[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New anti-spam measures have been applied to all boards.

Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page for details.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vepar-3d-win-summer.png (215 KB, 480x853)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
don't know how many people play this one because it's not in english and even i can't understand 99% of the shit in it

but it's fun to play for a turn-based game, if a bit grindy for materials needed to boost your character, and some character skills aren't clear to me yet like this アミー break skill
>>
File: veparflash.jpg (229 KB, 880x1200)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>1557722
>and some character skills aren't clear to me yet like this アミー break skill
not that anyone cares but me but i figured it out so i'll post it anyway to nobody but myself

>use skill photon (orange diamond) on enemies to set it up on a turn before the enemy attacks
>have another skill photon backed up that has to come at a turn after the enemy does an attack on a single individual
>usually it'll trigger a "break" which interrupts the enemy's attack attempt and you hit the enemy three times
>>
>>1557722
I like the BGMs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6PBc8NDZxe0&pp=ygUMbWVnaWRvNzIgYmdt
Thats about it
>>
File: 69242574_p0.jpg (382 KB, 750x1000)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>1568699
yeah, it generally has pretty good bgms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3_NOmqkoyE just fought this guy in the main story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwEvLQGtQzc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krnzOjdkvRI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hA_nPUyl-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0uLNCIeXfw

shame this mobage is not available in english, guess it needs to be in the top 30 or something
>>
>>1557722
I don't know how to properly play this game aside pressing Auto
>>
>The story of Megido 72 is set in the magical land of Vygarde, a land that is teeming with mysterious enchanted particles known as "photons". Vygarde is threatened by a world-ending war known as "Armageddon", and a young man named Solomon has inherited the power to summon and bind demons known as "Megido" to his service. Together with the Megido, Solomon quests to stop Armageddon and save the world.
-from cr
>>
>>1575673
i'm still learning but i'll provide some basics based on what i know and this is also for the edification of others who haven't tried it yet so it'll be said as if i'm also addressing them

here is the standard gameplay screen
your characters are naturally on the bottom side and the enemies are on the top half
the information per unit displayed is
>(opt.) status effects
>turn
>name of unit
>lifebar (blue)
>charge gauge
each side is permitted UP TO five members and each side is aiming to wipe out all the opposing members using turn-based strategy using "photons" that appear between the teams, usually five at a time plus some more after the five have been used up (depending on how many entities are remaining on the battlefield)

you and the enemy side take turns dragging these photons to any unit on your team you choose, normally up to three at max can be stacked onto a unit
and the photon you choose will determine how that unit will behave when that turn comes
but speaking of turn, notice those ranking numbers next to each unit, those numbers indicate when they will get their first turn out of all the units on the battlefield in that cycle, so this is important for especially advanced strategy planning that can be discussed at a later time
anyway, the photons and typical functions are as follows
>crescent (blue) - a single attack photon, attacks a single enemy unit (and will add a single charge to your gauge)
>diamond (orange) - usually the character's special skill, aka the skill photon, can vary between things like healing or multi-enemy attacks, etc
>sphere (purple) - this adds 2 charges to the gauge
(cont'd)
>>
File: veparsmug.jpg (573 KB, 750x1000)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
>>1576790
furthermore, there is one other feature: those bottom icons below your character are called "orbs" (that you can equip to each character per customized group setup) that you can use by dragging ANY photon to them (there is an advanced strategy in choosing which one tho but it doesn't effect the result of using the orb), and when used, the orb will summon a creature that uses its special ability which varies (such as large attack, multi-target attack, buffs, debuffs, etc) and also carry passive skills for the unit to use

anyway, i mentioned the charge gauge but didn't point to what it's used for, which is your "ougi", or rather in laymen's terms, your ultimate technique, where the unit will transform into its "true" form and launch its ultimate ability which may do various things such as heal the entire group or strike the enemy unit a lot or a combination thereof, and those are just the simpler ones

in order to use it, the gauge must already be full, and you then use another attack photon to activate it
there is another kind of ougi called the hi-ougi that's activated by using the charge photon for only certain characters, but a discussion for a really later time and you will typically not otherwise deal with it
not only that, when your unit has reached certain levels, using a skill photon when the charge gauge is full does a + skill, which may be a variation of the normal skill or something rather different in function

there's more to talk about when it comes to things like gifting and limit breaking your character, etc, but this is the basic gameplay for now
>>
File: turnbar.png (831 KB, 421x842)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>>1576795
also forgot to mention this one thing since turn was mentioned
how do you know whose turn it is when?
this information is shown on the guide shown on the left side of the screen, boxed in red
as you select and stack your photons for the units, you'll see the unit's picture appear on it for each photon it gets, bottom half for your side and top half for the enemies'
who gets the next turn is measured in the distance from the center-the closer to it the unit is compared to the next unit, the sooner the turn of that unit is in comparison
the ratings and positions for each turn stack are shown in a diagram on each megido's own page (can be talked about later) accessible from the second bottom menu button
knowing which photon to stack when can be (is) crucial to setting up your strategy against the enemy, or opponent in pvp if you're into that
>>
File: turnexample.png (1.13 MB, 543x966)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>1577356
here is a picture showcasing turns already setup in the middle of photon selection
by the way, in case it wasn't obvious, photons selected are worked in a first-in-first-out manner per unit
also is a picture of the ougi attack photon in a stack, where you can see orbitals and the attack photon having an iridescent glow to it
>>
Decent gacha, good find. This is one of the kind whaling won't really help if you don't know what to do. I like M72 encourages you to try many different teams due to a large roster of actually usable characters. You might still want Ziz, Marbas and Foras in your teams.
Here, have a guide.
https://altema.jp/megido72/.
>>
File: 82476965_p0.png (2.67 MB, 1650x1300)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>>1578591
oh, i made sure at least marbas was in my first pull, and was the second one grinded to get to level 70
wish there were english guides because i don't know a lick o' jap so i can only get so far and some enemies like in that one big boss fight space area, whatever that is, are crazy and i'm not sure how to deal with them even with replays
>>
>where I get summon medals
It is the only place outside EV banner for a guarantee and this one has not the Marbas (Rush ffs) I want.
>>1578602
Uhh, the only advice I can give is equip mimic orb and try to steal photons, break them or change them idk. You can try status like stun and weaken if possible. You can try insta-kill mechanics offered by Agares or Vassago, perhaps ?
>>
>>1578689
>Uhh, the only advice I can give is equip mimic orb and try to steal photons
i don't even know if i have that tbqh, i'm an eop here
>>
File: photonbreakingdoggy.jpg (172 KB, 850x1169)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>1580248
https://altema.jp/megido72/osusumeorb
Translate page and search for mimic, it is under support. It is for rush characters so probably tough luck.
Sometimes it is just that simple by swapping the team leader to someone else like Bune (the big sword dood who is the first to join you) can sometimes nullify attacks with his leader passive and control enemy ougi bar with his skill+. If you haven't you can also dig the perma events for characters and hard to farm loot. The link above also has pointers for great free SSR orbs like insanity for multi hit characters.
>>
File: veparempty.png (3.38 MB, 1080x2340)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
>>1580450
so it seems i already got that one
>for rush
vepar happens to be my top leveled character

and speaking of which, how do i get whatever is supposed to be in here, google translate is not helping
>>
>>1584614
Must finish all her megido quests to get her special treasure recipe. I don't think you have to gold crown all 20 but no harm to try. Tomorrow is sunday, so you can do it easily without keys.
>>
>>1584704
>Must finish all her megido quests
where's that at
>>
>>1584704
>>1584712
is it this thing with the green key?
>>
>>1584716
whoops, meant beside the one with the green key
>>
>>1584712
You tap the scroll in the main page for missions, then down until you see a bunch missions that offer a paper or open scroll. Tap the one for wepal and you get her ??/20 megido quests line up to complete to get her own recipe.
>>
>>1584716
>>1584717
yep, that very one.
>>
>>1584718
>>1584719
thanks
oh, it's these battles that i found through crafting item location lists
>>
File: vepartreasurething.jpg (762 KB, 1080x2340)
762 KB
762 KB JPG
that didn't take long
>>
>>1584780
>Enhancement with exclusive relics
When equipped with a special relic, the attack bonus is guaranteed. This means that even if you have three skills stacked, you can be sure to activate your special move, making it easier to take advantage of the first turn's attack boost.
>Paimon is free and offers meter for rush girls
>slap vasago as a first turn ougi and meter battery (too bad she isn't free)
>target
>at lv70, first turn attack power is 1,485 including the trait, and 1,722 when it is the leader
>add your favorite rush characters for buffs, debuffs and orbs (lilim,kimaris etc)
>slap attack then skill photon on her in that order, finish with either to complete the carnage
>profit

Holy one shot harem team. Wepar has some serious potential and I have been sleeping on her.
>>
>>1584890
>target wepar for buffs and orbs*
>>
File: 94653595_p0.png (1.4 MB, 1240x1754)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>1584890
been promoting vwvwepar's goodness since i got this and i hadn't even got the treasure until recently
and apparently according to archive searches, someone else was too for a little while

and holy shit does *z*epar eviscerate shit, imagine her with attack buffs
shame about her low hp
talk about sleepin on a character and i've had her nearly forever since i started this game and didn't think much of her at first, but she just helped me gold crown the last stage of the current event after giving her her ex treasure thing
>>
>>1585312
Zepar ? That twin wielding little miss butcher ? At first I thought I got myself bricked due to rush having no healers but zepar turned out real fine at the end.You can add a 6 star Andrealfus (white shirt dood with gauntlets on the perm event) let him break photons and stun so miss choppy can wreck shit all day erry day. Again, you want mimic because you are playing rush !

damn this game nice though rn I am stuck on the byleth boss. ahh let me pass let me gold crown it so i can farm her stage.
>>
File: FcAdJ2DakAEkKNf.jpg (236 KB, 849x1200)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>1585446
yeah, that's why the pic of her to insure that i wasn't just confusing names with ウェパル lol
since i'm still pretty fresh in this game i haven't really done a lot of events, maybe finished like five of them, and like three of them were recent ones, and i'm only up to like 50-something on the main story so there's a lot i still don't get
like if i had to tell where i'm at in the main story, we just beat up some megido who hit little kid megidos and we gave him due justice after that lantern lady with the glasses came in and scared him off
i was able to read that vvepar's name came up often during it but i don't know what was said, because again i'm an eop, this shit needs an english version pls
>>
>>1585459
You seem to be doing fine since you already gotten so far. Game is harder than GBF and there is a lot awful lot of reading to do for fine tuning teams. GJSF. The boss byleth is last stage of chapter 4. As for events, you want to do the touhou ones (perm events, second tab) if you haven't since they give free megido tix II each and some embryos. Do 6 and you can pick a megido of your choosing after doing 3 rolls. Same with solomon quests but you get tix I from those.
>>
File: 79705873_p0.png (237 KB, 735x861)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>1585478
>and there is a lot awful lot of reading to do
talk about that, there's also an extreme amount of words in the story mode as you move up the story chain, it's way more than what the first chapter had
>>
File: 97332172_p80.png (363 KB, 675x900)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>1586207
AHH IT IS JIZZ OMG I LOVE YOU JIZZ
MTL turned her name Ziz to Jizz
Man, would have quit and rerolled if it wasn't her. Rush has no healers (she isn't one either) and getting through the chapters as rush was getting annoying.

As for the story I wasn't really paying much attention since building the characters alone is taking a lot of time.
>>
File: DkjuqdaUwAA06Vy.jpg (68 KB, 800x800)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
she is headpat daughter material
>>
>>1557722
Come home white man
>>>/jp/
>>
>>1557722
i tried this years ago and loved the battle system but i wohud get some awful loading times for being a gaijin in eu, also helps that its made by the wild arms devs, surprised its still alive
>>
File: 90797211_p0.png (3.09 MB, 3334x2950)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>>1587676
>but i wohud get some awful loading times for being a gaijin in eu
it is apparently an issue with any nonasian region such as america
>>
File: 73954407.png (446 KB, 900x900)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
Got rush jizz to 70.
Now with several 70s, her usefulness pales in normal parties ... stolen by a woman who stabs her chest with her trisula and becomes a polar bear.

DeNa should boost the game a bit more like GBF, maybe boost megido rates a bit more.
>>
File: adorable cat daughter.jpg (1012 KB, 1080x2340)
1012 KB
1012 KB JPG
>>1590252
just got her tonight from doing the event finally
>>
File: jizzscreen.jpg (763 KB, 1080x2340)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>1590765
but it'll be a while before i can unlock level 70
>>
File: tootcat.jpg (173 KB, 576x1280)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>1590766
focusing asmodeus atm, going to want them max for to start some good fires.
>>
File: headpatgeez.jpg (299 KB, 600x800)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>
File: mo'racks solo jizz.png (488 KB, 731x778)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>>
File: 122135170_p2.jpg (1.55 MB, 2894x4093)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>fighting Lulu
>plays a party that revolves in zapping Lulu's shell, getting her to open then dropping a nuke around turn 3-4, clear the mooks on T6
>not going so well due to mooks photon breaking
>looks at cleared parties
>fastest is literally Foras buffing Bune to sky high and letting him AOE everyone with a 30k def piercing ougi
>2 turns
Butthurt, but I am also impressed.
>>
File: 74376381_p3.jpg (3.4 MB, 2500x2500)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB JPG
>>1591547
it seems this foras guy is really useful for everything
>>
File: D18mA0fVAAIqmEM.jpg (505 KB, 2000x2500)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>
File: D18mT4SVAAESE5P.jpg (251 KB, 1800x2000)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>1592184
>>
>>1592011
he is naberius except he can buff more efficiently and faster, burst having great orbs which he can fire every turn helps greatly.

Trying a pressure point team with r.marbas and prulfas against ex oscar, hoping it works with 6 turns or less.
>>
File: stronk cat.png (448 KB, 728x1025)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>
File: ELLHtOrU0AABwCi.jpg (782 KB, 1986x2048)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>
File: 105120377_p0.jpg (374 KB, 818x1024)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
Just the tank left and it can't be Gaap since that guy will piss off the rabbit ... Both Prulfas and R. Marbas are 70, have their treasures and raring to go !

Picrel is better than both but she is a hassle to raise.
>>
File: jizu limit break.jpg (894 KB, 1080x2340)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>1593867
meanwhile i got jizu to 70 sooner than i thought i would
>>
File: burnlady.jpg (215 KB, 762x1247)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>1593897
Raising her isn't hard thankfully unlike her rush version. You probably want her with picrel in chap 7, i think.
>>
>>1594290
picrel there is actually stuck at like level 50 right now because i can't get those stupid doll arms to limit break
>>
>>1594826
you want the mats from this guy
https://altema.jp/megido72/doom
I am raising a few free characters for it too. Right now I am debating whether to exchange medals for colson, a loli holding a bear for her CC and damage or this hottie https://altema.jp/megido72/chara/77 for atk buffs, heals and wide guard.

The base level of doom is easy enough for basic dps parties, iirc.
>>
how likely/unlikely is a global version for this? it looks cool
>>
>>1595052
it's almost 7 years old so I guess unlikely desu
>>
>>1557722
shit i played this game for about a month after japanese launch.
i am 100% surprised its still going and didnt end of service
>>
>>1594898
i can't even get it to drop from this doom guy, what do i need to do to force its hand(s)
>>
File: 123115815.jpg (486 KB, 729x1200)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>1596648
fuck, I forgot to tell you.
You have to capture it after getting down to 25% hp or after 3 drops. Do the VH version if possible since it drops more. EX drops the same amount but cost more ST.
>>
>>1596730
>Do the VH version if possible
not possible with my current setup, can't even do the one before it without getting wiped
>>
File: vepar.jpg (139 KB, 850x973)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>1596748
TBT it isn't that difficult but it is a bit hassle even you know the mechanics
>stun/dizzy for the first turn or it buffs atk
>character and orb that can bind every turn (very important since this fuckface buffs every time he changes form)
>when shield comes up, put disease or that fucker will outheal
>mean face with many eyes, blind or it will buff and destroy the party
> dragon, curse (not that important but he will uber charge and ougi)

Can you show your characters, i might be able to point who might be useful.
>>
File: megidoroster.jpg (1.09 MB, 3003x800)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
>>1596792
>>
File: A1729573236700401.jpg (1.13 MB, 3003x800)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>1596833
Pink: DPS (Gaap wants Bane Chaser orb, which you can farm with marchosias, the gun nun, he can also stun on a low chance. March can also stun with awakening skill and dps with ougi. Uval and Zepar self explained, bring any once you are comfortable with doom)
Green: Healer and ougi juicer, you want her to take care of colson the most
Yellow: bind, confuse and DPS (She is actually great for doom, your main star)
Red: Shock and bind, but you already have shaxx, so shaxx it is since she can shock and cause some damage with ougi, raise balaam too if you want more options in the future.
Black: Curse. Not really important since you have heals, but try to clear before doom's third ougi.
I missed 60 ベリト. He can stun doom on first turn.

Uhh, you pretty set for doom ig.
Shaxx, March/Balaam, Marbas, Colson, Berito.
For VH Shaxx/Jinmal, Marbas, Balaam, Colson and Berito.

You might want :
>rush kimaris, first in perm event. Can cause blind with yellow photon.
>jinmal c, i think she is above morax perm costume event. Pretty green hair lady. She can shut down doom's healing phase with a yellow photon.

For orbs, you bring 束縛,めまい and damage.
I think you are set for Orochi too with チューチャオ. She and Asmodeus and Jizz can burn stuff good. You might want to do Orochi since it unlocks Sumdus, which gives one of the games best orb, debuff and no rezz. R. アイポス can give extra exp when you are burning tickets and training megidos.
>>
>>1596860
your recommendations mean i'mma have to play some grinding to level colson etc up
surprised foras wasn't even named because he's been helpful in some missions
>>
>>1597324
I omitted him since he can only buff in doom. Everyone in that party needs to do at least two things. He is kinda squishy and competes for yellows.
Colson comes helpful in later chapters. She can tank a bit and her statuses is good against bosses. You have a lot of good characters there, desu.
>>
>>1597431
well that is true, he is bad on anything except making my characters stronger and able to hit all the enemies at once
if only there was another megido that could do that
>>
File: 88957634_p1.png (499 KB, 900x900)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
Foras is almost game breaking for his skill set and pretty much welcomed everywhere, except in PP and maybe concert parties. otoh both are slow grinders. There is also Asmodeus and Belphegor who can hit the whole team when they are red hp. Again Foras lets them hit even harder.
>>
File: 77083165_p3.jpg (612 KB, 1000x1415)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>1593867
I have so much Belial art saved
Literally my favorite gacha girl design ever, she is perfection
>>
File: 90398488.jpg (422 KB, 950x1200)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
Right now, they have a week of daily multi pulls that guarantees megidos. Chance of sabbath from guarantees too.

>>1598885
>queen of the PP system
>the answer to anything who tries to have a ridiculous defense
>kickass megido form with hand rockets
>uncapping lets you craft her uniform(s) and cap as uncap ingredients

She perfect. I am on her last uncap and waiting for her EX orb.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.