[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: palkia-vs-dialga.png (370 KB, 854x480)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
Do they hate each other?
>>
>>55776563
Duh they're siblings
>>
>>55776563
no, they're both equally important to keep in balance
they probably hate giratina though sadly
>>
>>55776563
fat bratty sisters love to fight
>>
>>55776563
They're boyfriend and girlfriend.
>>
Time and space fighting doesn't make any sense to me
>>
>>55776563
Yeah. Cynthia mentions ingame that they used to fight often.
>>
>>55776661
I don't remember that anymore. Was it in Platinum?
>>
>>55776563
no
but I hate >>55776575
>>
>>55776563
According to this movie, this is their first time meeting. They live in different dimensions and were never meant to meet each other.
>>
>>55776563
Brothers fight all the time, it's normal
>>
In the absence of Arceus (the guiding hand) or Giratina (the mutual foe) Dialga and Palkia are forced into conflict when their territories overlap. Base reality is an amalgam of spacetime but Dialga and Palkia are capital T Time and capital S Space, the literal embodiment of each metaphysical concept. They are not just stewards of their respective concepts, they function more like gods with Time and Space as their divine spheres.
When the two realms collide outside of reality, conflict ensues. Both concepts are essentially selfish in nature, which befits their role as the absolute incarnation of their respective element. Palkia / Physical Matter will be ultimately defeated by the infinite march of time, so it is in its best interest to slay Dialga and create an boundless world of terrain with no distinction between Past, Present, and Future. For Dialga’s part, the presence of “Space” makes Time unwieldy and more taxing for it to manipulate correctly. Dialga’s ideal universe would be a realm of pure time which might resemble some sort of fourth dimensional construct rather than a conventional terrestrial universe. It would be even more unrecognizable than Palkia’s paradise (a place where nothing changes or has ever changed).
Obviously both options are bad for humanity / Pokemon, and Arceus clearly favors humanity / Pokemon so the Big God steps in to smack the little Gods around whenever they step out of line.
>>
>>55776575
they are both male

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.