[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to /wfg/!
This is the thread for all your Trading, Battling, Raiding and Camping needs!
Wanna try the team your building? Maybe need a Pokemon or two to fill your Pokedex? Wanna do a Giveaway? Need a carry for a difficult Raid? Say no more.
Please try to not trade modified Pokemon, or at least try to let the other anons in advance.

Have fun Anon, and be excellent to each other!
>>
Hey bros anyone could let me hunt a paradoxmon of each type on your Violet?
>>
Bump
>>
Anyone up for multis in like 8 hours?
>>
File: 1713674359502612.png (1.37 MB, 1280x854)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Can anyone trade me a Poltchageist holding the item it needs to evolve? (I don't have the DLC)

I can trade shinies of:
Chansey
Girafirig
Drifloon
Zorua
Bisharp
Gible
Ralts (both male & female)
>>
>>55780263
do you want a legit pne or any piltcha is fine?
>>
>>55780698

Oh any is fine
>>
>>55781441
Ok, then, let me get you one, give me a min
>>
>>55781462

Thanks anon just let me know
>>
>>55781597
Im back anon, sorry for the delay, Im ready room no is 13131616
>>
>>55781668
Ready hold on
>>
>>55781701
cant find you anon, try again
>>
>>55781726
Trying - its still 13131616?
>>
>>55781736
yup, btw I don't need anything, just give me any random shitmon
>>
>>55781726
Thanks anon - did you have a poltchageist also?
>>
>>55781757
The kitakim one? Yes I do have them on another file, let me get it, by the way, do you want your Giraffe back? Im fine with anything
>>
>>55781763

Yes please - naw you can keep the giraffe that's fine. I'll trade something random nextime
>>
>>55781763

Actually I'll be back in a little bit - eating dinner now
>>
>>55781763

Hey I'm back and available when you are ready.

Same code as before is fine - 13131616
>>
File: item_0851.png (30 KB, 160x160)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
Hey all. I'm still working on my Beast Ball living dex. I only have the Omanyte Line left for Gen 1, the Phanpy and Sunkern Lines for Gen 2 and a few left for Gens 3 and 4. Gen 5 isn't looking too bad, but there's still quite a good number of families left to complete, several of which can only be found in SWSH

Speaking of, I unfortunately caved and bought the DLC for Shield so I could get those remaining families, namely the Galar Fossils since they can't be bred and I sort of want my OT on them. This means I'll have to do a lot of grinding in Dynamax Adventures, which is gonna take a while, but then again time consuming is the name of the game for shit like this

In terms of the remaining families that can be only found in SWSH, I'm currently missing the following:
Omanyte, Electrike, Lunatone, Solrock, Baltoy, Purrloin, Munna, Pidove, Woobat, Tympole, Throh, Maractus, Klink, Bouffalant, Bunnelby, Spritzee, Swirlix, Blipbug, Nickit, Gossifleur, Wooloo, Yamper, Dracozolt, Arctozolt and Arctovish
The Electrike and Baltoy Lines can be found in Moon and Ultra Moon, and the Klink Line can be found in Sun and Moon via Island Scan. I found a person willing to get Omanyte and Bouffalant for me, and I'm currently putting my efforts towards the rest of the Galar Fossils

If you're willing to help me get these Pokemon, or trade me a Beast Ball or two in SWSH, feel free to drop a reply. I can offer you pretty much anything from the Gen 1 & 2 games on Virtual Console (including shiny and non-shiny Mew and Celebi), as well as other cool stuff I have in HOME that I'm willing to part with, just ask me what I have. I have access to X, Omega Ruby, Sun, Ultra Sun, Shield and Scarlet, so if there's anything you want from those games feel free to let me know and I may be able to help
>>
I need some clarification regarding how BANK deals with VC pokemon, particularly their PIDs and stats.
I've been trying to get an adamant Machamp for memes in gen7, so I went on a Machop catching spree, after a while I got box full of them, and while checking them two of them had the very same stats, out of curiosity I evolved them and put them at level 50 with candies, no battle xp, still same stats, got them the xp needed for an adamant nature and after moving them to Bank they got slightly different stats, using PKSM I saw they have the very same IVs except for HP, out of curiosity I took another of the spare machops still in genI and cloned it, put them on Bank, and they still ended up with different stats, what gives? How Bank calculates their stats? and why literal clones ended up woth different numbers?
>>
I am trying to complete my HOME dex and i need a porygon Z from SWSH. I can trade you a porygon Z from SV or, if you want, a porygon from SWSH with the upgrade item and then dubious disk.
>>
>>55779077
up
>>
>>55784269
>How Bank calculates their stats?
Bank give every individual pokemon random IVs upon transfer from VC
>I took another of the spare machops still in genI and cloned it, put them on Bank and they still ended up with different stats, what gives?
>why literal clones ended up woth different numbers?
Gen 1-2 games don't have PID/ECs, when they're moved from Transporter to Bank, they recieve one. This is the reason why even cloned pokemon from VC are treated as new mons, no way to track the older mons without PID. You can basically clone any mons from VC and won't risk an ban, even when moved into HOME. Even with HOME, you can clone you mons from gen 3-7 and it won't face any consequences due to how HOME adds an tracker upon entering and treats it as it own mons as well, similar to Bank except with PID/EC
>>
>page 10
It so over
>>
File: nessa_sonia_kaos_art.png (2.41 MB, 4299x3035)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>
i used to do a lot of trading and breeding and wifi battling gen iv to gen vi. how is the scene now? for battling, i mostly stopped wifi battles mid gen iv and went onto battle simulators. are those still around? i played on shoddy and smogon servers.
is GTS still all out of whack with impossible offers? can people still make and edit pokemon with something like action replay and pokesav?
i remember messing with DNS settings and connecting to some website for any pokemon i wanted and they'd let you know that the hex number was legitimate, but it also gave you how many times it passed through their servers and even the number of clones of it. do they still have sites like that?
do people still ask each other to battle online? i used to go on fourms when i first started playing on wifi
used to be top 10 on shoddybattle and then top 50 on smogon
>>
>>55788577
>how is the scene now?
more popular than its ever been. but the days of /wfg/ are long gone. Showdown still exists.
>i remember messing with DNS settings ...
Not to my knowledge.

I'll battle you if youre looking for reg G doubles games though.
>>
I guess this weekend this place will be a bit more vivid due Iron Leaves/Waking Wake raids

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.