[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (535 KB, 1930x1344)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
Castelia Sewers....home...
>>
I like the part where the game doesn’t let you go in until iris specifically leads you there

what a great game
>>
>>55775702
I like the part where it's a game too
>>
>>55776895
yeah technically cookie clicker is a game
>>
>>55775687
Shalom
>>
>>55775702
>Are you a boy or a-
>GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY, OAK, I WANT MY CHARMANDER
Maybe you shouldn't play games for children
>>
>>55775702
what a coincidence!
my favorite part of XY was seeing multiple power plants but only being able to go into one of them for a couple of battles and then never again
xy are the peak of the series fr fr no cap
>>
>>55775687
This game had some great dungeons, too bad most of them are locked behind post game.
>>
>>55775702
why would you want to go in there before the story necessitates it? "just because" isn't a real answer, what purpose would it serve? just so you can run around and go "oh cool sewers" and then leave until you have to go back to move the plot forward? please actually stop and have a think about game design before you spout your shitty opinions. Gen V does have a problem with too many roadblocks and cutscenes, but this isn't really one of them.
>>
>>55775687
This place is so appealing despite having Zubat as its most worthwhile encounter. I guess after not seeing Zubat for a whole game, you're just very happy to have a Crobat again in the sequel.
>>
>>55777361
yeah, I'm glad the game didn't pointlessly pad itself by letting you go into power plants that would have nothing in them like the church in sinnoh

>>55777400
>why would you want to actually have exploration and agency in your rpg?
>>
>>55775687
Why do you live in a sewer?
>>
>>55777595
>church in sinnoh
you used to be able to marry your mons in that church. it's good worldbuilding
>>
>>55777595
>Insults churches and exploration of places that add little bits of flavored
>Claims to want exploration
Dumbass
>>
>>55777634
Yes I want exploration in places that have substance, not empty buildings with nothing but 3 npcs with generic dialogue.
>>
File: yawnfag post.png (258 KB, 487x273)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>55777595
>>55777904

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.