[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.png (105 KB, 890x170)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
This video is an absolute gem holy shit lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmk3tSK7x0Y
>>
>>55778262
Shameless self-promotion is tasteless.
Go peddle your channel somewhere else.
>>
File: who gives a shit.jpg (45 KB, 890x605)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
File: Verlis Venu.png (126 KB, 713x179)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>55778262
>Verlinigger
This retard is trash, literal garbage. A low elo shitter competitive illiterate who got banned and now lives to seethe at Smogon.
The retard who always try to shove contrarian sets like these.
>>
>>55778262
based verlis
this board, filled with fat balding retarded pedophile manchildren who worship wolfie, isnt ready to hear the truth
>>
File: 1464186790320.png (35 KB, 497x163)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
And this master piece, AV rain dance Goodra
>>
>>55778262
How’s Neev btw? Did you fuck yet?
>>
>>55779667
>projecting this hard
Don’t you have shame, Verlisfy?
>>
>same shit since 2014
>>
>Verlisify is still around
He must be the longest-standing PokeTuber who's still active at this point.
>>
>>55779703
It's crazy to me that he is. I figured he would have been cancelled to hell and back.
>>
>>55779703
>>55779792
Quite impressive actually, being the most scumbag yet he didn’t get cancelled or Kiwied yet
I think paywalling his discord paid off
>>
>>55779703
He's like the mons version of DSP

Can you imagine this guy trying to have to find a real job in his 30s once pokemon youtube stops being profitable
>>
verlis gets forget and then comes back, that's how he survived this long
>>
fuck you. you want engagement? pay for it. fucking idiot
>>
but he is right, fanfic meta is getting worse and worse, vgc players are more skilled than those shitters, people play around calyrex and other shit and they ban stuff LOL LMAO
>>
Buy an ad.
>>
>>55778262
Buy an ad verlisnigger.
>>
>gouging fire in sun is broken so we ban it
>broken
gouging fire is garbage, literally nobody fucking use it in VGC
>>
>>55780153
>nobody uses gouging fire in vgc
Have you played VGC at all for Regulation F, Gouging Fire with Howl + Breaking Swipe is everywhere
It won Vancouver Regionals and has had loads of Day 2 placements
>>
>>55780153
They're different formats retard. Not that Verlis would know because he's a sub 1100 shitter.
>>
>>55780160
By winning a regional that set is already more impressive than anything Verlis has ever done.
>>
>>55780161
MUH DIFFERENT FORMAT, nope, you are garbage players that's it
>>55780160
false, it literally dies to ogerpon, entei with snarl is more used than it was
>>
>>55778262
I sont even play Smogon but I know better than to listen to Verlisify
>>
>>55780153
>>55780172
>faggot crying about smogon doesnt play the game
Shocker
>>
>>55780172
>the fire/dragon dies to ogerpon but the one that isn't a dragon supposedly doesn't
Also I went to check, at EUIC there were 43 Gouging Fire in the Top 256 and only 15 Entei in that same frame
And since we're on the topic, only 3 of those 15 Entei were running Snarl and none of them made Day 2
>>
Verlsibased
>>
>>55780172
> you are garbage players that's it
I've won a couple of regionals and have topped several showdown tournaments. I bet even my alt accounts have a better ELO than you.
>>
>>55780178
I literally play online everyday and gouging fire is trash, your howl set up or dd set up or raging fury spam is a fucking meme, fake out, spore or fake out and moon blast or urshifu/ogerpon and it's gone, and in the current meta groudon destroys it, some as calyrex ghost or terapagos earthpower

gouging fire is shit, stop forcing your bullcrap
>>
>>55780184
> t. Verlis
Nobody takes you seriously. Why are yoy even still alive?
>>
>>55780178
>>55780183
>>55780185
Dont feed the troll
>>
>>55780200
Somogon baby is crying xD
the truth is that you are shit players, we must deal with absurd miraidon combos or calyrex and we have non OU/UBER mons and we still win, because we are not trash like you and we don't cry about sleep or muh tera fire raging fury because we know it's TRASH and it is enough to simply play around it
>>
>>55780208
Singles is just inferior to doubles. In doubles broken pokemon are much less threatening.
>>
>Sleep is so broken
what, I literally just put safety googles on inci and 1hko amongus
>>
>>55780208
meanwhile manaphy and meloetta and phione are banned in your shitty official format where GF gives no shit about if you disconnect turn 1, explain that faggot
>>
>>55780208
Why didn't you vote against those bans? It seems like you're too shit to ladder and get a vote.
>>
>>55780223
because I don't care about your meme forum, I never had troubles playing around sleep evasion or other shit because it's not broken, it's broken only if you are shit player, this is why they ban stuff because they got steamrolled by something you defeat once you learn how it works
>>
>Playing OU ever in the first place
>>
what hurts you is that verlis is right, that's THE FACT, you fucking bullshit on me that gouging fire is threatening. IT'S FUCKING TRASH, is it singles or doubles, just don't let set up, kill it as soon as you see team preview. It's THAT SIMPLE
Smogon shitters literally go
>Ban it because I let my opponent set up and he swept me
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
>>
mind you they banned dynamax and we had to play around it for 3 years
mind you they almost banned tera because they said it's broken

lol lmao at those shitters
>>
I thought terapagos is strong until zamazenta used body press, nope, terapagos is garbage
>>
>>55778262
I wish he read the gouging fire thread with sea tea sea's posts. But it didn't get banned..
>>
>>55779661
Don't forget
>rain dance AV goodra
>>
>>55779661
Remember when he made a crying video claiming his girlfriend left him because of Smogon?
>>
>>55780355
She probably left him because he's a fag
>>
>>55780355
if a faggot of this scale can get a gf even if temporarily then how does 90% of this board never get laid
>>
>>55779792
Him bring a drama magnet is what makes him still popular. Feels like he's so comically contrarian that people watch him ironically for his absurd takes.
>>
Do the the mods just not know the rules? Threads or posts like this, advertising shit outside of paid ad space, are not allowed.

At the same time, if you can whine about it, you can sage and report, just don't announce you're doing that, because that's against the rules, too.
>>
>>55780355
Yep a smogonchad stole his gf and impregnate her in front of him.
>>
>>55780242
> what hurts you is that verlis is right
You are always wrong Verlistard.
Didn't Smogon steal your gf?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.