[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1718284227567.jpg (111 KB, 315x315)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Is it better to download the mobile version or an APK who remove microtransaction or just go back emulating the DS game?
>>
>>1491871
it is infinitely better to not play tendieshit and instead wait for either heartopia or that animal crossing game mihoyo is developing
hey, at least those two will be updated for longer than a year, unlike new horizons
>>
File: 1710637887564.jpg (64 KB, 622x605)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1491888
>Play my chink shit !!!
And just like that, i'm making sure to never download it, eat my cum and go spike your throat
>>
>>1491905
kek keep seething, tendienigger
>>
>>1492424
You're just another flavor of shill. You're no better than a nintendies or a snoynigger.

Buy a fucking ad next time you want to lick the chink boot
>>
>>1492442
absolutely seething
just go play your shitty money-stealing tranimal crossdressing gachatrash, tendienig
>>
>>1492453
>It's troon Gachatrash
>So go play MY troon chink gachatrash

You're right, you pissed me enough to download neither of those, so i never become like the absolute nigger you are
>>
>>1492504
seething tendie
>>
>>1491871
i'd rather restart my new horizons island and replay that than play pocket camp which is not a real animal crossing game

i dont care who does it first, even if it's mihoyo copy cat
can't wait for an animal crossing game where everyone is forced to enjoy animal crossing with no time travelling
>>
>>1493237
good luck finding anyone to trade with since more than 99.99% of the 45 million+ players dont even play the shit game new horizons
>>
>>1491871
This game looks really ugly and has shittons of transactions. I was really surprised it was a game for a Nintendo ip when I downloaded it years ago.
>>
>>1493401
You've never heard of Fire Emblem Heroes then?Then again,I'm suprised they managed to turn AC of all things into a gacha,really thought they would do Pikmin first.Nintendo has no qualms doing shitty cashgrab phone games if the audience's large enough.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.