[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sbc6i0s9fly71.jpg (72 KB, 528x704)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
So yall know its leak season coming, and i've got some info for yall. doubt if you want idc

Legends Z-A DOES go outside the city… but its like suuuuper limited end game content. it has these underground tunnels, sort of like a catacombs kinda thing that leads to new areas. the new areas are pretty small and are just glorified rooms like the worlds in ultra space. i think one of them is where the power plant will eventually be.

You get your starters from this Danube guy who looks like a Nemona ancestor. He has this whole thing where he's scared of pokemon himself so he sends you befriend them and bring out their potential so you can impress Zygarde

Anyway. Pokemon will shadow drop a rumble remake for NSO in 2025 to celebrate Z-A. It was developed by ILCA.

The rumble game is mostly the same, a few new power ups? I never played rumble much. Mostly gens 1-4, but there are some later mons in places that would make sense (think evos and stuff). Later updates will add evolution lines from later gen mons to be unlocked. First update is Meowscarada, but one is planned to be of a new regional rock/fighting form from Z-A.

New rumble will have an online mode with battle-royale gameplay. All the players drop in from a toy rocket and the last one standing wins. The maps look pretty big and theres lots of verticality.
>>
File: 076.png (175 KB, 475x475)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
brolem
>>
>>55778283
>STILL liking golem
>>
wow, another unfounded text leak making a bunch of seemingly random guesses, I will choose to believe this one over the thousands of other so-called leaks that do the exact same thing

in all seriousness, why would it ever be a rumble remake and not just a new rumble game
it's not like the OG rumble had a story or mechanics that warrant going out of their way to remake it specifically
>>
>>55778282
Rumble sounds like bullshit but man what i'd give for a new Rumble, don't expect anything though after Rumble Rush flopped spectacularly
>>
i miss rumble bros...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.