[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: So I Win Now.png (59 KB, 2287x1258)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
Someone made an html fangame and I am having a lot of fun playing it.

Anyone else here playan?

Picrel?
>egg move was Explosion
:/
>>
so where's the offline version? Nintendo is absolutely gonna c and d
>>
>>55762594
It's made by the guy who did pokemon tower defense right? Pokengine sometimes gets push on the title screen too.
PTD 123 all have offline modes that came out
>>
>>55762580
in the middle of a run right now. 145 ivy almost cleaned my team but ursaluna powered through and saved my ass
>>
>>55763219
diff anon at 151
that 145 boss was easy for this team
>>
NINTENDO
SUE THIS MAN
>>
>>55763391
so this is something I don't understand. I hear people talking about "dude I beat it on my second run" and shit like that but then they mention having teams of shit you absolutely would not have from first playing the game, like a legendary or powerful third stage late game Pokémon. so are people just bullshitting, or are people actually that lucky that they have a really good run, get amazing eggs, and then just go again? because I'm on probably my 30th plus run and only now am I getting paradox Pokémon, mythicals, etc hatching from eggs. I've gotten all the way to 145 with a base game team before I started unlocking shit, so maybe people are just that skilled too. I just find it hard to believe that everybody else is having way better RNG than I am because this game is definitely full of RNG that wants to bend the player over and fuck them
>>
>>55763419
I got my miraidon with the shiny up egg machine
You can play the daily run for access to pokemon you otherwise wont find early. you can get lucario in todays daily for example.
Linoone's pickup is OP
Mewoth's technician pay day and fake out too
you just combine lots of little synergies til it just works
>>
>>55763436
yeah some of these I started to figure out. I was running the egg move machine and then I realized everybody else just did the shiny one, because once I had a shiny and started getting Pokémon that had PKRS I started finding myself getting better results overall. and I was ignoring the dailies until yesterday, but now I love them because they give you some cool stuff and you can just continue farming if you're motivated. I actually lucked out yesterday and got four epic eggs so the RNG was kind. One was a dud and just gave me Galarian Meowth, but the other three were Cubfoo with Jet Punch, Iron Treads with Electric Terrain + Supercell Slam, and Marshadow so that's been helping a lot
>>
>>55763460
I've got an epic incubating rn. I'm pyshed for the potential of a pseudo legendary for challenge runs with a take down pupitar or something
I hope the dev makes a co-op or triple battle mode so we can have more fun with the egg moves and abilities that are more useful there
>>
File: 1682292263353158.jpg (243 KB, 1000x1000)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>55763419
I'm one of the guys who won on my second run. First run didn't get anywhere so I didn't get any eggs or anything, not that I would have known how to use them yet. All that I knew going in was that Eternatus was the final boss, since I read the thread before playing. My final team, which I posted in the last thread, was Cinderace/Inteleon/Lilligant/Tauros-Paldea/Excadrill/Garganacl, and half of them had only STAB moves because coverage was hard to come by.
You don't need insane mons to beat the game, it's actually really damn easy. Coming from Emerald Rogue where you can't let your mons faint or you lose them forever, there's way more strategic options. Saccing a mon to get a free switch in isn't a potentially game-losing choice, it's just a little hit to your cash.
All the metaprogression feels utterly pointless when it's easy enough to win without any of it and there's no hard mode. I really wish the game was both significantly harder and significantly shorter.
>>
>>55763419
I used the shiny machine and got Iron Valiant and Celesteela in the first 5 eggs. Maybe it's just luck.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (116 KB, 720x402)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>55762580
Is it always like this or was i incredibly (un)lucky?
>>
>>55763582
1/2000 chance regardless of it being a wild/trainer mon

so unlucky
>>
Managed to win a run with the cheesiest team ever
>start with zamazenta w/ body press and a shiny (didn't have any of today's pokerus mons)
>catch four pickup linoones
>sweep everything with zamazenta and transfer all the items the linoones steal onto it
>obliterate everything, even the 195 ivy fight and eternatus
It was especially silly at endgame when Eternatus finally put Zamazenta in the red and every single one of its stat boosting berries procced at once
>>
>>55763606
ah, damn, looks prettu cool tho, even if it beat my shit im
>>
File: Spoiler Image (53 KB, 2242x1220)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>first shiny
its a shitmon
>>
>>55763732
water bubble is cracked you moron. double stab immune to burn additional fire resist. fuse that shit.
>>
File: VivillionOP.jpg (426 KB, 1080x753)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>55762580
Vivillion can roflstomp Eternatus
> Quiver Dance
> Hurricane
> Sleep Powder
> Bug Buzz
It survives a single sludge bomb and then you just make eternatus sleep and go to town with Quiver Dance, at +2 you break 2 bars from Eternatus.
Then for the second phase Vivillion kept Eternatus asleep and Ursaluna absolutely dominated with high horsepower.
>>
>>55763582
I fought it today and it was also a shiny I think theu updated the game so Ivy always has that boss as shiny on 195.
>>
>>55763886
sometimes eternatus can run cross poison
>>
>>55762594
Pokemon Crater/it's successors have been online since for at least 15 years if not more.
>>
puch
>>
>>55762580
Tried a few runs of this just now, furthest I made it was the second rival battle. Is there something i'm missing or am I just shit? I'm guessing eggs are a good way to get better mons early but i've only found one egg voucher so far and all it gave me was a Dual Wingbeat Spearow.
>>
>>55763886
I broke the game using lumina crash
>>
>>55763886
i tried to use sleep strats against him and it didn't work for me, for some reason he'd wake up instantly after being put to sleep because of the wind
>>
shiny?
>>
one day I'll get a duplicate shiny and be furious
>>
File: nigg.png (19 KB, 265x256)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
What the hell does the purple box mean?
>>
>>55764062
POKERUS
they get some kind of bonus that will spread to your whole team during a run in you use it
you can spread with psyduck then release mid run and keep pekerus for the whole team
>>
>>55763419
I think the level 100 boss is also always a legendary so if you get lucky and get something nuts you can use it for your first run/subsequent run.
Also you can retry any battle if it looks bad by reloading or turning on retry battle in the options. Which means if you're moderately smart at team building and anal about restarts you can brute force it.
>>
File: egg.png (15 KB, 961x916)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
What does egg rarity do I got this and have high hopes for it but know ill probably be disappointed.
>>
>>55764085
Likely a box legend.
>>
>>55764023
That's odd. Was that before the update? I've only tried the sleep strat today because the rest of my team was kind of frail and didn't want to risk it and in the end Vivillion cheesed the fight.
>>
File: elgato.png (81 KB, 1920x928)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>55764085
I had one of those eggs, the cat came out
>>
>>55764152
>low IVs
>not implemented (n) ability
>>
>>55764178
yes the game is incomplete
>>
File: hatchedegg.png (40 KB, 1675x941)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
It hatched
>>
>>55764192
nice, congrats
>>
>>55763582
There was an update the other day that implemented variants of some shiny Pokemon. Also there's triple rates for shiny Pokemon this weekend.
>>
>>55764219
>discord
ah, now i understand why nothing important is getting fixed and all the new content is fluff. it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>55764229
it's not that bad...
>dev changed pikachu saying his name to his cry because literally one person said "he doesnt do that anymore"
it might be that bad soon...
>>
>>55764284
To be fair it was nightmare fuel when you heard it die with the pitched down voice
>>
>>55764219
Is this why Meowth's shiny changed?
>>
>>55764219
Are variants like Delta Species where they have changed types?
>>
>>55764359
I think it's just a differently colored shiny.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (88 KB, 1584x889)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
Has anyone else played endless? I just beat floor 1000.
>>
So if I hatched a Shiny Mankey and take it into a run, do I lose the shiny if I lose the run?
>>
>>55764568
You might as well go play soda dungeon instead since it has auto mode unlike pokerogue
>>
>>55764573
No, the shiny Mankey will still be selectable if you want it in another run.
>>
File: Water+elec or ice fusion.png (71 KB, 2251x1278)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>55764573
they persist. If you like your shiny then you should farm candies by catching it when you see it. Shinies make item drops better the more shinies are in the team
>>
>>55764085
this is your reminder that egg rarity has NOTHING to do with better odds

egg rarity is only for "stronger" pokemon

i.e. if you are doing the shiny gacha its a 1/64 chance that the egg is shiny no matter if its a legendary egg or a common

its just that higher rarity eggs give out pokemon that r worth more points i.e. you cannot get legendaries from common eggs, ever
>>
>>55764625
I think the lowest eggs are 1-3 base points cost
8 cost on legendary
I'm not sure about the others
>>
not my shiny rayquaza
>>
File: niggwhat.png (11 KB, 341x318)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
fusion? what
>>
>>55764704
Averages stats
type 1 of mon 1 type 2 of mon 2
ability of mon 2
combined movesets

confirmed stinkers:
empoleon meganium
>>
File: Abomination.png (46 KB, 1657x842)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>55764704
DNA splicers let you fuse 2 Pokemon together. The way it works is that you pick a Pokemon to act as the base, and then a second Pokemon to merge with it. Pic related is a Pikachu and Shroomish merge that I made. Be careful though because the end result might be an overall inferior Pokemon. You can undo the merge, but you lose the second Pokemon (so for me, I lost the Shroomish in my run after undoing the merge).
>>
Where should I be putting my egg vouchers, the legendary machine or the shiny machine?
>>
>>55764782
100% into shiny
>>
>>55764782
If you want the Mewtwo that's currently on the legendary gacha, go for that one (the rate up legendary changes every Sunday, so keep that in mind). If not, go for the shiny one. Don't bother with the egg move machine because there's already a decent chance that Pokemon will have egg moves even without coming from there.
>>
>>55762580
can I play on my steam deck?
>>
>>55764636
common 1-3
rare 4-5
epic 6-7
legend 8-9
>>
1/64 odds my fucking butthole, I've hatched 300 eggs and only gotten 2 shinies
>>
>>55764886
I've hatched 709 eggs and gotten 10 shinies, sounds about right
>>
>>55764816
well bust the dumb thing open and give it a try
>>
when does it become fun / is this just not for me if i've been going at it for like an hour and have yet to find any enjoyment in it
>>
Has anyone else been using Crabrawler? I hatched one with Mach Punch as an egg move, and it singlehandedly beats the first 20 encounters. Plus, since it's a stone evolution, you can be fully evolved early on (which comes with Ice Punch), sometimes before the second Ivy fight.
>>
>>55764937
I haven't used it but I've had trouble against wild ones, there's even stronger prio/egg moves out there tho
>>
>>55763732
water bubble in a game where you can stack multiple mystic waters is extremely busted. to say nothing about DNA splicers letting you drop it onto something else
>>
File: giovannifight.png (67 KB, 2258x1270)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>55764808
>If you want the Mewtwo that's currently on the legendary gacha, go for that one (the rate up legendary changes every Sunday, so keep that in mind).
Is there a pity system where if I dont get the rate up limited from the legendary machine, I am guaranteed it in the next legendary egg I get?
>>
What does the (P) on moves mean? Is Substitute in the game?

>>55765070
I'm so mad mine switched to Reshiram. My Mewtwo is gone...
>>
>>55765070
no pity system currently although there was talk of it in the discords suggestion list

>The Legendary UP! gacha has a 1/128 chance for a Legendary Egg to drop and every Legendary Egg has a 50% chance to be the featured Pokémon. There's no way to tell if the Egg is the featured Pokémon until it hatches.
>>
>>55765076
means partially implemented, some effects of the move work but not all (in the case of attacks with (p) like knock off, it just does damage without the secondary effect
>>
>>55765112
it feel like there ought so players can target new natures. I've gotten a few legendaries nowsofar but most of them have the most dog shit natures one could have asked for.
>>
>>55765076
>switched to Reshiram
Check again after a while. Sometimes it randomly switches to another legendary.
>>
>>55765151
every time i get a legendary
>check nature
>literally the opposite stat it needs
sometimes it's kinda cool with like magearna or kartana cause then it makes them feel more feast or famine. kill in order to really get their attacking stat nuts.

but then you have shit like pheromosa where it fucks over her ability and now im stuck with a special attack beast boost pokemon with no special moves until level 60
>>
>>55765213
>my jolly gouging fire
>>
>>55765213
Thanks for jinxing me to have a -sp def suicuine
>>
With this many PMD soundtracks, you'd think there would be some mechanics from it
>>
>>55765466
there are reviver seeds
>>
what's the best way to farm eggs long term? eventually the gym leaders in classic stop giving vouchers
>>
>>55765385
not a bad nature.
>>
>>55765590
Do your daily run and farm Endless. You get a Egg Voucher Plus for every 50 stages cleared
>>
Seems like the wide lense makes attacks that always hit (swift, aerial ace and so on) always miss instead. I'm guessing it treats them as having 0 accuracy and then "increases" it to 5
>>
>>55765981
How long do daily runs tend to take?
>>
Damn, Moxie is stupidly powerful in this game. Once I realised stat boosts persist between battles I made sure to grab Scraggy and Duraludon as starters and now i'm in area ~160.
>>
Is it worth doing dailies if you don't have a lot of starters unlocked?
>>
>>55766098
I imagine Archaludon is crazy in this, body press must be hitting hard
>>
>>55766148
I don't even have body press but setting up Hone Claws against a wild mon that's barely hurting you and procing Stamina lets you sweep pretty easily.
>>
I'm currently at Wave 115 with a team that is surprisingly working out, but I'm really worried about the end game. I'm really frustrated that, as you progress, catching new Pokémon becomes less worthwhile because:
>The move remembering mushrooms are a rare spawn, so if you catch a high level Pokémon with a shitty moveset you're stuck with it
>TMs are practically non-existent, especially good ones
>The accuracy checks proc at the stupidest times. I didn't even know Leaf Storm wasn't 100% but it missed 3x in a row on a gym leader with no weather or abilities up
>The catch rate is totally bullshit. I have caught things I shouldn't have caught in regular pokeballs, but then I'll throw a rogue ball at something it absolutely should have caught and go through like 10 fucking balls before I give up because it keeps breaking free while it's in the red and has a status
>you are completely at the whim of the RNG for what you can run into and which biome path the game takes you down, even with the map. I've run into all of two steel types, maybe a handful of ghosts, one ice type that I couldn't catch, no fairies, and definitely no dragons. I am heavily leaning on the fact that I have a Pokémon that knows Ice Fang to get me through Ivy at 145 and I doubt that's going to cut it
>>
>>55766211
oh and I forgot to add that I picked up the dynamax bracelet super early on and have a Pokémon that can max. still haven't run into the fucking item to let it do it in over 100 levels. and forget the fact that I have Pokémon that can mega too, cuz I highly doubt that's going to appear for me
>>
>>55766211
you have plenty of time, i've had worse
trust the process
>>
>>55766211
>>55766213
I feel like these problems could be fixed by letting us do a couple different things:
>When you hit a certain level, the memory mushroom and TMs become part of the shop. I would also just have more money available to make that something you can actually take advantage of
>I think items should be something we can customize our Pokémon with before starting a run. I would think it's not crazy to say that once you find for example the Max Bracelet you just have it for every future run if you choose to use it. I think that way you have to be lucky one time, but then you're not forced to have to wait for two separate rolls through your entire 200 level campaign so that you get both the bracelet, which has to happen first, and then the item to evolve the Pokémon. I think maybe giving us a certain amount of points that we can use to pick items before we start the run kind of like how we pick starters is the way to do this, but then that way you have a better way of building your team.
>>
this goofy ass nigga has been my MVP of my run so far. Fluffy is way better than I remember it being because so many Pokémon you run into are physical attackers with contact moves and it has such a stupid HP pool that you're usually living stuff long enough to counter with a high BP move. I've also been pumping it full of vitamins and giving it every berry to help it sustain. this thing has come in clutch so hard for every boss fight, and I'm running it with a legendary too. I think I've used it to more success than I have the legendary
>>
>>55766083
30 mins-1 hour. Depends on your game speed (which you should turn up to max in the settings) and the difficulty of the designed run
>>
File: pokerogux.jpg (361 KB, 1663x920)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
just got my third win with this, turns out garganacl is fucking broken. I got body press as an egg move and that meant I was set for the entire rest of the game by level 40 or so with that, iron defense, salt cure and recover. just walls almost everything without any trouble. also had dragalge cuz that was my only shiny at the start and rounded it off with whimsicott to cover ground weakness. that guy actually turned out to be quite good, not only does it stay relevant the entire run, but it's also a stone evolution so if you get one early and pick a mushroom, suddenly you're blasting past everything by level 12 with stab moonblast. caught the haxxorus on a whim and it did nothing until I got the jotho top 4 and for the first time ran into really strong special attackers that could actually blow up garg, so haxx swept with dragon dance outrage. camerupt also a random catch which I kept around in hopes of getting its mega stone, which I didn't

also I learned dark types arent immune to prankster, unplayable game
>>
>>55766343
>turns out garganacl is fucking broken
He can tank eternabeams like it's no tomorrow if you got recover, and DoT is very a very good strat against him.
Had Garganacci in most of my clears, and everytime I would point to salt cure as the highest individual source of damage. Add brn residual damage to that, as well as a few steel and fairy types, and you're set to go. Found that sort of stall incredibly fun.
>>
reminder that during this weekend there is a higher chance for variant shinies, you'll know if it's a variant shiny as it will have a blue shiny star next to it as opposed to yellow
>>
>>55766422
where would I keep up with such news? surely not the github
>>
>>55766538
The discord most probably
>>
File: SPOILER_image[1].png (152 KB, 1643x893)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
Just learned from soneone that the rival's Rayquaza isn't guaranteed to be shiny, now i'm sad cause this is the only shiny i've seen so far
>>
>>55766564
that's not just any shiny either that's a variant shiny (rarer then a normal shiny)
>>
>first shiny
>it's weezing
>uses memento
sasuga
also god damn runs are long
>>
File: 1713390186579058.gif (818 KB, 616x707)
818 KB
818 KB GIF
>>55767010
>mfw the rival had a memento gholdengo in one of my runs that just kept killing itself with full hp
AI needs some fine tuning
>>
>hatched a walking wake yesterday that had thunderclap
>come back today and its been changed to bouncy bubble
I'm not complaining but its a bit odd, my Slither Wing's had Sizzly Slide changed to Fire Lash too
Have any other Pokemon had their egg moves changed? Is it just the Paradox mons?
>>
>>55767059
my manaphy's recover turned into freeze dry
apparently lots of egg moves were changed

speaking of which does garchomp actually get shore up in the real games?
>>
>>55767059
Wait they took away his thunderclap? That thing carried me through the entire game
>>55767072
A lot of the egg moves do not relate to the real games
>>
>>55767059
>>55767072
>>55767101
they're still in the process of working/changing egg moves, there's a whole discussion thread about it on the discord for suggesting better egg moves for certain mons
>>
>>55767059
Checked some of my other mons and Veluza's Psyblade got changed to fucking Photon Geyser
Which is funny but functionally worse since it can't be boosted by Sharpness
>>
>>55767135
Hope Arceus gets to keep Sketch though.
Is there any list for all the current egg moves?
>>
>>55767135
tell them to let me abandon runs already
>>
>>55767161
literally just hit new game dude
>>
>>55767155
The wiki list hasn't updated yet but the discord changelog says its focused on Gen 9 Pokemon so Arceus should be safe
>>
>>55767164
it wont let me save over old runs
>>
>still a classicfag
>make it to the E4
>servers start shitting themselves while I'm mogging these poor bastards
Rude.
>>
File: file.png (76 KB, 2132x1138)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
what should i replace with archaludon
this ground weakness is going to bite me in the ass sooner or later
>>
>>55767155
the closest thing is the wiki though it is a bit outdated, egg moves are being altered every 1-2 days
>>
>>55767243
replace lycan
>>
>>55767243
There isn't much coverage Lycanroc has that Exca doesn't.
>>
>my three shinies are shitmons that, when paired together, cant get round 30
>>
>>55767292
yeah you can't just spam shinies and expect to win anything til you get a decent one

use a pkrs mon + 1 shiny + 1 good mon til you have something you can improve upon
>>
>>55767299
yeah let me just grab my yveltal
>>
File: file.png (52 KB, 739x926)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>55767331
unironically yes
>>
>>55767344
that's not yveltal
I assume pokerus are the same for everyone? cuz for me it's yveltal among others
>>
File: manaphy egg.png (63 KB, 1518x948)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Huh. Didn't know they added the Manaphy egg. Cool.
>>
>>55767466
it is, but it changes everyday
>>55767537
enjoy your phione (7/8 chance for phione, 1/8 for manaphy)
>>
so you're just supposed to catch the bosses later on just for their items right
>>
>>55767561
i dunno, i didn't even realize you could catch bosses or trade items between mons until reading the thread after my winning run.
>>
>>55767561
don't worry about that unless you're doing endless and even then it's not necessary (also you can catch non bosses for that too)

you can get any of those items as drops anyway and you don't really need them to beat classic
>>
>>55767586
it just seems like a waste when they have like three good items and you just kill em
like im not using this arbok anyways might as well use my 6th slot for free items
>>
>>55767561
you catch later bosses because good luck hatching regidrago or coballion yourself
>>
>>55767595
would be better to have a pickup mon in 6th slot then
>>
>>55767544
>enjoy your phione
FUCK
>>
File: pokerogue bmi.png (41 KB, 1502x840)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
lol
>>
Finished my first classic run with this team. Rhyperior got one shot turn 1 by a crit from Eternatus but in the end Ninetales will-o-wisp + confuse ray and Lilligant leech seed managed to finish it.
>>
90% accuracy means 10% accuracy
>>
Ivy lewds where
>>
>>55762726
I thought Sam retired years ago since he started a family? Did he finally realize you can make way more money running glorified patreon scams? Fucker should finish PTD3 if it really is him. And help the offline project
>>
>>55767671
>no legendaries
>no megas
>no steel/fairy cheese
based honest gamer
>>
>>55767756
nta but my first run I just used paralysis + flinches til it begged for mercy
>>
>>55767756
Vivillion solos Eternatus, anyone havinhg issues with the final battle just outright sucks at the game.
>>
>>55767808
I feel like the first phase is harder than the second because it's much easier to be overwhelmed by its power
but when you have a second guy just hitting for free, you really gotta build a shit team to lose
>>
>>55767814
first phase is definitely harder than the second, i kept him slow, had one guy spamming dig and the other guy spamming phantom force (i think it was phantom force anyway) and he kept swinging into the one that would move first and dodge his attack
absolutely trivial fight
>>
>>55767808
good luck using vivillion versus eternatus in endless lmao
>>
>>55767830
>endless
literally who the fuck cares about endless lmao
you'd have to be a special kind of autist to think the game needs to be longer than it already is
>>
>>55762580
Is rhyperior in?
>>
lost my second run on floor 195
jesus christ this shit takes a while, thought it'd be a far shorter game
>>
Ivy is cute, bros.
>>
File: 1706464958009402.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>mfw Mega Ray stops being retarded and actually starts using Air Slash on my counter-Dachsbun because no fucking Fairy/Steels showed up
The REAL worst part of this run was that I would've had 195 free if I could've predicted this bastard of a Quaquaval would actually be packing Aqua Jet this time, the only thing that could surefire stop my Iron Moth momentum.
>>
>>55767850
yeah the game's biggest flaw is its ridiculous runtime for a game as backloaded as it is.
after you get over the hump of the first 20 floors there's literally nothing that can challenge you at all until 145. it's all filler.
>>
At times it feels like Ivy's Mega Rayquaza is stronger than Eternatus. Not sure how I'd do it without a fairy and hazards
>>
>>55767890
the AI switches out of rock types even though delta stream removes the rock weakness. for me she kept going into her grass starter, which i would then switch my grass type into. then i'd click sleep powder, she'd switch out and right into mega ray, and it'd get slept. call it cheese if you want, but if the AI is that fucking stupid then it's not my problem.
>>
>>55767838
you do endless for shinies

theres a item you can get thats rare as a master ball called shiny charm and it increases the rate you get them

>Wild shiny odds are 1/2000 by default. First shiny charm increases the odds by a factor of 4 (1/500), additional shiny charms increase the odds by a factor of 2 (1/250, 1/125, etc.)

so the further you get in endless the more stacks of the shiny charm you get = way more common shiny

cause even if you get 1 in classic (unlikely) you'll just lose it when you reach the end
>>
>>55767962
why would i want shinies though
i'm not an autistic collectionfag and the game is already piss fucking easy when you start choosing actual pokemon for your starters so the shiny boost only makes the game more boring
>>
>>55767907
I find it tricky figuring out when it'll switch and when it won't. At times it's so trigger happy with switching around that I just have to scout out the right in question
>>
>>55767977
if you want pure challenge do the daily then
>>
>>55767981
in my experience it'll switch if you have a type advantage against it, but it has to make at least one move between switches so you can't just switch shuffle forever.
for example:
>you have a grass type, the AI has a fire type
>you switch to a water type, take the hit
>next turn, AI switches to a grass type because type disadvantage
now, if you were to switch to your fire type on the same turn the AI switches to the grass type, the AI would refuse to switch again since it had already switched the turn before and will instead stay in with the grass type and swing against your fire type.
>>
>>55767992
>do le daily xdddddd
based fucking retard
>>
>>55768041
whats wrong with it?
>>
>>55768041
I farmed me up a starter kirlia with automator on mac
Now I can do some gallade runs
>daily is worth is

Do natures in this this game instead 'increase a stat by x where x is another stat -10%'
or is the the usual +-10%?
>>
Is there any point to playing Endless? Feels like masochism when even 200 is pushing my patience
>>
>>55768072
as a previous anon said, you can stack up some shiny charms or whatever. but yeah, it's pretty much pointless.
>>
>>55768072
there is actual challenge to it different then normal, enemy mons after a certain point gain broken ass modifers that make it harder that increases the further you go

however theres no trainer battles which are more fun

although doing endless lets you unlock spliced/fusion endless which is its own sorta fun so theres that
>>
>>55768089
>no trainer battles
wait so it's just endless wild pokemon? holy fucking shit why?
>>
>>55762580
Plays like shit and hangs constantly
>>
>>55768096
cause the buffs the mons get extending to trainer battles would be impossible is my guess, maybe will be changed in future
>>
eternatus is cool and all but I would like it if there was some variance in the final boss, since you can't catch it anyway

>Eternatus
>double battle of Kyogre + Groudon
>Arceus
>Ultra Necrozma
>evil trainer?
>lv9001 magikarp
>>
If the devs end up adding more modes I'd like to see a Boss Rush mode
Pick your starters as normal, then you get 50 floors to train them up and fill out the rest of your team, after which your team is locked and you face every boss trainer in a random order until you beat them all or wipe out
Limited healing options after every few battles so you don't lose by running out of PP, could include a leaderboard for who gets through the most battles, would also work to help players get egg vouchers they're missing
>>
>>55768168
Perfect Zygarde and Ultra Necrozma seem like perfect fits for Floor 200 since they can have their transformations act as different phases
>>
>>55768178
i just want a mode that cuts out all the fluff and the final boss is 100 instead of 200
call it turbo mode or something
>>
>>55768185
ah yeah I forgot about zygarde
>>
>>55768168
Eternatus is temporary, said by the dev.
>>
File: swoobz.jpg (239 KB, 1659x920)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
oh hey the daily challenge has a shiny swoobat and it gave me a master ball literally last round
>>
Do shinymons have any hidden stats or just paler swaps like main game
>>
File: coool.jpg (405 KB, 1650x925)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>55768241
oh cool to make up for it the last boss is a sun-setting reshiram that oneshots your entire team
especially fun considering you start with two mons very weak to fire, so I've been on the look out for a strong fire resist, and the best you get offered in the entire run is like ninetails (which gets oneshot), sudowudo (which gets oneshot) and garganacl (which you get in the second to last stage, so will be underleveled and probably oneshot)
I'm about to join the discord and bitch
>>
>>55768282
every shiny alive in your team increases your odds of rolling higher rarity item drops
>>
>>55768285
there was that chansey/blissey at the start you could get
>>
>>55768285
Catch glimmora and setup sandstorm turn 1, then lower speed with rock tomb on sudo and then go ball with noivern
>>
>>55768351
>>55768355
yeah I'll kep that in mind once I discover time travel
>>
>>55768359
or just replay it
>>
>>55764081
Oh shit there's a retry in the settings?

>>55762580
Does evasion do ANYTHING? Seems like it's nerfed hard. If so, dev can eat my ass. Gonna give pokemon multiple lum berries (not even to cure a specific condition, but any), but keep fucking over players?
>>
>>55768579
evasion/accuracy works normal, just unlucky
>>
File: wah.gif (296 KB, 320x288)
296 KB
296 KB GIF
>King's Rock ends up proccing Flinch on Mega Ray to let my setup sweep fully tear it to shreds
>Eternatus is too retarded to actually kill my party efficiently and succumbs to status abuse
>>
>>55766564
Just started a new run and got to the wave 145 fight, she still has the shiny silver rayquaza. Do rival shinies persist through all runs or did I just get stupidly lucky twice?
>>
>>55768579
Evasion/accuracy works as usual. I almost got fucked up by a Grimer that spammed minimize until it was nearly untouchable. You just got unlucky.
>>
I know a monotype mode is coming.
>>
>Ivy clicks on the Outrage button
>sweeps
>>
>>55768698
bro your fairy type? your steel type? your ice shard? your sturdy counter?
>>
>>55768710
>steel type
>tanking an outrage
LOL! That's a good one, anon! Not even a Bronzong or Excadrill will survive long enough to wittle down it's HP, even if it's a Haxorus, let alone something stronger, ha ha! Very funny.
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 579x642)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
This guy sweeps the game until 145 and can still take out over half of Rayquazas health before going down
>>
>>55768731
>excadrill used rock slide
>rayquaza used outrage
>excadrill used rock slide
>rayquaza fainted
how can people be this bad at pokemon
>>
What's this icon? Also someone request that megas and dynamax equipment and gems spawn earlier. Feels kinda cheap to only get them super late.
>>
>>55768731
magnezone can since it outputs gud dmg + para chance
bronzong can if you have iron defence + a sitrus berry
>>
>>55768731
Your utility Prankster? Your Gooey punisher? Your Intimidate softeners?
There's a lot of options if you keep in mind you're going to need to put up with a Fug, focus on what'll make it as effortless as possible, because that's what matters most in a run.
>>
>>55768746
rayquaza is faster than excadrill and its rock slide does piss poor damage because no stab and delta stream cucks it
>>
>>55768747
means you have the hidden ability unlocked (not passive thats different), in hoots cases its tinted lens

wild mons have a small chance to be carrying their hidden ability and if catch with it, is kept
>>
>>55768731
literally the 1 of only 2 things you have to prep for since round 1 and you failed, skill issue
>>
>>55768756
i dont know what to tell you anon i did exactly that when i played the game
have you considered playing the game yourself
>>
>>55768746
>rock slide
Eh, it's good but it'll die before it takes out all HP bars, even with stealth rock in play. Setting up PROBABLY won't change much unless you swords dance, like, twice?
>>55768761
Not for a blind run.
>>55768785
Don't be dumb now. Especially when natures, items, and held items can drastically change things up.

>>55768755
None. Only times I can reliably get one anyways minus start choosing is a shinx anyways.
>>
>>55768710
>have Mega Audion, ready to cuck Rayquaza
>Dragon Ascent is it's new favorite move by the time I have my mega ready
Thanks, Ivy.
>>
>>55766235
>>55766211
I spent all this time worrying that I was going to get spanked during the last set of waves on classic, but I actually did fine. I definitely spammed reset fighting Ivy and I noticed that the RNG must be seeded because if I made the same choices she would as well, so I basically abused the AI/RNG to beat her handily once I figured out the sequence. I then had pretty much no problem with Eternatus. My final team just kept spanning Ground moves and eventually he went down. I don't know who the fuck decided to give him Recover though, that was a bold choice

Final team:
>Clodsire - bulkier than I thought it was going to be and I basically used it as a safe switch in so the AI could make bad choices
>Ursaluna - always reliable, Headlong Rush + Play Rough saves the day
>Gyarados - the absolute MVP, because I was able to dance on safe opponents or switches and then just completely spank everything. The game didn't really seem to know what to do with this Pokémon because they kept using Rock moves that never quite KO'd or switching out, giving me more dances
>Sinischa - I only got it because my team was all fighting and ground types, so I needed something different. Surprised how good it was because it was my go-to special attacker. Signature move stops being useful though in the higher waves
>Bewear - I posted earlier that this guy was also an MVP. He took Outrages to the face multiple times and it was great to take out Mega Fug with fucking Double Edge of all things
>GMax Kung fu bear - I got this from a rare egg and thought it would be good, but he actually became more useless in the higher waves. I gave it the multi-hit item so Surfing Strikes hit 6x and Snarl would be a harsh debuff, but late game Pokémon all seemed to resist Water I think because I kept using this thing so much early on. It basically did nothing for the last 20 waves
>>
>>55768954
>he used retry
you did not beat the game.
>>
>>55768963
Not him, but I just turned on retry myself since I have been reloading myself thinking it would save time. Do you get an achievement for leaving it off?
>>
>>55767907
so are the Ice moves just hitting Fug for 2x damage instead of 4x? I never understood what Delta Stream did because I skipped out on ORAS. I also noticed that the wind effect stayed up all the way through Eternatus when I think in an actual cartridge game it would have ended as soon as Fug switches out or is KO'd. I'm now curious if using your own Flying types during those last few waves while the wind is still active would make them basically take neutral damage from most shit, not that it really matters unless you run into something like Iron Hands or Iron Thorns who might use SE moves against you
>>
>>55768785
no you didn't, because she doesn't even let rayquaza in against excadrill and switches to literally anything over it. because she is a retard. excadrill would lose to it
>>
>>55767977
>>55767962
do you guys not realize that you can switch your regular Pokémon from the starter screen into a shiny if you've caught any shiny of that Pokémon at all ever? or that shinies actually increase the rate of good items appearing? there's actually a benefit to using them in this game, which is why people fucking want them.
>>
>>55768984
did you even read my post, dipshit? i already said the game is easy enough without the boost they give to item rarity
imagine fucking torturing yourself with endless mode for minor advantages in the already fucking easy and boring classic mode
>>
>Daily run with Durant was awful but at least you catch a Chansey and a Blissey fast to cheese it/candy
>Daily run with Tinkatink was awful for the 10 first fights
Hope the next one is fun or at least "meh"
>>
>>55768168
I was actually thinking it would be interesting to have an evil team show up at some point during the run. I'm already fighting gym leaders and the elite four, why not the bad guys? Doing an alternative kind of run that's nothing but trainer battles, something like Gym Leader Castle or Battle Tower, but all the trainer battles are actual important NPC's? That would be pretty cool. I'd love to fight eight random gym leaders in increasing difficulty with maybe some random trainers between them and then at some point an interruption from a random villain team, who then has me fight their super boss before I move on to the elite four and champion. Maybe even toss in some of the player characters and rivals for shits and giggles. I think people would be very pleased with this game if they added a mode like that because there's tons of fags out there who would be instantly sold on this game if it meant they could potentially fight Lillie, Rosa, and Marnie all back to back. Shit, you can add a feature like the battle frontier where you can pick an NPC to be your partner and just have a bunch of trainer double battles.
>>
>>55768975
yeah, delta stream just kept going when i fought mega ray. i assume primordial sea and desolate land would act the same, but i can't be bothered to do more runs and find out for myself.
the player's flying types would definitely benefit from the weather, assuming it works, because it does affect both sides of the field.
>>
>>55768963
considering it's 200 fucking long levels, I don't care. I don't think I'm ever going to get to the end of classic ever fucking again so whatever. they left it in the game I'm using it. I feel accomplished
>>
>>55768807
>blind run
theres no shame in losing to a champion of a mon game going in blind
>>
>>55768993
I just want shinies so I get more free tickets from drops desu (and master balls but eh)
>>
File: thefuckisthisshit.png (162 KB, 2122x1190)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>55763582
Different anon here, the same shit happened to me. Does his rayquaza have boosted shiny odds or something?
>>
>>55769086
nah it's just a mark that the increased shiny odds event is going on (or it's a permanent recent change but I doubt it)
>>
>>55763606
>>55763582
>>55764219
>>55769086
It's always scripted to be shiny, I assume.
>>
>>55764704
>>55764753
>get dna splicers for the first time on round 6
>fuse meltan and lotad to epic steel/grass type
>wipe to ivy scorbunny instantly
goddamit. can you evolve pokemon after fusing? if not it's pretty much a waste early game
>>
>>55769169
yes, they just stay fused and evolve based on their normal requirements ex)
meltan + lotad ->
meltan + lombre ->
meltan + ludicolo ->
melmetal + ludicolo

so yeah can evolve many times
>>
>>55769169
is that only available in endless?
>>
>>55769256
no you can get it in classic too

but if you reach 250 in endless, you unlock endless (spliced) mode which lets you splice endlessly without needing the item
>>
How do I run this locally? I've got it installed but I'm not sure if I need python or some java compiler or some shit to actually run the damn thing since it doesn't have an exe. The one time a read me assumes the reader has knowledge I get filtered.
>>
>>55769267
don't bother, the game sucks. give it a few months then check back.
>>
>>55769282
I've already played it before and it was a decent time killer. Plus I suck at it so I don't experience the shitassness of late game everyone seems to dislike. I just have no net where I work and want to run it on my laptop still to piss away time.
>>
>>55768309
That's... Powrful
>>
File: mew2.png (50 KB, 1104x772)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>Legendary egg in my first five pulls
>mfw
I already won
Now if only I had this kind of luck in Genshin
>>
>do normal mode
>can't get past 20
>do daily
>get close to end every time
>>
>>55769372
>naughty
Lol. Lmao even
>>
>>55768996
Vivillion hard carries till you get gyrados or two for intimidate spam
>>
>>55769461
Which starters are you picking? The new gen pokemon tend to have better level up movesets.
>>
>>55769503
Meowth for fakeout spam+payday and the fire gen 9 starter. Last slot I have tried mudkip and bulba but I can't get them off the ground
>>
File: endles progress.png (26 KB, 1599x295)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Managed to get past the second Final Boss Eternatus fight in Endless and here are my tips:
>A balanced team is all about immunities/resistances and coverage. My team in pic related has a good immunity spread (Ground, Electric, Poison, Dragon) but something that's been killing me is a lack of Psychic/Ghost immunity.
>Use pokemon with a Mega Evo/Gigantamax available. Endless is a long haul so you have a high likelihood of getting it online, and its worth the payoff.
>Leech Seed and Salt Cure will let you cheese/soften any boss. Burn/Toxic/Poison can also in the early game, but it stops being useful when bosses have 3+ lum berries. Hopefully Ghost-type Curse will also be an option for cheesing in the future.
>Sand Attack and Mud Slap are also boss cheesers. Guaranteed accuracy reduction rules.
>EXP growth patterns matter. Slow EXP pokemon can keep up if you use them actively, but over the long haul, they will fall behind. Be wary about picking up a EXP balancer.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (50 KB, 1338x744)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
first time I've encountered one. Feels bad
>>
>>55769482
>can mint it mid run or fuse it
>>55769372
Pressure is really good
make sure to edit its starter move pool
>>
>its egg move was calm mind yesterday
>>
>beat daily run
>can't catch boss lol
Gay. OK how do I use the vouchers?
>>
>>55769672
>open on my phone
>have a menu option
Wtf? What is the keybind on pc? Also how many battles to hatch eggs
>>
File: pokerogue run history.png (85 KB, 1842x516)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
I've been tracking my runs. I think Gyarados is meta, since it can solo sweep many fights, gets everything it needs from its level up movepool, and is a common encounter in a common early biome.
>>
>>55769717
>I think Gyarados is meta,
the homeschooled kid who finds out about everything cool after everyone else
>>
>>55769728
Anon, this thread is full of people who haven't even won a run yet. I'm just trying to spread the good word.
>>
File: chrome_0lt3JmD83l.png (82 KB, 1353x758)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>55769717
here's your SSS tier mon for endless cuh
unnerve + beast boost is especially good in this game lol
>>
>>55769513
Bulbasaur needs egg moves or lucky TM drops to be good. It doesn't learn any poison attacks by level up, and it's grass moves aren't great either (no reliable special attack). It gets giga drain and sludge bomb as its first two egg moves, though. Mudkip is kind of in the same boat, where you only have water pulse/mud shot until evolution, and then you need a mushroom to get earthquake and have to make do with muddy water/hydro pump for water moves (which are workable on base swampert, but way worse on mega swampert).
>>
File: mvp.png (43 KB, 402x185)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
I fused these two by accident and ended with a Poison/Bug mon with Flash Fire, Eternatus kept wasting turns using Flamethrower on it.
>>
about to hit 145
wish me luck
>>
>>55769827
this made me think, fusing heatran with any fairy type hard walls eternatus, right? immune to poison, dragon, and fire moves.
>>
>>55769834
Yes, that works. If you don't have Heatran, you can do Dachsbun/Steel type, which is quite easy given that Fidough is a semi-common early encounter.
>>
File: raquazawasharder.png (121 KB, 2256x1255)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
first clear
>>
Most busted moveset for smargle considering how egg-move availability and easy double battles to teach moves?
>>
>>55769983
In an ideal world: Eternatus/Rayquaza 3 moves + Imprison (when the move work)
>>
>>55769590
they're fairly common if you go to caves
>>
>farming 1 cost zubat with wind rider passive using automator scripts
>>55769827
I'll have to try the fusion out. do fusions keep passives?
>>
You can script zigzagoon candy today in the daily
>pokeball
fails
>pokeball
success (+1 zubat candy)
>take ultraballs
>run
fails
>run
succeeds
>run
succeeds
>ultraball
+zigzagoon candy

if you are a noob or are even looking for a pickup + pickpocket mon for endless, zigzagoon is really good and low-cost.
you'll typically end up spamming double edge, covet spamming, or using belly drum + flail abusing its high speed or not using at all since pickup works outside of combat.

if anyone finds a way to catch the pidgey too please share
>>
>>55764704
My first was Garbordor Whimsicott.
Wasn't as tanky as I hoped, but the poison fairy combination was surprisingly useful, managed to held out on its own against most things with leech seed + pain split and setting up t spikes.
>>
How does it compare to the emerald romhack?
>>
it's a cool concept but god damn is this shit a slog
>>
>no way to cheese stack Marowak's item since it doesn't even exist
Fuck.
There goes my bromon.
Having Moody as the passive is delicious though.
>>55770251
I think it's a little easier? The difficult curve is more on the beginning since the AI can sic in a strong single stage mon and wreck your run if you aren't too careful.
>>55770266
They just need to steadily put in more features and even copy a little the homework of Emerald Rogue.
Have double/triple battles or a mode where it's only that, more egg moves etc
>>
how do you fuse mons? i've won twice now and never got the chance. is it just random like tera orb and that kind of junk?
>>
Has the reward system been fixed or is it still an absolute slog that rewards you with nothing?
A few weeks ago you'd spend 2 hours on a run and all you'd get is a bunch of normal eggs
>>
>Game corrupted my data and then deleted everything
Well gg, I'm free I guess
>>
>>55770381
wat
it saves remotely
>>
>>55770381
ctrl + f5 refresh
>>
>>55769717
I second that. I had seen people in these threads mention Gyarados being in their final teams so when I caught a Jolly Magikarp I figured I would just slap it on the team. I forgot there's a reason this thing was a staple in several early gens:
>Flying type
>Intimidate
>Dragon Dance
>STAB Waterfall
>Can run Ice Fang for good coverage
>Learns Power Whip (which must be an egg move because mine didn't learn it)
>Good HP and SpDef means it can take some hits you don't think it will

I wrote it earlier in the thread, but this thing ended up being the MVP that soloed entire biomes and helped crush Ivy both of her final fights with some AI predicts helping me setup
>>
>>55769758
Yeah, Venusaur majorly disappointed me. I think as people are realizing in this thread, a huge difference between this game and the actual cartridge games is that you have access to TMs and egg moves easily in cartridge games. I feel like if this game was a little bit more lenient with how it handed out at least TMs and the memory mushrooms, a lot more Pokémon would be viable. But considering how you're basically praying for rare drops and reliant on terrible level up moves esp on late game Pokémon, the Pokémon that become viable in this meta are completely different. I feel like everything that's been good for me so far has been shit with ridiculous level up learnsets or crazy signature abilities / moves. I feel like anything else has been pretty much garbage, including a lot of early Gen Pokemon from before Game Freak started making every new Pokemon "feel special."
>>
>>55769830
I don't know how you did anon, but good luck! Sinischa was surprisingly helpful in my fight against her, but mostly because she had a ton of physical walls to counter my team.
>>
>>55770566
The only 3 starters worth using for a new player seem to be the Paldean ones for that exact reason, and even then you really just want Skeledirge because it has the most useful immunity and Torch Song to snowball. From what I've seen, the game loves to start throwing Pokémon with SE coverage at you as much as it can and I feel like Quaqua is a sitting duck (literally and figuratively) because it takes a while to build momentum esp when opponents can just pop a berry and match your speed all over again. I haven't tried the cat, but I'm sure it does okay until you run into something you can't touch because it's another mon that needs its Hidden Ability/TMs/Egg Moves to get really good or even touch shit like Rayquaza. As for the starters from every other generation prior to Gen 9, the only other one you'd want to use is probably Charizard Y for Drought. IIRC, every other starter just can't keep up because it needs a lot of customizing to be good as naturally they're all fairly average -- even favorites like Blaziken, Swampert, and Empoleon. And then you also have shit like having to wait till you hopefully end up in the specific scenario to Mega/Max/Get the Hisuian Form. Or the stupid fact that the Gen 2 starters don't even start with a STAB move or learn one until a couple level ups!
>>
>>55770584
I've used torterra to beat the game
>>
>>55770587
I have heard that one's not terrible either. I guess for that reason then Empoleon probably isn't shit bc it also has a good immunity. Same for Primarina.
>>
>>55770288
>Have double/triple battles or a mode where it's only that, more egg moves etc
this with rotation battles or co-op tower mode like the multi trainer modes where an ai partner took over in games like platnum. or the team aqua member in oras
the game itself feels like a battle facility at a battle tower that we never got

>https://trello.com/b/z10B703R/pokerogue-board
at least we know some kind of organized ruleset for randomizers and nuzlockes are coming and its a single player game
>>
I want Ability Capsules like Emerald Rogue has
>>
Anyone else have problems with the sound? i have to refresh tab many times to get sounds to work.
>>
the game just needs to be 100 floors instead of 200
also add difficulty options after the first win
>>
>lost a run at 120 because Dracovish is apparently a fucking ninja that can dodge 4 Play Roughs in a row with no evade boosts
Cool
>>
>>55764816
You can if you run it through a browser
>>
>>55770796
I think the reason it's 200 is because they need to have the 8 Gym Leaders, 4 E4, 1 Champ, and then the 5 Rival Battles. Even if everyone but the rival happened every 10 waves, that's 130 waves. The rival can happen at the midpoint of certain sets of 10 like they do currently, but even then you're left with 112 waves of trainers and wild battles. Unless you cut trainers or force every wild battle to be a double battle, that's not as many chances to catch and build a team as you play -- especially because you can't determine which wild Pokémon you're going to run into or which biome you're going to. I know that's part of the charm, but basically they need to either cut down or remove all the NPC battles to get us down to 100 waves and we know people already hate the idea of a mode that's all wild battles so...
>>
why is there an option to just continue if you lose? it seems like you still unlock everything so why wouldn't you do that?
>>
File: floor190team.png (59 KB, 1675x933)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
How fucked am I for the final battle im on floor 190 and my teams sucks ass im hard carried by sandwich lizzard having not only its regular ability but protosynthesis as a passive and rock puppy can set up stealth rocks which is very useful. Should I catch something on this stage to replace a mon? talonflame borders on useless besides flame body and the ground resistance.

>>55770939
I think its because of the modern game dev philosophy of allowing anyone to beat your game no matter how shit they are so you don't hurt their feelings.
>>
>>55770783
I want a non shit shop and economy system
At least premium department store shop every 50 floors with lots of guaranteed good items wpuld add fun
>>
>>55770965
did you make it?

>unrelated picrel
I did it! a 0,5 cost shiny item-king!
>>
>>55770965
You can't catch anything in 190+ buddy.
>>
>>55770939
There is in Game Settings, enable retries retard.
>>
>>55770853
No, you lost because you suck at team building.
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 1404x291)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>manaphy egg
>epic egg
it is SO over
>>
File: file.png (107 KB, 2279x1131)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>55771072
I'll take that too I guess
>>
i really don't like how the game is basically just 200 floors of prepping for eternatus, and that eternatus is just a big ball of stats with nothing else interesting about it.
like yeah i can just press salt cure and stall it out but that's fucking boring as shit and makes the finale feel like a wet fart.
>>
>>55771097
Welcome to every roguelite ever anon. Sam said eternatus is just a place holder anyways
>>
>>55771106
>every roguelite ever
nah, emerald rogue does way better in this regard.
and why the fuck do you know this guy by his first name? fucking hell this thread is some kind of discord circlejerk aint it.
>>
>>55770866
just have less rival battles, and cut down on the amount of gyms or make us fight 2 gym leaders per biome
>>
>>55771094
OK time to never see another shiny again lol
>>
>>55771121
Because Sam use to have a company called Sam and Dan games and they made pokemon towder defense. I have probably 1k hours in PTD and have seen his logo probably a thousand times
>>
>>55771121
>>55771221
Also he doesn't have a screen name. He uses his real name for everything. It isn't like this is some secret hidden lore
>>
>>55770309
Might have a requirement to hit endless 250 first. I've only seen it there. It's possible once you reach that point it also unlocks it for other modes though since that's also how you unlock endless spliced mode.
>>
>>55771251
nah i got it before even attempting endless
>>
>>55771212
doesn't this thing get the revive move? If so sounds pretty gud
>>
>>55771072
isn't this thing insane?
>>
File: file.png (106 KB, 2341x1157)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>55771351
picture didn't upload because reasons
>>
>>55771374
Well it gets nasty plot so yeah. If they gave it torch song or fiery dance, then even better.
>>
File: file.png (93 KB, 2360x990)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>3rd shiny within 2 hours of play
is the shiny rate sky high or some shit?
>>
Well beat a run pretty quick enough, like my 5th one, team was
Inteleon
Cyclizar
G-max Blastoise
Pidgeot
Umbreon
Magnezone
Cheesed the fuck outta a lot of the harder fights with a double team spamming Umbreon. I've only gotten one epic egg so far which hasn't hatched yet and no shinies so I had to work with what I got.
>>
Well shit, now I have to use this. I also got an Iron Fist Golett with Rage Fist from the same batch. I read the passive for Golurk is Shadow Shield too. I bet running this fucker with Rage Fist, Drain Punch, and Headlong Rush (its other Egg Move) and having Iron Fist + Shadow Shield would be fun as hell.
>>
wtf is this daily challenge
im dead by stage 9
>>
Which machine should I use my gold ticket on?
>>
>>55771540
I just got a shiny one so after a gorgillion runs I will be looking forward to it
>>
>>55771568
Same as all your tickets. Shiny hunting if you are a completionist or egg moves up if you just want to win faster
>>
>>55771540
Perhaps more importantly one of the egg moves is headlong fucking rush. So 120BP stab that is boosted by ironfist. I still haven't gotten a non klutz golett
>>
File: stupidfucker.png (162 KB, 1920x991)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
Utterly ridiculous, I know the meta line has always had the lowest catch rate, but it FEELS much lower in this, para'd, basically 1 hp, I'm lucky if my balls shake once before break out
>>
>got a legendary egg under the shiny gacha
I will piss and shid if they give me Fug
>>
>finally have enough shinies to do a mono-shiny run
>bulbasaur/rufflet/swablu/surskit/duskull/taillow
Might have to put it on hold a bit longer
>>
>>55771698
Sure but can you get the cost low enough for it to be usable
>>
>>55771669
It is only like 4% anon. Keep lobbing
>>
>>55771680
I still haven't gotten a legend yet, what's the rate like for them?
>>
>>55771743
1/256 according to the wiki. I started today and have 3 shinies too
>>
File: chrome_aRMpAwPuNW.png (120 KB, 1920x991)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>55771724
Thank you for believing anon
>>
>>55771761
>Modest
You better turn him into a special guy
>>
File: IMG_1093.jpg (658 KB, 1179x657)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
Current team. Any recs for what to eventually replace drago for? I’m thinking of just waiting for a strong electric legend/ub to show up and taking it
>>
>>55771765
It sucks cause I already have the mega bracelet and was going for a mega metagross
>>
>>55771780
>endless
who cares
>>
>>55771780
more like regifaygo
>>
>see shiny magcargo
>magearna decided to crit her gear grind and it dies
WHORE
>>
>>55771816
reload the page. You can save scum
>>
File: file.png (45 KB, 542x945)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>Hatch a metric fuckload of eggs
>ZERO buneary
GIVE
ME
ONE (1) EGG MOVE
>>
>get a master ball in the daily challenge
>absolutely nothing worth using it on
>>
>>55771850
Better than getting a legendary mid run, failing to catch it, getting the masterball like 10 stages later, and then finishing the run with nothing to use it on
>>
>>55771948
Yeah well I caught a Crustle with it
>>
Servers dying again? Takes like 2 minutes to load a stage
>>
>>55771967
nope works on my machie. Skill issues. Also
>15k people playing right now
Nintendo gonna be mad
>>
pokestar studios bosses deserve to make an appearance in this fan game
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 2305x640)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
This thing is a monster holy shit
>>
>hatching a shiny with egg move puts me 2 candy away from a cost downgrade
the ivs are mid, but I can still splice grass type + steelworker (and average its stats) to another mon.
whats the best way to abuse fusions and steelworker? https://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/steelworker.shtml
Bullet Punch Metagross is the only thing that comes to mind to make up for the 40 speed averaging down
>>
>>55772060
>forgot picrel
>>
>found shiny pheromosa as a boss
>masterballed that shit
oh yeah baby we are so fucking in
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 2192x1090)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>>55771680
>>>>>brave
>>
>shiny weekend
>only shit i got was a fucking snover
gay
>>
File: chrome_ajdqm2poti.png (155 KB, 1920x991)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Classic Win #2 less goo
>>
this shit runs like ass
>>
>>55772151
and I thought I had it bad with -spd +spdef miraidon
what egg move did you get? I was able to outspeed raquaza 195 with a modest mint and some carbos on mine when I got my clear
recover as and egg move really carried
>>
What's this mark by Eevee?
>>
>>55772290
ability capsule means it has the ability patch's effect
>>
why is this shit so fucking laggy, it's a fucking browser game
>>
>>55772325
because it calls home after every match. That said I haven't had any slowdowns outisde of being on my phone. Check task manager maybe it is eating all your ram or something retarded
>>
I prefer goggle boy protag
>>
How many stages long is the daily run?
>>
>>55772423
who the fuck is this
>>
>>55772445
finn the human
>>
>180-200 gauntlet
kino...
>>
0-100 should be the "normal" run
after 100 you should have a higher rate of getting wacky items and the pokemon should have these wacky items too.

this helps the 100 to elite four stretch actually have a purpose other than padding for gyms
>>
>>55772445
if you play as male you get diff dialogue
I hope its planned to have multiple rivals with pools of pokemon for their team
I also hope for a multi battle mode where I can chose Fynn or Ivy as partners
>>
We need a new pokerogue bread
someone bake
>>
>>55772562
>>55772562
>>55772562
>>55772562
bread
>>
First and only Manaphy egg. You can hate, it's cool
>>
>>55770989
I was asking why that was an option and why you wouldn't use it fuckin retard.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.