[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: show.jpg (11 KB, 440x248)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Lets speculate all about Legends Z-A. When do you think it will be released? How many new megas do you think we will get? Do you think the starters will be the ones from Kalos or a different trio like Legends Arceus? The Ultimate Weapon? AZ? Floette? And what about the A legendary?
>>
>(Shitty region rehash) speculation thread
Based OP for once
>>
>>55775171
Guessing about same number of new megas as new regionals were introduced in pla is a safe bet. Not a ground breaking number but enough for added spice.
>>
Pokemon that doesn't need to be buffed gets a mega evolution that makes it stronger. There will also be a change that punishes weak Pokemon.
>>
>>55775171
>When do you think it will be released?
Probably January. February is also possible, but I think it'll be out by the next Pokemon Day.
>How many new megas do you think we will get?
9-18. We'll get at least one Mega for every type, just like in XY and ORAS.
>Do you think the starters will be the ones from Kalos or a different trio like Legends Arceus?
50/50. Main reason why we got different starters in PLA was because BDSP just happened.
But its been like a decade since we last chose from the OG Kalos trio. And I do think they'll get Megas.
>The Ultimate Weapon? AZ? Floette?
Yeah we'll end up getting something for all three.
>And what about the A legendary?
I think getting a new Legendary is possible regardless of the "A" given we had Enamorous.
>>
>>55775240
>Probably January. February is also possible, but I think it'll be out by the next Pokemon Day.
I can't see it, but I'm not ignoring what they told us on L: A's reveal and L: Z-A's reveal.
L: A was early 2022 as they wanted to launch Gen 9 in the winter. They're not launching Gen 10 until 2026, because they'll earn far more overall in tying it into the 30th anniversary than they will trying to sell the 30th anniversary with DLC.
>>
>>55775171
Eternal floette will be obtainable
>>55775272
honestly there is also the possibility of a gen 10 game in late 2025 followed by a gen 1 remake for 30th anniversay in 2026
>>
>>55775290
This what I can see too, they may want to bank on nostalgia for the 30th anniversary game.
>>
>>55775290
Firstly, did you even pay attention to EF's story arc in XY? It was never supposed to be a player catch, an event distribution or otherwise made available to players, thus likely won't have any impact on the story of how Lumiose gets built.
Secondly, they DID the "Gen 1 remake" in 2018, you stupid fucking child. Only they didn't call it a remake and made it a GO-clone, as they knew it wouldn't sell without a gimmick to make it interesting. If they had wanted people to EXPECT another game in 2025, they'd have announced L: Z-A as "EARLY 2025", to get people considering the prospect of a winter release on top. They didn't, despite revealing it at the same timeframe as they revealed L: A, they said it would be "2025" meaning they don't want people to think there's two games next year.
All there in the marketing and yet you faggots wilfully ignore it
>>
>>55775272
>they'll earn far more overall
People say this often but it isn't true. Whatever marketing boost they'll gain from this will NOT offset losing whole year's worth of sales from a new game every holiday.
>>
>>55775171
Will Rhyperior be in?
>>
>>55775299
>they may want to bank on nostalgia for the 30th anniversary game.
Kanto dicksucking for the nth time?
>>
>>55775171
10-20. ORAS added like 20 IIRC
>Do you think the starters will be the ones from Kalos or a different trio like Legends Arceus?
I'm hoping it's a different trio. I'm a real fan of the Torchic/Piplup/Snivy theory
AZ will have to make an appearance. his floette? I have no idea considering how much GF has been withholding that motherfucker.
>And what about the A legendary
Will be interesting to see what kind of role it has. Will the Ultimate weapon be retconned into being that pokemon or did the ultimate weapon give "birth" to it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (736 KB, 1280x1280)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>55775171
>when
Q1, probably january again
>how many megas
maybe like 20-25, i'm assuming they'll be entirely focused on them instead of giving us regionals and new evos sadly
>kalos starters
strongly doubt it, but they'll for sure be in the wild and probably have megas
>ultimate weapon
i would doubt this too bc it was supposed to have last been used 3 entire thousand years prior to XY but the logo looks exactly like it so it's almost definitely part of the story
>AZ, Floette
definitely the focus of the story, it's literally called ZA
>A legendary
if they add an A legendary i'll shit my pants.
now here's my crackpot speculation: somehow, some way, pic related will be in the game.
>why
look at the collar, doesn't it look like it was made with zygarde cells?
mega silvally incoming.
>>
>>55775357
Are you fucking dense, you little prick? L: Z-A winter '25, Gen 10 winter '26, no fucking drop in releases to "lose a whole year's worth of sales".
Fuck me, are all your species as stupid as you or are you just the exception to the rule?
>>
File: 1702394138187984.jpg (467 KB, 930x1256)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>55775171
It's the end and the beginning. A fresh start, but first termination.
>>
>>55775398
there is absolutely no fucking way they're going to go nearly THREE ENTIRE YEARS without a major release, ZA is absolutely NOT coming out holiday fucking 2025. you are not just stupid for thinking that, but straight up insane.
>>
>>55775368
obviously
>>
>>55775405
Who said that, you deranged little retard? FWIW, they never revealed filler games in a Gen until mid-year, meaning there's still AMPLE time for them to release a game this year.
Never mind, you're playing the "pls understand" memecard retards been pushing since SS's DLC and saying they can't POSSIBLY be correct when they give their estimation for a game's release, because they ABSOLUTELY NEED to be releasing it early-doors 2025, despite not ONCE advertising it as so, again in STARK contrast to how they revealed Arceus 3 years prior to that. Die in a fire you dumb cunt.
>>
>>55775398
>>55775437
>completely forgets 2024 exists and either PLZA or Gen 10 being two year gaps if he's correct
You're retarded if you're saying this theory is in their best financial interest.
>>
>>55775437
much ado about nothing, you are flat out dumb as shit brother
>>
>>55775446
>FWIW, they never revealed filler games in a Gen until mid-year, meaning there's still AMPLE time for them to release a game this year.
Reading comprehension, retard. Can't say they're not releasing anything this year, until it's chronologically too late for them to announce something. LGPE WAS revealed at the end of May 2018, after all.
No you are for assuming your reading of the situation is how they're ACTUALLY going to promote their brand for the next two years. I've been expecting a mid-year reveal for a burner game since they revealed L: Z-A (because they don't HAVE to announce a burner game until later in the year - just look at all the mid-Gen games that never got a Pokémon Day reveal trailer). But you;'re a autistic bitch on 4chins, of COURSE you know better than the company who've curated a fad into a phenomenon. Fucking mong.
>>
File: 1694335508395740.jpg (58 KB, 648x460)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>55775370
Kanto stuff pays the bill, anon
>>
>>55775540
>all this seething rage and random capitalization over something this stupid
autism readings are off the charts, you're so dead set on your (frankly ridiculous) idea they'll announce a project with an earlier release date than the one they've already announced - terrible marketing by the way - you're literally lashing out at the people talking sense here. and all that for what, so they can release gen 10 on the 30th anniversary, as if that somehow precludes ZA being an early 2025 release? yeah, whatever dude.
>>
File: 1562968534057.jpg (189 KB, 1600x1050)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>55775589
>>
40ish new megas, 8 regional lines, kalosian not luminoisian
Generic power boost for any pokemon that can't mega, call it zygarde aura or something. Strong and Agile style reworked as a Mega/aura boosted exclusive mechanic. More than one mega/aura boost per battle, requires (x) turn recharge.
Eevee is the starter, two new eeveelutions, all eeveelutions get a mega. No starters in the wild get a regional.
Many pokemon get slight visual changes but don't become regional forms.
Expanding the synching idea from SV DLC2, make battling in real time an optional mechanic for a side quest or whatever.
No flygon mega.
Expand on the throwing mechanic, build out an American football style mini game that can be played with your pokemon in coop.
>>
>>55775596
astounding lack of self awareness, lol + you are SO mad
>>
>>55775647
>more projection
Go on son, show me how not mad you are by seething some more at me.
>>
>>55775606
>No flygon mega
you're so fucking real for this honestly
>>
>>55775699
brother i am purely laughing at you
>>
>>55775171
Probably January. Before pokemon day, then they will anounce the next gen on the pokemon day
New megas? I think it depends entirely on how they are going to use megas in the game. Are they held items, are held items coming back. Are they just super forms, limit breaks etc. If held items. I see 10, maybe 15 tops. If it's new forms. About 20.
1 from Kalos, probably greninja since it's so popular.
Other two, who fucking knows.
I expect to see AZ but probably not the ultimate weapon
Zygarde, and new zygarde form.

What I'm worried about is this whole thing is supposed to be in a city.
Now i'm hinking, is it actually going to be a full city, or just sections of wild area shaped like a city, pokemon can't even model 4 boxes as a town without chugging, I dread what will actually come of making a full city. Are the building going to be actual explorable buildings or shops like yakuza, or are they just going to be roadblocks. Like yakuza,
>>
>>55775738
Trying to convince me or yourself there?
>>
>>55775319
>It was never supposed to be a player catch, an event distribution or otherwise made available to players
then what do you think they made it a fully fledged alternate form with different base stats from a normal floette and a functional signature move for? sure it could've been intended to be an unobtainable boss, but then why would it still be in gen 7 and get a special pokedex entries in USUM?
>>
>>55775909
It was supposed to be used in AZ's battle, that's why it was fucking Nuke-level to begin with (to give "The Champion of Kalos" a final challenge in his final battle). They changed the storyline, it reunited as a result of the battle and AZ finally atoning for his actions that led to its disappearance. The fact they didn't even give it to the Japs as a trinket thing SHOULD have fucking told you that. If something's meant to be given out, the japs get it no exceptions, even if localisations gets fucked with no recourse. That it's now been fucking 11 years and you cunts still can't accept that is staggering. Fuck, they shoehorned Perfect Zygarde and fucking arsepull into Alola, not think if they'd meant to hand out EF, they wouldn't have done it alongside them? Even after having ALL of Gen 6 to release it?
>>
>>55775951
can you make a post without seething, nobody else is being remotely this hostile
>>
>>55775951
like i said, if it was just a scrapped unobtainable boss, why would they still include its data in generation 7 instead of just not including it like they did with the spiky eared pichu or cosplay pikachu from the same generation as eternal flower floette? and if it was only intended to be used by AZ, why would it get a pokedex entry in ultra sun and ultra moon, where AZ doesn't appear at all? also why are you so mad about this?
>>
>>55775990
i personally think it was originally planned to just be a boss in XY but was scrapped, and later was planned to be a distribution in gen 7 but was ultimately scrapped again - until, presumably, ZA
>>
File: 1701538180229448.jpg (12 KB, 188x221)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
Why do people think Z-A was delayed from 2024 to 2025?
It was never meant to come out in 2024.
Z-A has a 3 year development cycle that started in 2022 after B-Team finished Arceus.
Z-A will have the same development time as any other Pokemon game.
>>
>>55775171
january, possibly first half of february at worst, dlc for it announced at pokemon day, wave 1 releases around the middle of the year and wave 2 towards the end, gen 10 comes november 2026 for the 30th anniversary
6-20, probably somewhere in the teens around 12-16 and I think there will be new regional forms and evos as well as new megas
both, two sets like in xy, first set is like legends arceus and get regional forms/evos, second set is kalos starters with mega stones
>The Ultimate Weapon?
probably, I wouldn't be surprised if the story's events revolve around it and phenomena caused by it, with it being key to the climax of the story
>AZ?
maybe, his story has already come to an end though
>Floette?
eternal flower floette? I'm leaning towards it being available, perhaps through an event
idk if there will actually be one, or what it would be exactly (besides being related to the ultimate weapon and megas), I think there will be at least one new legendary though
if they're adding to an existing group I want a grass type regimoss
would also be interesting to give kalos a secondary set of legendaries since it's the only region lacking one right now, maybe a duo since that hasn't been done since RSE and they don't add that many new mons in mid gen games
>>
>>55775171
Most likely February 2025, like the first game. No way it's releasing past June
Like Legends: Arceus
>The Ultimate Weapon?
Unless it's moved to Lumiouse City I can't see how it'll even appear. Hell, if the game actually does take place in the past I don't see how it would even be relevant without retconning X and Y, since those games are the first time it gets reactivated since it was first fired
>AZ?
Most likely
>Floette?
Similar to the Ultimate Weapon, I can't see it appearing in a game taking place in the past at all, let alone be obtainable, unless X and Y get retconned to make it happen
Very possible, especially when you take the unused Pokémon slots in X and Y into account. Even if it isn't the A legendary, I think it's likely we'll get another new legendary in this game like in the previous one. My money's on the Tapus
>>
Z-A will come out January-late February at the worst.
Then they will anounce the new game at pokemon day, released for the end of the year to meet the christmas season. The new switch will be announced to release close to the same time and the games major selling point will be "improved features on the switch 2" Then the anniversary will be a kanto or johto remake. Or a bunch of releases for the new virtual console.
>>
I think it depends on the new switch release.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.