[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fz-Z8uAWAAMyBBR.jpg (1.69 MB, 4096x2286)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
Numbering the threads was dumb because the count wasn't accurate anyway. You have failed your mistress.

Kneel. Worship. Obey. And take the quiz!
https://uquiz.com/QgKBlE
>>
Also, give me writefag requests and I may fulfill them.
>>
>>55754761
Me licking Cynthia's bellybutton
>>
>>55754758
Teaching birds how to fly, fuck I actually
>>
>>55754761
Sabrina humiliating you with her surprising physical fitness and strength even as a Psychic type trainer.
>>
>>55754776
>Get a job at the Pokemon League as Cynthia's personal assistant
>Or so you thought
>Turns out the job posting for her assistant isn't a League position, it's private
>The pay is good despite lacking benefits, so you take it anyway
>She apologizes for unintentionally misleading you; she just needs a helper for her day-to-day stuff
>Turns out being a 24/7 Girlboss has a lot of little things that no one person can really do
>Like cleaning
>Holy fuck her house is a mess
>It's not gross or anything, she just leaves her stuff all over the place
>The only place she prefers you leave alone is her bedroom
>You figure she wants privacy which is understandable; it's less to clean, so, fine
>Your entire first week as her "assistant" is spent just tidying the place the hell up
>You get into the swing of making the place look absolutely spotless and her gratitude is heartwarming
>One day while she's out, you decide, fuck if, if you're basically her maid then you're cleaning her bedroom too
>It's not like she keeps the door locked or anything
>Go inside and it's just clothes and books everywhere
>Everything is black or really dark gray, god damn
>Even her undergarments, which isn't surprising
>Mentally steel yourself against lewd thoughts while handling her panties because you're a professional damn it
>Sort her clothes into a few piles so you can group everything in the washing machine accordingly
>Coats
>Tops
>Pants
>Delicates
>Hear the front door opening just around the time you're finishing
>"Sorry anon, I forgot-"
>She walks in on you standing over a pile of bras, panties, and lacy black sleepwear
>Stare at her like a Sawsbuck in headlights
>Realize you're still holding something made of sheer black fabric that would barely go down to her navel
>Drop it in the pile like it's some deadly, forbidden archaeological relic
>"...I see you have an interest in my undergarments."
>Want to deny it out of professionalism, but the tent you're starting to pitch betrays you
>>
>>55755212
>She gives you a warm, knowing smile and shrugs off her coat as she crosses the room
>"Kneel."
>She says it gently but it still feels like a general issuing orders to her troops
>You instinctively want to comply, but the pile of black frilly things is directly in the spot where you would be kneeling
>She reaches for the hem of her shirt and repeats herself as she slowly pulls it up a few inches
>You fall to your knees, and she stands over you as she pulls the top up over her head to reveal her bare stomach and black bra
>You have neither the courage nor the composure to ask her what's happening
>"Tell me honestly. Do you like what you see?"
>How could you possibly say no
>She chuckles mildly, pleased with your answer
>"You may use your tongue."
>From this position her belly is level with your face
>It's obvious what she's suggesting, but your brain is too short-circuited with disbelief to process it
>She grabs your head, gently, with one hand, a cool smile still on her face
>She gently moves you towards her and your tongue starts working on its own
>"I want to gauge your dexterity before going any further, as well as your ability to maintain your composure."
>Her flawless, supple skin feels like licking warm silk
>She coos approvingly
>"...acceptable. I will allow you to remove your pants, while I remove my own."
>What
>She pushes you away and slowly undoes her zipper
>The raging hard-on on your pants would kindly appreciate it if you were to do the same to yours, please
>Fumble to pull your pants down while you watch Cynthia slowly move hers halfway down her hips
>The borderline-lingerie she's wearing underneath them should come as no surprise to you; you're in a pile of similar garments
>The panties slide partway down as well, exposing a view of paradise and a neatly trimmed tuft of blonde hair
>"You will service me, and I will allow you to service yourself in the mean time. If you get your mess all over my unmentionables, you're fired."
>Best boss ever
>>
>>55755218
Man I just loaded this website
>>
>>55754867
>For years Saffron City has had two gyms, kind of
>The official gym is run by Sabrina, and then there's the dojo where you train
>There's a standing agreement that if a member of one gym can defeat the leader of the other, that gym gets to take over as the official one
>Many at your dojo have tried to challenge Sabrina and none have succeeded
>Finally you think you have a brilliant idea
>The agreement says "defeat" but doesn't specify at what; it doesn't technically have to be a Pokemon battle
>Float the idea to Sensei that the strongest student should just challenge Sabrina to a sparring match
>Sensei thinks it's silly but he isn't going to stop you, but he suggests you should be the one to challenge her
>You're not quite the strongest in the dojo, but you're pretty strong
>You've seen Sabrina a few times, and you know she's fit but she's not in any sort of fighting shape
>The arrangements are made and Sabrina allows the match to be held on your home turf
>This can only give you an advantage
>The day of the match she struts into the dojo wearing white denim jeans and a pink tank top
>The top looks like it'll slip off of her the moment she moves her arms too much, and the jeans are constrictive
>By contrast your gi is loose and doesn't impede your movement in the slightest
>Nothing in the rules say the match has to stop if her boobs slip out of her top
>You full intend to sucker punch her the moment she gets distracted by a wardrobe malfunction, ending the match
>You feel confident as the two of you step into the middle of the dojo
>Sensei is watching from the rear; the other students are awed by the spectacle they're about to witness
>Decide to make a show of it; this is the day the fighting dojo takes back its rightful place in Saffron City
>Focus your ki for a moment, before leaping into a flying kick that dives downward like a falling lumber axe
>>
>>55755286
>The move sends you careening towards her head, ready to knock this girl silly before she even makes a move of her own
>Two hands dart up, blocking your kick and absorbing the momentum entirely
>She basically caught you in mid-air like it was nothing
>With a twist she throws you to the mat and you hit it like a ton of bricks
>It doesn't really hurt per se but it wounds the hell out of your pride
>As you roll to your feet she gives you a look of pity and mild contempt
>You turn your roll into a spinning kick, aiming for her head again
>She just ducks, your outstretched leg going over her head
>With a lightning-quick strike, she delivers a punch right to your groin
>You're wearing an athletic cup so it doesn't hurt too much, but it does hurt
>You allow the momentum of your spin to move you a step away from her, but she follows, and you're vulnerable as you land from the spin
>A second jab aims for your lower abdomen, hitting you in the liver
>Despite spending a lifetime building your abs, a hit like that right in a vital place is immensely painful
>You reel, lashing out with a half-blind jab aiming for her center of mass
>You connect with her stomach and it's like punching bone
>Her toned, flat tummy is at least as strong as your six-pack, and she barely seems to notice the hit
>Follow up your jab with a second strike, aiming for the head again
>She bats your fist aside with her forearm and follows up with a right hook
>Her little fist connects with your nose and you feel the sensation of breaking cartilage
>You stumble backwards, blood spurting and your vision suddenly swimming as your ears ring
>Sabrina seems to pause for a half second before deciding she left her mercy back at her own gym today
>With a deliberate bit of flourish, a roundhouse kick collides with your temple and the world goes black
>Wake up in the back of the dojo with Sensei standing over you
>"Sabrina says you punch like a girl."
>Coming from her this might not even be an insult
>>
>>55754758
Nice
>>
>>55754758
Mommy
>>
File: F4XbCaIacAEe3d9[1].jpg (200 KB, 1962x1641)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>
File: FIlRHsgaUAAEgDN.png (458 KB, 900x750)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
lesbian Goddesses
>>
>>
>>55755286
>>55755287
Not just psychically superior buy physically superior as well.
>>
>>
>>55755749
women >> men
>>
>>
>>55756130
>>
>>55756131
>>55756130
yeah
>>
>>55754761
Elesa height-humiliating you.
>>
>>
File: 04d.jpg (369 KB, 647x1400)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>
>>55754761
>>55756566 this but someone short. Like Hapu
>>
>>55757587
mommy
>>
>>55755212
>>55755286
I'm not into femdom, but this is good stuff regardless. I'll have to start checking out these threads if you post stuff like this often.
>>
File: 79774302_p0.jpg (972 KB, 868x1228)
972 KB
972 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713481122961.jpg (564 KB, 840x1500)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>
>>55755212
>>55755218
Can you make an edit where Cynthia is wearing a belly button piercing?
>>
File: 1606104513173.jpg (386 KB, 925x800)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>
File: nessa and sonia.png (271 KB, 941x1615)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>55758281
I wouldn't say I post them "often" but I do lurk here and post them from time to time. What I've written is archived here
https://archiveofourown.org/works/44771680

>>55759129
Nah sorry, I honestly don't even really know how to write bellybutton fetishism.
>>
File: 1713499528070.jpg (67 KB, 680x850)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
She killed millions
>>
>>55756130
What if I slap their butts?
>>
>>55756566
>Be a professional photographer
>The modeling agency sends you to Nimbasa City, which can only mean one thing
>It's a photoshoot with the Shining Beauty herself - Elesa
>You're one of a few camera operators working that day, but you're the only one doing stills
>She's wearing an outfit with skintight black leggings so sheer that you'd be able to see if she had goosebumps
>Her yellow top goes barely down past her waist and barely even qualifies as a sort of mini-skirt
>They're doing it on the runway with full house lights, like it's in the middle of a show
>Snap snap snap
>The shots have to be angled to not see the space where the audience should be, since the house is empty
>This means you end up holding your camera in weird ways some of the time, contorting yourself like some weirdo
>Elesa seems to be amused by this and gives you some flirty looks in between sets
>Snap snap snap
>It has to be your imagination but you kind of get the sense that she's in to you
>Location change to the end of the runway
>You're standing on ground level, pointing up at her
>She towers over you, looking imposing and magnificent
>Snap snap snap
>The camera is centered on her torso and higher, but you can clearly see everything below it too
>Her panties are a slightly darker shade than the leggings and you swear you can see an outline of camel toe
>She locks eyes with you and you realize; she knows where you're looking
>Try and play dumb, carefully keeping the camera on her more clothed parts
>Snap snap snap
>One of the guys running a video camera complaints the house lights aren't bright enough
>Clearly that amateur has no idea what an F stop is but the director tells everybody to take ten while they sort this out
>Elese turns and struts down the walkway, towards the backstage area
>Decide to snap a couple motion shots just for fun
>Snap snap snap
>>
>>55760789
>You swear she's swinging her hips with deliberate extra swagger
>Nah it has to be your imagination; you're just thinking with your dick
>But then she turns and looks over her shoulder, locking eyes with you
>With one hand she makes the briefest, most subtle "come here" gesture
>No one else seems to notice; was it even directed at you?
>You tell yourself you were imaging things again, but she's still looking at you...
>She winks a moment before disappearing behind a curtain
>Okay no she definitely told you to come here
>You move through the empty hall towards the little stairs that lead up to the back of the stage
>You go up on stage and around the same curtain Elesa disappeared into
>She's come to a stop standing directly under a misplaced spotlight, illuminating her perfectly with her back to you
>She slowly turns, her high heels cloncking a she crosses her legs and lifts her arms above her head
>She's posed like an anime heroine about to undergo a transformation sequence and she's absolutely dazzling
>"Come here."
>Her voice is barely above a whisper but she may as well be shouting through a megaphone for all it matters
>You walk towards her and she mimes herself pulling a rope, to reel you in
>Damn she's so much taller than you
>It's not just the heels, even though they're helping - she's really, like, so much taller than you
>When you get within range she puts her hands on both your shoulders, stopping you
>"Have I dazzled you with my beauty?"
>You nod stupidly
>"You know, you're very cute."
>Not the word you typically use to describe yourself but you wouldn't dare correct her
>Her hands slide down your chest, coming to a stop at your belt
>Holy fuck this can NOT be happening
>"You're not exactly stylish, though. Your shoes don't even match your belt. That's fashion 101."
>>
>>55760790
>She undoes the buckle and pulls it free like she's unsheathing a sword, then drops it dramatrically
>Your pants immediately sag because you're a slob and they don't really fit right without a belt on
>She grabs both your wrists, and places your hands on the camera you left dangling by a strap from your neck
>Accidentally thumb the shutter button and snap a shot of her belly too close to be in focus
>"Don't let go of this. You might get fired."
>You nod stupidly
>"I'll make you a deal... whatever you can reach from a standing position, is yours to do with as you want. Just don't let go of thatr camera."
>You have absolutely no idea what she means but then her hands go back to your waistband and she pulls your trousers and underwear down
>One eyed willy springs free and she gives him a heartstopping smile
>You wait for her to do something more but she just stands posing with her feet planted and her hands on her hips
>She's towering over you, waiting for you to make your move
>Try to think this through but the blood isn't really flowing to your brain right now
>Awkwardly step forward, realize your twitching dick is going to touch her leg, and stop yourself
>"...go on."
>Her encouragement sets your heart racing fast enough to give you a stroke
>Still holding on to the camera with both hands, you try and touch her with your manhood
>Brush against the fabric clinging to her thigh and immediately a bit of precum leaks out
>"Come on, now. Higher."
>Awkwardly thrust at her again, ribbing your dick against her leg
>"You're being silly. Come on. My pussy's right there."
>Stand on the tips of your toes, trying to gain a few more inches of height
>Your dick rubs against her inner thigh, just shy of the promised land
>"What's wrong, little guy? I told you I'd let you do whatever you want, as long as you keep a hold on that camera."
>If your hands were free you could angle your manhood upward and maybe make something happen, but you dick by itself can't do much
>>
>>55760796
>"This is so silly. Do you just like my legs? I thought you'd be more interested in... what's in between them."
>Desperately and uselessly rub your dick up against her inner thigh, trying to reach the darker fabric where they meet
>If you were taller this wouldn't be an issue
>Hear the director calling for everyone to come back
>"Last chance, sport. If you can make it to my pussy now, I'll let you do whatever you want to it, after the shoot. I won't even make you use protection~"
>Desperately try and reach a little higher by swinging it upward, but fall short and look completely ridiculous
>"You know what, I appreciate the effort anyway."
>She gently pushes you away and turns away from you
>You hear some scribbling as she writes something down on a piece of paper, then she turns back and pushes it into your hands
>"That's my number. Call me later, cutie. But for now let's get back to the stage."
>She walks past you like she's completely forgotten you exist
>As she walks back onto the stage, you hear the director calling your name, asking where you went
>You hastily pull your pants up and look for where your discarded belt landed as you stow the piece of paper in your pocket
>Go back to the photoshoot like nothing happened
>Elesa is doing that "fierce" look where she pouts and never looks directly into the camera, so it's kind of like she's ignoring you
>Finish the shoot and Elesa goes off to her dressing room or whatever models have
>Go over to your laptop to dump the photos onto it and get ready to pack up
>Remember the piece of paper and pull it out to confirm that her phone number is still there
>It's not her phone number
>It's a stick figure drawing with a hairdo that matches Elesa's, and a little scale indicating her exact height
>Below it she left a note
>"Sorry, but you must be at least this tall to ride."

>>55757764
Nah sorry I'm not into Hapu.
>>
File: GLA-xjKbAAEzh5e.jpg (296 KB, 1398x2048)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
>>55760877
based
>>
File: Fyy-pqMaQAAnrIa.jpg (412 KB, 2366x3677)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 79800326_p0.jpg (1.56 MB, 1191x1684)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>
File: 80137206_p0.jpg (902 KB, 841x1000)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713547768165.jpg (448 KB, 707x1000)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1713558231592.jpg (267 KB, 1121x1600)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
File: whitney milking.png (207 KB, 965x1232)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
Still open to requests btw
>>
>>55763506
Do Lusamine turning (You) into her footslave on your first day of work at the aether foundation
>>
File: 1713561922779.jpg (63 KB, 721x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>55763589
>>
Who the fuck is Cogita?
>>
>>55763589
Not doing feet, sorry
>>
>>
File: 1713573664460.png (3.22 MB, 1748x2480)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB PNG
>>55763800
OK then make it so (You) become her puppy slave
>>
File: Cr8JRK8UkAErKjo.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>55763506
>higher up at Aether Foundation
>pic related works as your secretary and discovers your humiliation fetish
>she teases you publicly making you seem incompetent while others are unaware of her teasing
>she's seen as much more competent
>she takes your old job and you become her secretary
>now you're her errand boy whick mostly consists of sexual favors
>>
>>55764299
I don't entirely know what that is?
>>
>>
File: 85969519_p0.jpg (527 KB, 960x1320)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>
File: 51TD8Ko.png (544 KB, 816x1079)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>
File: 1713617583731.png (489 KB, 885x627)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>
What if there was a website where you can meet your Goddess once a day and have a short conversation with a relationship progress tracker?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>55755271
Lol
>>
File: IMG_6454.png (552 KB, 1280x720)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>55763506
How about: becoming Melony's pupil, and she's concerned with training your stamina for tough battles, but as you train, you see she's clearly getting very aroused by your younger, virile body. Or really anything you want to write with Melony, she's just my favorite. Maybe facesitting breath training? She's into training in Masters EX, so I thought that might be an angle to work.
>>
Reminder that Lusamine has a smaller chest in game than her daughter. And that's pretty cool
>>
>>55766379
hot
>>
>>55754758
>skipping the Tulip image
kys
>>
File: 1598144241986.jpg (319 KB, 862x1024)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713450096322148.png (812 KB, 768x768)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>55766469
Tulip is not femdom. Cope
>>
>>55766823
any more AI Cynthia?
>>
File: 10085342563956016.png (851 KB, 768x768)
851 KB
851 KB PNG
>>55767104
>>
>>55766080
I would use it religiously, as long as I could serve multiple goddesses.
>>
>>55754761
drank flannery in the male section of the hot springs
>>
>>55767104
https://youtu.be/nmuJ8kTuYXg?si=LRUCao3sugPZSZR-
>>
File: 01723-3939105763-0000.png (3.23 MB, 2048x3072)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>55766823
>>55767345
If you're going to post AI, at least post decent examples.
>>
>>55754761
Skyla making fun of your fear of heights while piloting.
>>
File: 5d61aa2be1369.jpg (25 KB, 498x457)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>55767683
>Be me, fresh out of flight school
>Get hired by Skyla to be her copilot
>Excited to learn from the best
>First day on the job, she takes me up in her plane
>We're flying over a mountain range
>Suddenly, she starts laughing
>Me: 'What's so funny?'
>Skyla: 'You're gripping the seat like it's going to explode.'
>Me: 'I'm not afraid of heights, I just... don't like them.'
>Skyla: 'Sure you don't. You're sweating like a pig.'
>Me: 'It's hot in here.'
>Skyla: 'It's not even that warm. You're just scared.'
>Me: 'I'm not scared!'
>Skyla: 'Then why are you shaking?'
>Me: 'I'm not shaking!'
>Skyla: 'Yes you are.'
>She grabs my hand and puts it on the controls
>Me: 'What are you doing?'
>Skyla: 'I'm going to let you fly for a bit.'
>Me: 'But I'm not ready!'
>Skyla: 'You'll be fine. Just don't crash.'
>She unbuckles her seatbelt and stands up
>Me: 'Wait, what are you doing?'
>Skyla: 'I'm going to get some coffee. Be back in a minute.'
>She walks out of the cockpit
>Me: 'Oh god, oh god, oh god'
>I'm all alone in the cockpit of a plane, flying over a mountain range
>I can't believe Skyla left me here
>I'm going to die
>>
>>55760801
>Nah sorry I'm not into Hapu.
Just someone short in general. Hapu was just an example. They just need to be humiliating you for being dominated by someone so small
>>
>>55767600
Well where's the decent example?
>>
File: 111104163_p1.jpg (710 KB, 1736x2608)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
>>55768440
>>
>>55768858
Still don't see a good example
>>
>>55754761
Bea using you as a (naked) barbell and protein dispenser.
>>
File: 108654509_p0.png (1.66 MB, 1024x1536)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>55768880
You're so hard to please
>>
>>55768892
No, it's just you can notice problems with them when you look more than 2 seconds at it and without your dick in your hand.
>>
>>55760801
dios mio...
>>
File: 1713664219618.jpg (186 KB, 1442x2048)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713663961456195.png (127 KB, 400x400)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>"YOU WAT?"
>>
File: 1670947589741636.jpg (106 KB, 900x1308)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>55768905
>and without your dick in your hand
I don't understand.
>>
>>55763506
but what happen to the cum
>>
File: 1713671778656.jpg (162 KB, 742x1200)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
File: 1701368296128711.png (311 KB, 1447x1842)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>55768381
I hope this is to your liking sir

>Lana invites you on a fishing trip
>You thought it was going to be a group thing, with a bunch of people on a boat, maybe drinking some beers
>Turns out it's just you and Lana, riding on top of a Wailord
>It's a partly cloudy day and it's breeze out on the water, so the humid Alolan climate isn't too bad
>Still sweating a little more than you'd prefer but whatever
>Lana is sitting next to you, you'd almost say snuggling up to you
>It's a tad warm for that but you can't complain
>She gets away with too much, she's too cute
>Some time passes
>One nibble between the two of you, which gets away
>It should be boring but it's nice spending time together
>Lana pulls away from you
>"You'd think I'd be used to Alolan heat by now."
>She reaches for the drawstring holding her pants up
>Before you can decide if she wants you to look away or not, she yanks it loose and shimmies out of her pants
>You can plainly see the bottom part of her navy blue one-piece swimsuit, sticking to her lower body
>Oh fuck she's not just hot she's also cute
>"That's a bit better."
>She moves to sit down next to you but then she steps one leg over yours and plops herself down on your lap
>You try not to go "Oof" like a cave man as her little butt lands on a boner in progress
>She grabs her fishing pole again and holds it intently, like she's going back to fishing
>There is no way she doesn't feel your own pole pressing up against her butt
>You try to act casual, holding on to your fishing rod as if concentrating on it will summon a bite
>It isn't working
>>
>>55770046
>"Woah, it's starting to look like the waves are picking up."
>You have no idea what she's talking about
>Also, with Wailord's size you'd have to be in a hurricane to notice the rocking of the ocean
>She starts rocking her butt back and forth, grinding it against you
>Oh that's what she meant
>Mumble her name to try and get her to stop, like she doesn't know
>"Hmm? What was that?"
>She grinds her hips into yours as she turns around to look at you
>"I'm sorry, am I... distracting you?"
>Without breaking eye contact, her right hand starts making a stroking motion on the shaft of her fishing pole
>"You're not too bored with fishing, are you?"
>You insist that you aren't bored and this is fun, trying to maintain composure
>She strokes the fishing rod with long, gentle motions and the pressure on your groin intensifies
>She's staring at you, with a growing smile now
>"Are you okay, Anon? You seem a little..."
>She squeezes the rod firmly
>"...stressed."
>You feel a bite pulling on your rod and it almost jerks out of your hands
>"Woah, Anon! Grab that!"
>You hold onto your rod for dear life
>"Jerk it hard, Anon!"
>You can't handle Lana saying things like that
>The rod slips out of your hand and gets pulled off into the ocean
>"Darn, I guess you weren't strong enough."
>She wiggles her butt again and you quickly forget about the rod
>"It's okay, I knew you weren't such a strong fisherman."
>>
>>55770053
>She tosses her own rod aside, letting it land further down Wailord's back
>"You're pretty fun to tease, though."
>She grinds her hips down into yours; she's not just sitting on you, she's out-right dry humping you
>"You're making such a cute face right now, Anon."
>Realize you've been gritting your teeth to try and maintain some self-control this whole time
>"You're pretty hard down there... is that just from me?"
>Not really sure how to answer such question
>"What kind of man are you, getting hard from a little girl like me? Look at my chest, I've barely got any boobies at all."
>Having this girl dry hump you is kind of humiliating but you don't have the willpower to push her off
>"I can't believe how weak you are, why aren't you stopping this?"
>She turns all the way around to face you, and her hand darts into the wasteband of your pants
>Feel her little hand wrap around the end of your shaft and she starts jerking you off
>All you can do is gasp out a half-hearted "stop" which she ignores
>"Do you like my soft little hands? They barely even fit around your cock."
>It's getting rather sticky down there from the sweat and precum
>"You're so perverted, Anon... what are you even thinking, letting a girl like me do this to you?"
>She's rubbing her chest up against you now, holding on for balance with her other arm
>"Are you imagining this is my pussy, wrapped around you gross sweaty dick? Just think of how tight it must be."
>Oh fuck she can not keep saying things like this
>>
>>55770058
>"Can you imagine sliding this big, gross piece of meat inside of me, spreading open my wet pussy burying it in to the hilt?"
>"Are you thinking about holding onto my hips, your fingers digging into my skin while you piston in and out of me?"
>"What if you splurted a thick sticky load into my body? Would I get pregnant?"
>You feel the peak approaching and she's not slowing down
>"Let it out, you big gross man. I wanna see you lose control just from imagining what you'd do to little old me..."
>You finally go over the edge and she doesn't slow down, using sticky wet cum as lube to stroke you through your orgasm
>You gasp and moan helplessly and she just smiles and chuckles
>Finally she withdraws her hand and wipes the mess on your pantleg
>As you come down from your high, she undoes your pants and pulls them partway down
>You aren't sure what she's doing until she straddles your lap again, pulling aside the crotch of her swimsuit
>Her pussy is exposed, visibly wet with arousal, but your dick is finished and you can't keep it up
>"Uh oh. And I was about to give you my most precious thing. It's a shame you couldn't last."
>You try desperately to get hard again but it's going to be a while
>"Oh well, I guess you're too weak for me. I guess I'll just have to sit on your face instead to amuse myself."
>Acceptable compromise
>Wailord sighs with heavy resignation; this is going to be a long day
>>
File: 77466366_p0.jpg (1.66 MB, 1349x1799)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>
File: 97946745_p0.jpg (271 KB, 1590x1129)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>
>>55754758
Bros.. my...
>>
>>55770359
oh my...
>>
>>55767701
heh cute
>>
File: 1713709127520.jpg (224 KB, 737x1400)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
>>55770795
Why is she wearing two sets of underwear
>>
>>55770062
based
>>
>>55754761
Something involving Lorelei and her doll collection on Four Island.
>>
>>55754761
Hapu and anon going on a mudsdale ride
>>
File: 1713718028633.jpg (269 KB, 889x2000)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>55770857
Because you're buying both of them for her.
>>
the quiz needs an update
>>
File: iHSeLq5.png (297 KB, 1080x1440)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: Eg-MzZfUYAUXH4a.jpg (445 KB, 1099x2000)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>
File: Poke Girls.png (2.81 MB, 1600x1600)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
>>
File: 1667576584224804.jpg (627 KB, 3418x2182)
627 KB
627 KB JPG
>>
>>55771820
>Gym Leader Slumber Party
>>
>>55771809
>>55771805
>>55771253
>>55770795
>>55770359
>>55771815
>>55771818
>>55771820
PEAK
>>
>>55772333
trips of truth
>>
>>55760801
>>55762275
Mommy...
>>
File: 1713748352302.jpg (2.2 MB, 1666x2100)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
"Hand over your credit card loser. We know how to spend your money better than you do."
>>
>>55773211
y-yes
>>
>>55767524
>Relaxing in the hot springs with the boys
>Hanging out with a bunch of buff sweaty guys would be really gay in theory but you said "no homo" before going in so you're fine
>Geothermally heated water makes all problems go away
>Problems like an excess of bitches and a defect of pokedollars
>It's easy to forget about these things while being gently sautéed
>Hear a commotion from somebody fumbling at the door
>Another bro to join you, that's cool, we're all bros here
>Prepare to say "no homo" as he comes in, just in case
>Door bursts open, a red palm tree stumbles in
>Wait, that's red hair, on a person
>The person looks up and you realize it's Flannery, the gym leader
>She's holding a mostly-empty bottle of sake and her face is nearly as red as her hair
>The other bros in the hot spring go slack-jawed
>They seem like they want to get away from the intruder but they're afraid to get out of the water
>It probably has something to do with them being totally naked
>Flannery looks over the group of beefy wet men in front of her, a dazzle in her eyes
>"Which one of you punks wants to rock my world today? Any volunteers? I'm ready for you."
>Her speech is a slurred and she looks slightly unsteady on her feet
>"Oh come on, what is this? Someone come join me in the lady's side."
>No one says a word
>"There's no one else over there. We can make as much of a mess as we want. And I have another bottle waiting."
>She hiccups, making her boobs jiggle
>One of the bros next to you quietly sinks deeper into the water, like he wants to submerge entirely and drown
>"What do I have to do to get you guys going? Should I lose the jeans?"
>One of the other bros gives a slow, silent nod of approval but can't muster the courage to speak
>"All right, watch this!"
>She pulls at the white sash around her waist and starts tugging at her waistband
>She slowly rotates as she's doing it, bending over a bit to flaunt her denim-clad ass before she starts sliding her pants down
>>
>>55773211
Yes !!
>>
>>55774348
>She puts the bottle down so both hands are free
>She shimmies out of her pants, revealing her panties to be the same color as her hair
>Pretty sure you can see a moist spot on her crotch; she wasn't exaggerating when she said she was ready
>"One of you gotten it up yet? I'm too drunk for this, I just want to get pounded."
>The bro across from you starts to slowly raise his hand as if to volunteer
>Fuck it, you aren't going to pass up this opportunity
>Abruptly get up out of the water, presenting your naked self to her
>"Hot damn, that's what I'm talking about!"
>The attendant arrives at this exact moment, putting a single massive hand on Flannery's shoulder
>"Oh shit, the fuzz is here. Sorry, boys!"
>The beefy man sternly escorts Flannery from the mens' section, presumably to leave the premises altogether
>You're left standing there naked and erect, alone with your bros
>The other dudes can clearly see your dick and none of them said "no homo"
>Joke's on them, they're all gay now
>Pick up Flannery's discarded jeans and the sake bottle as an excuse to go after her
>Follow the route she'd have to have taken while being escorted out
>You forget that you're naked; that's the world's problem now
>Find Flannery making a slurred argument at the front desk
>"But I came here to get RAILED! You guys are supposed to offer a happy ending!"
>Approach Flannery, holding her pants in one hand and the bottle in the other
>She turns to you and you can't miss her eyes darting down to your dick and then back up again
>"Is this a choice? Pants, booze, or dick?"
>She looks down at your crotch again
>She giggles
>"...I pick the sake. Give me that bottle."
>She snatches it out of your hand and puts it to her lips
>You realize that going out into the colder room has caused a significant shrinkage problem
>She's too wasted to realize that this is a reversible state
>She hands the empty bottle back to you and grabs her jeans
>"Maybe next time, shrimpdick."
>>
File: 4345068_p0.jpg (128 KB, 550x688)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713791043572.jpg (393 KB, 707x1000)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20230529_155519_988.jpg (2.38 MB, 2258x3127)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB JPG
>My tired body lies sprawled on a big, soft couch
>I yawn and inhale warmth of fabric beneath me
>Suddenly I feel something unceremoniously flop on my back
>Small arms wrap around my back and two bouncy spheres rub my spine
>"Hey shrimpdick"
>Whatm?
>"I said yer a shrimpdick"
>Iono said with a coquettish wink, even though I didn't see that, I'm 100% sure she did that
>Why am I a shripmdick of all sudden?
>"Nyohoho~ cuz you are"
>No I'm not
>"Yes you are"
>No I'm not
>"Yes you are"
>No I'm not
>"Shrimpdick, shrimpdick- DICKLET!"
>She punched my kidney and giggled at my pained groans. I hiss and rub the spot she hit
>What's your damage!?
>"I just wanna remind shrimpdick his place!" She batted her eyelashes
>Why the fuck you suddenly so femdom???
>"Aren't you the one who should know all the TV tropes?"
>...
>I groan and dig my face back into couch
>"Hey, now I wanna see that Tynamo you call a "penis""
>Iono demandingly poked my rib
>Y'know, after such hit I don't think I want to move, not speaking of showing my wiener to you
>"C'moooooon!!! Show me-show me- show me!!!" Her little fists bump my back. Its not that hurtful as sucker punch in my kidney, not enough to comment "but still". Pain in my kidney gets more attention
>Fine- FINE!
>I roll on my back, she quickly sits up on my legs and watches me tug my pants with boxers down
>She savors each second of it. I'm weirded out by her odd reaction
>Her mouth makes a little "o"... looks cute
>I swear to GOD if its because you found femdom tag on Pornhub....
>To her shame, good sized penis lies limp
>Iono's expression is priceless. She tries to say something, but grunts, oh's and fums
>"You- gk! Grrr- youuu!!! ACK!"
>heh
>She suddenly runs away, her stupid, almost cartoonish pace says that she's mad and that she has a very bad idea on her mind
>But I don't think too much of it. I roll back on my stomach and try to fall asleep...
>GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
[1/2]
>>
File: 1704867587139909.jpg (9 KB, 130x130)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>55775161
>A frost of 9th circle of Dante's hell spreads in my balls
>I scream in pain and horror
>I hear how Iono laughs at my fiery reaction, seeing me rolling on couch before THUD!
>I fell on floor and Iono started to laugh at me even more
>"NYOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! SHRIMPDICK! SHRIMPDICK! NOW YOU FINALLY A SHRIMPDICK! NYHOHOHOHOHO!"
>Little witch cackles at my musculine agony, she jumps around me and holds her Rotom phone to film me
>"Ohhh, ladies and gentlemens, but mostly gentlemens~ seems my little Tynamo-dick hubby can't take a little "cold" on his balls~"
>DIDJA JUST CALLED ME A C-KEK?!
>I gave Iono my most angry death-glare. She makes look like she's not scared, but not after an ice cube hitting her forehead. Then another
>"Oi oi oi oi! Stop it! Stop it! Its not funny this way! Ice bucket challenge is long-time ago forgotten thing!"
>Its VERY funny! And yer simps will LIKE that!
>I pick more ice from my trousers and hurl it at Iono
>YOU'RE A PLANK!
>"OH HELL NO YA DID CALLED ME A PLANK MISTER COLD MISER!"
>AND THIS IS CHILLY RECEPTION!
>I hurl my boxers full of ice on her head
>"Yowch!"
>She rubs her head, as cold water trickles on her head. But suddenly she freezes on place
>"... ha.... haha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! SHRIMPDICK! AN ACTUAL SHRIMPDICK! NYOOOHOHHOHOHOHOHO"
>She can't stop laughing at my poor pp, shrinked after getting close with ice cubes
>Ashamed, I hide my nudity and scowl. Iono won't stop laughing
>Screw you bitch!
>"I'm not a bitch, you're a bitch!"
>No u
>"No u"
>No u
>"No u"
>No u
>"No u"
>Bitch says "No u"
>"No u- (realization) FUUUUUUUUCK!"
>She hurls my boxers back at me, but I manage to catch them
>I'm not you average wimp boy Nono!
>With a smirk I flip her a Pidgey
>Watch how you'll wake up with them on your face next morning!
>She suddenly gets serious. Her eyes get predatory gleam in them. She stares at me. She stares me daggers
>"Don't you dare"
>Watch how The Magnificent Me will perform a mind-blowing trick
[2/3?]
>>
File: IMG_20231204_023418_874.jpg (57 KB, 1034x1280)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>55775237
>Grinning I stand like a cowboy on a duel, but instead of a gun I hold my balls. It makes Iono laugh again
>"W-what are you doing?"
>I keep same dumb grin
>I'm heating them
>"Y-you can't be serious!"
>This is what I always do when my balls are cold!
>She playfully starts pretending she's grossed by me
>"Ew! Ew! Ew! No! You- you don't! Please say you're lying to me!"
>Truth exists to HURT Iono!
>"Fuuuuuck, a-at least don't do it like... that"
>She turns away and points at my stupid pose
>No, I'm a shrimpdick
>"Yes you are..."
>Shrimp-dick!
>"yeah"
>SHRIMP...DICK!
>"Yeah"
>And yer a plank!
>"Yeah- FUCK! Again!? How are you even doing that!?"
>I'm so coooool...
>"Cool balls"
>Haha...
>Fast-forward to early morning...
>...Iono can't see anything, even after she opened her eyes...
>She palms her face... on which my yesterday boxers were carefully put on
>She yanks them away on the floor
>"YOU FAGGOT!"
>And with the rage of a 1000 Primape mathematicians, she slaps my back with a whip-like motion
>YAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!
Fin
>>
File: 1691078934024315.jpg (1.73 MB, 1920x1154)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>
>>55775751
sex
>>
File: 1586090759378.jpg (50 KB, 1024x576)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>55776093
>sex
Punishment time! No more sperm from you!
>>
>>55776159
noooo Mistress
>>
>>55774348
>Door bursts open, a red palm tree stumbles in
kek
>>
Should I go for the hundo?
>>
>>55777461
always
>>
>>55754761
outclassed by misty in swimming race
>>
File: bea.png (126 KB, 1353x981)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>55764318
Aether grunts are cute but they have no personality and, importantly, no name? And the scenario that you're describing is just a lousy workplace experience. Too real. =\

>>55766116
No fatties

>>55767683
Honestly >>55767701 did a good job and I'd just be writing the same thing but longer. Shrug.

>>55770950
Maybe. My first thought is just "she makes (you) one of the dolls" but that doesn't seem to fit her. Let me ruminate on it.

>>55771090
Horses are remarkably unsexy

>>55768888
I already did a Bea one that involves making lots of protein. Out of the fighting-girls, I much prefer Maylene.

>>55777650
Misty being better than (you) at swimming is to be assumed, so there's no twist here. I might think of something else with Misty. Maybe (you) outswim her, and she takes it out on you.

>>55775161
>>55775237
>>55775288
Cute, do more

>>55769300
Whitney bought the whole batch and went through it as quickly as she could. You know that old wive's tale about how drinking milk makes girls' boobs bigger? Anyway the milking equipment had to be thoroughly sterilized and Whitney is banned from Moo-Moo Farms.

>>55776884
Thanks
>>
>>55779331
I guess I could ask for one for Dendra instead. Have her film herself squatting the reader in but laugh at how light they are. And she'll share it with her class for full public humiliation.
>>
>>55778626
mommy, mercy
>>
File: 1713852517070917.jpg (132 KB, 1128x927)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>
>>55779633
giwtwm
>>
>>55779633
nice
>>
File: 1713880667068.jpg (3.36 MB, 3088x2712)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1682349032460206.png (203 KB, 480x397)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>55780486
Made for big Annihilape cock
>>
>>55780599
kneel, trash
>>
File: 1612198561842.png (234 KB, 2193x1623)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>55780915
This THREAD is /trash/
>>
>>55781000
cope
>>
File: 1682861310516253.jpg (156 KB, 635x627)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>55781044
cringe
>>
>>55779331
Erika at the Game Corner low on cash but big on addiction, asking you to lend her more and more money as she gets increasingly frazzled.
>>
File: 1705729087078289.jpg (30 KB, 477x331)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>55781169
Erika would never gamble, let alone extort money from men.
>>
>>55781276
she just tried it on a whim since it's been next to her gym forever and won a small amount which made her greed, the flashing lights got to her...
>>
File: 1713908446974.jpg (441 KB, 778x1400)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>
File: 1610746470698.png (953 KB, 1280x1530)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
>>
File: 1713922069969.jpg (499 KB, 1618x1000)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>
>>55782727
trick or treat!
>>
>>55782727
Lick their feet!
>>
File: 1699623293446421.png (448 KB, 786x800)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
Clair sitting on my lap and making me earn the Rising Badge
>>
>>55779331
OK fine Hapu and anon going on a walk down the beach
>>
File: 1713953829788.jpg (99 KB, 702x1080)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
File: 1647801752284.jpg (160 KB, 850x1041)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
File: 1713968389369.png (1.34 MB, 1411x1999)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>
>>55754758
>the look in Karen's eyes
My knees are weak
>>
>>55754758
sexy
>>
File: 1713989822305.jpg (357 KB, 1920x1080)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>
>>55754761
cheryl asking you to explore old pokemasion with her because shes scared and you do but you're even more scared
>>
File: 1714014905341.png (1.94 MB, 1920x1080)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>
File: erika preview.png (102 KB, 1071x652)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>55781169
I, uh... got a little carried away writing this one. It's way too big to be practical to post here. I'm gonna edit it and just put it directly on AO3, I think. Give me a bit.
>>
>>55787921
woof woof!
>>
File: GJIHByGWYAAACvX[1].jpg (853 KB, 3277x4096)
853 KB
853 KB JPG
>>
File: 1694119906340838.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1080)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>
File: 1627391023879.jpg (298 KB, 1350x1800)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
>>55788065
hey the longer the merrier, I'll wait
>>
File: 1579053315443.jpg (295 KB, 668x622)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>55789670
You'll find it in /trash/, where you belong
>>
>>55790127
thanks anon
>>
File: 1694323809966202.png (1.22 MB, 1000x1414)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>55754758
anyone have the toxic queen
>>
>>
File: 85416500_p8.jpg (233 KB, 844x1486)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
>>55790666
Wasted trips
>>
>>55790686
>caring about trips
No one cares unless it's at least quints
>>
I am mommys good dog
>>
File: fb6.jpg (48 KB, 613x531)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>55790967
Bea will never have a kid
>>
>>55790982
shut up faggot
>>
>>
File: BeefcakeXatu.png (197 KB, 382x380)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>55790986
kill yourself simp cuck gooner
>>
>>55791029
>>55790986
now kiss
>>
>>55790990
hnnng
>>
File: 1645476204520.jpg (2.31 MB, 2500x2866)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>
>>55791727
trampling me
>>
>>55754761
Penny finding out you have an Eevee obsession.
>>
>>55792124
>Be me, Penny
>Hanging out with my friend, Anon
>Anon is a huge Eevee fan
>He has Eevee plushies, Eevee posters, even an Eevee tattoo
>I'm not really into Pokémon, but I think it's cute
>One day, we're watching TV and an Eevee commercial comes on
>Anon starts squealing and jumping up and down
>I'm like, 'Dude, calm down, it's just a commercial.'
>Anon looks at me with tears in his eyes
>'Penny, you don't understand,' he says. 'Eevee is my life.'
>I'm like, 'Okay, whatever.'
>But then I start to notice that Anon is always talking about Eevee
>He even has an Eevee phone case
>I'm starting to think that he might be a little obsessed
>One day, I decide to confront him about it
>'Anon,' I say, 'I think you might have an Eevee problem.'
>Anon looks at me with a hurt expression
>'What do you mean?' he says. 'I don't have a problem.'
>I sigh and say, 'Yes, you do. You're always talking about Eevee, and you even have an Eevee tattoo.'
>Anon looks down at his tattoo and says, 'This is a symbol of my love for Eevee.'
>I shake my head and say, 'Anon, this is not healthy. You need to get help.'
>Anon looks at me with tears in his eyes and says, 'You don't understand. Eevee is my everything.'
>I sigh and say, 'I'm sorry, Anon. But I can't be friends with someone who is so obsessed with a Pokémon.'
>Anon looks at me with a heartbroken expression and says, 'Fine. If that's how you feel.'
>I walk away, and I can hear Anon sobbing behind me
>I feel bad for him, but I know that I made the right decision
>Eevee obsession is a serious problem, and I don't want to be around someone who is struggling with it
>>
>>55754761
Playing with Flannery’s bottom piece and joking that she’s Canadian
>>
>>55792193
>proceeds to go home and feed her whole team of eeveelutions
>>
>>55763506
What's a no?
>>
>>55763506
melony finding you in a blizzard and warming you up
>>
>>55781169
>>55788065
Okay here we go. I'm not posting this directly because it would need like 9 posts to fit and it doesn't even have a femdom/goddess angle to it. But I think it's pretty good.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/44771680/chapters/140773732
>>
>>55793024
Do you plan to do the Dendra one?
>>
Would Goddess allow me to come?
>>
>>55793797
>Would Goddess allow me to come?
no
>>
>>
File: 65710213_p0.png (1023 KB, 849x1200)
1023 KB
1023 KB PNG
>>55794589
>>
>>55754761
Lusamine kissing Lillie on the lips, nipples, and armpits
>>
File: 1578831109336.gif (421 KB, 332x515)
421 KB
421 KB GIF
>>55795074
go back.
>>>/h/
>>
>>55795196
No
>>
>>55793024
good shit

damn there was even plot sweet
>>
File: 1714164196250.jpg (128 KB, 950x1148)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>
File: 1702312620895898.png (909 KB, 1280x1080)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>55795939
Shaun ain't gonna like seeing this thread one bit on the front page...

...he'll seethe anyway and give it a free trip back to page 1.
>>
File: 1714164763319.jpg (63 KB, 788x1000)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>55795974
Worship Goddesses, ignore retards.
>>
File: Kinesis_VII_2.png (113 KB, 400x240)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>55795990
Never, I'm no pixel-worshipping subhuman.
Your fetish belongs in /trash/
>inb4 kneel
>>
>>55795974
>...he'll seethe anyway and give it a free trip back to page 1.
yup

>>55795990
>Worship Goddesses, ignore retards.
yup
>>
this thread will still be going on /vp/ long after shaun kills himself like the troon that he is
>>
>>55795196
that’s /e/
>>
File: 116237222_p6.jpg (810 KB, 832x1216)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>>55796357
>this thread will still be going on /vp/ long after shaun kills himself like the troon that he is
Holy based!
>>
>>55796389
giwtwm
>>
>>55795196
NSFW writing has always been allowed newfag
>>
>>55768888
>>55779460
>>55793436
I tried to write the player being used as exercise equipment by fighting-type girls, and it didn't really go anywhere, so it turned into this instead.

>It's the Pokemon World Tournament
>The best trainers in the world gather in Unova to see who's the strongest
>Also you're there because you recently beat the Unova Elite Four; good for you
>Hanging out in a spacious hotel slash conference center that's been completely taken over by the gym leaders of eight different pokemon leagues
>Minor scuffles constantly break out between rowdy pro-trainers
>Sometimes they turn into pokemon battles and usually they take it outside
>It's hard to get any peace and quiet in here so you retreat to the exercise room
>You figure pro pokemon trainers probably spend all their time thinking and strategizing and neglect their physical fitness
>Nope, it turns out the room is occupied by three cute girls
>The dainty-looking one with the pink hair is Maylene
>The tanned chick with the beige hair is Bea
>The woman wearing the black tracksuit is Dendra
>"Oh hey look, a boy," Maylene comments
>The three of them close in on you like a pack of wolves
>"Did you come here to spy on us while we work out?" Bea asks
>You stammer out something to the negative
>"Don't lie to us," Dendra insists
>You really had no idea they were in here and also what would there even be to spy on
>"We're trying to figure out which one of us is the strongest," Maylene says
>"But each of us was able to bench every weight they have in here," Bea continues
>You're not sure what there is to add to this
>"We need more weight," Dendra explains
>Dendra grabs you under the armpits and lifts you into the air like you're a child
>"He's, what, about a hundred fifty pounds?" Bea asks
>"More like one twenty five, tops" Dendra says
>"He's so tiny," Maylene says with a chuckle
>>
File: 78891439_p0.png (236 KB, 860x1214)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>55797788
>You ask Dendra to please put you down
>"Or what, little boy?"
>She says this like she's challenging you to a fight
>Tell her you have your pokemon with you and if it's a fight they want...
>Maylene and Bea chuckle in unison, unimpressed
>Dendra tosses you over her shoulder like a firefighter carrying a small child
>You flop helplessly over her, your legs swinging and your head dangling
>A little afraid she'll drop you because you'll hit the floor face-first if she does
>"Bea, I don't have the best leverage holding him like this, would you mind...?"
>You hear Bea padding over to you but you can't tell what she's about to do
>A girl's strong hand slaps you on the ass and it's hard enough to make your ears ring
>You protestm but you get spanked again, on the other buttcheek
>"I bet you could lift him with one hand," Maylene comments
>"Oh yeah, easily."
>Dendra tips you forward and lets you fall onto the ground, back-first
>Luckily the floor here is padded or you would've bumped your head
>"Oh my good, look that!" Bea says.
>She's pointing to your crotch and all three of them start giggling uncontrollably
>"Did baby pop a boner from mommy being rough with him?" Bea teases
>You try to get to your feet but then Bea just steps on your shoulder and pins to the ground you with one foot
>"He looks way too small for me," Dendra comments. "Maylene, I think he's more your size."
>"Ew, no," Maylene says. "If he takes that thing out I might puke."
>"Well I certainly don't want to see it," Bea says.
>"Hey, Anon, make that thing go down," Dendra orders
>It's not as if you can just will it to go away
>"Do as you're told, pervert. Or else..."
>>
>>55797795
>Dendra kicks one of your knees aside and stands in between your legs
>"Oh, give him the old nutcracker!" Bea says
>Dendra winds up and kicks you as hard as she can
>Pain shoots through you and you see stars
>You open your mouth to shout, but quick-as-lightning Maylene's hand is over your mouth
>Struggle to get away but Bea steps on your chest and keeps you fully pinned
>The good(?) news is your boner is quickly going away
>"Wow, Anon, you're totally hopeless," Dendra comments
>"Did this guy really beat the elite four?" Maylene wonders
>"Forget four top-level trainers, this guy can't even beat three girls," Bea says with a scoff
>Dendra winds up for another kick, but then seems to reconsider
>Thank Arceus
>"He is pretty cute, though..." Dendra muses
>"Should we invite him upstairs?" Maylene asks
>"Dendra would break him in half," Bea comments
>"I think it's only fair we give him a chance," Dendra says.
>"All right, anon, Meet us up in room 201 in thirty minutes," Maylene says
>It's not an offer, it's an order
>Your balls hurt more just thinking about it
>"For the record, if you cum before we do, you're getting hit in the sack again," Bea explains
>"Oh my goodness he's already getting hard again!" Dendra complains
>"Hey, that's good, this guy's got stamina," Maylene says
>It feels like it's as much as blessing as a curse

Honestly I don't feel like writing more sex scene(s) at the moment so this one stops here, use your imagination. I'm hella tired. =\
>>
>>55797803
Hnnnnnngh getting physically dominated by women.....
>>
>>
File: 1657945396811.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1713851258384974.jpg (303 KB, 1232x2048)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>
>>55754761
Janine making fun of you as you try to navigate the invisible maze, giving you hits that just make you walk facefirst into more walls because it never stops being funny
>>
>>55799483
hints*
>>
File: 1714237343445.png (575 KB, 610x808)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
>>
File: blivet.jpg (12 KB, 300x249)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>55767600
>decent examples
>cynthia's hand is a paradoxical shape
>>
File: 1618864060330.jpg (1.01 MB, 2892x4096)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
Obeying Mistress Sabrinas every whim!
>>
>>55793024
that commend at the end about mob boss erika makes me think about erika and geovanni smashing resulting in silver
>>
>>55800529
>Obeying Mistress Sabrinas every whim!
good boy
>>
File: 1704460439201394.jpg (488 KB, 700x840)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>55800614
Hmm... it's not something I'd write (I'm working on a different large project at the moment) but imagine a fic where, after the fall of Team Rocket, sweet wholesome Erika ends up getting drawn into the power vacuum in the criminal underworld centered on Celadon City, initially with the intention of using her authority as a gym leader to prevent anything serious from coalescing, but gradually turning into a crime boss in her own right.
>>
>>55802092
>>55801351
mommy...
>>
>>
File: 105933581_p0.png (1.7 MB, 1042x1959)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>
File: 69741780_p0.jpg (1.02 MB, 1200x1600)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
File: 1714311283651.jpg (142 KB, 618x1000)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>55754761
zinnia going wildchild on some anon who called dragons lame
>>
File: 1606452404293.png (415 KB, 640x480)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
>>
File: brunobizarre.png (260 KB, 425x533)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>55803835
>>55804107
>>55804109
>>55804680
BIG BRUNO COCK
>>
Is it bad that I want BW2 Elesa to be my mom?
>>
>>55805046
Bruno kneels
>>
>>55805046
>>55763334
>>
>>
File: 1675261237938862.png (446 KB, 1200x1600)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>
File: 1714354899362.jpg (323 KB, 667x1200)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>
>>55807712
Karen would discipline Clair like the bitch that she is. Karen would make Clair fuck you as punishment for bad behavior. Both of yours.
>>
>>55808783
>>55807712
hot
>>
File: _018.jpg (365 KB, 1280x1807)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
I love these threads
>>
Lest the make next header Cynthia for guaranteed Shaun bumping
>>
>>55809294
>Lest the make next header Cynthia for guaranteed Shaun bumping
he's gonna bump anyway
Goddesses Lusamine and Diantha make him seethe as well (it seems he is afraid of adult women in general)

But sure, we can
>>
>>55809316
>he is afraid of adult women
Many such cases
>>
File: 1711531573577548.png (857 KB, 1034x891)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: download (1).png (214 KB, 427x600)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>55809858
>>55810859
Why would you post these here and not the Cynthia thread? This blatant fetish thread's "disguise" is no longer effective. You just want to cope and make users seethe because you're coping that you will never be touched by a real woman. How cringe.
>>
File: 109905092_p6.png (2.33 MB, 1280x1920)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB PNG
>>55810911
>you will never be touched by a real woman.
of course not

I am but a lowly slave to be whipped by Goddess
>>
File: 1693946933445369.jpg (162 KB, 1290x1647)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>
>>55811613
nice
>>
File: 1704572322429324.png (1.45 MB, 832x1216)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
>>55812595
mommy
>>
File: 59476897_p0.png (579 KB, 641x1280)
579 KB
579 KB PNG
>>
>>55814083
she can fuck my waifu with her big black futa dick
>>
File: 1714476981900.jpg (121 KB, 832x1216)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>55814871
That's Bellelba though
>>
>>55815242
kneel
>>
File: 87514520_p0.jpg (2.13 MB, 2480x3507)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>>
>>55754761
klara sph cock milking plz hnnng
>>
File: 88069990_p6.jpg (1.12 MB, 1075x1518)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>
>>55754761
Youre out with Melony and she loses sight of you for a while. When she finds you "giving directions" to a couple of Beauty Trainers she punishes you with some tittyfuck torture.

Basically just this: https://nhentai.net/g/354538/
>>
>>55790990
>>
File: ZomboDroid_01052024010910.jpg (1.08 MB, 5939x1188)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.