[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aa.jpg (812 KB, 3528x1030)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
Which fire ghost is the best?
>>
>>55787398
The one i like
>>
Shandera, Alolawak, Blacephelon, and the Digimon on the far right are all decent. But starters shouldn't evolve into ghosts.
>>
File: A fucking chandelier.jpg (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>Shits on all unova's ugly starters
>>
>>55787417
Chandelure's shiny is one of the best shiny as well a true chad.
>>
>>55787398
I like Marowak, Typhlosion, and Ceruledge.
>>
>>55787408
>But starters shouldn't evolve into ghosts.
???
>>
>>55787398
Purple Protoman with the dual wield Fire Swords.
>>
>>55787434
Ghosts are ethereal. It's a rare type that was reserved for only certain areas of the game in early gens. Lore wise, it does not make sense for your first partner pokemon to turn in to a ghost
>>
>>55787675
>reserved only for certain areas

Gen 9 has ghosts everywhere, especially posessed shekels of all things, wheter is day or night, these ghost coins lurk behind every corner in the game.

Gen 8.5 (Hisui) was set in the past, it had ghosts everywhere at night, includinng villagers stating that going to the wilds at night is a ticket to the underworld.

Ghosts are ethereal, but when the region lore is also etheral, it ends up defining its ecosystem.
>>
File: a fucking chandelier.jpg (1.1 MB, 1167x1706)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>55787417
there's no reason to pit four kings against each other
>>
chandelure is the only one where neither type feels tacked on. a-marowak and h-typhlosion literally slap the typing on an existing mon, and they both only commune with spirits as opposed to being one. same with skeledirge. i know pokemon types aren't always literal, but ghost's immunities were clearly designed to convey the idea of something incorporeal, and it's iffy to see it applied to mons that are firmly tangible. blacephalon is another ultra beast with an out-of-left-field typing. and i'd believe you if you told me ceruledge was steel/electric.
>>
>>55787398
Marowak

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.