[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1678137723575.jpg (59 KB, 606x599)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Don't see him discussed very much. How do we feel about him?
>>
>>55781369
He's probably immortal or a god?
>>
He's my favorite champion.
>>
He gets cucked by N in his own game, then replaced with a child in the sequel. That’s why he’s not fondly remembered.
>>
>>55781369
The GOAT
>>
He's kind of a nothing champion, but that's also kind of the point of him so he's fine and fits his role well enough. He's really probably the most middle of the road champion, if you're doing worse than him you've really fucked up. I'd personally say he's right under the slightly underwhelming Lance (or maybe Wallace depending on how I'm feeling that day), and right above the "attempts an idea but scuffs it super hard" Leon. For the record my bottom two are Geeta who is fucking terrible until the DLC and I'm glad she's technically a twist not-Champion and Diantha who his second worst for doing basically nothing most of the game on top of having a team almost as bad as Geeta.
>>
stupid hair, kinda hot though
>>
>>55781369
sex
>>
>>55781369
His concept was cool but he was a little poorly executed.
>>
>>55783142
It's supposed to look like this (and Volcarona).
>>
File: E0l7nSjVoAApO4C.jpg (125 KB, 674x1200)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Cool dude. He stood his ground and fought the King of Team Plasma despite the disadvantage, and didn't hold any grudges toward him for it. After that, he retired and still teach new trainers how to battle two years later.
>>
File: 1705519635335.png (228 KB, 1127x1303)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>55781369
I like Benga. A shame he will never appear again
>>
>>55781369
He serves his role well enough in the story even if he is a weak champion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.