[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 112979799_p0.png (3.93 MB, 2048x2048)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
Bonfire Bonanza Edition

>I want to learn the game, where do I begin?
Download PTCGL at https://tcg.pokemon.com/en-us/tcgl
The game has a quick tutorial and a bunch of decent decks to get you started against other beginners or against the AI. Some of those decks are very close to meta too. You can also go to your local game store and see if people are playing Pokémon.

>I know how to play, how do I make my own deck?
You have a decent beginner's guide at https://www.justinbasil.com/guide
There's also the old /tcg/ guide at https://imgur.com/a/W4NkOu6
After that, look up meta decks and try to reverse engineer them to see how things work.

>Where to find meta decks?
For big irl events, go to https://limitlesstcg.com/decks
For online events, go to https://play.limitlesstcg.com/decks?game=PTCG
For japanese events, go to https://pokecabook.com/archives/1417

Previous thread: >>55754710

Old /tcg/ pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Ge95YuMA
>>
(another) reprint soon
>>
which ace spec will you run with dragapult?
>>
>>55781492
I like the idea of legacy energy but reset stamp is probably gonna be used the most
>>
File: 045641_T_HAIPAAROMA[1].jpg (226 KB, 750x1047)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>55781492

wouldn't be surprised to see it run this given that Drakloak is good
>>
>>55781513
I was thinking about using the belt against big basics, but I guess defiance or alakazam are good enough.
>>55781549
Looks interesting. It can also grab a xatu
>>
>>55781563
It's tanky enough to live a hit vs basically everything so you can play the 2 shot game while you're gaining bonus prizes off killing their bench. Or yeah alakazam manage damage around to hit the 220 mark. Moon match up with 230 HP and their ohko potential seems pretty bad for dragapult
>>
>>55781591
Yeah, you are right. The hands match-up looks doable too as long as it isn't 2 shotting you.
>moon
We can't even use mist energy since we must manually attach the fire energy. What to do?
>>
>>55781417
WHERE IS HO-OH!?
>>
>>55781621

he's been a pile of ashes for about a decade now

don't worry, he'll revive soon...
>>
>>55781611
Even neo upper energy is still your turn attachment. I don't think there's a way to prevent moon okoing you. Just dealing enough to them so they die in recoil
>>
File: rainbow wing.png (1.12 MB, 1052x632)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>55781643
this is one of my early attempts to make him good but alas it sucked against meta decks
>>
File: 1633443058014.gif (2.92 MB, 300x300)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
I think I hit terminal velocity with TCGL recently, I've been hopping between decks every other day and none of them have clicked for me, I considered running zard and have instead decide to seek institutional help. Anybody have any lists that don't suck shit and I haven't seen a million times before?
>>
>>55781791
try that miraidon/raikou deck from last thread, it's quick and efficient
>>
>>55781861
I thought that was a joke deck lmao, but on a second look I can kinda see the vision. I'll give it a shot once TCGL is back up.
>>
>>55781915
you'll want to go second, it's rare to not have how to switch or for a generator to not pull energies, so you'll always do at least 120 with raikou first turn
>>
File: file.png (3.49 MB, 2048x1152)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
lol weird bug?
i used armarouge's fire-off to move a luminous energy from it to delphox. the done button is greyed out.
it only lets me use eerie glow from that point onward. armarouge disappears forever and we are both softlocked.
>>
>>55782187
Good thing this client is still in beta.
>>
>>55781492
catcher, as always
>>
>trying to get some practice for Indianapolis on ptcgl
>at arceus rank
>all I face are meme decks

this rank change was a mistake
>>
>>55782870
all decks are meme decks if you consider it
>>
>>55782501
You are no fun! Stop driving its price up!
>>
>>55782887
Just buy one already, it's not going to go down. You only need one.
>>
>>55782870
There's no incentive for competitive players to continue playing after hitting arceus rank. So all you have left are the goobers
>>
File: image-638.png (1.04 MB, 600x838)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>55781549
might be useful for his deck
>>
I would like to also decree that I think competitive Gardevoir EX players are fucking retarded for not running Lumineon in a deck that makes or breaks on arven resolving as soon as possible.
>>
>>55783283
B-b-but my buddy catch ability
>>
>>55783283
>that makes or breaks on arven

you haven't played gardevoir
>>
>>55783283
>I would like to also decree that I think competitive Gardevoir EX players are fucking retarded.
>>
>>55783359
they got nothing on paotards
>>
>>55783390
Chien Pao players aren't afraid of a vacuum like a dog the way Gardecopes are.
>>
>>55783359
>Rotation happens
>Gardevoir ex is still performing decently
>We even have Japanese stats and lists to prove it
>All the Gardevoir players insist that the deck is dead and that they don't know what to play now

>>55783390
Chien-Pao players are addicted to Moonlight Shuriken
Give them the opportunity to do it and they will even when it's not the right play
>>
>>55783357
How else do you play the deck without just turboing 2 kirlia's out first turn going second?
Seems like any other way is setting up to brick and lose.
>>
>>55783283
and lose because you have a stupid fish on the bench? No thanks.
>>
>>55783433

It's matchup dependent. Against plenty of decks there is no reason not to go first, as arven on t2 is functionally the same as arven on t1, except now you can retreat into whatever might be best to stall your opponent, whether it be flutter mane, klefki, or mimikyu.

Going 2nd is much more about taking t1 attacks away from aggressive decks like future hands, moon/dunspace, and ancient box.
>>
File: Tardevoir's Home.png (363 KB, 734x1024)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>
>>55783453
but a good chunk of tournaments are best of 1 in US, so isn't it better to just safely go second?
>>
>>55783637
what the fuck, really?
>>
>>55783661
My locals and Challenges are always BO1, Cups are sometimes BO1 with BO3 after top cut, or BO3 all the way through. Depends on the store.
>>
>>55783677
store i plan on going does BO1 all the way
>>
>>55783637

bo1 doesn't change anything
>>
>>55783661
Same here. I thought it was normal.
Otoh we already play 5 rounds which is almost a bit much with no breaks.
>>
My lgs has been
>store tournament: Bo1
>challenge: Bo1
>cup: Bo1, Bo3 top cut
Rounds depend on how many are playing

my 2nd store got a new organizer, who mainly did majick, did a challenge and cup Bo3. People were not happy about that.
>>
my lgs is super weird and does everything bo3 except the cup which is bo1
like, isn't the cup supposed to be the most competitive event wtf
>>
so i now have a new total count of my card collection, 1250, where can i sell them
>>
>>55784648
ask the collector general, doubt most of us know
>>
>golden buddy buddy poffin

I will now pull on your shitty set
>>
I want to make better decks and generally not suck but I don’t want to look up top tier decks and just copy/paste. Anyone got any tips for deck building thats more general? Like the amount of energy a deck should normally have or some good cards that are easily overlooked. Stuff like that. In return I have a lot of spare code cards if anyone wants any codes.

JDVZ279J6CHX9
JLXQP7Z4K6LR6
>>
>>55784648
honestly, fb marketplace, search for pokemon tcg groups in your city/state/country, they are some of the busiest groups for buying/selling
even counting places outside social media
>>
>>55785084
Have an idea of what you want your deck to be.
Main attacker, second attacker, draw support Pokemon (Bibarel, Dudunsparce, Rotom V), utility Pokemon (Lumineon V, Pidgeot ex, Manaphy)
Always have at least 4 copies of draw supporter (Prof Research/Iono)
Energy amount depends on the deck you're running. It's usually not more than 10, but you also have decks like Chien Pao and Gholdengo who wants a lot of energies because their attack needs it
>>
>>55785304
I think this will help a lot.
I was running 7 energy then I went to 15.
I started noticing I had so many energy I started running ultra ball for the spares.

Are dual color decks any good?
Like fire fighting or psychic grass or whatever?

Q9GXD26JCRXGC
>>
>>55785407
there's a few dragon decks that run two energy types, also decks like lost box that depending on what attackers you use you can have even 3 types or more
a few decks are single type but run 1 or 2 energies for a different type attacker that can be powered up by the abilities of the main type
>>
>>55785430
Ah I see like that Giratina deck I see a lot of people run.
Man that things annoying.
Thanks very much for the advice I appreciate it.

RK274JDCJ6699
>>
Is GLC dead? Did I miss the boat on that one?
>>
>>55785562
I still play it. The problem is that while it's not solved, there are a lot of control decks, and it's hard to get people to play against you more than once.
Also no tournament support at my LGS kind of killed it outside of a couple friends.
>>
File: memehone.png (570 KB, 913x679)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>glc
>>
>>55785575
rotation is mega gay
>>
>rotation is mega gay
>>
>>55785562
My store does GLC but I just don't want to play older cards that badly and I think the formats are too durdley.
>>
>fight for my fucking life against a charizard
>i need 1 energy retrieval or 1 superior retrieval to win
>2 prizes left
>its both cards
i hate this game
>>
>9 fucking ogerpon ex card
>All of them look like shit
Truly the worst set both for meta changing and collecting
>>
>>55785930
To be fair are there any 'model just stands there' alts that aren't shitty?
>>
>>55785930
>4 regular ex
>4 Full Arts
>4 SAR
>1 Gold
None that caused any excitement from players who bling out their decks.
>>
So the moral of the story is to just buy Crimson Haze because all the cool cards are in that set
>>
I somehow pulled a retarded move and sign-up for a cup event as my first ever (non pre-release) IRL playing of the game.

How fucking fucked am I, should I pull out?
>>
>>55786324
that's what he said
>>
Is Twlight Masquerade worth doing a pre-release on or should I miss it?
>>
>>55786324
what deck are you using?
cups in my area are just the same retards that go to league each week, and use the same shitty decks they always carry
of course people bring out their best in these events so they will be paying more attention to moves, your gameplay and whatnot, possibly also throw in a few tech cards against others
if you have a solid meta deck you will be fine, just practice it online or irl as much as you can if you're not too familiar with it
>>
>>55786354
>pull bear and vest
>put in deck
>win every match when it seems you will lose
>>
>>55786526
I've played a lot online, not anything high level but I have my basics solid I think. Since this was my first time ever buying something physical for a TCG I meta'd hard and bought Zard
>>
>>55786645
>zard
you'll be fine, it's not as braindead as people point it out to be here so still practice a bit
>>
>>55786645
Try to practice the mirror as much as you can because you're going to see a lot of it.
>>
Glaceon V 038 goes UNFFF
>>
>>55786682
Mirror is a concern and might be a liability, not packing any TM Devos since my cardmarket order went lost
>>
>>55786708
I'm sure the store or someone there will have one, just ask. It's a 25 cent bulk card at this point.
>>
>>55786533
I know there are annoying ass cards but I want to know if there's anything past those two
>>
>>55785829
>I just don't want to play older cards
peak consumer
>>
>>55786842
I play in person competitive so I like to have the best new cards sooner.

Not like I open packs though but if a set is complete ass I'll just dodge pre-release
>>
>>55786137
do you have images of them, or know where to find them? I really want to see them all, but cant find it
>>
>>55787511
https://www.pokebeach.com/2024/04/mask-of-change-secret-rares-and-pull-rates
>>
>>55787556
thank you anon, I really like the Golden Teal Mask one, the others are either fibe or meh imo
>>
it clicked

I'm winning indy
>>
File: Carmine-1.jpg (315 KB, 950x1338)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
Will she see any play?
A prof research for only 5 cards instead of 7, but at the cost of being usable turn 1.
Is it worth that much a trade off for 50% of the time having a chance to use her then? Since you're not guarantee to go first and not guarantee to find her either
>>
>>55788178
Maybe 1 copy if you run 4 Ultras and Lumineon. But decks which want to go first don't run them, do they?
>>
>>55788181
Lugia's the only one that comes to mind, they want to dump their hand usually. Other turbo decks like moon would rather turn 2 sada instead of going first
>>
>>55788366
You are right. I forgot about Lugia. Maybe it will run 1 copy. As you said, it can be used to dump the Archeops while also trying to get the other mons
>>
>>55788178
There's a massive difference between 5 and 7.
However, if Prof isn't reprinted (it hopefully won't), then she might see play.
>>
>>55788178
Lugia might because that deck is brick city and you need to set up your Archeops or you just can't play.
>>
>>55788505
With them making prof and boss their own naming convention but having different arts for characters, it seems like they're gonna be staples... forever.
I'd love to see a meta without research and boss, that would be interesting to see how people get around limited gusting effects. Switching to preserve would be a viable strategy.
I liked that brief meta where the best draw supporter was lillie, it was different from the juniper/sycamore spam from years before
>>
>>55788532
My opinion is kinda the opposite. I like draw power and 'look at the top X cards' effects, but I dislike searches. I'm not a fan of the time and effort it takes to look through the deck and shuffle it.
I wish we had fewer search effects and more raw draw power.
>gust effects
I agree we have too many. Maybe wasting the support for the turn is fine or escape rope, but having catchers is too much
>>
>>55788568
>wasting the support for the turn is fine
Once you have a bibarel/kirlia/etc set up it's really not an downside to waste your supporter on an effect like this. There's a reason why a lot of decks are running eri or cyllene, they can draw enough to get by without using their once per turn supporter.
Having gust only on mons like lycanroc would be the best way to go about it, no trainer gusts at all. It's just too strong
>>
>>55788620
I see your point. But we if we are going to have mons with a gust effect, I prefer them to be basic 2-prizers with "low" HP
>>
>>55788731
Dropping down a basic 2 prizer to gust is better than a lumineon or lele, as you don't need your supporter for turn for it.
A stage 1 for it is more balanced, lycanroc gx, umbreon vmax for example both relevant when they were printed, even with guzma/boss in their formats. It gives your opponent ways to play around it trying to kill off your basic before you can evolve it to gust, and isn't as broken as just playing a basic yourself for the same effect.
>>
>>55788768
>is better than a lumineon or lele
It depends. A Lumineon or lele can get any support you need, but a basic 2 prizer to gust can only do that.
>>
>>55788178
Maybe a better option than birb
>>
I now realised I can use Kieran for the meme festival Dipplin deck I wanna use but I'm not sure what matchup it would even be good for apart from like gholdengo ex lol
>>
How does Arceus V Armarouge beat Charizard?
>>
>>55788178
I will probably replace prof with this in his zoroark because I'm cooked if I have a brick hand turn 1
>>
>>55789466

it doesn't
>>
>>55788178
It'll definitely see play in Lugia decks to prevent turn 1 bricks, and I reckon most of the decks that still run Squawk will probably swap over to her since she doesn't clog up the bench after Turn 1
>>
>>55790167
>she doesn't clog up the bench after Turn 1
Lumineon still does, but it's has more versatility than the birb
>>
>>55789194
5 hours later I have no idea how I thought of gholdengo and not friggin iron hands
>>
>>55790167
>>55790180
>Drop lumineon for her
>She's prized
>You dropped a lumineon and grabbed a supporter you can't use turn 1 instead
kek
>>
>>55790424
Sure. But most of the time you will ultra ball for lumineon or do a prize check before
>>
>>55788532
We had both a format without Professor and Supporter Gust and they were both incredible and, oh look, they were both in SuMo, the kino generation.
>>
File: file.png (82 KB, 205x412)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
asshole
>>
This meta is boring because i keep losing
>>
>>55790478
The SuMo meta was nice trainer wise. It's just tag teams fucking ruined it for everyone. Before those happened and it was just regular gx's, it was really fun
>>
>>55790478
>>55790625
Didn't it have Guzma?
>>
>>55790082
Do you just pray to the lord that you don't match against it?
>>
>>55790674
no, just dont play the deck because you will be matched against more zards than not
>>
>play great tusk mill
>opponent collapsed stadiums me, cant get pigeot on bench
>play well enough to get enemy to 4 cards despite having less cards
>use supporter, doesnt work and gt only mills one card
>loses because of it

I hate this shitty fucking app so fucking much. Truly the worst card game app. And its a fucking POKEMON. They have all the fucking money in the world to make this app AT LEAST bug free. But no. Fucking stupid pokemon company. I hope they fucking go bankrupt
>>
>>55790869
smol indi devs
>>
>>55790869
Since yesterday, sometimes I use poffins and I can't grab my Goldeens from my deck for no reason, can't even click on them, any other basic is fine.
>>
File: 1667757168649978.gif (54 KB, 380x270)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
>>55790869
This happened to my opponent and cost him the game but I conceded. We're all together in this battle against the live client.
>>
sex with ursiiday
>>
sex with the last support you played
>>
>>55791871
Sada…
>>
>>55791472
Based as fuck but the unfortunate reality is he probably thought you just crashed or something.
>>
>>55792119
I would until my dick breaks
>>
Fucking bitch with some magnezone deck that kept bringing back those fucking energy hammers. Fucking kill yourself you stalling bitch
>>
skill issue
>>
>>55792248
looks like a fun deck
>>
>>55791871
sounds good to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_12.png (168 KB, 1006x322)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
Hello, newbie here about to start IRL
I want to buy pick related to use in my deck because I like the look of the very old text font, is this specific print legal?
Or should I get the one from the Evolutions set?
>>
>>55792561
You can use all old cards unless their text got an errata which is Energy Retrieval's case. So, you have to use one from Sword & Shield or a newer reprint
https://pokegym.net/current-standard-legal-card-list/
>>
>>55792604
That's not true. You can use any old card as long as there's a current version of it in Standard. I've seen people on stream recently using Neo Genesis Super Rods. Even the link you provided says otherwise.
>Cards that have received an errata (a published official correction or change) will not need a reference as players and judges are expected to be aware of errata.
>>
>>55791871
If only Lusamine has boss order...
>>
>Had enough of charizard match ups
>Queue espathra
>Vs 2 gholdengos and a chienpao
>Literally not seen a single gholdengo in the past 20+ games
This definitely has seeded matchup making like hearthstone
>>
File: master league.png (235 KB, 539x514)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
wait I'm not forced to re-climb from the bottom at the start of a new season?
>>
>everyone crying that they couldn’t register for naic

lmaoing
>>
>>55793100
>hit master before season ends
>get put to ultra anyways

Why
>>
>>55793274
I guess it just defaults to one below since I got dropped to 1040 Deoxys when I hit Arceus last season
>>
>>55792968
I seriously believe this is the case. Last rotation when I played Mew I’d get a lot of Charizard and little Miraidon. Switch over to Gardevoir and suddenly it’s the inverse.
>>
>>55781417
Can I play that online version on the Steam Deck?
>>
>>55794385
>actually having a steam deck

ill download it on linux and get back to you
>>
>>55794385
>>55794439
tried running on debian just through wine, it launches, runs like shit, then past the language select screen it just shits out. i did hear about running it in a bottle though
>>
Whats the best content creator to watch for competitive? I just want to watch someone who's actually decent. I don't care if he has 50 views per video.
>>
>>55792509
I would too
>>55792796
Now I want a female boss order too
>>
>>55794541
Your post made me miss TheTopCut.
>>
>>55791871
>>
>>55794439
It runs okay on wine through lutris. Very poor performance in the deck builder when you try to search a card.
>>
File: IMG_4194.png (3.55 MB, 1179x2556)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
What youtuber told these kids to run bibel AND pigeot?
>>
Is there any viable way or build that works well against Charizard with Lugia. I wanna run the bird because he's not a bad deck and i think he's neat but, I just can't seem to figure out a way to make it viable in the current meta of iron hand sex and Charcancer.
>>
File: file.png (689 KB, 429x599)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>55794623
Delicious sweaty body
>>
>>55794678
brother if you can’t beat charizard with Lugia you need to pack it up

that’s the whole reason you play the deck
>>
>>55794684
You’re retarded if you think lugia is a stable and consistent counter zard deck. Half the time it cant even get going. Yeah no shit a single prizer that can kill zard in one hit helps a lot but good look getting rng to ALWAYS work out for you.
>>
>>55794678
zard is a free win. you must stop playing the game
>>
>>55794684
I can win "occasionally" But the problem is lack of consistency. Feel like my builds bullshit atm, are there any decent build for comparison.
>>
>>55794694
Why are you being dense on purpose? It’s a good matchup for Lugia. That’s the entire reason Lugia is considered a decent play, if you can’t beat Charizard with Lugia then it’s time to shelf the deck.
>>
>>55794680
the things i would do to smell her...
>>
Help this retard out. For a Regidrago-deck which is the better zard-tech:
-iron leaves ex
-maximum belt (1hko with lost impact)
-devolution
>>
>>55794951
>iron leaves ex
it will get K.Oed back
>maximum belt
works, but zard can vacuum it
>devolution
a well placed devolution hurts a lot
>>
>>55794951
post drago list?
>>
>>55794973
>>55794995
1 Koraidon TEF 119 PH
1 Noivern ex PAF 220
4 Klefki SVI 96 PH
1 Giratina VSTAR CRZ-GG 69
3 Regidrago VSTAR SIT 136
1 Dragonite SIT 131
2 Hisuian Goodra VSTAR LOR 202
3 Regidrago V SIT 135
1 Altaria ex PAR 232
1 Counter Catcher PAR 160
1 Maximum Belt TEF 154
2 Nest Ball SVI 181
1 Capturing Aroma SIT 153
2 Iono PAF 237
1 Grant ASR 203
4 Arven SVI 166
1 Technical Machine: Devolution PAR 177
2 Technical Machine: Turbo Energize PAR 179
2 Super Rod PAL 188
1 Lost Vacuum CRZ 135
1 Boss's Orders SWSHALT 73
1 Leafy Camo Poncho SIT 160
1 Professor's Research SVI 240
3 Ultra Ball SVI 196
2 Switch SVI 194
3 Gardenia's Vigor ASR 184
3 Earthen Vessel PAR 163
7 Basic {G} Energy SVE 1 PH
4 Basic {R} Energy SVE 2 PH

I've just recently switched iron leaves with a devo. Don't have experience with using it yet. Not sure if it's preferable with this build as I'm kind of poor with gusts to spread damage with before I dish out the devo. Dragapult will make this a lot easier. Maybe I should swap maximum for prime catcher...
>>
In some lists I see some cards listed with a "PH" at the end, like

4 Koraidon TEF 119 PH

What does it mean?
>>
>>55795070
With 4 Arven devolution is easier to use and you don't necessarily need to spread damage before using it. It's good, but not needed.
If you can't spread damage, kill the charmeleon or the zard with charmeleon first and count the candies in discard before using devo.
>>
>>55795077
(PH)ilipino proxy card
>>
File: 1654724279989.gif (924 KB, 500x258)
924 KB
924 KB GIF
>>55794541
I am monitoring this post for responses as well, the one guy I like isn't into competitive and mostly makes casual videos with neat decks. Unfortunately the TCG has a rash of terrible content creators. If you just want the news then you can probably just check pokebeach every other day.
>>
>>55795238
It's so strange to me how none of the pro players decided to make an educational/opinions channel, or just streaming some Live. It's literally free money and pro players in every other TCG do it.
>>
>>55794541
>>55795238
>>55795274

Just watch Azul. He's a top 3 player in the world and streams like 4 hours 2-5x a week. He's kind of a pedantic idiot but the results are there.
>>
>>55794663
Recent top cuts across several tournaments. The real wild inclusion is Skowvet. Bibarel is just supposed to be late game Roxanne/Iono protection on its own
>>
chien-paoggots are wanna be chartards
>>
>>55795430
suck it zardtard. rain dance has always been an honest deck
>>
>chien pao virgins
for me, it's swim freely
>>
>>55795115
Thanks for the advice!
>>
File: 1666801911998137.gif (1.69 MB, 423x234)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
I am very excited for the new dragapult ex, and was looking at tentative decklists from japan to maybe buy some of the cards early and pick up the news pieces once they released, but it's looking like the best way to play him is with fucking charizard. Free me from this hell.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (87 KB, 1948x1110)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
I can't wait for Lost Box Dragapult
>>
>>55796148
>I love my Dragapult deck. Dragapult is the best card in the deck. Why, yes, Sableye does win all of my games. What's your point?
>>
>>55794684
t. the same zard downplayer that kept claiming roaring moon has a ""winning matchup"" against zard
>>
>>55796079
send list
>>
File: GMGpt79aMAATWE9.jpg (160 KB, 1024x512)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>play Dragapult
>you're still playing Charizard
>>
>>55797383
>no devolution
Not like this...
>>
>>55797383
The fact charizard can perform with lost box, greninja, dragapult or even a 40 singleton card deck just shows how fucking overturned it is. Like why wouldn't you play a card that hits 240+ for free?
>>
>>55798066
I wish it was stronger so it'd get banned.
>>
File: MawileEXSandstorm9.jpg (61 KB, 162x226)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
newfag here. Why the page has no eng pic?
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mawile_(EX_Sandstorm_9)
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mawile_(EX_Holon_Phantoms_23)
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mawile_(Lost_Origin_71)
>>
File: mawile.png (622 KB, 948x382)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>55798196
Who knows, even some trainer FA's only have the jp versions on bulba
The official card database has everything going back to gen 3 era sets, anything before that you'd have to find elsewhere

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/?cardName=mawile
>>
File: 1701648628531654.jpg (99 KB, 1319x1079)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>55798216
Thanks
>>
>Not a single fun water archetype in the top 50 decks
Hope Palafin ex fixes this.
>>
Which one is better between Lost Zone Box and Lost Zone Giratina?
Why don't you run Iron Leaves on the box version but instead use big Moon and Hands? I assumed Leaves is good because it can oneshot a Zard
>>
File: IMG_20240427_095122687.jpg (2.77 MB, 4080x3072)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
Enjoy if someone hasn't already used them.
>>
File: miriam.png (473 KB, 550x378)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>>55798470
Thanks anon, didn't have a FA Miriam yet so this is great!
>>
>>55798519
Man, that's the exact card I wanted to pull irl.
Part of me just wants to cave and buy the single but I also need to build up my collection of SV cards.
>>
>>55798090
Have early bans in standard happened beyond the early days?
>>
>>55798987
Lysandre's Trump Card is the latest one, I think. Or was it that one involving a Mismagius, I forgot.
>>
>>55799070
oh you're right https://web.archive.org/web/20150622032004/https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/31168-lysandre%E2%80%99s-trump-card-banned-from-standard-expanded-effective-june-15th/
Looking things up further it seems pic related was the latest standard ban, in 2020
Guess a tera zard ban isn't impossible if enough people in japan make a stink about it being too centralising but I doubt it
>>
is that new gardevoir deck still good?
>>
>>55799110
Zard will never be banned. They only ever ban stuff if it enables a turn 1 donk or lock, basically something that prevents your opponent from ever playing the game
If stuff like electrode gx hasn't gotten the axe despite it being able to shit out 16 energy in a turn no way would zard be banned
>>
>>55799141
I like it a lot but I don't like the retarded lists that run only 1 drifloon
>>
>ban this
>ban that
pathetic.
>>
ban my cock
>>
>>55801602
my koko
>>
Glad to see Dragapult has done well on its first weekend out. The Xatu build seems more popular than the Pidgeot version so far.
>>
>>55794663
Turd Reklev won fucking EUIC with it.
>>
>>55802444
>tard
that cheater's still relevant?
>>
So i recently started playing on the mobile version after not playing for 15 years?
Are 90% of cards just worthless now? I dont see much purpose for most of them when even these starter decks just shit out an EX on round two and start dumping 150+ damage. Maybe its always been this way and I was just dumber as a kid.
>>
>>55803231
>Are 90% of cards just worthless now?
This is just how TCG's work. If you have a 200 card set, 20 of them are playable. and of those, 10 will actually see play.
>>
File: a.jpg (3.74 MB, 2944x1641)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>55803231
sup nigger lovers. help me wrap my insipid mind around this. gouging fire's blaze blitz has weird wording. it doesnt say
>During your next turn, this Pokémon can't attack.
like iron leaves does. nor does it say
>During your next turn, this Pokémon can't use Blaze Blitz.
like scyther does. all of these cards were released in temporal forces, so we can't attribute it to them updating the wording of the cards. instead, it specifically refers to gouging fire leaving the active position. why is that the case? weirder still, mew ex can even use blaze blitz twice in a row (official japanese ruling here: https://www.pokemon-card.com/rules/faq/search.php?freeword=%E3%82%A6%E3%82%AC%E3%83%84%E3%83%9B%E3%83%A0%E3%83%A9%E3%80%80%E3%82%B2%E3%83%8E%E3%83%A0%E3%83%8F%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF&regulation_faq_main_item1=XY) , but thats because technically mew ex is using genome hacking and not blaze blitz again (whereas genesect V stops mew VMAX from attacking again entirely)
>>
>>55804034
didnt mean to quote >>55803231
>>
>>55804034
It's just Creatures adding new wording for lolz
>>
File: GMQir_CXYAAxRRY.jpg (233 KB, 946x2048)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
cool shitpost
>>
>>55804675
so there's gonna be some insane bullshit ace spec energy for these I'm guessing
>>
>>55804689
Stellar Energy
If this card is attached to a Tera Pokemon, change its type to Stellar type (no weakness and deals 2x damage against Tera Pokemon). As long as this card is attached to a Tera Pokemon, it provides every type of Energy but provides only 3 Energy at a time.
>>
>>55802380
so, stamp or cyclone?
you can get a full powered Draga on the same turn while denying prizes
>>
>>55804675
>"TASTE THE RAINBOW, MOTHERFUCKER!"
>>
>>55804675
>Not a new type that has no or multiple weaknesses
>They couldn't even bother changing the tera ability for stellar mons
>>
File: sv3-211_hiresopt.jpg (96 KB, 733x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>55804675
Regular stage 1/2 teras already had fucking problems with energy and not having item/support synergy with that type. How is triple energy type any better?

Regardless if they added a rainbow special energy for tera, those all look rather unplayable anyway. None of those attacks look great
>>
>>55804999
>if they added a rainbow special energy for tera
How would they balance it though?
>Charizard and Dragapult get buffed
>Water Ogerpon can snipe T1
>>
>>55805026
stellar only
>>
>>55805032
We don't even have a tag for Stellar, if that post is to be believed. The only difference is the way the cards look and the energy type
>>
>>55805032
There's no stellar tag in those leaked mons, so charizard/dragapult/espathra/greninja will be buffed by any cards given to them

Considering those are all triple energy I could see a double rainbow energy for tera. Now greninja/ogerpon get to snipe at full damage on 2 attachments
>>
>>55805038
>and the energy type
They're too scared to do convoluted stuff, but something like this could work:
>Can only be attached to a Tera Pokémon
>Gives 3 energies of all types
>The pokemon this card is attached to can only use attacks that cost 3 energies of different types
>Discard this energy at the end of the turn
>>
File: tef.108.farigiraf_ex.png (673 KB, 733x1024)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>55804675
Looking at the terapogos restriction and existing tera pokemon, they are probably going to print a tool that ignores C costs for tera pokemon.
130 for a double turbo is weak, even klawf is stronger than that. There must be some way to easily enable that attack turn 1 to force the restriction.
>>
File: IMG_20240428_185836412.jpg (2.79 MB, 4080x3072)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB JPG
Got more for you guys
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (598 KB, 2184x1912)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>55805154
CHARIZARD
>>
>>55805117
It would ignore any energy if they did that, look at all those triple rainbow costs. Terapagos first attack is just filler, it's colorless because it means you can slot it in any tera deck while trying to power up the triple rainbow attacks
>>
>>55805026
Honestly, if they gave teras a special energy or way to cheat out energy. It wouldn't really affect charizard, since that's what it does anyway
The biggest reason they wouldn't is lugia, unless they add a clause where it HAS to be played from hand. Imagine lugia spamming ogerpons or greninja otherwise
>>
>>55805182
You're welcome.
>>
>>55805219
>The biggest reason they wouldn't is lugia,
They could release that special energy one set prior to rotation and just let Lugia go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>Zero placements
Truly one of the most overrated cards in recent history
>>
File: shitty reagues.png (152 KB, 1205x903)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
bros I'm scared
>>
>>55805597
She solved your charizard meta problem.
You should praise her!
>>
>>55805526
Nobody expected Palafin to be on the level of today's retarded cards.
It's going to be a good deck in two years, where Standard will be good again.
>>
>>55805620
Nah, you know there's just gonna be another top 1 mon that people hate by then
>>
File: asdas.png (324 KB, 590x580)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
Just started playing TCG LIVE and now I want to play the real game with my friends.

These are my conditions:
- only GEN1 mons if that's even possible
- playable with standard rules

I just want to play TCG with my normie friends without them buying anything. Is this what I am looking for? I've never owned any TCG product.
>>
>>55805628
No, that's just a bunch of boosters and worthless. If you want to play properly, you need to stop being a nigger
>>
>>55805628
You can't really do that with just packs
TCG classic mostly fulfils your need of wanting just old pokemon with multiple pre-made decks but it's hilariously overpriced
there's the battle academies with a new one coming but they wouldn't know who the armarouge on the cover is lol
>>
File: lance.png (274 KB, 771x443)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>55805597
>>55805609
>he didn't buy
>>
>>55805655
With the upcoming dragon set it was gonna rise anyway, best buy now as it's only going up and up
>>
>put in the effort to get the "optimal" list of Charizard
>Bring it to a cup
>Brick in most of my games while my opponents get the nuts
>Bo1
what a shit day
>>
File: FeraligatrSVPPromo89.jpg (242 KB, 733x1024)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
I was having fun with my Feraligatr deck, but looking at what's coming up in the next sets, it seems it's going to go from mediocre to unplayable.
>>
>SWSH DLC mons were shilled and meta-definiting
>SV DLC mons are one step away from being trash
Why the sudden change?
Nobody would have complained if Ogerpon was slightly overtuned or if Terapagos spawned entire new archetypes
I hope Zard players are not behind this
>>
>>55806048
Shame the meta has been stagnant of SWSH mons for so long, next rotation will shift a lot at this rate.
With no gen10 game, only gen6 remake this year I'm not sure how they can keep the TCG off just that. Of course there will be megas but it's not a main line game, legends arceus only spawned brilliant stars and astral radiance for example. So even pushing gen6 remakes you could get 3? 4 max sets if you try.
>>
>>55806123
A Japanese set introduces between 5 and 12 new ex mons
There are around 50 megas with more to be introduced
If each of them gets a card that's easily 1.5 years worth of sets
>>
>>55806203
That's assuming every mega is in the new game, it's safe to assume the majority of the hoenn ones from ORAS are gone, those weren't in kalos.
As it's not a mainline game the pokedex will be a lot smaller too, look how many mons/forms legends arceus added, it added 7 new pokemon and 14 forms. Even if we assume the gen6 remake is bigger than that we're only really looking around 30-35 new pokemon/forms/megas total. That's not going to last the TCG until the next games come out
>>
>>55806203
Not every Mega was introduced as part of a set, some of them were exclusively black star promos like Metagross
>>
File: pc.png (1.21 MB, 655x917)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>55806123
>With no gen10 game, only gen6 remake this year I'm not sure how they can keep the TCG off just that
That just means it's time to bring back TCG exclusive lore.
>>
>>55806226
Good point
They'll probably have to pull out their old tricks to stretch out the SV era
>Rayquaza "Sky" set
>Small set about legendaries and mythicals
>Sets focused on specific types
Fingers crossed they do a Johto set, those classic collection ex are dreadful and literally unplayable.
>>
>>55806270
>>55806306
They can drag S/V on a while just doing a bunch of tera theme sets, eeveelution one where they've all swapped types with each other for example.
If they wanted they could do the megas that aren't in the new game too. Iit's not stopped them printing mons that were cut for dexit, we got Golisopod ex and that's not in gen9.
I sorta hope for that so we can get mega mawile and manectric cards again desu
>>
>>55804944
No point adding another type that would be discontinued
>>
File: FCO_094_R_EN.png (801 KB, 736x1024)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>55806270
God I miss actually interesting Stadium cards... If only status conditions were more relevant... Chaos Tower looked so cool
>>
we're getting johto remake and cards, mark my words
>>
>>55806844
Fairysis...
>>
File: 1537641169286.png (306 KB, 367x337)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>55804675
>look at the top20 cards of your deck and attach any number of energies
>>
File: dragonot.jpg (196 KB, 734x1024)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>55807119
i still think it's better than this
>>
>>55804756
With 3 of the attacks being 180 damage I won't be surprised if it actually does 2x damage to certain Pokemon. It's such a specific number that can KO anything in the format, and it appears in 3 of the cards? Makes sense
Assuming the leak is true, that is
>>
>>55807155
leak is true unfortunately, the idea a random stranger would produce something of that quality and design is not feasible, i think we've all been here long enough to know when a card is real, no matter how much we don't like it like the gold zard leak
>>
>>55807097
If there was even a lets go johto this year they would've announced it.. but the only new announcement was the kalos one so it doesn't seem like we're getting even a spin off game till the next pokemon presents
>>
>>55807132
I dunno unless you can power up lapras with 1 attachment needing those 3 energy types, why would you ever commit 2-3 energy just to use that?

>>55807155
I would say there might be a mon that buffs tera pokemon damage, but terapagos is right there and doesn't even have an ability. so who knows whats even happening with tera anymore.

Those energy costs are complete memes though, they MUST have something planned for energy. Not even cope like ogerpon ivy cudgel, they literally HAVE to print something for those energy costs, aint no way
>>
>>55807200
now that I think about it we'll get first some pokemon sleep cards than a new set based on a remake
>>
>>55804675
new lostbox attackers
>>
>>55805597
As much are people memeing / hating on dragapult. It's honestly quite healthy, it has a lot of counters

>Rabsca
>TM Devo against itself
>High HP bench
>Healing
Some dragapult decks there are seen running water bottles and even saguaro for the mirror
>Mist energy
They're seen running temple and hammer to counter it
>Decks that can OHKO it like chienpao or gholdengo
Unlike charizard it can't just ohko those chienpao/gholdengo decks back, so they are reliable at killing it

Overall it looks healthy for the metagame, we're getting a triangle of counters back.
Dragapult > Charizard > Gholdengo/Chienpao > Dragapult
>>
File: GMS4SV6bkAAIANW.jpg (178 KB, 1024x512)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>
>>55807590
i hope we see more decks like this and the miraidon one in the future, i like their simplicity
>>
>>55807590
>start Squawk and 6 energies
>concede
>>
>>55807648
>top deck Nest Ball
>get Greninja
>Concealed Cards
>draw 2 more energy
>kill self
>>
File: the state of grass.png (623 KB, 1660x673)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>55807590
Poor man's iron thorns/hands
>>
>>55807674
oh stfu, everyone hated the gun when it came out, it actually sucks unless you have a gazillion energy
>>
>>55805628
>Only Gen 1
Fuck off and go play shuffleboard, grandpa
>>
>>55807693
It's what enables you to run a gazillion energy and lets you discard some with research without fear of running out of energy
>>
>>55804756
I fucking wish
>>
>>55805628
battle academy V1 with GX powers is the closest you'll have to standard with gen 1 mons
otherwise get charizard/pidgeot decks for all of your friends and it's basically a game of luck lol
>>
>>55804675
this is basically just a rehash of Crystal Type minus the type changing gimmick. also just like its predecessor, the attacks are hilariously costly for no real benefit.
>>
>>55804675
>print a Basic Pokemon with a cheap 150 damage attack
>prevent them from using it on Turn 1
Holy shit H block is extremely based.
>>
>>55809326
They are going to reprint Sky Field. Trust the plan
>>
I don't get it. What makes Dragapult so good? The Air Mail consistency?
>>
>>55810342
>High HP hard to one shot
>200 2HKOs everything
>Spread damage lets you gain an extra prize every 1-2 turns
Unless you're able to one shot it, you will lose in a prize race if they're able to snipe your bench
>>
>>55810648
you forgot it's its own draw engine
>>
Judging from this weekend's city leagues, Dragapult is just the new Charizard. It's consistently in 1st and 2nd place.
>>
>>55810648
>>55811507
Is the next meta gonna suck....
>>
>>55811507
I mean most lists are running pidgeot anyway. Even the xatu version has draw from that. It's not really a breaking point of it. It's the faster prize race vs most decks. Pretty much what the OG vmax one did

>>55811561
Nippon city leagues aren't the best judge, they just like using new cards for the most part. There was tons of greninja when crimson haze released but now none at all.
>>
>>55811627
Nah it's beatable, more counters than charizard >>55807577
>>
File: 1677531534782794.gif (2.62 MB, 331x282)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB GIF
>>55804675
>could've just reintroduced Gold Star shiny mons as Stellar type mons
>could've fucking bought back the Crystal Type mechanic for Stellar types
>here's tera ex cards with Amazing Rare energy card requirements
Okay guys see you in gen 10's tcg era it's been real
>>
>>55812025
Megas should be fun. Hopefully they get rid of the spirit link mechanic tho
>Big basics returning again for it tho
Unsure how to feel about that, I liked the 1 prizers evolving into 2 prizers..
>>
>>55802458
Yeah very much so, sadly
>>
regidrago vstar standard comeback?
>>
>>55812986
Are any of the other dragon still in standard attacks even worth using? Maybe we'll get some good ones in the dragon set
>>
File: obf.160.altaria.png (538 KB, 733x1024)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>55813062
The main dragon attack is still goodra vstar's rolling iron. Koraidon-ex/giratina vstar for more damage, dragonite for energy acceleration, altaria-ex/noivern-ex for situational protection.
>>
>>55805597
All I see here is more reason to play Raging Gardy.
>>
File: 1645727291299.jpg (59 KB, 620x515)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
So it looks like KANTO wins again. I hope you're all happy.
>>
File: lance.jpg (98 KB, 884x451)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>55805655
>$25 now
>>
File: face poke17.jpg (253 KB, 634x705)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
Whats the best way to spend crystals as a new player? the battle pass?
>>
>>55805655
Is not even THAT good on Dragapult
>>
File: celebrations credits.png (234 KB, 816x461)
234 KB
234 KB PNG
>>55813580
Battle pass always (spare 600 so you can buy the following one always) then buy this bundle. The set is full of rares and full arts so once you get x4 dupes of them all you get the most crystal to credits value of any purchase
>>
>>55813583
It's investment for the dragon set. Trust the plan.
>>
I'm switching to this game from yugioh and so far I think this game has a way higher skill ceiling. Am I tripping or do people here generally think the same?
>>
File: @!Iron.png (2.35 MB, 2278x980)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>55813761
It's chess with furries and waifus. The best part is that jank decks here are a litter stronger compared to ygos.
>>
File: read.png (1.23 MB, 1278x654)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>55813761
We also don't end the game as fast as possible. It's a nice paced back and fourth game.
>>
>>55813761
>think this game has a way higher skill ceiling
On one hand, there is a lot you have to take into account to identify and pull off the best lines of play but on the other hand the card design is simpler and there is no counterplay during your opponent's turn
Either way, YGO and Pokémon are more alike than it seems on the surface.

>>55813820
True, there are over 25 decks that can top any given event
>>
>>55813828
Not who you're replying to but is this true? Some people appear to get upset (there's only so much you can communicate through PKMN TCG LIVE emotes) and I also feel bad when I KO their single mon they put on the field during the second turn.
Is this a no-go for the players? Thanks.
>>
>>55814909
>I also feel bad when I KO their single mon they put on the field during the second turn.
Are you playing future cancer and doing this with miraidon? If so, yes, you should kill yourself.
If not, based.
>>
>>55814909
If they don't have another Pokemon benched by their second turn then they're just unlucky or playing a bad deck.
>>
https://www.pokebeach.com/2024/04/twilight-masquerade-prerelease-promos-revealed
>>
>>55815365
Not surprising that Tatsugiri is one.
>>
If they made a video game called "Pokémon TCG Championship Academy 1: Wrath of the Phantom Proctor" that covered the 1996, 1997, and 1998 formats as the first, second and final years of a Yugioh GX esque adventure and all the colors had their own dorm each with their own original Special Energy cards just for the game, what effects would you give each special energy? Assuming that you would want to give the weaker colors stronger Special Energy cards. What subtitle would you give similar games that cover later generations?
>>
>>55816028
I have no idea what you're talking about but I've always wished the TCG got an anime. A proper one, not just for an ad.
>>
>>55816197
How would that work with the supporters though?
Or maybe an anime set in real life about players going to locals?
>>
>>55815365
>>55815436
Tatsugiri's deck will be unusual
It will likely include Caretaker and Community Center
>>
>>55816197
The main reason why Duel Masters and YGO are so popular in Japan is their respective anime
In fact, only 3 games in the top 15 best selling TCGs don't have an anime
Pokémon is already so massive tho, not sure an anime would give them that many more players
>>
>>55816212
Original characters set in a world where Pokemon doesn't exist just like our own, but Pokemon TCG is the most popular game even exceeding the video game equivalent, basically the premise of every card game anime.
>>55816244
Yeah I know it'd just be mostly a waste of money but I just think it'd be cool to have.
>>
>>55815365
>No drakloak
sad. guess my dragapult deck is going to look like a poor mans since it has no good FA or SIR
>>
>>55816256
>Original characters set in a world where Pokemon doesn't exist just like our own
Even better if the existence of the Pokémon World is left ambiguous and later matches have supernatural aspects to raise the stakes
>MC wins because the spirit of Gardevoir created a new card in his deck
>Said card releases as an actual promo card
>>
>>55816285
>promo
are you kidding? we'd have a full special set akin to pogo or detective 'chu
>>
File: Bobopatchnosuke.png (341 KB, 648x486)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>55816197
> "if they made a video game"
> "i have no idea what you're talking about but if they made an anime"
... why do you people do this to me?
>>
>>55816028
No clue but a poke tcg game that's like ygo legacy of the duelist and takes you through the game's eras including ones you can't play online would be cool
>>
File: Dragapult-VMAX.png (843 KB, 570x796)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
>>
>>55816244
animefag here, there are very few studios that work with Pokemon to begin with, and even fewer that would be willing/able to commit to a longterm project. those studios are primarily OLM (the studio that does the pokemon anime) and Wit (the studio that does the webseries like hisuian snow and paldean winds. they also produced one of the movies). both of these studios are heavily overbooked and strung out resourcewise, and literally don't have the room to make a weekly TCG anime. many anime studios are moving away from weeklies anyways, with Pierrot walking away from the concept entirely and OLM canceling several of its shows in order to produce the new Pokemon show. the TCG anime would have to be seasonal, and likely done by an entirely different studio new to the franchise.
>>
>>55817985
Seasonal is much better, though
>>
>>55817462
Amazing how 8 more damage counters makes all the difference
>>
>>55814909
I don't even count these as games desu. And they aren't upset at you, they're upset because of (insert excuse here)

>>55814938
>Crying

>>55814980
This

>>55815365
Froslass and Infernape seem good.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (2.78 MB, 821x1308)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB PNG
>>55816028
>>55816285
>>55816197
>Pokemon but Yu-Gi-Oh!
Not even memeing but I'd watch it. Make it like Zexal and have all legendary Pokemon are Number cards/God cards and the protag has to collect the cards and free their souls.
>>
New
>>55818254
>>55818254

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.