[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7vhjP2o.jpg (199 KB, 833x762)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
What was Pokemon Z supposed to be like? Does the XY anime have any clues for what they would've added to the plot?
>>
>>55778837
>What was Pokemon Z supposed to be like?
Same shit with minor changes see platinum as an example
>>
>>55778837
I'd imagine same as platinum, mostly the same but zygarde gets sick of fashion hitlers shit and gets involved somehow.
>>
>>55778837
XY but with the Zygarde quest in Alola and you can catch both box legendary. That's it.
>>
>>55778837

Apparently Gen 6 was supposed to have 2 sets of 3rd versions like USUM but were scraped.
>>
Aside from being a rehash of XY, no-one has a fucking clue, because XY was supposed to be entirely different to what we got. My guess is when they gutted XY to try again and turn it into what we eventually got, they decided to scrap Z.
>>
We'd get permanent Perfect Zygarde with Aura Break and not the zen mode shit that we got in Sun/Moon.
>>
>>55778837
you know: some small additions and more KANTOOOO references
>>
>>55778837
Pokemon XY but in Kanto instead.
>>
Zygarde nukes Lysandre
>>
Magearna was definitely supposed to be in the scrapped Z version so new mons added mid gen was gonna be a thing since gen 6.
>>
>>55778837
I've given it a lot of thought and while a lot of this is wishful thinking on my end here's what I've considered
>Zygarde introduced to the plot
>You have an early run in with AZ who uses the Z cube to absorb a cell and gives it to you
>every key story beat usually involves coming across and collecting Zygarde's cells and cores. One point you have a horde battle against some, or catching the 10% form
>Sycamore doesn't give you a Kanto starter, but a mysterious stone with the suggestion to take it to the Tower of Mastery to figure out what it can do.
>Starting with Korrina every Gym Leader or Key NPC will use mega evolution. She will no longer give you a Lucario but a Riolu egg that you can return to battle her 1v1.
>the mysterious orb is considered similar to a mega stone but different and is tied to the starter you choose and grants them access to their "battle bond" form. Like Ash Greninja there's some influence from the character creation to the form, and the mechanics work more like Primal Reversion where the pokemon transforms upon entry.
>Eventually it's revealed that when AZ first fired the weapon, which now uses both legendaries, Zygarde appeared in its' complete form and attempted to stop him but instead took a blast to the face breaking it into its cells and scattering it across Kalos. Realizing this was his error AZ had made the cube to atone unaware his descendant was also putting together the pieces to fire the weapon once more.
>by the time you get to the climax of the story you will have collected enough cells that 50% Zygarde pops out. Initially there's dialogue about it not having the power only for it to use its' aura break and absorb the powers of the dormant Xerneas and Yveltal to temporarily become its' complete form and destroy the weapon once and for all. Afterwards returning to 50% while the other two legendaries now fully revived run off to be caught in the post-game.
>Lysandre's dumb machine lets him mega evolve his entire team
>>
>>55781600
Pot game stuff:
>You catch the other 50% Zygarde the same place as X and Y and can break it down to permanently create the complete form.
>Blue appears and kicks off the Legendary Bird sidequest giving you a Kanto Starter
>Each bird roams each one of the main three area of Kalos before settling in new or expanded on zones(Zapdos in the power plant)
>catching all three and taking them to the Sea Spirits den opens up a new area to capture Lugia
>like Rayquaza Lugia gets a new move and a mega evolution
>Afterwards you can battle Blue and he uses a team similar to his post-game FRLG one and mega evolves the Kanto starter super effective to the one you received from him.
>>
>>55778837
The only thing we 100% know for certain is that the zygarde cell and new forms introduced in SM were originally going to be a part of Z.
They axed it for SM to release a new generation for the anniversary instead.
They told us this fact a long while ago.
>>
>>55781630
>The only thing we 100% know for certain is [FANFIC]
>>
>>55781660
Okay i'll bite. Zygarde's moves and forms are internally registered in XY, and this is corroborated by Hoopa having the same deal before it got its form in ORAS.
So it is a fact that Zygarde's forms were meant to be available in some capacity during Gen 6; furthermore, the moves themselves are technically fully implemented and usable. Ergo, concepts that were introduced via the anime did in fact exist in Gen 6 and can be reasonably inferred as "Z" content despite not making an official debut until Sun and Moon. Hope this helps.
>>
>>55781758
>So it is a fact that Zygarde's forms were meant to [FANFIC]
wow guys I can’t believe they cancelled grey version
>>
File: 1511059526993.png (522 KB, 1199x672)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>>55781622
>Permanent Complete form

Based
>>
>>55781758
Why do you bite, just to get [FANFIC] reply?
>>
File: Kalos 2 with Pasta.png (320 KB, 960x1465)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>55778837
It was a sequel a la B2W2 in my mind god I can't believe I made this almost a decade ago now
>>
>>55778837
It was supposed to fake and gay, and succeeded by a wide margin.
>>
>>55778837
Aliens, super-powered transformations, lots of screaming taking forever for stat boosts to apply thanks to the low fps, lots of violence, a killer soundtrack, and good battle mechanics like fixing Sky Battles.
>>
>>55782602
explain lore behind 2 of the elite four being "demoted" to gym leaders?
>>
>>55778837
I'm surprised no one has made a hack of XY that's an unofficial Z version.
>>
>>55781600
>>55781622
kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.