[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wave2000.png (671 KB, 1080x486)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
The hot new roguelite that's activating my autism

https://www.pokerogue.net/
>>
id suck a dick for a single buneary egg
>>
>>55780574
Fynn's cock?
>>
>last two posts of the previous thread
lel
>>
Endlessbros, how's the biome change treating you? Just hit 800 and so far Tail Glow is still performing really well, even if I have to refresh it every few battles now
I imagine that I'll still have to swap to Endure at some point, but hopefully the general nerf to tokens keep Tail Glow viable for longer
>>
>>55780655
>special groudon
thanks I hate it
>>
>>55780554
is there anyone that's been playing nonstop since this came out? if so can you greentext a bunch of tips and good things to know?
>>
File: 1694138572919387.png (14 KB, 413x352)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>55780554
>scored my first classic win last night with rage fist golurk
>log on today
>see it replaced with bullet punch
>>
>>55780554
Does this game use some weird scuffed damage calcs? I tried this for the first time last night and my technician Persian fury swipes was doing way less than it should
>>
>>55780694
>grind classic till most e4/champs are done
>by that point hope to fuck you have the funny rider mon for going deep in endless
>unnerve is basically required so Fug also works too
>>55780705
that is literally a buff. The game is kina a OHKO fest so rage fist is virtually the same as shadow punch but now you have a priority steel move as well
>>
>>55780730
The fact that some moves are not implemented or partially implemented leads me to believe that they're just sort of winging the battle engine. As anyone that plays little cup can tell you fury swipes has some sort of absolutely fucked scaling due to level going on with its damage that makes it end up being closer to 150bp at level 5 so this game allowing you to go above level 100 probably breaks things in a few places.
For instance early on I think moves like gyro ball just had uncapped power or something because my underleveled Forretress was one-tapping Eternatus with it and then it just stopped doing that and is doing fuck all for damage as one would expect.
The real fun is finding the stuff that's broken in a way that benefits you.
>>
File: 1643428621401.png (117 KB, 399x288)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
>Get 2 legendary eggs from one ticket
>Double Necrozma
Is there any way to work up to Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings?
>>
>>55780666
To be fair, Primal Groudon still has base 150 Sp. Atk
The real cursed part is that I gave up Desolate Land for stab Stored Power kek, though I can just say I'm waiting for a better legendary than M-Latios to pop up before I make Groudon the secondary fusion
>>
>doing a run with my first legendary ever (G-Articuno)
>101 rolls beach
>first encounter is a shiny Crustle
>so excited I forget the rival is on fight 105
>rips a huge hole through my team but nobody falls over
>sweep to 110 with Gyarados
>109 drops the goddamn mega stone for Gyarados, so excited I forget to heal because I assume the boss will die easily to Magnezone anyways
>locked into thrash
>boss is fucking Keldeo
>everyone fucking dies
>down to just Crustle, Hail Mary regular Pokeball catches it as I’m assuming the run is dead and preparing to crush the next run with the I win button I hatched this run
What a fucking roller coaster
The Gyarados eventually got replaced for a shiny Empleon but the Crustle stuck around until I caught an Adamant Baxcalibur
>>
>>55780627
sex with Fynn > having to touch a girl Ivy
>>
>>55780735
>priority steel PUNCH move
I feel bad for anyone running klutz+shadow shied Golurk
>>
>>55780625
Not him but I would for free
>>
>>55780819
who the fuck would run klutz ever?
>>
File: 1708465243398526.jpg (21 KB, 320x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>get a good run going on classic
>fucking Kanto League again so no premium vouchers
>none of the vouchers between league and Eternatus gave me an epic egg anyway
How about you fuck right off and give me what I need to survive in this new bullshit world of Endless mode to get vouchers faster, huh?
>>
>>55780750
I thought pokemon showdown was open source and you could just copy and paste their shit
>>
>>55780826
I really don't know why they went with good voucher only the first time you beat a trainer. The game is grindy enough as it is. As it is now the only reason I even do classic anymore is when I don't have a good Pokerus monkey for endless but still want to do a run.
>>
did they remove king's rock from the game? floor 559 haven't found one
>>
File: file.png (109 KB, 2198x1131)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>skill swap
... heh
>>
>>55780887
better use it before they replace it in a few days
>>
>>55780892
The only nerfs I have seen so far is the Manaphy and Phione. Everything else appears to actually be buffs
>>
you guys are going to think I am a bicth ass pussay cunt for doing this
but sometimes I seed scum ancient power to get the stat boosts at the start of rival fights to see if I get an easy win.
>>
File: 1682372668568976.png (36 KB, 825x600)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>55780810
>>55780821
>>
>>55780826
I got the Paldea League 3 times before my most recent run finally pit me against the Johto League.
>>
>found a wild Giratina
>only have 6 rogue balls to catch it with
>only status move is toxic
I know that the rng of these runs is seeded but is there any way to influence catch chance other than just throwing and praying on different turns?
>>
>>55780938
yes, and because of the same arrested development disorder that has you here on an image board for adults with a fetish for pocket monsters, I like my generic goggle boy protags
I also use fake out barakitty as a starter
>>
>>55780947
>I also use fake out barakitty as a starter
Is it any good?
>>
>>55780973
barakot is the VCG king for a reason. Any double battle he shits on everything
>>
>>55780973
yes, barakitty has one of the best movepools for this game
using snarl every turn stops eternatus from being able to damage (a significant amount) your team
>>
>>55780554
I just want to say that I hate the candy system as it is right now. they need to either increase the amount of candies you get for catching evolutions or let you get candies for using the actual Pokémon. having to grind and farm wild Pokémon or hope to God you get a boss / shiny egg hatch is ridiculous. I'm not going to waste my time farming the daily like some autistic sperglord, just make it worth my while to play the game as it is. Even if that means upping the cost for passives and whatnot, I don't care. just make it easier to grind out candies for specific Pokémon
>>
How long did it take for you all to get a legendary egg? I feel like I'm cursed to never get one.
>>
>>55781053
>let you get candies for using the actual Pokémon.
this
but also the game is open source and we can literally make a private server with better progression like pokeclickers
lets just deal with the shitty official servers until the main devs have added enough features and then we can make a 4chan branch
>>
>>55781053
>catching a wild Pokémon equals one candy
>every stage of an evolution adds another candy when you catch it
>hatching a Pokémon is one candy
>catching the boss of that Pokémon doubles the amount of candy you get
>shiny is also two times
>having the candy jar doubles the amount of candy you get per catch
>clearing classic or the daily will earn you 5 multi-candies, a new type of candy that can be used on any Pokémon. you also can earn them in endless, but maybe something like two every hundred waves

did I fix it?
>>
>>55781073
>catching a wild Pokémon equals one candy
No change
>every stage of an evolution adds another candy when you catch it
This would be nice. 3 candies for stage 3s but I think an even better solution is to give players candy for evolving their own Pokémon
>hatching a Pokémon is one candy
Literally a nerf. As it is you get 2 on hatch
>catching the boss of that Pokémon doubles the amount of candy you get
No change
>shiny is also two times
Shiny is currently a *5 multiplier
>having the candy jar doubles the amount of candy you get per catch
I don't think you realize how hilarious this would be. You can get 30+ candy jars in endless pretty easy
>clearing classic or the daily will earn you 5 multi-candies, a new type of candy that can be used on any Pokémon. you also can earn them in endless, but maybe something like two every hundred waves
Exactly what I have purposed
>did I fix it?
Probably
>>
what does staryu's ability do?
>>
>>55781053
they will eventually, the current candy system is just a placeholder while the real one being worked on, it was this or wait x weeks and not be able to use the passives til it came out
>>
>>55781120
illuminate? it counts as lure item increasing the chance of double battles long as is in your party
>>
File: IMG_4739.jpg (578 KB, 1179x677)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
Oh hey my second win
G-Articuno and shiny Impdimp were the starters
>G-Articuno
Early carry that held up the entire game, from the early game (deleting all the early hard fights with Bleakwind Storm and laughing off everything) to the end game (blowing Marshal’s entire team to kingdom come and managing to beat down Eternatus down with a little help). Amazing mon.
>Grimsnarl
Took forever to get going, but did eventually take off as a Bulk Up + Sucker Punch + Spirit Break + Leech Life sweeper; literally soloed Griesley and Caitlin and punched a hole through most of Diantha’s team. Great but with a slow start
>Magnezone
Super common, good typing if you avoid ground, and having a 4x ice resist is nothing to be ashamed of. It did fall off towards the end due to low speed though. I expect to be using it again in the future since it would have been a decent Mega Ray “check” if I didn’t have a better solution.
>Keldeo
It’s fucking Keldeo. Anything that doesn’t resist both water and fighting just dies to it without any issue…which meant it was completely worthless against the final boss and couldn’t do much to final rival either. Probably busted once you get going as a starter but you’ll need something for the home stretch
>Baxcalibur
Do you know what happens when you catch a boss Adamant nature Baxcalibur with great IVs and good starting held items? EVERYTHING DIES. It just melted the final rival fight and 1shot literally everything she had except for Mega Rayquaza by pressing Glaive Rush. Which was 2shot instead. God if this thing had Dragon Dance it would be absolutely stupid.
>Tinkaton
Last minute pick up over a shiny Empoleon because Fairy/Steel. Honestly not very good but the typing is too good to not use it anyways.
>>
This daily is fucking dogshit.
>Start with fucking Unown of all things and 2 mons weak against water
>>
>>55781220
I have a keldeo as a start. He just suck. Sure he bitch slaps the first 140 floors but ideally a 7 cost Mon carries the entire game
>>
File: IMG_4741.jpg (678 KB, 1179x668)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>55781220
Tinkaton did have one funny moment going for it though. On literally the very last item choice before the final boss, I was offered a master ball tier item that made moves hit one extra time in exchange for a 60% reduction in power. After doing the math I realized that meant it was a net 20% reduction in damage dealt, but I had managed to get Skitter Smack onto Tinkaton and thought “hey does this work the way I think it does”
I got to use it exactly once before Eternatus stole it from me…and thus weakening itself even further. Thanks?
And then G-Articuno froze it and it never did anything again.
>>
>>55781238
Hey retard it isn't 60% reduction it is 60% of total damage twice. So 120% damage but it uses 2pp instead of 1. Still incredibly good for the reason you stated though
>>
>heatmor gets vcreate as an egg move and contrary as a passive
>>
>>55781247
>calls someone retarded
>is wrong
kek. every time
>>
>>55781267
I hope they add Commatose next. Komala seems pretty good just with the ability+Passive Guts
>>
Anyways, should I actually try for a more sane start next time or just hit the nuclear I win forever button instead known as why the fuck do I have a Calm Miraidon with Dragon Energy
Or try the daily again
>>
>>55781292
No legend and you baby a pseudo.
>>
File: 1693512967728115.png (193 KB, 1884x530)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>55780655
closing in on 1000 with my pheromosa/ursaluna fusion. i'm eschewing setup for now because endless is long enough as it is without having to spend extra turns boosting all the time.
still in the coasting phase, once i cap out on silk scarf and protein i might start running into issues though. we'll see.
>>
>>55781180
>it counts as lure item increasing the chance of double battles long as is in your party
well shit. Staryu with regenerator passive goes on every run now.
that's extra xp AND likelihood for legendaries to spawn since its an extra spawn
>>
How rare are evo items?
>>
>>55781311
Are fusions like some goofy post game thing or what? Or can you get them in the regular game?
>>
>hatched a shell smash terapagos
Oh yeah, now we're gaming
>>
>>55781321
you can get them in classic, it's just retardedly rare for no good reason. the DNA splicers are a max tier item like the master ball, just rarer.
>>
>>55781231
you can catch staryu, magikarp, finizen, and tentacool candy in the first 4 rounds and restart.
its an awesome daily
>>
>>55781317
it will somewhat prioritze them being given out if your mons need them over other items of equal rarity, most of the evo items are blue/yellow, you'll never get them as drops if you don't have mons that need them in yo party tho

>>55781321
there is a mode that is unlocked for them when you get far enough in endless (i think its like 250?) but you can also get them in normal classic/endless through a rare item
>>
>>55781334
abuse soft resets each shop to see what other option can roll
>>
>>55781321
There's a random chance you can get the DNA Splicers as an item drop, which lets you fuse two of your team members together
If you take them to Floor 200 and win you unlock Endless Spliced, where your starters get fused with random Pokemon and all encounters are fusions
>>
>>55781365
i am NOT resetting every battle just to see what could be rolled in the shop. fuck that.
>>
I've beaten Classic Mode almost 10 times now and have never gotten a Mega Stone for a Pokemon I'm running
I can always get the Mega Ring but never the stone
>>
excadrill kicks this game's ass
swords dance and rapid spin and you kill everything
>>
>>55781375
thats why you dont get master balls and fusion items
>>
>>55781399
well i'm sorry for not having a painful level of autism, then. i can't imagine spending 2-3x as long on runs just for a better chance of being able to fuse a mon.
>>
Ivy is a shit rival. Somehow more pathetic than Kieran.
>>
>>55781385
just unlucky, I've gotten it every time (maybe I'm lucky)
>>
>>55781092
well you can keep shinies as a five, but my thought process was that if you caught a three-stage Pokémon on its final stage that was also shiny that would be 15 candies which I guess is pretty lucky but if the goal is to not just hand them out nilly willy you could cut down on the amount. but then again considering the low chances of you running into a fully evolved shiny Pokémon that is a boss, but earning 30 candies for the trouble catching it... that would be pretty tight
>>
>>55781409
Your Fynn?
play as female protag for a better story. you can trainsform in game settings
>>
The Egg Gacha really needs a Hidden Ability Up option
Half of the secret egg moves are designed around Pokemon's HAs so actually having access to them would be nice, only decent one I've found by chance is Technician Breloom
>>
>this game really just a streamlined battle tower
>>and we all miss the battle frontiers and the like from previous games
>>>so we grind thru the shitty rng shop and gacha mechanics
>>
>>55781409
Incorrect
>>
File: 1660769300257399.png (27 KB, 250x293)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>Lost my run to Korrina because nothing on my team (that wasn't fainted) was a good option into any of her Pokémon
I should've revived Blastoise.
>>
File: fuckkkkkk.jpg (129 KB, 1126x630)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I can't beat this daily dungeon...on grusha starting with this. restarted so many times REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>egg moves got changed again
For fucks sake can they give it a rest
>>
>>55781520
If it's any consolation, I can't even get through the initial water section myself.
>>
>>55781321
.1% chance for it to roll the highest tier of item and it is one of the items. haha
>>
>>55781527
change log?
>>
>>55781520
are there no poketubers uploading daily clears with commentary so that others can copy the clear?
>>
>>55781385
Of my 10 runs that have made it past floor 190, I've gotten megas in 3 and gmax mons in 2. I've had at least one mega-capable pokemon every run.

>>55781450
>First HA mon is Froakie
>(N)
>>
>>55781529
i'm getting fucking ass raped by the rng, getting paralyzed like 5 turns in a fuckin row when I'm about to win. and this happened twice even though i restarted and did different shit.
>>
>>55781562
ok i finally got it after refreshing the page a bunch of times
>>
>>55781562
I call next on Anon's boyhole when RNG is done with it
>>
>>55781557
at least yours will be good. I have a damp (n) Paras
>>
>>55781552
Not sure on the changelog this time but from the Pokemon I have it seems to be mostly Gen 1 with a few changes in Gen 8?
My Mewtwo went from having Poltergeist and Psycho Boost to Moonblast and Double Iron Bash (which to be fair is an upgrade)
>>
>>55781586
Pidgey got dual wingbeat (phys) traded for heatwave (nice)
>>
File: SPOILER_image[1].png (149 KB, 1655x911)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>55780944
Caught the giratina eventually (in a regular ball), proceeded to barely use it up until the final fight cause I already had Mismagius and Archaludon. Haze is also pretty OP now that its been implemented, I just wiped all of Eternatus' buffs once I got it down to the last health bar and set up amnesia/calm mind against it. Even with it recovering its hp, dragon breath was doing like 2 and a half bars worth of damage after a few calm minds.
>>
>>55781586
>My mewtwo lost Armor Cannon for fucking Plasma Fist
>I can start the game with a DD Charmander with Bitter Blade and Earth Power
I have mixed feeling right now.
>>
>>55781586
sure enough. Glastrier got high horsepower and the gen 1 starts have way better moves
>>
File: hopes deleted.jpg (34 KB, 720x510)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>55781586
>>55781593
>>55781527
>Torch Song on Larvesta got replaced with Thunderbolt before I got a chance to use it on a full run
>>
>>55781604
haze fun but you know whats funner
prankster klefki topsy turvy
>>
https://github.com/pagefaultgames/pokerogue/commit/87e6b804790f90347a673e7cd9de827503c92453
Found the changelog, have a look through this and see what broken shit they've added in now
>>
>>55781610
some from other gens are getting better. I had a shiny boltund with trailblaze and now it has thunderclap
>>
>>55781623
>https://github.com/pagefaultgames/pokerogue/commit/87e6b804790f90347a673e7cd9de827503c92453
so I can change this file around on my own server to edit egg moves?
>>
File: image.png (21 KB, 395x305)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
soon
>>
>find an item that is literally a free baton-pass
>grab as much stat change moves through out your run
>sweep everything
This shit is so busted and I love it
>>
>>55781623
The things that immediately jump out to me
>Fissure Machop
>Dragon Ascent Magikarp
>Clangorous Soul Eevee
>Photon Geyser Mewtwo
>Fishious Rend Totodile
>Shift Gear, Double Iron Bash, Photon Geyser Beldum
>Shore Up Groudon
>Extreme Speed Bunnelby
>Torch Song Litleo
>Shore Up Zygarde
>Dragon Dance Dracovish
>Spectral Thief Dreepy
>>
Does memory mushroom let you remember sketch? My Delcatty has sketch in this dumb game lol
>>
>>55781666
>endless
no thanks
>>
>>55781666
>achievement point shop is coming which allows you to (for example) start with 3 exp all
>>
>>55781520
you need MORE staryus
>>
>+0 dragon energy expert belt miraidon instantly beat phase 1 and did 4 bars to phase 2
>without a special attack up nature
With any decent jtams you can probably one shot him. What a busted ass mon
>>
>>55781666
Dogshit. Also what about the fucking rewards Sam???
>>55781696
Now THATS what I am talking about
>>
>>55781686
memory mushroom doesn't work on egg moves or TMs, only normal level up moves
>>
>>55781681
>fissure machop
Noguard Machop SSS fusion fodder confirmed
>>
>>55781789
keep in mind that ohko moves fail if the target is a higher level so it won't work on most bosses even with no guard
still nice to clean up fodder on the way there i guess
>>
>>55781681
>sheer force DD fishious rend gator soon
Cool. Shame they made setup moves useless for endless
>>
>enemy with maxed out endure tokens is spamming endure because it can't hit my pokemon with anything
this is a special kind of hell
he lived on 1 hp for like 20 turns
>>
>>55781782
I dunno about the rewards yet, I'm sure there's something
>>
>>55777796
>>55777852
Can saves be transferred from online to this?

>>55778099
>>55778110
Reminds me of the pokeclicker devs. Between these and half the romhacks I think most pokemon fans would fit right in with gamefreak's retarded team.
>>
This shit is silly it feels like the game was more balanced around this meta progression than as an actual Pokemon game
>>
>>55781799
Most bosses are on level I have noticed. Also as you can see by the OP it isn't horribly hard to start outpacing the enemy scaling with rare candy candy jar abuse
>>55781810
Such is life of an endless kek. Speaking of OHKO moves they bypass endure and shit right?
>>
>>55781817
Nah they are at least buffing most egg moves. The pokeclicker devs nerfed fucking everything then seethed at auto dungeons despite dungeons being giga aids they wanted you to get carpal tunnel over
>>
>>55781817
they added resets to endless from biome changes because they're planning on adding trainer battles to it (which also cause resets)
>>
>>55781859
Then they should have held off till trainers were added
>>
>>55781827
yeah it's kinda dumb
has the bones of being a good experience of adapting to runs with whatever it throws at you but it seems more about grinding out OP starters for a stomp
doesn't help that the massive length of each run means you're almost guaranteed to run into a bunch of staple mons rather than be forced into using weird shit
>>
>>55781409
Nah Ivy at least manages to catch a legendary. Unlike cuckran who fails even with a masterball.
>>
>>55781620
Klefki is based. I haven't unlocked it but it's an amazing mon that makes retards seethe.
>>
>(N)
>>
the game could be so much better without the metaprogression. as it is the egg moves and passives break the game. and if they add higher difficulties (i hope they will) people will complain the game is too grindy and forces you to spend hours catching shinies and candies to have a chance.
>>
>(P)
>its the important part
>>
>>55781908
this is why roguelites are cringe and roguelikes are based
>>
>Have pokemon that can mega or gmax
>Never get the bracelet or dynaband
>Have pokemon that can do none
>End up getting both yet never obtain the mons that can use those gimmicks
>>
>get emax to -4 special attack
>he just spams poison point on my rhyperior since maganzone nulls it
>slow dies a pathetic death
Cross evolutions STRONG
>>
Newfag here
How rare are megastones? I have the bracelet but havent found one in none of my runs
>>
>Team is halfway dead
>Lol time for a gym leader or rival fight so your run ends
Every fucking time
>>
>>55781935
rivals and gyms are at fixed floors, with some rng for the first gym but all the subsequent ones are in 30 floor increments after the first
sounds like a skill issue
>>
>>55781908
>if they add higher difficulties
they will, game still in super early stage
>>
>>55781932
Very. Only about 33-50% of your classic runs were you carry a Mon who can mega evolve will result in a stone
>>
File: blastoise.jpg (43 KB, 300x297)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Which is better, G-Max or Mega Blastoise?
I guess they don't stack, but i have both items.
>>
>>55781935
Heal your fucking team retard. You have shit tons of money early on
>>
>>55781906
>>55781916
>Knock Off, extremely vital to this due to how much the devs love giving enemies held items, doesn't work despite Thief being in
>>
>>55781951
You get what you get. Unless it is endless then just grab mega since its stats are way better
>>
>>55781957
Amazing how you knew exactly what I was referring to
>>
HOW THE FUCK Do I BEAT PALKIA FROM THE DAILY, I STILL HAVE A SAVE FILE FOR IT
>>
So which shitmons did this game force you to use?
I have a shiny Hoot-hoot with all of its egg moves unlocked that I bring to runs because it costs 1.
Those egg moves are cracked but it's still a Hoot-hoot so it mostly doesn't do anything. It is a flying type though so I send it out in random double battles where I need to earthquake stuff without killing a teammate.
Could be a lot worse.
>>
worst part of this game is the way item rarity is tied to shinies
it makes the game a miserable experience where you don't get to use any of the fun shit until you grind enough
and it's not like "lol bring one shiny" it's "stuff your team full of shiny starters so you don't ever catch mons mid-run lmao"
>>
>>55781967
What do you have?
>>
>>55781967
You don't
>>
>>55781972
Not a shit Mon but I have never used a golett or ralts but I have both as shinies so I tried them out. Garde did great and golett was hilariously strong with 120bp stab iron fist boosted and the rest of his kit... When he wasn't too slow and got immediately knocked out
>>
>>55781967
> He didn't get the masterball after rerolling 3 times on round 5
You're ngmi
>>
>>55781986
Can't use masterballs on end bosses retard
>>
>>55781972
Mewoth and scatterbug have solod runs for me.
Technician clears the first 50 levels and Quiver dance+Sleep Powder compound eyes Vivillion sweeps everything else.
>>
Floor 1k done
Did a very last minute swap to an Archaludon I caught on 990 due to the devs implementing the dynamax buffs (mainly the fact that they don't flinch) for Eternamax
Baiting the Dynamax Cannon with Dragon typing and then countering with Stored Power boosts seem like a pretty decent strat, though I'm not sure if I should look for a nature mint to get 1 speed for metal burst yet
I'm thinking no simply because of all the status token proc's
>>
>>55781990
> He doesn't know
Kek
>>
>>55781999
>merely pretending
>>
>>55781951
gmax blastoise stats
HP 100
ATK 95
DEF 130
SP ATT 105
SP DEF 100
SPEED 75

if that influences ur decision
>>
>>55782007
Keep malding I'm here past that Palkia.
>>
>>55782021
>past that Palkia
now you are going full retard. The run ends at palkia. Never go full retard
>>
>>55781967
Team was Kilowattrel, Heatmor, Zebstrika, G-Stunfisk, Gyarados, Cramorant, at some point you can have the TM T-Wave and a mushroom use them for Stunfisk and Zebstrika. Really try to para Palkia (3times) and then Gyarados/Cramorant can manage to deal some damages. Heatmor with Fire Lash can drop Def and in a previous try I'm sure the best way to deal damage is Ice Spinner Cetitan. Probably a better choice than the useless bird.
>>
The game should just give you 25 free rolls every day when you first log in.
You still need to play the game to actually hatch the eggs.
It's a brilliant incentive to keep people playing every day.
>>
>>55782081
>log in
>log off
>log in
>log off
>start up saturday run with 175 eggs in the bank
I still like it
>>
>>55781817
>Can saves be transferred from online to this?
yes. in the menu you are able to export your save and your 3 current runs (lets you share a current seed)
you can transfer your save to your own personal server
>>
>>55782031
Yeah and I have beaten the daily run 3 times today.
>>
>browser app
>account based
>gachashit
I only play games made by people with dignity
>>
>>55782103
the account doesn't need any email or anything it is just because the game is sever side. Also it is open source so you can literally run your own server
>>
>>55782070
Thanks but I'm screwed
>>
>1250 boss is shiny eternatus
fuck you.
>>
>>55782103
grass is literally a gacha so i guess you never play pokemon
>>
>>55781976
It's over
>>
>>55782103
> browser app
Why do zoomtards think every webpage is an "app"?
>>
>>55782131
they're all itoddlers
>>
>>55781986
I rerolled 3x on fl5 and didnt get it
>>
>>55782131
While I agree it is retarded in general "webapp" is actually correct here
>>
>>55782143
What were your exact moves? Did you catch all the mons?
>>
>>55782143
>he actually thought the most obvious retarded bait ever was real
Hey were do you live? I got a couple of bridges to sell you
>>
>>55782158
Idk I just noticed that zoomies call any site an "app" for some reason. Even if they are accessing it through a regular browser. It's just something weird I noticed.
>>
>>55782081
lmao fuck off
keep your dailies outta this shit
>>
>>55782169
The other anon is correct. It is because zoomers grew up with phones and think everything you do is an "app". Only software is an application. Web portals for example are obviously NOT fucking webapps
>>
>>55782184
you can really tell which anons are gacha-brained and which ones arent
>>
>>55782103
>account based
its literally only user + pw like this is 2004
>>
>>55782199
fun fact sam has literally been around since then. Sam is old school fomo
>>
File: Captura.png (29 KB, 1555x855)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>55781949
>>
File: Captura.png (106 KB, 1563x864)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>55782235
Finally got my gardevorite.
Btw, anyone wanna rate my team?
>>
>>55782244
>mega AND Gmax before 200
>3 legends
luckshitter tier
>>
>>55782201
Sam, if you are going to post her, at least be a proud namefag
>>
>>55782250
>her
didn't his wife leave him?
>>
>>55782244
i dont think i've ever had such a highroll
>>
>>55782259
legend spawn rate is 1.6% so... Yeah that is a wild highroll
>>
>>55782255
guy's most notable creations revolve around yume nikki and pokemon. you assume he's ever felt love?
>>
>>55782278
he stopped PTD because he had a kid with his wife
>>
>>55782248
>>55782259
>>55782264
Didn't knew legends where so rare, I even KOed a Zapdos. Kyurem was my starter in this run so he doesn't count (got him from an egg)
>>
>>55782282
>even KOd a zados
so to tally your high roll
>3 legends at 1.6%
>2 form changes which are 1/3 runs usually
even among high rolls that is a high roll.
>>
File: Captura.png (5 KB, 225x124)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>55782286
>Actually 4 form changes
I got both the Dark Stone and Light Stone for Kyurem. The Dark Stone turned him into the Zekrom form, and the Light Stone just bugged out
>>
>>55782304
>wasted this luck on classic
lol. How badly did you slap the last 5 floors?
>>
>>55782281
different sams, aren't they? unless it's been confirmed by the guy in the discord or smth that they're the same guy it just doesn't seem to make sense to me. ptd sam is...doing some shit in roblox, apparently? divorce must've hit pretty hard
https://twitter.com/sam_snd_games
>>
>>55782316
>wasted this luck on classic
I don't even know if I have unlocked another gamemode yet
>How badly did you slap the last 5 floors?
EZ. Also, do E4 members appear out of nowhere?
>>
Fag duck in the new daily
>>
>>55782321
some discordfag in these threads said it was the same sam so I am going off of them
>>55782375
180-190 is E4 champion boss rush
>>
Level 5 is impossible in the new daily
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.png (114 KB, 1841x1035)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>Lycanroc dies
>give him a rare candy
>this happens
Fuck
>>
>>55782421
refresh the page
>>
File: Captura.png (99 KB, 1556x831)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
I think my luck just got up again bros

>>55782388
>180-190 is E4 champion boss rush
oh I see now thanks
>>
>>55782440
How in the fuck aren't you done yet?
>>
>>55782419
Nvm
>>
>>55782419
Nigger you have blissey who hard walls the fight. I went from 32 health to full off of it
>>
>two quaxwell in the first 10 floors
oh boy
>>
>>55782494
aqua step does a lot of damage
>>
>First boss with Basculon adaptability and whatever this game's bullshit damage formula is

xDDDD
>>
>>55782514
does yours have fishious rend? Because that is an option
>>
>>55782523
No I mean any time I run into that cocksucker I lose because I don't bring grass types like a tard and somehow Voltorb can't one shot a level 13 Pokemon with Spark because??????
>>
if you fuse a shiny on top of a non-shiny, the fusion is shiny. i know this. but if you fuse a non-shiny on top of a shiny, is it shiny or not? asking for a friend.
>>
>>55782536
no?
>>
File: pkr1.jpg (277 KB, 1657x926)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
what are the odds? palkia fused with reshiram lmao
>>
>>55782546
well, i did it anyway and the result was a shiny. but thanks for the misinfo pal.
>>
>>55782568
I was guessing. Should have been more clear
>>
>>55782536
>>55782568
I'm curious about fusing 2 shinies of different variants. I have a red and yellow in a run rn and if I get a splice I might see what happens. I would hate to brick my shop with less shinies
>>
>have super fang
>think I can clear half a boss' HP bar and bypass threshold
>"no fuck you get cucked"
FUCK YOU
>>
File: Shiny Kitty.png (100 KB, 1819x1015)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
Oh baby
>>
>>55782660
w-wew
>>
>>55782660
thanks doc
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (29 KB, 450x462)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>55781924
>Passed up on a mega band in my last run for this exact reason
>immediately a wild Scizor appears in the next battle
>>
So is there like a thief ball or something in this game?
>>
>>55782778
no lol. Not yet at least. I would be ok with a snag ball though
>>
>>55782761
i never pass up on the mega ring or dmax band, even if i don't have an applicable mon, solely for the reason that they can show up again and waste a rogue-tier roll.
>>
is zoroark-hisui in this game? i swear i've seen every other hisui form but not this fucker.
>>
>>55782831
yeah, but the little shit is a very rare encounter in the snowy forest. you have better luck hatching h-zorua from rare eggs.
>>
>>55782831
yup
but it only spawns in the snowy forest biome AND it has to be dusk or nighttime also its a super rare spawn

>The time of day cycles with a loop of 40 waves: It is Day for 15 waves, Dusk for 5 waves, Night for 15 waves, then Dawn for 5 waves.

At the start of a run, the time of day is randomly set to a multiple of 5 in the loop. Thus the first time-change happens either after wave 5, or after wave 15.
>>
>>55782871
just gotta hope for an egg then, got it.
>>
>>55782879
>>55782879
>but it only spawns in the snowy forest biome AND it has to be dusk or nighttime also its a super rare spawn
some evolutions mechanics based on locations and time make them undesirable to use
>https://wiki.pokerogue.net/doku.php?id=gameplay:evolutions
>>
>>55782923
most of those aren't too bad
>>
>Daily has Quaxly
Passive
>Dancer (N)
is it even worth farming today?
>>
>>55783006
quaxly is probably the worse gen 9 starter. The other 2 are power houses in their own right
>>
>hatch regigigas from a legendary egg
>god damn it
>turns out it came with skill swap as an egg move
i'm still probably not using this but fuck if that aint funny as shit
>>
>>55783016
good for fusing tho
>>
>>55783016
Me too buddy. I was debating carrying it to e-max to just take a nap on him
>>
>>55783012
it doesnt help that it has water/fighting anger point competition in tauros
>>
>>55782820
Would it be like the normal Pokéball's catch rate, or maybe something inbetween Great and Ultra Ball's catch rates?
>>
>>55783006
If this ever gets a forced double battle mode then dancer is probably one of the more broken abilities available. But autistically farming a Pokemon that might be useful in a future version of a FotM browser game is possibly one of the worst wastes of time known to man.
>>
>>55783102
The last thing I want is more item bloat. The shop sucks as is already
>>
>Hatch Lugia from egg
Man now I feel like even if I win it won't count lol
>>
File: Did not factor that in.jpg (287 KB, 770x887)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>55783111
But you don't buy Pokéballs from the shop
>>
>>55783110
NEET here
>>
>boss gallade sets psychic terrain and proceeds to spam quick guard
cute retard AI
>>
>>55783154
shhhh. No bulli.
>>
>>55783154
>get to a floor 1500+ boss
>its only attacking move is tackle
this game is funny sometimes
>>
File: IMG_4742.jpg (584 KB, 1179x674)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
This was Sabrina’s ace. I’d laugh but the reviver seed meant it actually did damage which is more than everything else she had
>>
>>55783185
>it still kills you
>>
File: IMG_4746.jpg (505 KB, 1179x666)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>55783213
Anyways that’s my third win.
>Miraidon
Did literally everything outside of catching mons sometimes.
>Excadrill
Let me spam Parabolic Charge in double battles and not kill off everything I owned, which wouldn’t matter anyways
>everything else
Existed. Registeel showed up on fight 172 when I thought the last fight that could give a catchable legendary was 170, which was a surprise
Also level caps are for nerds
Look at this mo
>>
>>55783227
>not having a ghost type
>>
>>55783244
miraidon is probably the most overtuned mon by a mile for classic. Mine has a dogshit nature and single digit IVs but dragon energy so it wipes literally every single battle in one shot. I had 2 pickup mons and dumped every single berry on it and Mirai murdered everything
>>
>>55783244
how is yours level 230 in classic? How the FUCK did you get that many rare candys?
>>
>>55783264
got a few candy jars and rerolled for candies, i assume.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 553x310)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
post stats
>>
>>55783264
I had 5 candy jars show up that run.
Also I had 3 X Special Attack going into the final boss fight.
Miraidon somehow managed to die before E-Max did (twice) and I had to finish it off with Excadrill Drill Runs. Not broken enough 0/10 shitmon
>>
>>55783301
literally how? My miraidon oneshots stage one with one sp atk+ and 2 shots phase 2
>>
>Decide to play
>Game freezes after killing Bidoof and Rookidee hitting level 4
>>
>>55783305
It got a 2 stage spDEF boost. It was barely alive to be fair (and then used Recover so it was no longer barely alive).
>>
>>55783332
e-max doesnt have recover???
>>
File: pokerogue stats 4.23.24.png (33 KB, 1580x892)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>55783282
>>
>last endless run 1750 eternatus was the first speed bump, took a few turns even at +6
>this time i killed it in one hit at +0
god damn how hard did they nerf this mode
>>
>>55783360
what you use last time vs this time?
>>
>>55783429
last time was spectrier, this time i'm running a pheromosa/ursaluna fusion since boosts don't carry over to eternatus fights anymore.
>>
fighting champ Hau now
Calm Mind + Twister was a good starting movepool. Drago Energy with Dragon's Maw is nice
>>
>>55783360
also i just noticed that the status infliction buffs are all but gone.
at this point last run i had 5 of each, now i have only one and it's only paralysis.
good change i guess but lum berries are infinite anyway so it doesnt matter too much.
>>
>An unseen force is preventing the use of pokeballs
>>
>>55783572
no fun allowed.
>>
>use corviknight
>get gmax shroom
>use it
>later get roost tm
>gmax corviknight can't learn roost
epic epIC EPIC
>>
>won
>despite pulling celesteela and excadrill my run was hard carried by wormadam-trash of all things
it really do be like that sometimes
>>
>>55783579
>forgot pic
>>
File: 1708224408511371.png (221 KB, 2355x1324)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>55783625
i feel your pain, bud.
>>
got a clear
3 x sp defs and 6 calm minds with a pickup slave feeding items to Regi is an easy Eternatus stomp
>>
All I want is a single player showdown.
>>
>>55783632
>https://wiki.pokerogue.net/doku.php?id=gameplay:unlockables
still hidden how to get him
>>
>>55783638
i'd be very surprised if they ever let you have eternatus, given how ungodly overpowered having your own e-max would be.
>>
>cancer website but moxie quaxly today
>>
>>55783006
It gave me Moxie Duck, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>55783663
>https://www.reddit.com/r/pokerogue/comments/1cbnivw/daily_run_423_3_binacle_dweble_2_possible/
aqua step + moxie could be fun. as a second pokemon in a splice it would pass on fighting type, moxie, and aqua step too
good starter
>>
>>55783651
just don't let you e-max like in SwSh
>>
>make it to E-Max at 2000
>it only lives a turn because it rolled the random endure chance
hot damn.
i think i'm done for the night, can't wait to wake up and have endless changed yet again.
>>
>>55782440
SURELY you smash e-max with that team... Right anon???
>>
File: last team.jpg (366 KB, 1616x908)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
That Mega Slowbro is a fucking hero, he spammed Psychic until hist last breath, hit Eternatus one last time before falling to poison
>>
File: 1689366970879648.gif (1.94 MB, 338x371)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
So I can't play the offline version because of a node.js error. Can someone provide me the offline files so I don't need to run the online updater? Is there a way to set/increase text scrolling speed to insta?
>>
got splice early in a run and maybe made a bad choice
>>
File: 1702882489645932.png (80 KB, 1249x706)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
I didn't know you can PP stall Eternatus. Toxapex barely survived its 3rd Struggle and was my last mon.
>>
Man I hate the gacha rate, I'm never gonna get a legend from this shit.
>>
File: IMG_4003.jpg (632 KB, 1170x655)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
11th run & I finally got 1st clear. RNG was hell bent on me sticking to only encountering Water & Ice Pokemon back to back.
>>
File: IMG_4004.jpg (311 KB, 957x952)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>55784446
And here’s the rest of the team. Avaalug continues to be the MVP when it comes to filtering Rayquaza & other dragon types holy shit. If it wasn’t for his bulk I would have never passed the last rival battle.
>>
>get a master ball early on
>no legendary or shiny
>currently at floor 180
My luck is pure trash
>>
>>55784556
And to top it off the E4 is a repeat despite me only having fought two sets of them so far. Fuck the progression in this shit.
>>
File: pkr2.jpg (356 KB, 1669x917)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
lol?
>>
>doing daily
>actually going pretty well, Jumpluff keeps letting me catch literally everything I run into and Quavalal + Gyarados can sweep everything into oblivion
>several Rogue Balls in storage
>a Master Ball of all things in storage
>fight 50
>a Mewtwo
>immediately hit the button labeled “Master Ball” because fuck dealing with that
>it doesn’t work
Fuck.
I managed to beat it down by having Jumpluff Memento it and then pummeling it down with Malamar’s Foul Play until it died but come on I have a fucking Master Ball let me use it on the thing it was designed to catch
I’m slightly disappointed
>>
>>55784573
How do you even parse wtf is going on
>>
>>55784735
you bring a pokemon with unnerve and safely ignore 90% of the shit on screen
>>
File: 219304.jpg (108 KB, 466x648)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>So comfy with the tcg that I took dynamax band thinking crobat could use it
>>
>>55784721
>memento
>then foul play
Did you at least have swagger too?
>>
>>55784721
Am I the only one here that used Leech Seed Jumpluff + Blissey to stall out Mewtwo? I thought that was obviously what you were supposed to do.
>>
>>55785047
I still haven't done it. Getting past 20 or so is aids
>>
>>55784573
what the FUCK is going on
>>
>daily challenge
>round 4 quaxel has super effective move on every mon you have or could have caught so far and can easily oneshot anything not full hp
good stuff
>>
>>55785142
Just catch it
>Binacle: swap to skiploom, fairy wind, sleep powder, PokeBall, potion the skiploom
>Binacle: sleep powder, PokeBall, ether skiplooms sleep powder
>Dweble: sleep powder, PokeBall, take PokeBall
>Quaxwell: sleep powder, PokeBall, sleep powder PokeBall x2 (yes I know it's a waste of PokeBalls, but it only works wasting them, this time)
>>
>>55785158
>just follow this predetermined route a bunch of autists on discord brute force the minute the challenge drops
sorry I have some degree of shame
>>
>>55785161
no you don't
>>
>>55785161
thats just to round 4. After that do whatever. I caught it myself after the challenge dropped but it was more messy and resulted in half my team dying. Once you are past round 20 this challenge is a breeze
>>
File: 1682893803136692.png (89 KB, 2407x1352)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
I'm surprised it worked
The stats and HP got copied too, he one shot magearna but dynamax cannons on my ditto did like 30%
>>
>>55785223
>dynamax cannons on my ditto did like 30%
unironically thought it would do more. Miraidon dragon energy at +0 does 2 bars
>>
>>55785241
cannons from him
My ditto's dynamax cannons only did 1 bar actually, but it was easy to brute force with recover
>>
>>55785249
since when did emax have recover? I have only ever seen him use poison point/dmax cannon/flamethrower
>>
>>55785158
the trainer battle is just switch to blissey and spam echoed voice
you may as well catch the marenie candy on fl6
the fl7 double battle isnt worth scripting unless you are going for passive Sandyghast (sandstream). If you go quawell there you end up with way more quax candy than you need while getting marenie
>>
>>55785278
It was his fourth move
He used it in a previous run of mine
>>
>>55785295
weird he has never used it in my 5 full runs. I guess I fuck him up faster than he wants to use it. Does recover refill 2+of his bars?
>>
>technician salt cure
>>
>>55785158
>>55785161
i caught it in a great ball, more than one way to skin a cat
>>
>>55785302
i think it's 3? i noticed that he doesn't like to use it even if he's at low health
>>
>>55784573
same thing happened to me with keldeo.
>>
>>55785302
recover fills half his health pool. i am vividly aware of this because my first encounter with him was blind and i didn't know about his item suck, so he sucked 3 leppas off my garganacl and recovered four fucking times.
>>
the gift should have been a guaranteed legendary egg not 25 common eggs
I hate this gacha shit
>>
>>55785598
Starting with legendaries shouldn’t even be a thing it’s super gay
>>
>>55785602
why? most legendaries are shittier than regular mons.
>>
>>55785602
it would be fine if it worked like emerald rogue does where starting with a legendary lets all trainers have the potential to roll legendaries right from the start
you can roll up to gym 1 winona at level 15 and she whips out rayquaza on your ass
>>
>>55785610
Sorry I should clarify I mean Restricted Pokemon
>>
>>55785598
I've gotten completely fucked by rng my entire time playing this. I'm not sure if I'm gonna complete my current run cause it just doesn't feel rewarding when I have to deal with the last 20 floors still with a repeat e4 and champion so no extra vouchers to get a bunch of shit eggs from.
>>
>>55785619
if you want eggs play endless. simple as that.
>>
>>55785626
I don't think I have any of the shit that lets you get super high up there.
>>
>>55785626
>mega rayquaza clicks outrage
>new endless update cures confusion
>hmpf
>>
>>55785633
you don't need meta strats to get to high levels. just take something with unnerve, an early carry, a pickup mon (or reset until you can catch one), and as many shinies as you can fit in. if you don't have shinies it's not a big deal, you'll just have a slower start.
>>
>>55785665
My unnerve mon is just galvantula
>>
>>55785721
nothing wrong with that. just take a strong special attacker carry and use it until you start to snowball, then fuse it on top of galvantula for unnerve when you get the chance. for ease of snowballing you ideally want a normal type somewhere in there, but there's not a lot in the way of strong special attacker normal types so if you don't have one then don't worry about it and pick the strongest thing you have.
>>
>been grinding for fug for like a week
>just geting to space is aids
>chance of gettting him after you are in space is extremely low
I hate this shit. Grinding just to get the mon is aids then I need another dozen candy to get unnerve
>>
>>55785762
Why normal types?
>>
Is Endless like the “real game” you have to beat classic to unlock or what?
>>
>>55785795
Yes you have to beat classic to unlock endless. Endless is a placeholder grind mode
>>
>do another Miraidon classic run
>end up catching so many things with Vivillion that Miraidon becomes underleveled
>almost wipe to the 145 rival fight and only don’t due to a focus band proc
>>
>>55785794
enemies generate type-boosting held items based on what moves they have, and most things are gonna have a normal type move in their moveset somewhere. this means you get a LOT of silk scarves, which in turn means normal types are significantly stronger than the rest until they hit the stack cap of 99 and others can start to (very slowly) catch up.
the difference is such that even if you aren't a normal type you'll probably want swift or hyper voice just for how much stronger they'll be than the rest of your kit.
>>
File: 1713638052950151.gif (3.16 MB, 350x316)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB GIF
>run into mesprit in endless mode
>impossible to catch without master ball

feels bad man
>>
>>55785929
I catch plenty of legendaries in endless without master balls thoughever.
>>
>>55785935
yeah im sure you always have 20 rogue balls on you
>>
>>55785721
>elec web + sticky web
nice unnerve mon anon
>>
>>55785768
Try putting staryu on your team for Illuminate
>>
>have shiny buizel
>cost of 3 makes it hard to fit into a competent team
>guaranteed buizel candy on fl14 of daily
the carpal tunnel isnt worth it
>>
>>55785929
>endless
bro why don't you have master balls
>>
File: 1689369880658849.png (223 KB, 2355x1324)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
just ran into a vespiquen fused with... itself?
didn't know that was possible.
>>
File: 1709404721751422.png (2 KB, 252x245)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>finally getting shat on by enough damage and resist tokens that I'm basically playing a game of "RNG or Master Ball" every time I get a singles boss with like 10 fucking bars of health that isn't weak to my STAB
It was a good run with this stupid ass G-Max Inteleon, but I don't think I'm getting past the E-Max Eternatus of 2000 like this.
>>
>>55786012
how many mystic water are you rocking right now?
>>
>>55786012
if ur wondering what mon ppl use to get the furthest in endless, its regigigas + sturdy gargancl
protect/saltcure/stoss/nightshade
>>
>>55786026
28, I'm aware I could do so much better but RNG isn't putting out all that much without making me spend bullshit amounts of money or playing black hole roulette.
Likewise I'm not running anything completely perfect either, poor bastard only had enough IVs to afford 19 Calciums.
>>
>>55786031
nta but i thought of annihilape + garganacl on my own kek
which one of those gets night shade as an egg move?
>>
>>55786011
kek, what a zoomer thing to do
>>55785984
the point economy makes it hard to take legendaries and shinies if you dont have a shiny legendary nor low cost shiny
>>
>>55786050
>28
ouch.
you should be closing in on 99 by the time 2000 rolls around, especially with water being a common type. i didn't realize until my second run that enemies had such huge stacks of items, and it's a real game changer.
now it might technically be optimal to stall with black hole every time you run into mons with the desired items, but i prefer to just catch them and transfer their items over.
waste of master balls/potential rare candies, but saves an assload of time.
>>
>>55786056
neither, regi just gets it as TM, regi learns stoss by level up (regi also gets minds eye as passive which spares the need for night shade opening up another moveslot as well)
>>
>>55786076
>regi gets both
oh so there are moveset changes then
i thought it was just egg moves
>>
>>55786075
Yeah, I can probably do better next run now that I know more of what the hell to focus in on. As is I'm just scooping up any shinies and rares I find since I know my downfall's inevitable.
>>
>>55786092
that's exactly how my first run ended, though i did manage to flinch hax my way through eternamax only to learn that post-2000 enemies heal 30% HP a turn innately and it suddenly became nearly impossible to progress.
thankfully they changed that in the recent update to endless.
>>
>>55785827
I mean you would need thief too for this setup to work right? The rewards screen gives completely different shit than the held items off enemies
>>
>>55785940
>>55785929
literal skill issue
>>
>>55786122
>getting good balls
>skill
>>
>>55786125
just lob balls nigga. As long as they don't have a healing move or recoil it is easy even with great balls
>>
>>55786128
cool story
this mesprit had rest
>>
>>55786129
>this mesprit had rest
welp. Get lobbing and save scumming
>>
>Found out that Porygon is in one of the Laboratory. Never went here before
>Got the map very early. Never got the choice after the Factory.
>Got the choice for wave 180
>Didn't found this fucker
I hate this game sometimes.

Unrelated question but is here a point for Endless Spliced? Like a real one not just "haha funny color and funny BST/Moveset"
>>
Can you move items between Pokemon somehow?
>>
>>55786139
>Unrelated question but is here a point for Endless Spliced?
not really. It is just a less consistent endless
>>55786141
transfer button after any battle
>>
I'm playing this for the first time and WHY IS IT SO HARD
>>
>>55786150
bit of a learning curve for the mechanics relating to it specifically, even if you know pokemon in general
>>
>>55786115
pickup grabs items that enemies held, so you get their items that way. if a mon isn't your carry or your fusion target, it should either be shiny, have pickup, or both. if you don't have shiny pickup mons, make them with fusion when you get the chance.
as you progress enemies will have larger stacks of type-boosting items, so you can switch to catching them and transferring their items to your carry instead of relying on pickup RNG.
>>
>>55786150
>WHY IS IT SO HARD
it isn't. Just the first run is.
>>
>>55786159
>pickup grabs items that enemies held
well thats retarded. I thought it was completely random. Welp calyrex-3 shineis and 2 pickup mons it is
>>
>>55786150
Only starters worth a shit from the original haul are those from Alola, Galar and Paldea. Use them to whatever your preferences are to try and survive until you can start catching useful shit, which will both improve your current run and give you more starter options for future runs. Focus your egg vouchers on the move gacha, egg moves make most starter team Pokemon infinitely more usable.
>>
>>55786146
Where is the transfer button?
>>
>>55786185
post a screenshot and I'll circle it for you
>>
>>55786170
Bad advice on the gacha. You should focus on shiny since ironically enough the rare egg moves are almost always built around the hidden natures
>>
>>55786191
Is it supposed to be on pokemon screen?
>>
>>55786218
no its on the shop screen after a fight, bottom right
>>
>>55786208
some egg move pools are builh for HA or (N) abilities.
Horsea gets spacial rend which sounds awesome with Sniper but Sniper (N)
>>
What biome is this motherfucker located in?
>>
>>55786229
Oh I see thank you it blends in
>>
>>55780554
Game's fun but it's just making me wish Emerald Rogue got updated with Gen 9 mons already. Pokerogue gets too sloggy after the first few runs and you're just farming candies/egg gacha/endless
>>
>>55786230
that is my point thank you for iterating
>>
>>55786235
seabed as a rare encounter.
>>
>>55786275
>rare encounter.
at least I can loop seabed chasing volcano
thanks
>>
>>55785940
i mean yeah the game keeps giving them to me and there's nothing worth catching while climbing normally
my last run i probably had over 200 of them
>>
Damn I'm at floor 175 and the game is like not really fighting back at all anymore
>>
>>55786352
floor 50-180 is piss easy. 180-190 is a check to make sure you have an ok team. 195/200 are the endgame
>>
>>55786352
game is a slog fr
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 2352x973)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>start endless
>masterball floor 1
oh yeah
>>
>>55786363
frfr on dog fo shizza mah nigga
>>
>>55786371
over 9000 all your winrar is you rawr xD
>>
>>55786011
Jesus fucking shit those levels.
>>
whats the fastest time you guys beat classic in?
>>
>>55786391
Endless is kinda dumb were candy jars get ridiculous wince rare candies let you go over the level cap. After floor 800 or so you start outpacing enemies by a mile and with a good unnerve mon you can kinda just go until you get bored
>>
>>55786377
You just won the internet
>>
File: Spoiler Image (82 KB, 1733x961)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
What is this no fun allowed bullshit
>>
>>55786461
You just CAN'T okay?!
>>
>>55786461
Paradox is eggs only. Yes they can roll as shiny too
>>
>>55786461
just use the glitch to catch it anyway
>>
>>55786480
>just use the glitch to catch it anyway
Speak noe
>>
File: IMG_4750.jpg (721 KB, 1179x699)
721 KB
721 KB JPG
Thanks to a Baton I was able to have Vivillion spam Quiver Dance 6 times and then give it to Miraidon, at which point the first dragon energy managed to drop him to his last health bar
Holy fuck I’m actually amazed that wasn’t a 1shot
>>
>>55786531
I am also shocked it didn't one shot considering +1 was doing 2 bars. Might be hard coded to not be one shotable in classic
>>
>>55786531
phase 1 can't go below its first bar since it has a scripted transition into phase 2 on the last bar
>>
File: ok then.png (83 KB, 1726x967)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>55786531
Lol I just beat him for the first time too.
Stored power go brrr
>>
>>55786531
Back when Miraidon had calm mind in lieu of recover as an egg move you could calm mind 6x to his face in the first phase
>>
>>55786590
Stats reset between phases I thought
>>
File: Spoiler Image (141 KB, 1400x700)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
not that I'm gay or anything but are battle bond or delta species in the game?
>>
>>55786617
the frog is implemented, but the ability for it is not yet. so basically, you can't get it right now.
>>
File: 1683792728190318.png (668 KB, 841x849)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>enemy holds on with sturdy
>sigh
>next turn
>enemy braced itself!
STOP WASTING MY TIME AAAAA
>>
>Start endless mode for the first time
>First boss is a level 13 Archaludon with Stamina

Yeah well fuck you too
>>
>pg 9
so this fotm game didnt last even a month
>>
File: 1706230401876938.gif (1.81 MB, 254x192)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
>>55786808
>retarded faggot doesn't know what a bump limit is
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAA ALL MY SHINIES SUCK DICK AND EVEN WITH A THIRD CHEESE MON TO CARRY JUST TWO IT'S A STRUGGLE
>>
>broke 1 million attack
beginning to grow concerned for my sanity here
>>
>>55786808
like 13k people are playing it
i doubt i'll keep playing it for long though, pretty much the opposite of what i want in a roguelite. too much meta-progression and grinding.
neat idea though, someone else could execute it much better
>>
>>55786829
same honestly
i hope emerald rogue gets that big update soon
>>
>Fighting rival
>Have G-Max Inceleon
>Every time, she's swapped off her opening Sceptile because of my ice beam
>The one time she doesn't, he fucking leafstorms my goddamn lizard and I get swept by a goddamn Rayquaza
THIS GAME IS SUCH A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
File: 1701892685897034.png (13 KB, 726x334)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>
>>55786841
so do all ya'll niggas complaining about one bad turn in a fight not know that you can enable retries in the settings?
if it's literally an option in the game it's not cheating :^)
>>
>>55786829
I would mind the focus on meta pogression a lot less if it wasn't so painfully slow
>>
is it weird that this game has taught me more about competitive battling than my entire life playing the actual games and also watching smogon players on youtube?
>>
>>55786874
i'd mind it less if there was literally any point to the metaprogression whatsoever. the game's easy enough once you know how it works, even with the default starters. it's not like the average person is gonna have to keep grinding out strong starters just to stand a chance against the final boss or anything like that, you can beat it in a few hours and then... grind for starters and passives and shinies to make the game easier? it makes no sense.
>>
>>55782812
Snag Machine would be a sweet Master Ball tier item. I'd even take needing to find Snag Balls afterwards to limit usage.
>>
>>55786871
>Retries
Mama didn't raise no bitch, just a retard, I'm not gonna run back my mistakes.
>>
>>55783213
E
>>
with shiny and legendary encounters being so shit and the first 25 battles being so hard, I should take the candy here right?
>>
>>55786897
take the master ball nigga
if you just barely limp through a rival fight or something you can skip the boss by masterballing it and get the free heal with no risk
a rare candy that early will mean literally nothing in two minutes
>>
>>55786887
well I wanna see cool stuff and getting stronger is cool
>>
>>55786897
> first 25 battles being so hard
Mewoth dolis the first 50 floors
>>
>>55786905
that's what metaprogression is, dumbass. my problem wasn't that it exists, it's that there's nothing to fucking do with it.
>>
>>55786923
and my point was that this is a bit of a silly complaint. why catch any pokemon aside from the best? because it's fun. it would be neat to have more reason to minxmax, but for the time being it is a sufficient motivator in itself
>>
>fusion items are extra rare
But why
>>
>>55786939
can you elaborate on why you find someone disliking the current system of "mindlessly beat up the same extremely easy pokemon over and over for days on end hoping to RNG your way into setups that let you do the same thing you've been doing but easier" to be a silly complaint?
or are you just the dev/one of his discord cocksuckers here to damage control against anyone who says anything not 100% positive about the current state of the game?
i saw you shill this on /v/ with the exact some opening image so don't fucking lie to me, i know his goons are here.
>>
>>55786910
>your meowth does
>>
>>55786959
you're on a board dedicated to playing the exact same game for children with slight visual tweaks for 30 years
>>
>>55786967
so you're a goon, got it.
see you in the next totally organic shill thread!
>>
>>55786959
lol I'm not anyone and I'm also not the fucking OP
and I literally said that the progression is way too slow right now. I just think the way you describe it, in that any progression is pointless unless there's something actually requiring minmax, super strong teams, is not really valid. I grind right now because I want to have a cool starter team of three shinies so I can get really good items and see how far I can push stuff. I've beaten the game before a couple of times, but I don't just want to do it with whatever cheese and/or op shit does it, that's boring. And like I said just with pokemon catching, there's an inherent appeal is collecting stuff and doing "the same thing over and over" with dfifferent mons.
>>
>>55786969
i like how you complain about there being nothing to do but will not only keep playing but also keep posting in threads about this
>>
lets make a new op but this time dedicated to suggestions to new updates

since Sam is here we might as well be heard
>>
>>55786971
>I want to have a cool starter team of three shinies so I can get really good items
take it from me nigga you can't
even with six shinies i couldn't find the fusion splicers for three runs in a row
the game is fucked man you are literally wasting your time for the promise of future fun that will never come
>>
>>55786983
ok well I'd like to see it for myself because I already get plenty of red rolls in the first 5 levels with only 1-2 shinies
>>
>>55786977
>y-you'll play it anyway!
i'm playing emerald rogue right now, the vastly superior pokemon roguelike. but thanks for getting so unbelievably defensive over a tiny bit of criticism, i'll make sure to keep shitting up your shill threads now that i know it hurts your feelings.
>>
>>55786897
....no
>>
>>55786983
>the promise of future fun that will never come
I just want a co-op mode so I can play different modes in triple and rotation battles with a buddy (not in a gay way)
>>
>>55786983
why are you even in this thread
>>
>>55786987
ok but tell your headmate to not have too much fun and be sure to take your meds
>>
>>55786987
why not fuck with their discord instead of bothering .1% of the fanbase here lol
>>
>>55787008
we already banned him from the 'cord, why do you think he moved his melty over here lol
>>
>>55786999
nigga what
im in this thread because i played this game thought it was kinda lame and saw this thread on the front page
>>
>how is their no emerald-like battle factory 3v3 mode
>>
do legendaries appear most in classic or endless?
>>
>>55786884
Yes because this game teaches you to play badly
>>
>>55787014
so you go into the threads of every game you find lame? must keep you busy
>>
>>55786884
>watching smogon players on youtube
too much free time
>>
>>55787032
more in endless there are also many in endless you can't get in classic, although if you are looking for a specific legendary that is in classic, then classic would be better (though catching it could be difficult)
>>
>>55787032
as usual with this game if you want something endless is your only option
more eggs more legendaries and you'll be rocking 4x shiny charm for max shiny chance
>>
>>55786884
playing in general teaches you more than watching since it forces you to apply what you know
ingame won't teach you much unless its like battle tower
although this game won't help you beat other people, they don't play so predictably

also pvp pokerogue when
>>
>>55787050
unless you have every leader and especially every elite four cleared, classic gives more eggs
>>
>>55787059
literally just wrong?
you can bang out 250 floors in endless in 45 min if you dont care about minmaxing so that you can continue past 2000, and easily get 70-90 eggs in that time
play the game retard
>>
>>55787066
>just clear 2000 floors lmao
>>
File: wonderwomanlaughing.jpg (43 KB, 463x510)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>my first epic egg hatches
>it's Regieleki
>it has Ice Beam as it's egg move

I guess I just win now. Let's start a run and see what happens.

>Supercell Slam as a TM on the second stage
>mfw
>>
>>55787074
>reading comprehension
i said you DON'T clear 2000 floors, you absolute fucking retard
>>
>>55787080
in what world do you get 70-90 eggs in 250 floors
where are the vouchers coming from
>>
>starters dont have their pledge moves with phys/spec swap as egg moves
>>
>>55787086
vouchers come from the shops, retard
dont tell me you literally haven't played endless?
>>
>>55787097
in what world do you roll this many premium vouchers
>>
>>55787100
a world where i have six shinies because it's fucking endless you goddamn retard
>>
>>55787106
can we have more than 6 shinies on a team by splicing different variant's?
>>
>>55787113
I get what you mean, but it still counts as 6 pokemon in your party, so no it doesn't help
>>
Is it crashing for anyone else?
>>
>>55787129
yeah, i can't progress. crashes and restarts whenever i move to the next battle.
>>
>>55787129
yeah it's not just you, they said it on discord

they just did an update (less than 5 mins ago) but it fucked shit up, working on a fix
>>
>>55787150
I am going to personally take offense to their mistake.
>>
>>55787150
why in god's name are there no patch notes on the site?
>>
>>55787156
already fixed, working again
>>
>>55787161
cuz the game is very new is my guess and are busy making other things
there's a discord changelog but that it for now
>>
>>55787163
I'm going to take personal offense to this undermining my previous comment.
>>
I wish game just used default xp share mechanic instead of this stupid item stacking shit lol you HAVE to play like a Toddler playing gen 1 early game with one Pokemon
>>
is there another shiny event going on or something? i've gotten 5 shinies in the last 20 floors.
>>
>>55787235
Just for the first 50 floors or so. Past that you have enough exp shares it is about the same
>>
>>55787235
achievement shop is coming and will change that
>>
Lol I've barely been able to play this shit because I play pokemon go too and it takes all day
>>
>>55787259
>eventually
it would improve the game dramatically. Maybe if they stopped fucking with egg moves for 2 fucking days they could get it done
>>
Hmm, I've got exactly 40 candies for Quaxly, and I got lucky enough to hatch a shiny version earlier. I suppose I should just lower its cost rather than give it a Passive that doesn't even work right now?
>>
>>55787298
does quack even get any dance moves by level up? Regardless it doesn't fucking work right now so just get the cost down
>>
>>55787292
shouldn't take too long regardless
>>
>>55787316
>shouldn't take too long regardless
first fan project?
>>55787313
the only level up dance move it gets is feather dance which is kinda neat I guess. -4 attack is fucking crazy. It does however get Dragon Dance by an egg move so if you have DD it might be worth hoarding
>>
>enemies are starting to spam fissure and sheer cold now
bruh
>>
>>55787326
fun fact: dancer does not work on your own dance moves, only those used by other mons.
>>
>>55787330
Oh so it is giga garbage. Never mind
>>
File: 1712905380623999.png (164 KB, 492x428)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>casual run at 30 vs crusher wake
>guy busts out a gyarados that sweeps my entire team
>figure out a strat to burn it and whittle it down with switches
>finally beat him
>lol servers cant save
>reeee
>wait like an hour
>try again
>strat doesnt quite work right
>have to tinker with different switches
>finally beat him again
>oops didnt save lmao
>mfw
>>
>>55787336
it might be good if there's ever a forced double battles mode, but that's a big if. and i hear there's supposed to be a re-do of the candy system as well, so i'd just avoid unlocking dancer entirely.
>>
>>55787346
>save scumming that early in a run
Just take the loss and do it again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.