems to just pass over draphs, erunes and harvins so any future content/spinoffs may suffer the same.
>>
>>1527109
Yeah it's kinda weird, the fantasy part of the game is just slowly being erased. We barely get new characters that aren't Human, Primal or Other. Even worse, Draphs, Erunes and Harvins barely get seasonals either...
>>
>>1527128
Forgot to add but while know Harvins historically have been the least popular race in the game save for a few characters, it's very depressing to see what makes the game world/setting unique being just sidelined for characters that are basically just Human. I really wish they would try again.
>>
>>1527142
>I really wish they would try again.
>now there's only two races, Human and Humanoid (Primal)
be careful what you wish for
>>
>>1527148
I don't think we would get Draphs and Harvins etc. in the current day and age.
It reminds me of how TERA died and took Elins with it and no game ever try to make unique races like that anymore.
>>
>Sea Bahamut
What the fuck?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (196 KB, 321x460)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>1527613
>>
did you guys like the event?
i suppose more people read it here than in /gbfg/
>>
>>1527621
It was pretty okay, I laughed a few times. That scene when Vikala resigns herself to be gutted while she is in a Albacore's body is pretty funny.
>>
Legfest tonight, do we get 1 or 2 ten rolls on it? I might just spark anyway since the Banner seems to be shared between 3 characters
>>
hekatebros how are we feeling after this alt?
>>
>>1529099
she's so hot, but she's so, so bad
how did we regress and make a unit that does the same things as a seasonal from a year ago, but worse
>>
>>1529102
is she that bad?
i don't have her yet but from reading her kit, she seems okay for FA
>>
>>1529105
her reliance on the MC specifically giving her crests means you basically have to duct tape her to Manadiver for her to do anything of note (or be one of the 5 people that spent gold moons on Zoismos), and dark skill spam teams fell out of favor a while ago
she just feels like a more niche, less good S.Magisa and continues the trend of Dark getting a fuckton of units and all of them are undertuned or just bad
>>
>>1529139
>Hekate is situational.
All I needed to hear, at this rate I'll be skipping the entire summer roster so I'll be ready with a spark for Raphael and whatever the dark angel will be.
>>
>>1529139
Considering the entire character is about Skill damage you can bet they fully intend you to baby her with Manadiver
Still sparking because sexo but Dark remains paying for Y.Ilsa
>>
what do we think of the summer campaign guys

https://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=54282
>>
>>1529291
These always seem wack as fuck after they spent the game's middle years giving away half sparks and whatnot
>>
>>1529291
Last year gave us 120 tickets we could save for flash, it's a massive downgrade.
>>
>>1529475
Apparently we can earn crystals too, in a few hours we will know how much we lost/gained lmao compared to last year
>>
>>1529517
Well we didn't get a stream sunstone either, so it's safe to say that we're at a deficit.
They probably did ti because they accidentally gave us 2 evolite last year.
>>
>free rolls are bugged
Fucking lmao
Cygames can't take a W this year
Also we get a total of 19200 crystals doing all missions apparently, less than last year iirc
>>
how are we feeling about them casually dropping summer galleon in koregra
>>
>>1530201
That was weird as shit. Part of me thinks they did it as some sort of damage control hoping that people looking forward to release like that makes them less likely to scream about gibs and the bad news (producer/director leaving, collab gacha)
>>
>>1530203
i think they were planning to release her either way, she is one of the few successes grub still has
most of her merch sold almost instantly, she's in the top 3 of vcard sales, and she's one of the few grubs who still gets art and doujins to this day
latest proof of this was the daki and sitting galleon plush restock a few days ago. it sold almost instantly again
>>
>>1530206
Obviously they were planning to release her. I mean that revealing her early is the damage control trying to show people "hey there is this good thing you all love to look forward to!"
>>
>>1530209
oh yeah for sure
at it seems to work
people seem happy, at least on twitter
>>
>>1530211
I saw multiple nips I follow on twitter go "you can forgive cygames now". I kind of hate it. But if they released alt of my wife I would problably slurp just as badly or even harder so I cant blame them
>>
>>1530216
yeah i'm kinda biased towards this flash because my wife is getting an alt
not forgiving cygames for this year though
>>
How likely is that I can get 120 rolls off gibs alone haha
>>
>>1530203
>>1530206
>>1530209
Content is planned months ahead of release. In particular, they can't call the voice actors for an emergency last-minute recording. Her previous (only) unit was 2 years ago so if there were ever going to be an alt anytime now would be possible.
Also:
>2018 august flash: Grea (ultracore water unit)
>2019 august flash: Alex (ultracore earth unit)
>2020 august flash: Mim (ultracore fire unit)
>2021 august flash: Shalem (ultracore water unit)
>2022 august flash: Wamdus (weapon is okay tho)
>2023 august flash: Vampy (ultracore wind unit)
Guys it might be happening again, particularly at current banner being just okay.
>>
>>1530277
galleon hypercore? is that what you're implying?
>>
>>1530299
Or Aglo
Or a mystery nigga. News post said
>8/16(金)より登場する、一部キャラクターのイラストを先行公開!
>Early preview illustrations of some of the characters appearing from Friday, August 16th!
>一部 (some)
>>
>>1530304
bets on mystery nigga's identity? who is someone that's missing a summer alt?
>>
>>1530336
Too many people to make a good guess, could be anyone released last year/this year plus Enneads so yeah. I'm hoping for Kaguya to be honest
>>
>>1530373
Could be a standard grand, or a summon. Wamdus' banner had summer water Jeanne and Sleepyhead. At that point, all bets are off.
>>
>>1530373
I hope its Sig just because it would be cruel to skip her after giving her that new art and suit. That or a female harvin
>>
>Hear Grub is finally ending (both IRL and in-game)
>Fucking how, last I checked the main story was stuck in eternal filler arc "school island and school primals" limbo
>Catch up
>Damn it actually feels like they're trying to just escalate from 0 to 100 and speedrun to the end
Can't believe it's really been this long and most of the MSQ rival characters really never hit the gacha rip lolibaba
>>
>>1530682
>finally ending
Where'd you hear that from? Doomposters?
If anything the future is uncertain and there's no real end in sight yet.
>>
>>1530682
we still have at least until the zodiacs end
>>
>>1530685
Latest MSQ update ends with the characters collecting all sky map pieces thus opening a gate that leads to Estalucia.
At the same time, 10th anni event ends with the main antagonist (after the event's main conflict is solved) travelling around with cameos of Lucilius and 2 characters from 7th and 9th anni, each of them ominously saying "seems that something has been set in motion", then 10th anni antagonist flying towards Estalucia, and actually showing the location this time (well from the distance still, we only see a sphere-shaped cloud)
Mind you that in both cases I'm skipping over mentioning various lore bombs that have been dropping around.
That said yes, it is doomposters loving to exaggerate on negativity. If game was anywhere near getting into maintenance mode then EoS team wouldn't be putting effort (and money) into database cleaning, server upgrading, or recurrent QoL updates.
>>
>>1530712
I already know about the 10th anni stuff.
We'll see if it actually amounts to anything when they can get that MSQ update they promised for spring released already.
>>
>>1530725
Personally I'm looking forward to the horoscope events, the characters are entertaining and seems they are setting up for yet another world-ending crisis. There's also the dragon knights. I don't like their events, a decade and feels like they barely progressed the story, unlike most other events that practically move at breakneck pace. Either would be obvious pick for an anni event.
https://gbf.wiki/Main_Quest#Main_Story_Releases also curious that they went from releasing 2 chapters every month, to 2 chapters every other month, to releasing up to 8 chapters but with more than half a year of waiting, those chapters also feel more dense in terms of story content (not that impressive when remembering the early story)
>>
>>1530735
Most knight events are nothingburgers, I mean one of them is a fucking food event.
At least its sorta finally moving forward now, with them connecting the various factions, resolving their individual crises as well as personal ones for the characters.
>Horoscope events
I don't know, Ferdinand is being built up as this unbeatable mastermind but the conflict is probably going to come to an underwhelming conclusion.
Not to mention the fucking Argo primal beast which just grants a wish?
Like what's up with making an elaborate storyline revolving around that considering Akasha literally changes reality as well iirc.
>>
>>1530735
Oh I was forgetting, that the current summer story event might have casually mentioned a big foreshadowing, Bahamut had at least one temple, one of those being flooded underwater into what is now Auguste
>>1530744
Akasha is an Astral-made primal that works by changing history, using it risks erasing oneself. Argo is an entity about as old as the world creation, way older than when Astrals started creating primals but refered to as primal for convenience because of some similarities. When awake it will grant a "wish" but it can be anything from world domination, reviving the death, time travel or travel between worlds (I just checked the event ending again)
>>
I can spark either Tigers or Uriel
>Uriel is obviously the better pick specially for his weapon
>But Tigers are the only Zodiacs I'm missing and this late into the game I kinda want the full set
I should just pick Uriel but damn I've never been this conflicted in this game
>>
>>1530744
Dragon knights before Gawain event were really ass, it was then that they chanced the writer (according to interview they had with writers few years back) and he started to try and make some ongoing plot happen. Which he has kind of moderately succeeded on. But its still way too slow. I hope they pick up the speed on next one finally because there is now army marching on their doorsteps and they talked about some massive world ending dragon in the last event that might get resurrected
>>
How the free rolls going grubbers?
>>
>>1531637
couple gms, Enyo
>>
>>1531637
I have gotten literally nothing, 2 sets of berries and a silver centrum
>>
>>1531637
I've gotten song, cupi, uriel moon, and naked bubz. Honestly pretty ok but I'm still upset about my Raziel spark since the only good things I got from that spark was sandel abd the rest were moons.
>>
>>1531637
Got nothing worth mentioning, a couple characters so at least it isn't a complete waste
>>
>>1531637
only ssr i got was bubz culo
the chests were fucking miserable
all berries except two of them, which were 2 6d treasures each
>>
>>1531637
Got Heketa and Bubs which is pretty good and means I can save my Siero for Galleon
>>
File: ee.png (48 KB, 341x125)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>1531637
nice today got song still missed culo and hekate
>>
>>1531637
1 gold moon
>>
>>1531637
I got Ragazzo so was already happy but got Song and dupe uriel fist too so we starting these free rolls really good. I dont really expect anything from the rest of them now
>>
>Don't have regalia skip
>Have to waste 1+ hour FA'ing them
This is what I get for slacking on my M2, the only one I beat more than 100 times was Yugu
>>
>>1532283
*Alexiel
>>
>>1532283
it's not that hard, i think i did it in like 2-3 days
now is the time to do it and forget about it, since there should be more people hosting because of the festival
>>
>>1532814
I'm already halfway through my points, I don't think I can work up the will to do it anymore. It's like they say once a slacker always a slacker.
>>
>>1531637
>No SSR on 6% gacha
>2 Gold Moon on today 3% gacha
Shit's rigged
>>
Hopefully I'll be finished with the point stuff by the time Exo Vohu hits, I can't be arsed to farm everything
>>
Anyone else feel as though these are the last couple of years for the game?
If things dont improve drastically, and soon, i feel the gacha will be a forgotten part of a multimedia project thats long since outgrown it.
>>
>>1534112
Idk bro in terms of accessibility i'd still rank gbf on top even with all the new shinies around.
>>
>>1534163
U sure man? I have like 450 SSRs and maybe 50 of them are good
>>
>>1534170
By shinies i meant all the recently released games and as far as i know, none of them being as accessible as gbf. Their only competitors are probably literal gambling sites lol.
>>
>>1534112
For years I have expected the game to last until last zodiac is out + 1 year. Nothing has really chanced about that expectation to me. Maybe slowly could drop that extra year with how they managed the latest summer stream but good few years still. And that is years of content, I dont think there will be EOS anytime soon and we just go zombie mode like RoB for good many years after the last zodiac year
>>
>>1534286
Oh man
Im gonna be a zombie gacha player arent i
Oh....
>>
>>1534112
Feels like doomposters mentality honestly. Worst case the game lasts another 3 years to finish the zodiacs plus other shit. I don't think the game is too expensive to operate compared to Uma or precunny so I doubt that'll be a reason. For their EoS. That and arguably granblue is one of their more well known IPs due to relink/versus rising existing so I doubt they want to end it any time soon.
>>
Reminder that RoB is still up despite the fact that they stopped adding new content 3 years ago
>>
File: file.png (770 KB, 733x1065)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
Personally I believe that we have plenty of time left, however I am expecting a mayor shakeup soon, at minimum the next series of story events and at maximum the new direction of the MSQ
>Grand Zeta episode
>Lucio uncap episode
>anni event plain putting this bit
>a literal gate to Estalucia is now open, but what next?
>announced home screen UI redesign
The moon and what lies beyond it.
>>1534163
>>1534195
Siero's Academy? Is very nice how it lets you fastrack from 1 to 150 and show you the ropes.
>>1534320
>>1534365
Talking of Uma, cygames did eat up 2 years of dev hell (gacha was supposed to release close to the anime) instead of just cancelling it. Thought they may have been under contract obligation, I doubt they'll instantly throw the towel if grub does hit a slump.
>>
>>1534473
I think Uma was having legal issues because of the horse owners and other legal shit. Cygames seems to be having a lot of delay issues with both Uma releasing 2 years later and the biggest example being relink where it was supposed to come out several years ago but they seemed to have a disagreement with platinum which caused them to take matters into their own hands.
>>
>>1534510
>a disaggreement
Platinum was outright siphoning funds to their own failed projects because they're on the verge of bankruptcy.
Cygames asked for results and Platinum barely had any, so they decided to cut their losses and make their own studio.
Makes sense since they wanted to make real games eventually anyway.
The same thing happened with one of Microsoft's projects they had commissioned Platinum to develop.
>>
>>1534674
>Microsoft's projects
Rip Scalebound
>>
>>1534674
>Platinum was outright siphoning funds
For real? Isn't this a crime?
>>
>>1534689
>>1534976
>>1534674
Most likely false given Platinum's and Microsoft's output in the following years. The games have been okay at best, it would have been easy to see that Relink/Scalebound were on the road to be mediocre. And even if Scalebound were on the road to be genuinely great, Phil and the Xbox division as a whole are fucking incompetent, it's not out of the table they would drop the one good thing they could have had.
But the biggest giveaway that it's fake is that if there were embezzling involved then Microsoft would have gladly razed Platinum into the (legal) ground, they don't have the funds to just silently settle in court.
>>
>>1535026
What is clear though is that Cygames clearly canned Platinum for one reason or the other.
Their name was scrubbed from the credits and some of their devs were poached for the new studio after all.
>>
>>1535029
They canned platinum but took all the devs from there with them which was funny. The team doing Relink now is largely same as it was under platinum just ownership chanced
>>
>>1535139
Goes to show Platinum management was fucking trash.
>>
This new dagger seems kind of shit outside of Onmyoji
>>
More rewards added but the only worthwhile things are 1 Golden Gift and 1200 Crystals
>>
Another required slot summon, when are they adding another extra 2 slots?
>>
>>1536831
Well, see that thing in scripted event battles where a character that isn't on the party has a cut-in and gives some buff/debuff? I am expecting that it will become an actual mechanic at one point. And if not that, then subslots for party members (eg Caim) so they still activate their passive but they never come into the frontline.
>>
>only unlocked regalia pro today
>was still 60k points behind on some elements
>they added more rewards
jesus fuck
>>
>>1537268
>orb
>gold book
>silver gift
>earring

its shit, not that bad if you miss them. Just get to the crystals (160k)
>>
>10 rolls end tomorrow
I can't wait for the second part to be a single roll until the end of the month and no crystals
>>
>>1538184
I was almost right, it's 1 single roll and 200 crystals per day
Lame but not unexpected. We got 3000 crystals btw
>>
>>1538184
A very disappointing for 10th summer nonetheless, plus the fact last year we got more compensation for the removal of august summer only banner which isn't coming back this year.
>>
>>1538725
I wasn't expecting anything after Anniversary and it was the correct choice, it's obvious they realize at this point they need to milk the game for all it's worth hence less gibs. Not gonna expect that much from NY either if I'm still playing by then
>>
Respectfully, the 6D free summon is busted and more than makes up for any "lesser" rewards compared to other years.
Unless you are primal and have whale grids on all 6 elements, in that case lol, lmao
>>
>>1538725
remember when 10th anniversary was the year that grub celebrates anni all year long? I certainly remember
>>
>>1539055
Well last summer event did feel like a celebration, not merely referencing past summer events, but also taking them all together by giving a cause for them all and the (apparent) conclusion. Hopefully this opens the door to using literally any location besides Auguste.
>>
>>1538837
Its not really busted, its good for f2p players but in truth you dont really have room for it in summon grid if you have all the good gacha summons and as main it just doesnt give enough (and again if you have the gacha summons you would main those instead if you want ele ATK up). So it only really helps newfags which we barely even get now or lucklets
>>
>>1539261
It lets you drop one magna exalto weapon while still reaching 280% single-sided summon. Do you know what's even more cramped that 7 (8 if counting friend) summon slots? The weapon slots when 4-5 of them are already occupied by copies of the same weapon. Being able to replace a weapon is a lot.
>>
File: 1712231941311168.png (322 KB, 610x830)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
Important question, what is the second best katana skin in the game. I have been using the best one goblin slayer as skin for every katana for years now and need to chance things up
>>
File: 1694503517336749.png (202 KB, 960x800)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
New girl is cute but kit seems like shit
>2024
>ougi
>enmity
>>
>>1540599
>seems
Her kit is shit. And she can only use double ougi in near death state means means she is worthless in any contents that matter. Then again other 2 characters in this group also has shit tier skill so there was no hope for her to begin with.
Gonna wait for 2 more years till they add flb for them and probably one year worth of grind to actually unlock it.
>>
>>1540608
Chichi was actually half decent compared to these other two, also has potential on 0tk teams due to her skill damage the other two dont even have that kind of niche they just have shit kits
>>
>>1483608

>on the banner sales chart, GBF and Priconne RD are struggling hard to reach the surface with all the Chinese chunk in the way
>the annual livestream specials leak hints of the final cash grabs
>the decent producers have moved on to other projects
>collabs have taken a nosedive
>fewer TV commercials are airing now. Lyria, GBF and Cygames TVCMs once shone brightly, showing promise and talent in a declining economy. But now, they're losing their sparkle
>>
So FKHR and KMR left? WTF?
>>
>>1541290
They basically did jackshit the last 3 years and that new unknown guy has been in charge the whole time.
Now they finally fucked off since they think the game isn't worth having their names stamped on it anymore.
>>
>>1541296
So it's more of the same from the previous years if this unknown guy has been running things in the background all this time? Shame. After the weak ass 10th anniversary, I gave up.
>>
>>1541299
If you believe in KMR parting words, yes. Doomposting went rampage for a while because now people suddenly realized that all the awful additions past few years had been this guy handiwork, and few people don't like how he has been hiding this whole time.
>>
>>1541302
the fact that he didn't show his face during the massive announcement, wasn't on stage, and even now we still don't even have a name for this guy feels like a bad sign no matter how you slice it, especially when you consider the last three years
>the first thing he would've probably had input on if the three years was accurate was summer lotto
FKHR and KMR about to get off scot free by throwing him under the bus, realistically they didn't NEED to reveal he had been working on the game for three years now and could've just said "he's been working behind the scenes for a while" but they specifically gave a date when they unveiled it and there's no way they're unaware of what that would cause
>>
>>1541307
A normal progression would have been them introduced the new guy as their assistant years before, so when they decided it's time to bail, the transition would be way less awkward. The whole thing just feel too shady no matter how you look at it.
>>
It feels like the drop rate for Horns is awful, thank fuck Shenxian takes like a minute to beat. Leveling the Yupei truly is the worst part of this.
>>
>>1540599
How's the power creep these days? I need to resist that urge to log back in.
>>
>she isn't in either of the two fighting games
>she wasn't in Relink
It's over isn't, Alizabros?
>>
>>1542224
Eh, I never really dug her. Was kind of hard with Stan always dragging her down. And her mum being hotter.
>>
>>1542224
They had Aliza and Stan get together then proceeded to never move their relationship in any meaningful way until both got forgetten and replaced by more popular characters. It's more than over, the characters are stuck in a writing limbo
>>
>>1542523
I don't know if it's just grubble that does it, but seems to be the gacha curse that characters can't significantly develop. Just look at g.Vira, whose fates were really good and a nice piece of character development. But ever since then, they've walked it all back, which has been really sad.
>>
How is Relink? Is it worth trying or is it just more grinding?
>>
>>1545842
Fun for a dozen hours before it turns into another grind fest.
Not sure if they changed anything with the recent DLC.
>>
>>1545845
>only 3 months of updates
Cygames really abandoned fairly quickly the game that cost them 8 fucking years to release
Now to wait another 8 years for the second one, if they decide to do it
>>
>>1542119
Well talking about grids, ever since M3 raids dropped, it quite closened the gap between magna and primal. "premium magna" where you want 1-2 PnS and maybe a resonator (no need to uncap, thakfully) remains the same. In either case you'll still want to grind the endgame raids.
Uncaps of old characters have been (for the most part) very good.
Seasonals have been over the place, some are meta-defining (eg Horus), others are just there (Ragazzo). Grands are powerful but at least aren't limited.
>>1546200
To be fair, after 8 years it's understandable they would want to pack the thing up and move to the next project. It sold 1m within 2 weeks (ignoring DLC), they might have recouped costs long ago and that's good enough.
They COULD recycle the engine and turn it into a live service sequel to the main gacha, with graphics and gameplay up to the standards of a post-Genshin world. Maybe with some compromises to the graphics if they wanna put it on mobile too.
>>
>>1546457
>They COULD recycle the engine and turn it into a live service sequel to the main gacha
So much "could" when it comes to Cygames and GBF in particular.
>>
>>1546675
Cygames already started a bunch of different projects and none of them actually came out.
While It's better to just have them lend their IP to more competent game devs, but after what happened to Relink they probably don't want to rely on that option either.
>>
>>1546679
I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone competent left at Cygames. They've mismanaged GBF for years, Uma Musume is starting to slip, Dragalia lost, etc etc.
>>
why did re live suddenly die again?
>>
File: Granblue Collabs.jpg (654 KB, 1751x1001)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
>>1541105
GBF has always been a soulless collab whore. Just more of the same.
>>
>another "one time use 4th skill that you have to spend half the fight to build up" flb.
Getting real tired of this shit.
>>
>>1542523
Their relationship is a genetic dead end lmfaoooo
>>
>grand Medusa
>Design literally doesn't change
Holy laziness
>>1555215
Yeah that's the nail in the coffin we were all waiting for to be honest
>>
>>1555632
Peak GBF writing, even after 10 years they still can't get their "lore" straight.
>>
>>1542523
>>1555215
>cripple Aliza's character development and popularity by pairing her with the fag
>8 years later just say: "lol, nvm, their relationship was a dead end anyway"
I don't know if cygames is outright evil or just retarded
>>
>>1550812
funny thing is they reworked shiva's away from that same dogshit design pattern by giving him an actually powerful permabuff and reducing the buildup time
>>
>>1555882
Can't really cripple something that didn't exist since they paired them from their first appearance.
>>
grand medusa is the worst grand in the entire game (relative to their release date)
Im so tired bros
>>
I miss HRT.
Game would probably be filled with more janky ass game modes but at least they would be more fun than its current rotting stagnant state.
>>
>>1556269
Bro? Lu Woh?
>not used in burst
>not used in endgame
>easily replaciable in normal attack, skill, and ougi teams
>biggest use is in gimmicky SYurius teams (released months later)
Medusa meanwhile lets you FA blue chest Diaspora, that's way more credit than what I give to him. I know because it worked for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itsINdtgrg
Also despite what her passive says, you don't have to put her in a full primal team, you put her in ougi teams and she dodges everything
>>
>>1556269
she's fine as a grid slot though
>>
>>1562086
>>not used in endgame
makura luwoh was relevant in endgame for quite a while, light was the fastest carry in subaha.
>>
I wish they would rebalance the Siete raid. The hojillion invulnerable turns in a row are so annoying.
>>
File: 1705429331206679.png (448 KB, 447x592)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>1571749
>hojillion invulnerable turns in a row
just don't fail omens
>>
>>1539406
The fire rotb is the best we can do because they just won’t make more.
>>
Man this game so dead that even /vmg/ threads cant survive and hit page 10 without bumb limit
>>
>>1581290
KMR and FKHR bowing out is basically them telling us the party is over, why hang around? Plus nothing really interesting after the Summer stream, there's nothing to talk about. And I don't think the remaining playerbase cares about Homoknights events either so there really is nothing to talk about.
>>
I doubt many posters even know this thread is here.
>>
>>1581290
Not sure what you're expecting when /gbfg/ is literally 2 boards down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.