[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do you feel about one of a kind non-legendaries?
>>
no different from legendaries at all, is it?
>>
>first we got Spiky-Eared Pichu
>then Cosplay Pikachu
>then GO said if you're wearing a funny hat you're trapped here forever
>now we get Bloodmoon Luna
I just hope Luna can escape to gen10 unlike its predecessors, I still feel sad each time I see my Pichu and Cosplaychu sitting alone on my SS and OR cartridges... And GOmons are innocent pokemon who never asked to be born on suck a shitty game nor being branded with the devil's mark
>>
File: 0719Diancie.png (2.57 MB, 1715x1715)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
in my opinion, everything about Bloodmoon Ursaluna kshould qualify it as a legendary/mythical pokemon so it's kind of bizarre that it isn't.
Bloodmoon's relationship to normal Ursaluna isn't much different than Diancie's relationship to Carbink, except that for whatever reason scientists count Bloodmoon as a form change and Diancie as a new species
>>
>>55779337
Don't forget about our un-released Floette of the Eternal variety
>>
>>55779484
GF is highly inconsistent whit this shit
>Diancie is a mutated Carbink but is classified as a legendary pokemon by in-universe "professors"
>G-Artcuno, G-Zapdos and G-Moltres are recognized in-universe as different species but they just said, "fuck it, its friday night, and am not being paid enough, these fuckers look like these other ones so they're regionals, end of the story"
>also in Galar you have the Fossils, 4 completely new species that are the result or an idiot who mixed the bones of different species (like it happened in our world a century ago)
>Then Bloomoon just like Diancie is a mutated version of an existing species but in-universe is just another form because reasons
The fossils in general are said to be different as how they actually used to look in prehistoric times, just looking like the do now due inaccurate resurrection methods.
And like the anon before me said, there's Eternal Floette that, just like Entei/Raikou/Suicune was resurrected and just like the Beasts its body showed several changes but nope, same species, different form.
>>
>>55779503
>didn't post pic
>>
File: Uhhhh.png (402 KB, 611x815)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
Ursaluna isn't "one-of-a-kind" though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.