[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sorry for my English, it’s my second language. This is some new info about the upcoming Legends Z-A title, I brought it from a video presentation that will be releasing this summer. This video is not presented like a typical trailer but instead is given a commercial from within the world of the game, like a tourist campaign. The company belongs to Mossdeep City and is stationed in the wilderness of the Alola region, where the game actually begins. Agents from this company are dealing with threats in the history of Kalos, so the scientists send you back to help redevelop Lumiose City and balance the unstable nature. They show fast images of the dog form of Zygarde running through a construction zone, Diancie mega evolving, Tapu Koko fighting Mewtwo, and holes opening up in the sky. The speech after this trailer tells us that the game’s missions will send us back and forth between Lumiose City in the past and Alola’s unexplored islands in the future, where most of the wild Pokemon and dungeons will be found. The game will release in January.
>>
Sounds too Kino to be true
I hope you make it into a romhack one day, though
>>
>>55773093
This isn’t real but I’d play your hypothetical game OP.
>>
OP you clearly just did this to promote your own idea for a game, and honestly it’s good
But you made it into a fake leak, which makes you a faggot
>>
The marketing team clearly stated that the game is set in the Lumiose City only, retard.
>>
>>55773140
the marketing team can suck my dick
>>
>>55773093
>Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola in one game
Too good to be true.
>>
>>55773173
ew
>>
>>55773093
>alola
instant kino, wish it was real
>>
>>55773093
>alola
instantly trash, glad it isn't real
>>
>>55773093
Get well soon
Captcha:XSSXD
>>
Is Rhyperior in?
>>
>>55775362
Deez nuts

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.