[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.19 MB, 1064x1495)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
You know what they should do for the next games? Rather than SV's half-assed "realistic" textures and artstyle, they should lean into the stylized/anime look even harder and go for a sort of watercolour cel-shaded-esque graphic style, as if the games were a three-dimensional Sugimori painting. They sort of did that with Legends Arceus and it looked pretty good, but I reckon they could push it further and it'd look gorgeous.
>>
>>55786621
A pokegirl thread died for this
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 226x250)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>55786628
Nope, this did.
>>
Someone did a mock-up for that, but it never became a full game.
>>
>>55786621
We've already got that give me an Electric Tale of Pikachu/1996 Nidoking version of the pokemon designs on top of the scales, fur and all the other "realistic" textures, give me that big headed unicorn Charizard variant. Detective Pikachu is that style at it's worst and SV is a step on the right direction now show me new things.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.