[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (590 KB, 875x438)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
Given Ashnime-verse rules, how would you beat the reigning world Champion with his best team? The more autistically detailed the answer, the better.
>>
File: Liko_anime_2.png (73 KB, 230x613)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>55782772
I probably can't. But she can
>>
>>55782772
>Sirfetch’d instead of Dracovish
>>
File: ol' lefty.jpg (344 KB, 2048x1326)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>55782772
3 shots to the cranium
>>
>>55782772
Literally half of this team dies to ground type a single garchomp after swords dance is enough
>>
>>55782772
>Empoleon, use Ice Beam
>>
>>55782810
>super effective moves
>acting like they matter for top tiers in ashnime-verse
see Leon's Rillaboom tanking flamethrowers and mogging 4 of Diantha's Pokemon
>>
>>55782772
>Garchomp used swords dance!
>Earthquake SHITcario
>Earthquake SHITngar
>Earthquake SHITkachu
>>
>>55782799
Palworldbros always win
>>
>>55782834
>super effective moves
>acting like they matter for top tiers in ashnime-verse
Correct otherwise the characters wouldn't comment on muh type advantages in every single fucking fight
>Rillaboom defeated diantha
Ash-greninja already defeated diantha in XYZ bitch is weak as shit
>>
>>55782782
Can she win? I don't know.
>>
>>55782772 (OP)
i would set up a trap to encase the room in rocks and dirt before the battle to beat him at his own retarded game.
>>55782853
>Pikachu, aim for the horn!
trAsh cheats to win all the time, you just gotta cheat back.
>>
>>55782772
Well how do you beat autism? With autism. I would just use the exact same team as him. It worked for Ritchie at the Indigo League.
>>
>>55783723
/Thread
>>
>>55782844
Earthquake is banned in anime and Gengar can fly.
>>
>>55782853
Ass-Greninja expended all of its power to destroy a single shadow ball. It wasn’t anywhere close to beating Diantha.
>>
>>55783124
No she can't win liko definitely can't win
>>
>>55782844
Sorry EQ is banned also sorry but dragonite and sirfetch alongside a

Choice banded dracovish make up for it.

Also sorry sorry Dynamax is broken enough that Ash could just dynamax one of his pokemon a cook you.
>>
>>55782772
TFW ash of all people has a competent put together offensive team and 3 fucking gimmicks to pull from.

Thus making his team even scarier because nobody else has 3 gimmicks to pull from
>>
>>55782772
Just post trash's fucking journeys team stop coping nigga

>>>but but charizard and greninja

Greninjas best feat of power are against alains charizard and Diantha's gardevoir

Both of which it lost

>>>but but it came close to winning

It took Diantha by surprise and was about to lose without activating Ash Greninja form.

If it got hit by a moon blast am attack that does super effective damage it would've fainted right then and there.

Compared to pikachus first battle with Leon

Where pikachu was already competing with Leon's charizard no nigga

Charizard flight legendaries something that any of the journeys team could easily do who all out perform him easily.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.