[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy Birthday 4chan!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (92 KB, 686x386)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
https://mega.nz/folder/x9RA1LJS#b41eUBssPIsI9kuKqgcNqA

mods
>>
sir this a tower of chinese fantasy thread not a christcuck sermon
>>
>>1546823
lord have mercy
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 358x290)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>1546785
anka mask is a personal profile sticker
>>
>>1546785
>Resources
Info Archive: https://toweroffantasy.info/
Interactive Map: https://www.ghzs666.com/tower-of-fantasy-map#/
Time Conversion: https://rentry.org/ToFTime
.ini Edits: https://rentry.org/ToFiniEdits

>Guide/Tips
https://rentry.org/tofg
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dfMibh8xK42YjCdYGD9o2QEpUkZfZE98MgidQYY2css/

>Mods
https://mega.nz/folder/x9RA1LJS#b41eUBssPIsI9kuKqgcNqA

>/tofg/ Crews
https://pastebin.com/LNS6zLvJ
>>
>>1546785
They don't look like that in-game
>>
Game so alive
>>
Shit bros, why is linghan line up and nola so bad in JO is so surreal, I can't even pull off Roslyn kit asap and nola doesn't get shields lol
>>
>>1547399
>JO
Bitch just use meme
>>
>>1547399
nola numbers arent even nerfed dawg what are you talking about
>>
>>1547937
Can you even read?
>>
>>1547951
what are you even complaining about then. you dont even need rotations in jo anymore. just press nola skill and everything explodes in seconds. if you need a shield during that timeframe then you have autism
>>
I miss my wife YoshinoUsagi
>>
I'm actually running out of materials and golds, do people unironically just do DT?
>>
>>1549808
What else are you gonna use stamina on, surely you don't need JO chests anymore?
>>
I really like volleyball minigame!
>>
It's so over (still)

>"The situation is quite grim"
"Recently, Perfect World released its 2024 semi-annual performance report. The company achieved operating income of 2.76 billion yuan, a sharp decline of 38.12% compared with the same period last year, and the net profit attributable to the parent company turned from profit to loss, recording a loss of 177 million yuan. The situation is quite grim. The net profit margin also dropped sharply from 7.48% in the first half of 2023 to the current -4.43%, reflecting a sharp decline in profitability."
"In July, Perfect World announced that the current CEO Xiao Hong and the current co-CEO Lu Xiaoyin both resigned"
"According to Securities Star, Perfect World (002624) disclosed on August 16 that its shareholder, Perfect World Holdings Group Co., Ltd., pledged a total of 86,513,400 shares to Guotai Junan Securities Co., Ltd., accounting for 4.46% of the total share capital."
Full report: https://static.cninfo.com.cn/finalpage/2024-08-27/1220982661.PDF
Summary: http://static.cninfo.com.cn/finalpage/2024-08-27/1220982652.PDF
>>
Welp, just realized I drunkrolled A6 Nola on the weekend. Should I roll her matrices too? only have enough rolls for 0* 4pc
>>
>>1550247
B-but the condoms! well i am running out of gifts for every region simulacras except D9s too guess i'll DT for a week or so
>>1550625
Its pretty fun but nowadays everyone just spike the net on red so blue can't win at all really kills my motivation to que
>>1551075
At this point i'll just ride it out till the end for global
>>
>>1551369
She doesn't "need" them to function. They are just a pile of stats, nice to have but can be substituted with other new-ish limited matrices for your element.
They work with all elements but require you to have Nora in the team (which you ill probably do for the next year anyway. or till EOS whichever happens first)
Check your base and additional attack values (click main attack number on character screen and read the popup) - if the second number if higher than the first one (110%+) you are already hitting diminishing returns on Atk%, so 2-piece effect will add less than it says.
The 4-piece effect is comparable with other matrices of the same generation (and gives nothing to mono-altered).
And take care boozebro
>>
so new costume free?
>>
>>1551075
Somehow I doubt this is the fault of Tower of Low Budget
>>
File: 02.jpg (284 KB, 881x881)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
I will play till EoS
>>
>>1551075
dont feel sorry for a billion dollar company, they are all soulless and want one thing your money, tof itself is cheap to make and maintain its made in the middle of bumfuck no where in china with a tiny team and then replaced with intern devs that are cheaper each new big 1.0 patch, if this is happening this is happening elsewhere in the company.

they are probably putting all their chips into their new NTE game
>>
At least this game lasts longer than Blue Protocol.
>>
We outlasted another
>>
>>1552046
this. at least we can play until they cannot milk anymore
>>
>>1552465
oh, they are trying, alright
>Lin synesthesia level is limited by the number of stars you already have
>6 levels requiring 120 shards each
>20 shards per week for f2p, so 9 months to complete
>120 shards for each Lin pulled after A6 + flame gold exchange 1 to 1
people with maxed out out weapons and matrices will do that for the sweet 7% elemental damage buff from the warehouse because otherwise the ones who'd do that will get ahead.
>>
>>1552488
So what's the finalized Lin syntesia effect anyway, is she really just another warehouse relic like nanyin?
>>
what keeps you playing this game if hotta keeps treating you like a wallet? the waifus? the friends you made along the way?
>>
>>1553071
honestly it's chill, they don't really force me to pay, for example for other gacha, they usually created some fomo options that you really regret for a long time if you missed them.
But for hotta insane powercreeping and heavy monentization, if you miss one, you will get another deal soon. For example, let take map traversal as example, Rebi, Alyss, Yan Miao, Ling Han, Nan Yin, Nola, they really shoved us with options. Nan Yin had ability to deal any type of dmg, Nola even takes it on to another level, etc.

I really spent over hundred dollars over year despite stingy as fuck when it's coming to live service shits.
>>
>>1551075
>>1551408
>At this point i'll just ride it out till the end for global
I'll also ride it because I want to see EoS from the Floating Island with the bwos spamming Gatos while Meant To Be is blasting.
>>
>>1552070
I'm really disappointed, but also a little amused, it's a weird combo.

>>1553071
There is literally no other anime style MMO to play right now, and all other f2p MMOs I used to play are gone or shit, so there's really no other choice. Although I don't know if "play" is the right word when all I do is wait for queues and then just dump stamina on some quick battle and log out after doing dailies.

>>1553186
That's probably the best way to see the game off.
>>
>>1551075
>2.76 billion earned
>this leads to ceo resigning
Huh??????
>>
>>1553343
yeah but >a sharp decline of 38.12% compared with the same period last year
Corpos are measured by trajectory rather than concrete results in the present, because of the fucking shareholders and investors, if the trend is brutally downward then they get mad as they lose their shares value and SELL SELL SELL spiral happens.
This also enables the bubbles, and the Silicon Valley scam of making a startup, get investments, blow it on whores, get into massive debt, overhype the product, promise it will start being in the green next year, then sell the company and bail before it explodes
>>
not sure what the modder did but the new swimsuit mod on nexus kills my PC
>>
>>1554017
That usually happens when some mods clashes, he did say to delete some of the mod files once the swimsuit is in the game iirc
>>
>>1554021
i never installed mods of that swimsuit until now though. guess some other mod must be interfering. i'm too lazy to troubleshoot to figure out which one
>>
File: GVrJbw_acAApuA-.jpg (76 KB, 613x680)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>1554017
If by "kills my PC" you mean frame drops and stuttering but not crashing the game then I have an idea what's causing this - they are using wrong texture format because somebody told it will work for mobile as well.
Now it doesn't work for anyone properly. But I'm too lazy to open the UE editor rn and still need to BA dailies so will check in a couple of hours.
>>
File: 121952928_p0.png (2.05 MB, 1220x1920)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>1554017
Try this fix https://files.catbox.moe/noysbg.zip on top of the nexus mod you already have (don't know which version you use).
Name doesn't matter but the fix must be lower in the file list when sorted alphabetically.
>>
File: 1706140768105118.png (1.18 MB, 871x940)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>game's so bricked it /tofg/ no longer exists
How much content is there since the player housing esque island thing was released? That was around when I dropped it, worth a replay? Also wasn't there supposed to be a reboot, how'd that turn out?
>>
File: 1718863639680782.jpg (886 KB, 2794x4031)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>1554226
Based. Will try later
>>
>>1554420
>artificial island
That was the 1.5 patch so like almost 2 years ago, we're at 4.3 rn
>worth a replay?
Tof main story is dogshit so other than just fucking around in the overworld there's not that much to do so up to you
>reboot
CN only
>>
Where do you even use the Lin awaken thing?
>>
>>1554226
it made it better but didn't fix the problem, it was crashing my PC and now it only crashes my game with your fix. removed all my mods from pak folder and it still crashes with lowest settings so it's probably my hardware if the mod works for others, thanks for the help.
>>
Was the mystery box exchange always 270 tickets for Haute Couture outfits? I thought Lin was the first one but apparently I missed that Saki had one too when trying to search it up
>>
>>1546785
I don't get it, weren't swimsuits a couple years ago basically banned in Chyna? Has the Eye of Sauron sufficiently moved on?
>>
>>1554807
since when they were banned? i feel like they were always in gacha but i'm not keeping track of which ones are chinks/gooks/jap, arr rook same
>>
>>1554546
same place you use dimensional trial mats for weapons
>>
>>1554815
I do remember a certain female chink vtuber having to hongkong VPN to twitch in order to showcase her swimsuit model, as it was banned in bili2
>>
>>1554420
If you're talking story, play through until you reach Domain 9 and then skip it and go straight to Network. Although if you want to do exploration I suppose you'll have to do D9's story eventually. Reboot/Classic server was announced for Global almost a year ago and no news since, likely not happening anymore.
>>
>>1546787
Can you get away with costume mods if you keep it solely to the costume preview screen?
>>
>>1546787
If you have the R-18 mods (where are the others?), only you can see them right? And everyone else sees a normal model?
>>
>>1555424
should be fine, tof playerbase is really low to the point they cant be banning people, gateoo the biggest shill for the game advocates for mods but not mods that steal, tencent wont know the difference dont have enough money to give a fuck and wont even bother checking because loads of people are doing it

>>1555482
yes only you and other people who have the mod can see it no one else
>>
File: emotes.png (1.04 MB, 1166x1140)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
any modders know how to make the accessory specific emotes usable with the profile card? that emote unlocker mod makes them work for ambassador statue but not the profile card for some reason
>>
Have there been any mods that do head swaps? (ie., cocoritter A3 costume on MC)
Where are the other R-18 mods stashed a way?
>>
File: 1696577973029914.png (310 KB, 531x556)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>1556205
Head swaps are doable (well really it's a body swap, not a head swap), it just wasn't done very often. For example there are two mods in the mega that swap player outfit bodies with Nemesis.
As for NSFW stuff, since Gateoo's discord didn't allow it almost all of those mods are on Nexus, and the rest are split between the old /tofg/ mega and the Koreans. The Chinese might have made some stuff but I honestly never saw any good CN nsfw mods.
https://arca.live/b/tower?category=%EB%AA%A8%EB%93%9C
>>
>>1556955
Which outfit is tied to the MoreBikinis mod in the mega dump?
Is there a guide to doing the model mods yourself, like extracting the models, etc and repacking it?
>>
File: 1703290742314292.jpg (251 KB, 1371x1795)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>1557203
It might be desert aurora though idk if the mod still works since its pretty old
>>
I want to try this game, when are they going to delete the female mc and the m*les?
>>
>>1557414
Deleting the entire reason people play sounds genius. I can tell you must be a real business leader.
>>
File: GWcF1FvawAA85JF.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>1557203
>Is there a guide to doing the model mods yourself
Step one: download FModel and use it with the following key for ToF Global
0x6E6B325B02B821BD46AF6B62B1E929DC89957DC6F8AA78210D5316798B7508F8
If the result doesn't scare you read the guides from Discord modders https://files.catbox.moe/7gs35o.zip, it also contains some scripts.
Their guides are covering mostly export+edit stuff and intentionally omitting swaps, so to do the basic swaps you need to:
-save files using FModel or UModel, - you will get files with the .uasset extension
-drop the exported folder onto decode_uasset.py,
-rename file, put it in the corresponding folder (of the one you want to replace),
-edit internal name to match the file name - open with UAssetGui and edit the "Export Information" section
-follow the packaging section of the guide after that
>>
>>1556955
Swapping?
I remember some anons here were messing with outfit swap mods before. Who'd like to try swapping the MC's outfit body with Liu Huo A3? No idea who to talk to float this idea to
>>
File: bp outfit.png (655 KB, 542x656)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
Apparently this npc outfit is gonna be a BP outfit, looks very cute
>>
>>1559067
We already have a mod of it even
>>
File: 122142208_p0_master1200.jpg (687 KB, 849x1200)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>1558938
>spoiler
Will use it as example. There are several levels of that, depending on of how much effort you are willing to spend.
Quick and lazy swap as described here >>1557562 - done in 5 minutes, least amount of tools required. But you will notice a gap where the head connects to the neck, skin color mismatch and cannot recolor parts of the outfit. So it was mostly used for shitposts.
Proper way: exporting the model to a 3d editor to fix the neck + setting up material slot names in UE4 to support recoloring. If you are lucky that'd be enough.
But for Network characters even that won't be enough because Hotta started using a different type of materials so you will need to remake most of them + fix the textures.
+ you can add more recolorable areas, remove extra accessories, etc.

So here are first two levels to see the difference (replaces Wasteland Wanderer): https://files.catbox.moe/kq98t6.zip
>>
>>1559316
NTA trying to learn UE4 Can you still risk getting banned if you don't actually have her A3?
>>
File: 103962949_p0_master1200.jpg (401 KB, 1080x1080)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
How long do you think before EoS? Can we outlive Tarisland?
>>
>>1560087
We will probably even outlive wuwa, kek
>>
>>1560087
Eh, i can see it happening any moment from now but it's up to hotta if they want the game to stay around just to exist until/along with NTE just to protect NTE's name so that its not be associated with an EoS'd game
>>
File: 111.jpg (82 KB, 758x1030)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>1556955
hey bro, got 1 last ever request for a outfit mod swap is it possible to get this "race the wind" outfit swapped onto a default outfit for example the "star sand" outfit? been wanting it for a long time but just thought f it and spent all my DC trying to get the bikini after i liked the mod and never got it with 2 rolls off lol and thus i wont have enough DC to get the plugsuit either so i wont have either.

thanks again for the bikini mod on last stand really enjoying it
>>
>>1559455
Nobody was ever banned for using cosmetic mods of any kind because:
-they can't identify what exactly you've changed - so all mods are equal in that regard
-even if somebody was dumb enough to share incriminating videos of himself and got reported to customer support - they wouldn't do anything because it doesn't affect leaderboards or payments - the only stuff they care about.
All important stuff is either server-sided (at least now) or requires actual hacks, not mods.

>>1560199
Sure, this one is fast as well. Stealing is easy.
https://files.catbox.moe/xktovf.zip
>>
File: 11111.jpg (12 KB, 240x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>1560225
legend bro thank you hope everything is well for you, have not been able to catch up in a while in game
>>
>>1560230
NTA btw
He's probably in >>>/vg/wuwa
>>
>>1560232
kek thanks either way bro just tried it out looks great, you gonna try out NTE?
>>
Just an FYI but the map points reveal mod is buggy in the network map
It makes you unable to use the phone booths to teleport around.
>>
File: 122159744_p0.png (1.55 MB, 975x1300)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>1560623
How old is the version you are using? Do you also use other mods like "teleport to taxi spots" of "find the old man on AI"?
It needs to be updated sometimes to account for new types of exploration points.
This was the latest update from a month ago: https://files.catbox.moe/ydpusi.zip
I can make a new one but that one should still be good. Unless you want to teleport while not being on that map at all (like from Vera to a specific booth in Network) - but that was never working even without the mod.
>>
Man this video came out late as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpfS-fs1rPc
>>
>>1560647
>version
The one in the mega folder
>other mods
Just the lewd ones
>>
File: 121960122_p0.png (1009 KB, 896x1152)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
>>1560958
>The one in the mega folder
yeah, that's the issue. modanon who was updating mega left for another (even deader soon, lmao) game.
get the version from catbox above.
>>
>>1561010
>>1560647
thanks mod anon for all your work
>>
>>1551075
Good. Fuck this game for what they did to Molinia.
>>
>>1562203
Bitch you don't play this game
>>
>>1562457
No shit why would anyone still be playing this.
>>
>>1562553
Bitches don't play
>>
>>1559316
Thank you. I got around to checking these out, it works fine. I'm totally not gonna go do something picky like asking to point the outfit to desert aurora or executor or something, kek.
>>
I play this
>>
Did Meryl release yet?
>>
>>1565640
In a week.
But don't recommend saving for her, she will be gutted on global unless they do a release day change.
All her multipliers were divided by 3, and the part which made her good in CN by 4. CBT testers were very disappointed.
The only applicable scenarios are:
if you are very casual, hate Nola mDPS gameplay and want a faceroll A0 team with mostly background damage,
or if you can afford maxing out everything for a sight increase at the top level of meta.
>>
>>1566182
They sure work really really hard at fucking volt over, every single time besides Fenrir and Meme. It's unreal.
>>
>>1566182
Well shit. I wanted gunsword, but maybe I'll just try to get Loslyn after all and finally have a basic f2p team for every element.
>>
>>1566182
I have to get her since I only play volt
>>
>>1566182
I have to get her since I only play tank.
>>
>>1566535
>>1566589
Brickbwos...
>>
File: noraml.png (66 KB, 401x288)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>1566182
arent these her normals? these are higher than roslyn. or was this the value before they divided by 3?
>>
>>1566772
Bitch we love Meme
>>
>>1560225
Swap seaside whispers to the scavenger outfit after this event is over and I'm gonna be a happy camper.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQsswIU-p18

mod anon could we get this swimsuit outfit swap for the original meryl and new meryl for the people that rolled for her?
>>
>>1568773
Replacing original Meryl: https://arch.b4k.co/vmg/thread/1471365/#q1546327
Swapping new Meryl with HC outfit will make sense if weapon and weapon effects are also updated. Still working on that. Will need to see how it looks when she releases.
WIP of Nola and Rei HC weapon effects (swill missing some effects for the bike): https://litter.catbox.moe/irkpgw.zip
>>
File: gato.gif (91 KB, 498x398)
91 KB
91 KB GIF
>>1568820
>WIP of Nola and Rei HC weapon effects
wip? also does the rei hc come with the outfit also thanks for the meryl, btw nte should have new gameplay out this month from the tokyo booth
>>
File: Spoiler Image (4 MB, 3440x1000)
4 MB
4 MB PNG
>>1568908
>wip?
That's just a preview for now. I'll release a proper version later when I'm done messing with:
>nte should have new gameplay out this month
sussy leaks? we like them.
https://litter.catbox.moe/bxv1z3.mp4
https://litter.catbox.moe/lptxkh.mp4
They can't resist adding Chinatown to any modern fantasy city cant's they?
>>
>>1568934
>https://litter.catbox.moe/bxv1z3.mp4
>https://litter.catbox.moe/lptxkh.mp4
where did you get these from?
>>
>>1568934
also got anymore lmfao that game is shaping up to be something really good surprisingly
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.18 MB, 776x1114)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB WEBM
>>1569068
>where did you get these from?
recorded myself of course.
>that game is shaping up to be something really good surprisingly
Yeah, they really nailed the setting of urban fantasy with anomaly zones and mysterious secret organizations making deals in the shadows.
Sound design, OST, cutscene cinematography, VA work are very nice as well. And they incorporate live2d animation during dialogues to make characters more expressive.
Can't believe we would get this degree of attention to details from Hotta devs.
And we wont :^)
Because this NTE-killer is called GuiLongChao and it is already available (in CN). I just found it funny the setting is so similar but they did it first.
Solid game overall (for a platformer with sidescroller action combat), If NTE manages to be as good I'd call that a success.
>>
Is it a good idea at all to save up for the new upcoming ranged phys?
I'm paranoid she might be another crappy filler like Yanuo/Yu Lan/Umi/Icarus/Alyss/Cobalt all over again
>>
>>1569221
>filler
>Yulan
Wasn't Yulan so fucking good that she stayed main dps even after Ling Han released?
>>
>>1569262
A6 Yulan is. But for the rest of us f2ps and dolphins, that's out of reach. Maybe if you saved up a bazillion gold nucs right when she goes into the standard pool.
>>
>>1569161
>recorded myself of course.
kek i meant is there a place to watch more footage i really wanna see more of the game, but i presume you cant reveal it

>nte is shapping up well, tof never ever lmao
yeah its sad how tof ended up gonna try nte out but im not spending thats for sure maybe a monthly pass at most if the game is kino
>>
>>1569161
>GuiLongChao
>NTE-killer
It's already a dead game, launch patch didn't even crack the top 200 rankings. I checked NGA and Tieba and the people who actually played it are calling it a game for women.
>>
File: 1716036599591220.png (180 KB, 382x320)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>1560232
>He's probably in >>>/vg/wuwa
How did you know... did the mega in the op give it away?
>>
>>1569392
I'm 99% sure they buffed Yulan's A6 because everyone in the beta complained that she was too weak when used with Alyss, which is pretty funny
Turns out they just weren't playing her correctly and she ended up overtuned
>>
File: GN9xZrcXsAAkcuP.jpg (56 KB, 504x680)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>1569669
Didn't I already tell you before that I have a schizo folder for all notorious thread personalities and crewbwos (past and current) ?
>>
how long does it usually take for characters to end up in standard? who are the next characters going into it?
>>
File: 1699402806380076.jpg (2.15 MB, 3250x3250)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>1569737
It probably doesn't help that I'm doing the exact same things I did in /tofg/
>>1569780
Rubilia went standard July 2nd and Liu Huo went standard on 6th August, so I'd guess Yulan is coming in the next few days when we get the next patch.
>>
>>1569789
thanks, think i'll do some long term roll planning and save my rolls until next half anni for now. kinda messed up my planning with this current anni but it wasn't too much wasted flamegold/rolls
>>
>>1569737
Stop it, you're scaring me anon
>>
>>1569780
>>1569789
Yulan is the most recent to go into standard on CN. I think next is Zeke, and then Mimi.
>>
>>1568820
>>1569669
New mod came out that lets you move the camera around in the dorm shower
>MC nude mod (more bikinis folder) in the mega don't work
I don't know where I am messing up with this mod.
>>
>>1570848
I'm pretty sure that one replaces the desert aurora outfit. Is it crashing the game or just not showing up?
>>
>>1571276
I must've made a mistake putting in the mod earlier but I double checked and put in the files as they were in the mega. The nudity kind of works now but it has stockings with high heels for some reason, instead of bare legs and feet.
>>
Getting crashes after the update, seems like some mod got broken
>>
>>1571956
Nvm it was just a very old UID censor/hide mod
>>
>46gb update for steam
lol why?
>>
>>1568773
A consolation for those poor souls who rolled A0 MerylX.
f2p+ mod replacing her A0 skin, weapon and effects with gachapon version. You can truly pretend now she is Frost and not V*lt.
https://files.catbox.moe/y64mtu.zip
>>
i forgot how caked a3 yulan was god bless the commissary store and each SSR going to standard

>>1572020
based i actually think the meryl swimsuit is one of the best
>>
Meryl is fun
So much less awkward than Nola
>>
I like how things die just from standing next to them.
>>
File: GV_5hsIXcAAfaS9.jpg (318 KB, 2000x2000)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>1572363
yeah, like this thread, lmao
>>
>>1572489
We are more popular than ever bitch
>>
>update refuses to download
Well guess it's time to quit again, it was a somewhat fun 3 weeks I guess.
>>
File: saki.png (3.04 MB, 1843x2500)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
I love her
>>
File: file.png (244 KB, 496x634)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>1569221
>she might be another crappy filler
This anon called it.
Whether he was interested in the next phys weapon or the character shown in the preview - in any case he's right: she will be either a crappy reused character or volt which is shit by definition.
>>
>>1573471
Dumb, the alternate characters are cool. I want a Samir X with helicoptering.
>>
Meryl's dive powercrept Rubilia
>>
>>1573471
I'm really bummed out that Samir is the only ranged volt that can aim properly. Plotti (fire) and Mimi can only aim side to side when you hold attack.
>>
>>1573471
>This anon called it.
ClaudiaX is gonna be crappy like MerylX?
>>
>>1573471
i didnt even know that was claudia
>>
>>1573713
Meryl can also hold aim freely too, but it does basically no damage. Just for puzzles or aggro.
>>
>>1573471
Are they in the story or trailer or do we just have names?
>>
File: file.jpg (522 KB, 2561x2151)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>1574060
Agleia is the name of "Gray Fox" hacker girl
Claudia X - not shown yet, just mentioneed in the game files.
Antolia - "legally-distinct Mercy" from this PV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVTYsPYnOgA
People assumed Antolia will be phys according to the release order before Claudia X was datamined.
>>
File: GWscwksa8AAZzoR.jpg (140 KB, 848x1199)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>1574060
>>1574167
Agleia is supposed to be a healer (most leaks agree on that),
and seems to be another magical girl - I've seen her skill descriptions mention stacking "magical balls" on enemies (but I'm not a real dataminer so might be wrong and they just reuse some old kits as a placeholder)
>>
>>1574167
>volt getting all the mecha girls
Hotta if you're releasing cool characters don't make it volt please
>>
>>1574172
Volt privilege is getting the best girls with weird kits
>>
Hi, /tofg/, how are you all doing? Haven't played the game in a while (3.1). Just seeing how the game's doing.
>>
https://x.com/cotono_pop/status/1837492353432801528
>>
i can't sign up to a race why?
>>
Well you were 16 seconds off from when sign ups were open.
>>
man that water race bugged

i'm stuck at animation and how to use boat?
>>
>>1574756
At the start? Sometimes you have to swim around a bit to find a spot to spawn it
>>
Someone at Hotta must be playing FF14 since they added the Cactpot stuff.
>>
>>1575063
whats cactpot?
>>
>>1575185
The new lottery and scratch off
>>
>>1574358
Nobody cares. Fuck off.
>>
File: swerdgwsregwsergwesr.png (406 KB, 739x697)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
w
>>
lol 4.4 you can get your simulacra's to explore different regions for you we really are at the point where i dont know wtf they are doing anymore with this game i dont even know wtf im doing either
>>
>>1576197
I mean adding random ambitious mechanics is par for the course
>>
realistically how long does this shell of a game have until eos?
>>
>>1576717
depends how low they operate their margins
>>
>>1576197
That sounds good for swamp and D9, I never did finish those. Unless it takes like a week for 1 exploration point, then I'll just do it myself.

>>1576717
Global? I'd guess a year, two max depending on revenue. Aren't there 2 MMOs releasing next month? Some people will probably quit and go to those. CN they'll likely try to actually do the 10-year plan.
>>
>>1577216
>2 MMOs releasing next month
Which ones? If they're not anime I doubt anyone still playing are going to move.
>>
>>1577255
Throne and Liberty
What else?
>>
Bootleg Asurada A0 and HC replacing Crow: https://files.catbox.moe/z4pnl9.zip
Didn't bother with A3 because nobody probably will use his simulacra anyway.
And his HC skin is... hmm... uhh...
>>
>>1577255
NTA, but I know Gran Saga is releasing on October 30. And Blade and Soul Neo is releasing in Korea in mid-October. I'll at least be giving Gran Saga a try. Might try BnS Neo if I don't need a vpn.

>>1577277
Also this, I totally forgot about Throne and Liberty coming out on October 1.
>>
>>1576717
Two weeks
>>
How many hours until NTE TGS News?
>>
>>1577422
>Didn't bother with A3 because nobody probably will use his simulacra anyway.
kek weapon does look cool at least
>>
>>1576717
Depends on if NTE takes off. If that pops off then you can bet your ass they'll divert employee resources to that project.
>>
>>1576717
10 mor yers you rike?
>>
>>1578351
I dunno if its gonna be good cause its just a another genshin clone at the end of the day? The only people that still play ToF are the sunk cost players. I doubt single player games have a better retention.
>>
Idk how to get stronger
>>
found fix for race (race not started yet), change chat channel and join race
>>
>>1580822
gold gear and titan upgrades, also the suppressor upgrades add up
>>
File: file.png (58 KB, 855x160)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
You didn't brick your account trying to save Volt, right?
Good. Because most global players didn't.
>>
>>1582162
Based consistent revenue
>>
>>1582162
Nah at this point i rather be the last voltkek if i'd have to
>>
Is this game newfag friendly?
>>
File: 1706658876961048.png (213 KB, 500x500)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>1582550
If you want to outdamage people in multiplayer content and contribute meaningfully then fuck no, it'll take forever for you to catch up. If you just want to roll for characters and outfits that you like, do the singleplayer stuff and events? It's not a bad experience.
I wouldn't advise anyone to take this game too seriously at this point, but you can still have fun with it. It doesn't demand much attention from you since dailies are very skippable, only weeklies and events matter.
>>
>>1582558
How many hours would it take me to catch up?
>>
>>1582564
Catching up weapon wise is easy, just roll the new stuff for your chosen element and you're done. Powercreep means that the old stuff isn't worth much.
The issue is that gear upgrades are timegated, so it's going to take ages for you to first farm a full set of good gear, then upgrade it. For singleplayer stuff it doesn't matter, but for multiplayer stuff it'll take months, not sure how many exactly though.
Unless you play as a healer I guess, it's much quicker to gear up a healer.
>>
>>1582550
yeah the gacha is designed specifically for new fags
>>
>>1582558
>only weeklies and events matter.
yeah this is the vibe im on atm with the game
>>
>>1582550
don't raise dimension level, keep dimension level low like below 40

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.