[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was thinking about it and what if instead of trying to mimic apricorns/pokeballs, the seeds inside of Hisuian Voltorb is where brown apricorn trees come from?
In Legends Arceus, we never get any comments or observable behavior to suggest that Voltorb receives any benefit from looking like an apricorn and if they do, it makes no sense you can't find it in apricorn trees like you can other pokemon. What I do know though is that modren Sinnoh does not have any apricorn trees and coincidentally does not have any Hisuian Voltorbs. Also, the only apricorn color that exists in Hisui is brown while simultaneously brown apricorns have not been found anywhere but Hisui.
There's not much else I can say as there's not a lot to go off of to begin with with Hisuian Voltorb but I was wondering what you guys think?
>>
>>55773654
A pokegirl thread died for this
>>
>>55773654
Interesting theory anon.
What if all of the apricons from johto are the seeds of Voltorb variants that never matured because trainers keep bringing them to Kurt for apriballs.
We could have a Voltorb/Electrode variant for each different apriball. Friend/Fast/Lure/Moon/Heavy/Level/Love. Also maybe the brown ones would have let Kurt make an eighth type of apriball.
>>
>>55773656
Good
>>
>>55773860
maybe. I was also wondering if maybe they were descendants of brown apricorn trees made through selective breeding where the original breed became lost to time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.