[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Team Yell.png (422 KB, 1000x600)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
What are your thoughts on Team Yell years later?
>>
File: file.png (173 KB, 521x516)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>55792584
I can't believe this fatfuck has sex with Marnie every night.
>>
>>55792584
It's fucking shit just like the marniefags in real life
>>
>>55792584
>Team Skull but shitty
Interesting idea, but a total waste. Just like Swoosh itself
>>
>>55792584
Forgettable as hell but somehow more memorable than Flare and Ultra Recon Squad. Probably because I wanna fuck the female grunt though.
>>
>>55792584
still easily the worst team. Just a failed attempt to cash in on Team Skull's popularity. Team Star was as well but less of a failure as at least they have likable admins
>>
>>55792591
I kneel.
>>
>>55792584
It took me so long to realize the female grunt was a girl
Also they're shit, just like their game.
>>
>>55792584
Why, yes, Pokemon Sword and Shield is one big Jojo reference.
>>
>>55792606
>interesting idea
it's not even that since they're literally just a Marnie fanclub
They're just shit all around
>>
>>55792584

OH MY ARCEUS,IS THAT A J..JOJO R-R FERENCE?????????? WWWWWWWOOOOOZZZZZEEEEEERS
>>
>>55794852
When I say "interesting idea" I mean rowdy fans in general. Like Leon losing has them start one of those huge soccer riots. Or there could be factions of rowdy fans based on where the leader is from or old leaders vs new blood
>>
>>55795255
The problem is that rowdy fans and sports riots are too inherently chaotic to really be considered a "team"
Maybe if there was a team that was instigating the riots for some reason, that could be interesting. Like they think that Galar is too obsessed with pokemon battles so they instigate the riots to give people a bad impression of battling, but then it turns out the leader just wanted to drive everyone away from the stadiums so he could take control of them because they're founts of Dynamax power or something
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.57 MB, 1819x2725)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
They're lesser ripoffs of Team Skull. Fun, but not special.
>>
>>55795336
ZAMN
>>
>>55792584
That bit where you storm their "hideout" and one of them rushes out without makeup on (and thus actually has a name instead of just "Team Yell Grunt") was amusing and made me chuckle.
Other than that, completely forgettable. They tried so hard to recapture what people loved about Team Skull, but they did it in the safest way possible and doesn't come nearly as close.
Also Guzma is cooler than Piers.
>>
>>55792606
now it repeated again like Team star
>>
>>55796908
>strike gold with a team becoming probably the most popular team after Team Rocket
>try and fail time and time again to recreate it
>>
>>55795336
>3dpd
Its trash
>>
>>55796908
Team Star is actually ok, bullies as the bad team was a neat concept and I felt for them a bit
>>
>>55796965
>pseudvangelion
>>
>>55792584
i would join them to simp marnie
>>
>>55797063
That's just Team Skull again, but with shitty auto battles and less endearing than even the nameless grunts.
>>
>>55792584
The worst team next to Team Flare.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.