[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4703.jpg (294 KB, 1600x900)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Yknow what? I’ll say it. Scarlet and Violet are great Pokémon games. The open world is fun, the gym leaders have added personalities and quirks, the 3 storylines being flexible allow for relatively fresh replays, the characters are fun and have unique designs, and the Great Crater is cool and interesting. Arven is one of my all time favorite, Nemona is an adorkable battle autist rival who’s also cute, and Penny is a fun neet that actually cares for team star, and the team star bosses are more complicated and better written than almost ANY antagonists in the series. Just my opinion. They aren’t my favorite, but they’re full of soul and charm. Thoughts?
>>
>Paldea thread
Circlejerk thread
>>
no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.