[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>mfw I realize pokemon is finally reaching the point that it doesn’t make me happy any more because the games suck so bad that I don’t feel any love coming from them
Please be good, pokemon ZA, you’re my last fucking hope
>>
>>55774117
>Pokemon is no longer enjoyable for me, but I'm going to buy it anyway
>>
>>55774126
fpbp
you addict retards who keep buying the games are the only ones to blame for their current state
>>
>>55774117
Sex with Wario
>>
>>55774117
maybe play a wario land game instead of playing something they only shit out for toy money these days.
>>55774151
no, but sex with captain syrup.
>>
>>55774117
>POV Mario's cousin is about to beat me to death with a Badminton racket (I just shit myself)
Anon at the end of the day Pokemon is a business, the love and effort will always come second to raking in maximum profit. It's time to speak with our wallets OP! No more Pokemon, it's all just zeros and ones on a piece of plastic and metal, a device of illusions designed to trap our young minds in a limbo of drunken dreams long lost to the sands of time and nostalgia until we longer recognize the husk in the mirror, when the stupor wears off the memories drip off the canvas of reality completely until all we're surrounded by is the gray monotony of the oblivion we made for ourselves.
Get out while you still can OP
>>
>>55774190
Tennis* racket, whoops.
>>
>>55774117
> hope on a legends flop

You're honestly better off playing fangames, go to pokeharbor and find something infinitely better than switch shit.
>>
>>55774212
Romhacks win again
>>
>>55774169
Real
>>
>>55774117
You should've realized this like a decade ago
>>
File: b31-1.gif (628 KB, 324x337)
628 KB
628 KB GIF
>>55774169
You can have Syrup, more Wario sex for me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.