[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Junichi_Masuda.jpg (2.02 MB, 1864x2475)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
Do you miss him?
>>
wait who keeps joe Merrick in check now
>>
we're not much better off than we were when he was around
>>
>>55776333
norman bates-esque hallucinations of masuda
>>
Miss him? Not really. I don't think he could make much of a difference at this point anyways. But I'm thankful for the work he has already done.
>>
>>55776324
no and I'm glad we don't get to see his fugly face as often. fuck this FAGGOT for selling out the series since XY
>>
File: BG1-2.jpg (110 KB, 500x500)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>55776342
>Joe's room is full of bug displays
>>
File: d33.png (1009 KB, 950x780)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
>>55776324
maybe if he stopped producing games after gen 5 or even after xy but no, he dug his own grave by selling out and admitting he doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>55776385
based, don't let them forget anon
>>
>>55776324
Only his music
>>
>>55776385
masuda was a goddamn pr nightmare, if nothing else they must be relieved that he'll never speak on their behalf again
>>
>>55776385
Masuda always spilled his spaghetti in interviews. I really don't trust a single thing he says. Masuda just says whatever he thinks sounds right. People keep bringing up how he called BW his magnum opus but forget how he called DP the ultimate games too, he's just a shill. He's not very bright though because that shit he said about ORAS was awful. The real reason is likely the BF is a mess of code and not even GF want to return to it.
>>
>>55776324
press s to spit on Masuda
>>
>>55776324
no
no I dont
I'm glad hes in a role where he cant speak to the press anymore its really dumb he lasted as long as he did in it
>>
>>55777834
He still makes music for Pokémon
>>
>>55776324
Fuck, when did he die?
>>
>>55779823
so many retarded quotes that probably none of the other producers agree with that are now permanently floating around as "official" until the end of time all because Pinsir mouth liked to hear his own voice
>>
No.
If he came back and was exclusively music with no say in anything else, sure we can have him back but he's a broken man who wants to do the least amount of work for the most credit.

He's the kind of boss who tells you to do the bare minimum then shout at you for doing the bare minimum and claim credit when things go well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.