[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you think human on Pokemon relationships are accepted or taboo in the games?
>>
gamefreak doesn't care about lore in their games
>>
>>55778201
>female
gross
>>
They are common in the Pokemon universe and are the purest form of love
>>
Why do Pokemon love humans?
>>
>>55778201
The fact that only a handful of NPCs ever even mention it outside history books suggests to me that it's at least moderately taboo. Don't know if it would stir up the same reaction from people in that world as bestiality or pedophilia would in ours though.
>>
>>55778201
It's the purest form of love
>>
File: 1679347179365.png (2.69 MB, 713x5115)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB PNG
>>55779457
Do you talk buying drugs or alcohol with children you see every day anon? Then why the fuck do you expect random NPC's to talk adult matters with the PC?
They've made their stance on this shit CRYSTAL clear. Pity you autistic cunts need someone to actually say it to your faces.
>>
>>55779764
I don't know a ton about PLA (never liked the game), but my understanding was that this game takes place in the past (at least a pre-Sinnoh era). Don't see why the information you posted is somehow applicable to the modern Pokémon world.
>They've made their stance on this shit CRYSTAL clear. Pity you autistic cunts need someone to actually say it to your faces.
Sir, please calm down. You sound a bit too invested in this point.
>>
>>55778201
Canonically, people have married pokemon in older games, so yeah, they are fine
>>
>>55778201
Wew
>>
>>55778201
>female
based
>>
Pokemon are our wives
>>
>>
>>55783852
Why would someone draw this? Just to make us suffer?
>>
>>55778201
Taboo now. In the past it was normal as shown in Canalave, but I would guess in the present it would be frowned upon.
>>
>>55783852
>off model
disgusting
>>
>>55778201
depends on the game
>>
>>55778201
Not only accepted but encouraged as the purest form of love
(as long as its HUMAN male on pokemon)
>>
>>55784685
That's already specified by the OP question, ESL
>>
>>55784685
Female pokemon
>>
In reality it’s looked down upon which why only a handful of trainers are able to raise Pokémon so strong, because they are the only ones who don’t let the social taboos stop them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.