[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 78157516_p0.png (954 KB, 1348x1656)
954 KB
954 KB PNG
Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

>Information
https://unite-db.com/
https://uniteapi.dev/
>Test Server (Needs VPN)
https://publictest-pu.com/index.html

>Upcoming
- Ceruledge(June 13th)
- Ho-Oh

>Current
- Falinks has been released
-https://www.serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes:https://unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous: >>55780954
>>
First for chasing squishies with Iron Head and Beat Up.
>>
I know you're a Fucking Gyarados but could you quit picking random fights that lead you to being gone for 20 seconds, especially before Fug.
>>
>>55794782
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I NEED MY DOPAMINE RUSH RIGHT NOW BROOOOOLLLL
>>
Drafts just highlights how fucking trash most Master players are Jesus christ. How am I still getting 4 attacker teammates. Rabbit and frog no less.
>>
>Scald... into a Fly Talonflame and a Machamo, the rest are special attackers
>Scizor into that same group
>And a Solar Beam venusaur who got literally zero KOs and Assists
>>
yeah beat up is defintely the better move, no retreat is just too easy to counter
>>
>Mew, Delphox, Sableye, Hoopa and Goodra (Me)
>Trick Hoopa
Why did I even bother picking Muddy Water?
>>
>>55795318
>no retreat is just too easy to counter
How do you counter it and what's the best items? I'm disappointed that weaknesses policy doesn't gain multiple stacks but everyone else gets that weird interaction when attacking Failinks
>>
>>55795367
like many all rounders falinks is weak to getting kited, no retreat makes it an even bigger weakness
the NR megahorn is trash and iron head just makes you worse snorlax
>>
>>55795466
iron head ->NR->iron head->autoautoauto combo kills anything dude lmao
>>
>>55795480
This, those autos are amazing for wrecking objectives too. The key to using the set is to swapping in and out of NR.
>>
>>55795480
so does water shuriken autoautoauto
high damage doesnt make a moveset good
>>
>>55795493
difference is greninja isnt a brawler that generates shield you disingenuous faggot
>>
>>55795509
first, you dont know what disingenuous means
second, no retreat still isnt good
>>
>>55795525
you're argument is disingenuous because you know graninja isnt even remotely comparable yet you posted it anyway.

crazy I even need to explain this to you, I guess you were being sincere which makes you even more retarded than I thought.
>>
>>55795542
you still dont know what disingenuous means but i can accomodate you
switch it from greninja to dragonite, outrage autoautoauto destroys everything
happy? does that compute?
>>
>>55795561
I think you need a quick google search my dude this is embarrassing
>>
>>55795572
stop talking to yourself
>>
Ah yes, the Decidueye.
The locals say it is a very common species here on Aeos Island.
It commonly wears man-made objects such as "the Shell Bell" and "Choice Specs."

They say it somehow helps them to aim their arrows, despite the fact that the Red tint makes it harder to distinguish between prey and the local flora of Theia Ruins and Remote Stadium.

>17k damage, 0 KOs, 2 assists
>Draft
>>
>>55795589
>It commonly wears man-made objects such as "the Shell Bell" and "Choice Specs."
I remember hearing that "sp.atk" and "skills" are translated as the same word in at least one language of the game. German maybe, dunno how true it is though.
>>
>Eleki went in
>Dunk a 100 as a Petalsaur
>Look back, only Hoopa (Trick) and Trevenant are alive (barely, we had Falinks and Leafeon)
I look away for 7 seconds... HOW!?
>>
>>55795914
this is a burst meta, always was always will be you backcapping cunt
>>
I really need to stop trying to do sensible plays in ultra, it just doesn't work if everyone else is going in the other direction.
>>
>>55796322
Which makes it sensible, I guess.
>>
>we win the ray flip because their meow was backcapping
>they all respawn right after we all dunk our 50s
>they all give up, run in circles
>we join and have a dance party for 30 seconds
>their meow is STILL backcapping the whole time

some people cannot be helped
>>
>>55796409
I respect their tenacity
>>
>fug fight, huge lead
>just killed three of the enemies, teleport back to base to heal
>as soon as i make it across our jungle fug got sniped by the enemy lapras
>lose
Fuck me, it doesn't matter what you do at all.
>>
I can't even count to one without a match with someone in my team going afk at some point.
>>
>>55796409
I feel like I never see circle spinning any more, people are so bloodthirsty and/or petty now
>>
>5 kills
>16 assits
>130k+ healed
>100k+ tanked
>Exp Shared

>No likes

Supports really don't get appreciated enough. Timmy's really think they would have got their kills if i wasn't behind their ass.
>>
>>55795914
Backapper trash
>>
>sludge dance that does it often
Please let me out of ultra.
>>
Gardevoir really don't want to use their Unite Move until they come close to death. Not for team fights, just to save their own skin.
>>
>enemy cindergayce got 27 kills and did 204k damage cuz we couldn't kill him or the clefable keeping his team alive
Couldn't even farm cuz they basically lived on our side of the map and killed us whenever we tried to leave.
>>
Mega horn/beat up is pretty nutty, you get absurd distance from it and powerful burst. I still need to try horn with NR but so far it's either that or NR/iron head that is gonna be my main set on these dudes.
>>
>Lost a game because the Swablu hit as I was scoring
Last 13 seconds -_-
>>
>Durafuto
>3 teammates are hovering over Speedsters
>Fuck it let's go full meme
>4 Speedsters.... and a Curse Incense Gyarados
It was funny for me, most likely not for them though.
>>
FUCK GRENIGGERS!!!!!
>>
>ray fight time
>eat umbreon and zoroark ult
>eat inteleon ult and chase him away from the group and kill him
>body block zoro and mimikyu from getting near ray
>team loses ray to umbreon foul play
fuck this gay earth
>>
holy shit the matchmaking is extra ass tonight
>>
man, i cant believe i spent my returning trainer missions on this
>>
falinks unite is ARSE and I've gotten myself killed so many times by accidentally pressing it thinking I'm playing a tank
>>
>>55798094
think of it like chadelure unite and only use it to rip
>>
>draft
>enemy picks dodrio
>go pikachu and volt tackle ult him the entire game
>gets a thumbs up from him after the game
HEH.
>>
File: 65836268.jpg (61 KB, 958x1200)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
draft fucking sucks... hate being first pick and getting countered bc for some reason the enemy team is always competent at drafting. the 2 lowest mmr players picking what to ban is also retarded... maybe it's time to quit this shit game and kill myself too

praying for eos
>>
>>55798137
Dude my mmr is so fucked. Literally was top 1000 players and now my teams are so horrible I only have a chance of winning if I take jungle but everyone thinks they can jungle better and they're always putting ultras on my team. Going to quit. Game can be fun but I just can't deal with getting so many below 50% win rate and newer players on my team so often. It wouldn't even be so bad if I wasn't forced to deal with duo and trios so often. Maybe I push for 1600 but this will be my last time doing so and probably my last season.
>>
>>55798137
>first pick a tank since i recognise second and third pick
>last two picks take lane talonflame and lane greninja
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>enemy team gets the trio clanfags
>I get the lane garchomp who runs in to invade the enemy at level one
>>
>>55798422
oh he was ultra 1 of course. excellent and very fair match making, giving me an ultra one player versus a trio.
>>
>draft pick
>instalock first pick falinks
>top lane owl
>ok all their team is pretty tanky and slow, I'll go sylveon bot?
>top lane gengar
>bot lane inteleon
fuck you fuck this what's the fucking point of draft if cunts just pick whatever
>>
File: IMG_9293.jpg (335 KB, 2012x656)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
on a 4 game win streak, and this is my ultra 1 rank up team. (two returning players on my team btw)
>>
>>55798603
could be worse, solar blade leafeon could be your special attacker burst and can work plenty fine in lane, and easy peel for owl with crustle and clefable
>>
>>55798422
>>55798430
You get a trio too, or two duos.
>lane garchomp
So, the better Garchomp, which is also good at invading.
>>
>>55797082
I deserve to be down here. Just playing worse and worse.
>>
Why does almost every draft math ban Falinks?
It's not THAT strong.
>>
File: 1668122401681768.jpg (63 KB, 718x793)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
LAWL
>>
>first game
>AssVest Ultra 3 Pikachu who sticks it in top lane so hard you'd think it was his wife
yup, it's the weekend
>>55799101
Honestly might just be lack of experience with it, don't want to lose rank because you got knowledge checked
>>
>>55799101
>>55799205
nah its just to spite paypigs
>>
>Enemy Dodrio who never scored
Rarer than a Green Moon
>>
>We have a HUGE lead
>For some dumb fucking reason, our Meow decides to score a 88
>And by score, I mean pick a fight at T2 Bot goal
>Uses their Ult early, at full health
>Dominoes with our defeat
WHY DOES EVERYONE TURN STUPID AT 1:00!?
>>
>>55796409
Remember kids Always give it 110% each game, be the first on the field and the last one to leave
>>
>>55794645
https://youtu.be/ydjNbxmM5n0?si=4wKMLOVniNhIdcUQ

why don't we do this
>>
>Zoroark and Absol
>I get the one Pikachu that uses Thunder/Thunderbolt
>>
>>55799719
not watching that, either explain what you're trying to convey with it or fuck off
>>
>>55799719
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>Dragapult and Blaziken both choose lanes
>leaving...Gyarados, Comfey, or Blastoise to Jungle
I fucking hate this playerbase
>>
File: 400.jpg (174 KB, 415x400)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
promised my friend I'd carry him to masters this season, I hit masters early and now he's stuck in vet 2 first timing falinks
>>
>playing falinks
>enemy has a petalsaur and an e-speed lucario
We may have won, but I did not have fun.
>>
>Pollen Puff doesn't heal Falinks if the Puff is on the troopers and the Brass isn't near that Trooper
Cool
>>
>Go toplane with a Wigglytuff
>He takes every last hit, including the 5 point ones
>Go botlane instead so I can actually get some points to dunk
>Wiggly proceeds to farm all game and ignore the enemy except to stand nearby and watch the rest of us fight
>Losing all game, no way to win 4v5s
>Suddenly the enemy team throws by not killing Fug but try to dunk instead
>Kill Gyarados
>Kill Umbreon
>Kill Gengar
>Kill Gardevoir
>Kill Sylveon
>Kill Fug
>Dunk 400 points
>Win
Hopefully the reports remove the win from the useless Wiggly.
>>
>>55799774
>just watch the video for me
>>
>>55800339
you already did since you fucking posted it, so yeah.
>>
>>55799719
>upload video clip
>some one trick faggot who doesnt know how to play the game makes some inane criticism
>duelzz essay that amounts to nothing
>"LOL THIS GUY PLAYS (pokemon)"
it's a mystery
>>
File: Easy.png (180 KB, 794x817)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
Why don't you play Eevees, Anon? Do you hate winning or something?
>>
>>55800575
waiting for jolteon, the only decent eeveelution
>>
>>55794645
Suddenly it gave me a pre-battle card game about choosing pokemon. I was so confused it was hilarious
Has that always existed?
>>
>>55800575
they're boring
>>
>>55797203
>Close to death
Oh, you mean an enemy existing near them?
>>
>>55800645
haha yeah bro totally a card game dude hope you won!
>>
>>55800128
But Lucario gets damn near infinite E-Speed resets and Venusaur can fully heal off the little guys with Giga Drain.
Fantastic.
>>
>>55800347
>he isn't intelligent enough to understand the macroverse of unite
>>
>>55800128
can hoopa portal half of falinks without the others
>>
>>55800690
Nigger imbecile fuck you
>>
>got stuck inside metagross' unite walls
>not in the circle, literally inside the rocks
>couldn't move at all
cool
>>
>team picks 3 all-rounders
>fuck it clefable I guess we try to tank
>they switch to attackers last second and now there is no real frontline
cool
>>
creamulousness of the shapely variety...
>>
YAAAAAAAAAAAY I SURE LOVE PLAYING A GAME WHERE I DON'T GET TO HAVE ANY IMPACT BECAUSE BOT LANE FUCKING FED THE SHIT OUT OF THE ENEMY LEAFEON AND IT'S NOW 3 LEVELS AHEAD OF ALL OF US YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>lose because enemy leafon is 3 levels ahead
>lose because enemy leafeon is 2 levels ahead
>lose because enemy meow is 3 levels ahead
>lose because enemy absol is 2 levels ahead
>lose because enemy leafeon is 3 levels ahead
I give up on today
>>
>>55802039
Skill Issue.
Or rather Lack of Knowledge/Game mechanics issue.
>>
>>55802039
pick pikachu
click unite + volt tackle
you are now 5 levels ahead
>>
>>55802072
*full heals*
What now, yellow rat?
>>
>go top
>opp jungler decides to live there
>I don't die, but can't farm effectively either
>rotate bot for the objective at level 4
>Gyarados there ults me on sight
>write off the game, but still putting in the effort cause mama raised no quitter
>Someone pings "avoid fighting until leveling up"
>THE TEAM ACTUALLY DOES THAT
>everyone is powerfarming
>the opp team is running a deathball, so always one goal undefended, we get to throw in some dunks
>first Fug fight lost, but as I'm dead I got my ult back and two of ours are still alive and trying to threaten
>run back, ult, others also revived and cleaned up
>win
Weeeew. This game looked like a disaster at first, but turned out really fun.
>>
>>55802072
How did you figure this out? It's what anyone should be doing when they fall behind instead of ego uniting. You should be uniting their highest leveled member on cooldown. After all, higher leveled enemies give the most exp by far amd exactly why fighting under leveled enemies is usually not worth the time or risk.
>>
>>55802058
>skill issue
>bot lane dies in first minute
>I'm meant to prevent this by being top lane blastoise
>top lane dies in first minute
>I'm meant to prevent this as bot lane pikachu
Yeah, big skill issue.

>>55802072
It doesn't matter if my team is so many levels behind that they can't deal with the rest of the team. I can instantly delete the fed leafeon/dodrio/zoro/meow if I manage to get her before she ults, but what about the rest of the team lol.

>>55802078
In theory my tank would follow up with CC but haha team work in a team game am i rite fellas?
>>
>>55802178
I believe you are missing the point by a mile. You very act of you killing their highest level mon will rubber band you back to near their level.

Ok now that you're fed you should be able to KO multiple members on the enemy team next fight. Because after all isn't that what they're doing to your team?
>>
>Weakness Policy Comfey
>>
>>55802382
Are you forgetting the rest of the game of getting objectives and scores? The best chance is picking off that fed single person at around 2:10 or during ray fight and hope my team can flip ray. It's not just about killing them once or twice, it's about the overall macro of the game. Ok, yes, I am now a pikachu who is even leveled or one level above the enemy. I'm not going to be able to magically survive the slowbro eject button ulting me, or make my team group up for ray fight, or stop them from trickling, or WHY IS BLASTOISE AND DELPHOX BACKCAPPING AFTER I WIPED 4 OF THE ENEMY AND LETTING THE CHANDELURE JUST FREE STEAL RAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The whole reason that speedster got fed in the first place is due to my team not understanding basic shit like "maybe don't push up to the enemy goal against a swinub-buzz when the enemy has a leafeon jungler" or "perhaps we should not solo ult the slowbro when we don't know where the enemy team is" or the one of my faves of "hmmmmm first regi spawns in ten seconds and umbreon is going "please let me level first", I better cuck our umbreon out of getting wish!"

"Just go jungler and become that fed speedster" ok yeah I'd love to but I'm now in that very special stretch of 1450 - 1550 players where if you pick a speedster they'll also pick a speedster and try to muscle you out, or they just last pick a speedster anyway in draft

also fuck man can i just bitch freely in here lol
>>
I'm getting a lot more AFK players now that draft is becoming common, are people just assmad that you didn't ban whatever mon they hate or something?
>>
>>55802514
Should clarify I mean AFK from the start not a mid-game ragequit
>>
>>55802514
wouldn't be surprised if they were a pissy onetrick that got their crutchmon banned
>>
>>55802514
not gonna lie I've just closed out of some draft games and taken the good boy point penalty due to what my team picked. Sometimes people just can't be fucked.
>>
>>55802579
fr i hate those people
while i have a lower mastery in my mons i have at least 3 mons for every class except speedsters
>>55802452
why?
at least i would somewhat understand something like stone
for those times when your teammate doesn't slow the fuck down for one second so you could re-attach yourself
but weakness policy does nothing
for this mon
>>
>>55802113
Powerfarming is objectively the correct move if the enemy is deathballing though unless your team has an even more powerful deathball dont even bother
>>
>>55800575
Glad Im not the only one seeing how Slyveon is lowkey the second best eevee after leafeon. Slyveon is finally fitting into its niche as the scizor but for special attackers
>>
Speaking of Sylveon
>Jungler Mystic Fire vs a Falinks
I've never seen a Sylveon do the lowest amount of damage before, never mind less than 45k
>>
>first pick mime in draft
>look away to shitpost
>look back
>enemy picked 4 attackers and a speedster
yeah ok I'll take my free OHKOs
>>
File: 11564564456.jpg (38 KB, 704x395)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
remember those 3 or so months we were getting a new pokemon every 2 weeks, that was dope...
>>
This isn't exactly some mindblowing revelation, but draft really exposes just little people actually know about the game and just want to pick their one trick they're comfortable with. Now that I'm getting regular draft games I'm winning so much more easily just by the simple virtue of being able to make a sensible mon pick while the enemy just stubbornly picks the thing that worked for them in blind SoloQ. No more losing games at the character select because oops bad matchup lol, it's so blessed
>>
YOU'VE BEEN A FUCKING SLIGOO FOR 6 MINUTES STRAIGHT.
LEVEL THE FUCK UP!
>>
>>55803096
Had a game like this earlier today where our Mamoswine was still level 8 while everyone else was levels 11-13.
Like nigga, GO FARM.
>>
smoothness of the silky variety...
>>
>>55803089
>our team has pika clefable blast
>enemy instalocks leafeon
>spends all game zoned out or stunlocked
Draft mode is funny in both good and bad ways
>>
oh golly would you look at that, another game where I can shut down the comfey-speedster duo faggots and eat a charizard ult and it means nothing because our tank is backcapping and our jungler is trying to 1v1 the spintoise. This sure is fun!
>>
just lost to a lane xspeed talonflame and lane gengar despite our team having a legit team comp because no one actually wanted to group for objectives, whoo.
>>
>>55803795
This nigga losing to float stone lmao
>>
>>55803089
The alternative is endless counter picking wars
>>
Any chance they add Cubone as a playable character, or sandshrew?
>>
>>55804415
Both gen1, both could have unique playstyles. I don't see why not. Except Cubone would probably evolve into Alolan Marowak. Sandshrew could also be Alolan, but that's less likely.
>>
>>55804441
Marowak/Alolawak could totally be a branched evo with the first move choice being at level 4 and the evo move choice between Shadow Bone or Bonemarang at Level 6 Also I just realized this line has like 4 fucking signature moves between the Kanto and Alolan forms what the hell.
>>
>>55804486
Zygarde has 4 as a single mon, but yeah.
>>
>draft match
>fifth player sees we already have an attacker, a speedster, and two all-rounders
>lol instalock garde
Wow, you really do have to pick a defender every-single-fucking-time because evidently no one else.
And of course his stupid ass only did 25k damage.
>>
>>55804841
These people shouldn't be in master rank. They nearly always have 47% win rates.
>>
File: yeah yeah yeah.gif (1.65 MB, 390x293)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>win so hard all the enemy's goals are gone while all of ours are still up
>by the end we're just dunking 100's in their base WITHOUT fug
It's so rare, but man does it feel so good.
>>
>>55804568
>4 as a single mon
Thousand Waves, Thousand Arrows, Core Enforcer, and what else?
>>
>>55804568
>>55804995
Nevermind, just remembered Land's Wrath existed. Man, that move is just useless huh.
>>
>teammate bans Falinks
Yep, time for float stone score gremlin enemy jungle invading Sableye.
>>
Are we ready to admit draft made this game even worse yet?
>>
>>55804841
But conversely if you’re the last player and you’re forced to play a tank every time that’s bullshit and I’m not going to do it. Let’s face it, in a normal lobby you can switch if nobody picks a tank. Draft fucks you over whether you’re the first or last
>>
>>55805156
Draft made the game better unless you're a salty OTP who gets mad at being banned/counterpicked
>>
>>55805166
>made the game better
Idk about you but my games have been worse since this season when they lowered Draft Pick requirement
>>
Am I insane or is falinks so fucking easy he's not even fun to play? Like it doesn't even matter what moves you pick this mother fucker shits damage for days.
>>
>>55805515
beatup/ironhead is kinda fun pulling people around but other than that i agree
>>
This game is actually fuckin dogshit
>>
>>55806435
Your problem is having 3 supports. No ranged damage sources, No good rip and secure.
>>
>>55806462
There is literally nothing I can do about that considering I don't get to pick for my teammates
>>
>>55806435
You lost to bots, anon. Bots.
>>
>>55806435
Hi Inkune1 :)
>>
When should i NOT run Exp. Share on a defender?
>>
>>55806589
Who
>>
>>55806435
nigga lost a botmatch ahahahahaha
>>
>>55806593
i don’t run exp share on my blastoise and slowbro builds, if you want to build an early game lead and play aggressive then don’t use exp share. but i only do so if my team runs a support with exp share, i dont like having 2 on the same team
>>
>>55806435
at least you're not the first dumbass to post himself losing a bot match
>>
Can Blastoise work well without stack glasses?
>>
is falinks worth picking up? i got nothing going on and want to learn something new. will i struggle to win games or can i do some real damage to some mfs?
>>
>Metagross jumps to Top goal
>Hoopa is already there
>There's two enemies at Base, which means they can dunk a 100 faster
>They didn't need it because 68 was enough to win the game
20 point difference...... God Dammit.
>>
>>55805122
Just knowing a paypig is seething is a victory enough for me, don't worry anon I'll stop banning falinks after two weeks ;)
>>
RFS Flail Snorlax.
>>
>>55806593
When literally nobody on your team knows what an EXP share does. Which in my case is every game.
>>
>>55806698
>>55806562
Not him, but how do you tell now without the lack of icons like they used to have?
>>
>>55808251
The names, their Behavior, their tendency to run away in a straight line at low health.
>>
>>55808259
I thought that bots just used random player names...
>>
>Game as a Mamoswine
>Entire team is spineless bitches
>End game with more than twice the rest of my team's KOs put together
>I didn't get a single assist, just KOs
>And had more than twice that of any of my team's two attackers and speedster
I refuse to believe that this was a match with real players
>>
>>55806593
Never, run it on supporters like blissed and clefable and nothing else. Overrated item
>>
damn I almost forgot how fun petaldrain is if the other team lets you eat them
>>
>>55806500
Actually you could have picked a good range mon yourself to rip the enemy team/Fug instead of playing Fal. So yes you could have done something
>>
>>55808251
Api also helps but yes the dude lost a bot match lol.
>>
>>55808330
If anything it's not run enough, I literally have it on everyone that's not a speedster or attacker.
>>
>>55806593
Almost always. Maybe not goodra (power spikes late) , harass greedent or spintoise
>>
What battle items are you guys using on Falinks? It feels like each move combo needs a different one.
>>
Why is Gyarados never talked about in these threads, this thing is my personal always ban. It's like fighting a pre-nerf mega m2y
>>
>charizard jungler who literally uses his unite at every single opportunity
I know it's a short CD but at 2:15?! on a lone gengar when I'm a Mamoswine who's right there
>>
>>55809345
because im the one playin' it
>>
>draft match
>team still picks three attackers
>against a mimikyu
It's like these people wanna die.
>>55809345
More often than not I'm playing it, it' fun.
>>
>>55809345
Because despite it being objectively overpowered and visibly getting good results, it rarely ever makes an actual impact in matches. And that's not a fault of its own, but rather all the shitty players who think they can 1v9 with it especially when they're behind in levels due to flopping the early game.
>>
>>55809345
I did. I said i was going to spam it in ranked a thread or two ago. I explained it can easily one shot anything it catches. You didn't listen.
>>
>>55810080
I think the problem with it is it's just not bulky enough to be a real problem. It's more of an assassin that can't burn objectives.
>>
>>55810249
I'm kind of upset that objectives are the only thing it can't burn down.
>>
File: 1683578418810288.png (25 KB, 321x214)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
updated today btw
>>
>>55810605
>Zoroark banned that often
the fuck?
>>
>>55810617
5 stack games probably, since they'll have been the ones getting draft more consistently
>>
>>55810282
Can't burn down in team fights because any CC shuts that glass canon down
>>55810617
>>Zoroark banned that often
Are you in masters? Have you seen a decent one yet with a healer? You can't even hit them.
>>
>>55810908
This is the problem with gyarados for me. You get stunned to death so fast in teamfights and once you burn waterfall or bounce for better positioning you're stuck trying to kite with Dragon breath which isn't what you want to be doing.
That said gyara's my favorite mon right now and I'm still having a good time and doing pretty big damage most matches
>>
>teammate first picks Gengar in draft
aaaaaaaand dodged.
>>
>Leftovers, Assault Vest and Focus Band
>Gold Badge
I've played with the best Mew player on the planet.
>>
List of gigachads
>Flail Lax using berry or the baby bib skin
>Detective garchomp
>Machamp players
>>
HIT THE FUCKING DRAGON!
>>
>>55811625
>huge lead with three enemies still alive
No
>>
>>55794645
https://www.youtube.com/live/Wxz6iBn2laM?si=zwVj4XU-ffsQHs5o
You'll never guess with /pugger/ got wrecked on stream today.
>>
>draft match
>fug is being ripped by both teams
>my team decides not to use their unites or secures but instead just mash a
cool guys very nice
>>
>Draft
>Slowbro, Scizor, Eldegoss, Espeon and Comfey
>Enemy goes Garchomp, Dragonite, Clefable, Gardevoir and Curse Split Trevenant
>You know.... I think I'll Comfey handle the healing, wonder how Leaf Tornado will do
>He went Outrage
Even when my team died (overconfidence) during the last 40 seconds, I walked up to the Pit, threw a LT on Chomp and Dnite, stole Ray and scored a 100.
I lauged.
>>
File: pokemon_urshifu_2x.png (248 KB, 455x712)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
why is this legendary kung fu beard so weak? They need to buff him

Give him a Gigamax unite move where he destroys the arena and divides it in broken parts as well as dealing damage for half hp of all opponents
>>
>>55812181
He used to be good and everyone kept complaining about him,
>>
>>55812181
Both are still good, but they require a level of skill that isn't worth it when you can get the same out of far easier mons. Single still has that niche of being able to blow up pretty much any target it wants with its Unite but when speedsters are pretty much doing that all match for free it becomes less appealing.
>>
>got to play a full defender team
>the enemy's offense was all burst, no dps
that was one of the meanest games I've ever played, I wonder how the enemy must feel losing to jungle Greedent
>>
>still ultra 4
I am probably going to end this season in ultra trying to 1trick aegislash there.
>>
>>55812346
>aqua tail gyarados
>crit wiggly
>three sub50s while enemy team has one
I thought matchmaking was supposed to give me some free wins with my free losses, but they just keep getting worse...
>>
>>55812378
>another three sub50s while enemy has one
Please.
>>
>>55812428
i booted the game up today, first match my entire team are players with sub-500 matches played while the entire team had 5000+ each.

shits getting worse and worse
>>
Does Falinks get less Defense while Uniting
Because he seems to get really easy to kill after using it.
>Jungler Charizard goes Melee build despite seeing a Clefable on the loading screen
Consistently one of the dumbest playerbase
>>
>>55812428
>sub40 wr this season with like 50 matches
I think I should just admit the problem is my own at some point.
>>
draft might be the last straw for me to drop this game
>>
>team instalocks 3 attackers and refuses to change
>me and the other guy decide to ball and go 5 attacker
>the decidueye went fucking razor leaf shadow sneak against a falinks and mean look umbreon
even when I'm just trying to have silly fun throwing a game the owls have to ruin it
>>
>Team fights the fucking Snorlax and Comfey
>I'm pinging from Respawn to check out the Ray pit
>They don't listen and the enemy gets Ray
>But it's okay because we kill those 2..... and I make a mad dash to their Base. the rest of the team destroys their Shields (Azu and Metagross)
>42 points go in
>416 (Us) - 400
So stressful
>>
>enemy team is eating our ass all game because our defender is a top lane retard doing fucking nothing
>at around 3 minutes the enemy gets cocky and tries to push a tier 2 eleki, letting us get a huge comeback
>we all have our unites up ready to rip fug
>aaand the team goes to the enemy's outer bot goal to try and backcap
rough day today
>>
>>55813202
stop dying retard
>>
god there's nothing worse than constantly being matched against the same player while their teams are all great players with good teamwork and well-rounded team comps while yours are always the kind of team to make you question humanity
I wish loser queue could at least be less subtle
>>
Do crits on autos that deal % damage also double the %?
>>
geee a bot player rotated to top before first regis i wonder why we lost both lanes
>>
People always complain about "muh weekends" but week days are always when I get the worst matchmaking. Today has been a fucking disaster.
>>
idk i'm starting to think the matchmaking just sucks at all times of day
>>
>>55810617
PTSD probably, but a well played dodrio is a bigger menace in my opinion
>>
>>55811674
>Drops a fat hundred with 1 min left
>Suddenly your well oiled team that never made a single mistake the entire game suddenly starts crumbling and ultimately throwing
Many such cases
>>
Falinks is like the only Pokémon where not only is every combo good but you also have to pick according to the enemy comp too. It's a ton of fun to play as and it's a shame it's going to be nerfed in a week.
>>
>>55814373
One guy gets pressured and tries to engage the enemy team probably thinking it's a 4v5
The rest of the team are still hiding in the bushes only to trickle out 1 by 1
Because your team was in the lead for the entire game everyone gets slapped with 20sec death timers

This happens way too much in stompy games
>>
Bot matches ruin this game so much
>>
>Two Attackers insist on going together
>One of them has Assault Vestr
No, it didn't help him
>>
>>55815191
Top matches are way worse.
>>
>>55815191
They've always been the biggest fault of the game.
>>
Can my Attackers at least fight the enemies 1st BEFORE they rip Rayquaza.
>>
>>55815644
Can we swap teammates, it's been like 5 seasons since I had teammates that would rip fug, the only teammates I ever get that dare to go for it are Outrage Dnites when we're 300 points in the lead
I just want people to touch the funny dragon please please just once hurt the dragon we are behind we are not going to win by awkwardly hiding in the bushes hoping the team that is on defense is suddenly going to int please please hit the dragon please
>>
Lucario has kinda been becoming my "Filler" pick.
Very non-situational pick. Mostly because of PuP+ and Combat
>>
>draft match
>three instalock attackers
>enemy just picks mimiku and dodrio to eat them alive
>our venusaur went sludge/dance and it WASN'T a misclick
>our aegislash is never around so we're always at a numbers disadvantage
I hate this playerbase so fucking much, I hope they all die so this game can go to EOS sooner.
>>
Backcapping motherfucking Jungler Blaziken!
>>
To the people who were begging on their hands and knees for Draft Mode: Fuck you.
It's like 4 minutes of prep time just to lose at the selection screen anyway cuz your team picked stupid shit like it's any other match and the enemy is actually competent enough to counterpick your ass-backwards retarded team.
And then your team just surrenders anyway.
>>
>>55815962
skill issue
>>
>>55815962
should have left it as 1400 or 1600 requirement
>>
File: 1698312598372.png (15 KB, 1037x95)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>55815962
I tried to fix draft for them but they ignored me :(
>>
>duo votes to ban wiggly
What kind of ass-backwards trauma ban is this? Fucking wiggly?
>>
>>55816451
I see Wiggly bans pretty often, bad players just vote for whatever annoys them the most at any time
wait until you see a fucking Snorlax ban
>>
>>55816458
>>55816451
Can confirm, had a Gengar ban last night
>>
File: Spoiler Image (139 KB, 1149x367)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
out of curiosity I wanted to see if there was any pokemon in the bottom 10 of win, pick and ban rates
turns out their is one sad sack
>>
>>55815962
>finally get to draft games
>winrate skyrockets

get good my friend, I groan every time I get a non-draft match now.
>>
You pick fucking Float Stone and go Razor Leaf!?
>>
>>55816451
I always ban hoopa. bad one on your team will bait your team into bad fights. Good one on the other team is a pain and retards already do not know how to play the Rayquaza fight, adding a hoopa uniting at your base is a nightmare
>>
>magikarp and snorlax top
>look away
>match starts, magikarp and pupitar top
>>
Hm, maybe I should change muscle band on Aegislash.
>>
Can I please stop getting sub 50% win rate players on my team. I can't handle this shit anymore.
>>
Why the fuck does my defenders keep diving the back line to chase one guy instead of ccing the enemy front line so I can deal damage? If you want to 1v4 why the fuck should I even show up to objectives?
>>
File: 20240501_124059.jpg (209 KB, 1280x720)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
jtownn, if you post here:
fuck you for throwing this game, stupid cunt
>>
>trio randomly goes triple bot and eats shit the whole game
>>
>espeon and slowbro with scopes
>>
>Read up on how Falinks works
>Dick gets hard
Unite has the most clever ways of figuring out how a Pokemon fights, i love it simply for that
>>
falinks needs a speed boost in their unite it just feels like something you pop just for the shield i can understand if it was as big as meows unite but fuck its so bad
>>
>duo with double stacking items insist on going bot
>>
WHY DO THESE NIGGERS LAST PICKING ANOTHER ATTACKER WHEN WE HAVE NO FRONTLINE.

This game is so fucking cursed. None of these niggers belong in masters.
>>
why do retards go 2x defender when 1x defender+1healer is much better?
>>
>>55794645
Why do the worst players always have their profiles set to private? What are you trying to hide?
>>
They should just let assvest grant a normal shield every once in a while and reduce the amount, who the fuck cares about consistency with the mainline games anymore?
>>
>>55818673
They're probably legitimate 5 year olds with accounts set to private by their parents.
>>
>>55818722
They shouldn't be in my master ranked matches.
>>
How the hell do people main support
It feels like most matches are completely out of my hands
>>
>team goes all attackers
>I'm 2nd pick
>I spam need defender.
>they're not helping during my gank
>these niggers start stealing my jungle too
>spam thanks, don't show up to fights, spam surrender
>3 of them get on mic
>Cmon just play
>keep trying
>why would you want to give up before fug
I wish I could punch them in the mouth.
>>
>>55818315
True, this game can be sovlful at times. They didnt need to make Dodrio/Mew play the way they do but they did
>>
>draft mode - you can literally see what the enemy's taking and counterpick
>lol let's pick three attackers anyway even though we clearly see the enemy picked dodrio beforehand
>>
>>55818972
Sounds like you were the problem.
>>
>>55818545
Masters is the new Veteran rank
>>
>>55815848
The matchmaking in this game is atrocious
>>
File: IMG_9321.jpg (816 KB, 1290x2408)
816 KB
816 KB JPG
my best non defender is a glaceon at 60% wr
>>
>try to flank the enemy glaceon
>her two defenders just eject-button to me to shove me away so she can kill me almost every single time
>the few times her defenders aren't around she just x-speeds and kills me anyway
reeeeee
>>
I can never tell when to separate whenever there's a gardevoir around and when to stick close to my team cause of the Solo Target killers.
>>
>>55819896
>Just carry us even if we make the match harder for you at every step
>don't mind my 45% win rate even though I have 5k games
>Just play and win for us please!
No.
>>
I love how Meow can turn invisible and press unite, and you can't even target or damage it in any way while you watch your hp go down
Such a fun fucking pokemon
>>
>>55818972
He who pings defender in need, must become the defender indeed.
>>
>>55818972
You shoulda been a big boy and picked the defender yourself.
>>
>>55820434
>>55820447
My mmr is too over inflated right now. It's a waste for me to go defender because I'm constantly put in trios or duos with 47% win rates that take jungle and don't know how to carry or how to play fug fights. If I go defender I'll just be wasting my time with no ability to wipe teams, shred objectives, or secure objectives. If the matchmaking was better and I routinely got teammates who were nearly as skilled or better then it wouldn't matter if I went defender or supporter. But if I go defender or support and I'm the only one that knows to show up to an objective I may as well not even be in the match.

As a fed carry I can make up for my team not showing up or playing well because there's still a decent chance I can outplay and win the objective. No chance of that if I'm comfy or umbreon. Anyway I'm sick of this. Been masters for nearly 2 weeks and half of my matches still have ultra ranked players or 45% win rate players with thousands of games. I quit.
>Just go jungle and hard carry.
Draft is so much harder to carry games as, counter picked, needing to play jungle but large amount if junglers are banned, and also if you pick a jungler too early there's no telling if your team even understands enough about how team compositions work to be able to support your pick. There are times when some characters are completely useless if your team doesn't have certain characters or roles to compliment them. Then there's just not enough of a roster anyway and that was harder to see before now

>tldr not enough of the player base understands how to even play the game decently and if you're one of the decent players you just get taxxed harder and harder. It's just not fun and increasingly frustrating.
>>
>>55820429
Kek. If it attacks in any way, it becomes visible.
>>
>>55818972
nah fuck you, ping spammers and "() needed!" fags don't deserve anything
>>
>It's always the 3 insta-lock Attackers who survive and ignore the pings of the dead to check Rayquaza,
>>
>>55821000
I wouldn't need to spam what roles are needed if the player base was decent enough to fill on their own.

The weird thing is that in other Moba people just do it, more or less, much more often. It's so rare to see a League of Legends match that no one picks a tank(fight initiator), or support. Even if it's not a healer, someone is way more willing to pick a stun or shield bot. You never see matches where the entire team is attackers and speedsters. Never happens.

I Believe the reason for that is because they have much better match making. Players who are more likely to pick all speedsters and attackers are allowed to fail through the ranks and get placed where they belong. Down in bronze 5 or whatever. In this game though, those same players get bonuses to match making to ensure they more likely to receive hyper carry players with above 60% win rates, so they get carried up the ladder into ranks where they don't belong.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what characters they add, what balance changes they make, or even requirements to join draft they change. Because the entire game is built around this retard way of match making. No matter how high you build something, or how fancy you try to make it, it doesn't matter If the foundation is shit. This games foundation is trash and until they revamp how the match making works, they can't fix ranked, which means they can't fix draft mode.

>>55821060
Check their ranked match win rates. I bet its 48% or lower usually.
>>
>>55821060
They're usually the first to die in my experience, killing no one of course
>>
>>55821000
The only time "() needed!" is acceptable is if you and three other guys are doing an all Attacker/Defender/Speedster meme comp and you need the last guy to make it complete.
>>
No one cares about the Eleki at 2:15.. Blastoise, just go farm.
>>
File: 1701086599626201.gif (1.24 MB, 320x180)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>>55821567
>No one cares about the Eleki at 2:15.. Blastoise, just go farm.
>Dedending Eleki: Bronze tier
>Farming: Bronze bangle tier
>Waiting near Ray: Master tier
>Waiting in enemy side bushes to Ambush and turn Ray fight into 5v3 or 5v4: Champion Tier.
>>
>>55818972
You sound like a bitch.
>>
>>55821653
I'm tired of winning the game for people who are there because they're a penalty for my team being too good.
>>
>>55821927
Bitch.
>>
>>55821993
>please win the game for me even if I'm making it harder to win
>>
>>55821090
>>55821000
>>
>named solocarry
>premades in match history
>single handedly solo carried our team to a loss
>50.1%
Funny shit. In other news, I just played chicken and lost by pulling the trigger way too early at fug. Embarrassing.
>>
to those that pay for membership, do you do so on switch or phone?
>>
Ah fuck, I really need to remember to not listen to teammates that I think are retarded.
>>
91 matches, 48.3 wr... I can finally stop playing Aegislash...

After a certain point I have to be honest, the problem was mostly mine. Threw a lot of games doing dumb plays.
>>
>>55822392
Anyone who has a "I have to carry the match" mentality is usually a shitty player, there's so many iterations of players that have 1v9 or something of the short in their name and they're always mediocre at best. At least they're true to their name though, they are pretty much always off doing their own meaningless shit.
>>
File: 65454354353.jpg (84 KB, 500x357)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Is Zoroark this OP or is just me? I have been able to breeze trough ranked matches with him and sometimes even carrying the team.
>>
Praying for EoS
>>
File: Defender at Home.webm (3.08 MB, 720x405)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB WEBM
>>55823269
And here's my one singular clip that I felt like was the only one worth making into a webm.
>>
>>55823415
what items do you use and do you want advice?
>>
>>55822473
Switch, since that's where I play the most.
If I feel like cancelling I would simply do it at the eshop
>>
>>55823415
That looks way more strategic then how I play, I just let the swords fly when I have full bars, it's 50/50 I get a multi kill or just die like an ant
>>
>>55823415
Its not your fault Aegislash is just weak and too gimmicky, you have map awareness and play conservatively if you were playing any other mon you would have easily 60%+ wr
>>
>>55823884
>>55823511
>>55823415
how do we buff wide guard?
>>
guard of width...
>>
>>55823423
>what items
I always had Scope/Weakness on.

Third item was Muscle Band/EXP Share depending on where I went or what my allies had on, but I ended up alternating between Muscle and Drain Crown towards the end of it.

Battle Item had X-ATK for almost the entire run, but I started using Potion a bit when I also had EXP Share at the end of it.

>>55823511
>I just let the swords fly when I have full bars, it's 50/50 I get a multi kill or just die like an ant
Yeah, there's a good reason I thought I only had one clip worth turning into a webm. Most of my clips are that, or me doing retarded things.

>>55823884
>you have map awareness and play conservatively
I have like half a dozen clips of me being retarded and jumping in 1v3 at Fug like a retard and dying with Aegislash when I inevitably get stunned in sword mode.

>>55823951
Honestly, I think both the shield moves are in a good place.

The sword moves still feel kinda samey and it's mostly picking one or the other based on what kind of brawl range you expect to be in most often.

If there's anything I'd buff, I'd buff shadow sneak a bit more again, or reduce the CD of iron defense by 1s to improve early game.
>>
What's the latest info on the chinese version? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.
>>
I really feel like slow smoke is too overlooked as an item, on the right mons it can devastating to the enemy and gives a huge advantage in the laning phase.

>>55823404
Zoro has always been strong in the hands of someone who can use it.
>>
>>55824816
none of your business
>>
Shit game
>>
uhhh why can't I buy falinks with coins
>>
>>55825452
IIRC it goes F2P on 9th.
>>
File: 1712781287431542.jpg (40 KB, 622x470)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>55824925
>Dodrio Slow Smokes EVERY time it hits anyone to gtfo unscathed

Y'know perhaps Mean Look isn't such a bad move after all
>>
>>55825452
So the pay piggies can flex on you
>>
>>55826045
>ban it every match

lol!
>>
File: vq9kya6fixl21.jpg (71 KB, 946x1107)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>gets into a loss streak half of which someone afks

im not playing anymore today fuck this
>>
>>55826185
It really does get banned every match.
Probably a combination of nobody wanting to deal with it until it's available for coins and sticking it to paypigs who already have it.
>>
>Jungler Phantom Force Dragapult
>26k damage
>0 KOs 1 Assist
>With X Attack to boot
Awesome
>>
>>55826213
It's also just really, really strong and is one of those mons that can fuck you over no matter what you pick. Wanna play something tanky or immobile? Uh oh! You're getting deleted by NR Megahorn in seconds! Wanna play something squishy and zippy? Uh oh! You're getting dashes at then surrounded by troops and eaten from every angle!
Even if they're not very good or picked an overall shitty set for your team, it's just an annoying ass piece of shit to deal with.
>>
>did like 29k damage as inteleon cuz i missed damn near every snipe shot, even when trying to predict where the enemy will go
Yeah, I'm sticking to Owl and Beamasaur if I wanna play sniper.
The Snipe Shot hitbox is so fuckin' narrow.
>>
>enemy has three eevees
My blood is BOILING.
>>
>>55826213
I haven't had too many games where it's banned, but I do make sure to prepick to almost guarantee that my team doesn't ban it.

>>55826278
In my experience Lucario hard counters it into oblivion and both Pikachu and Ninetales make matches painful other than those yeah Falinks kills everything.
>>
>>55826338
Same. On that note, I'll do Snipe Inteleon only to Masters next season, maybe that will make me learn how to aim.
>>
>active machamp unite
>get stunned for so fucking long that the entire bar runs out before I can rip, thanks to defender and support working their ass off to keep me alive
God damn this game can be mean sometimes, but on the bright side picking Machamp was absolutely the correct play for such a CC heavy team. Hitting the Close Combat right before a big chain of stuns feels so good.
>>
>get another full defender meme team
>somehow the team gets fucked raw by an extreme speed lucario
it falls apart at the slightest stun how did they let this happen
>>
>>55794645
Gyarados is really fun but he can't carry matches. Not enough mobility, bulk, or sustain. He seems made to destroy in 1v1s but he's just too squishy. He needs more lifesteal or CC or something. He's damage output is probably too high though. Kind of like Buzz before buffs. He already did too much damage but had trouble getting in.
>>
>play a mon that thrives off the enemy team grouping together
>they all want to go on their own solo adventures and I can't do shit as I just get a bunch of 1v1 interactions usually with bad matchups
>get tired and play a mon that thrives of 1v1 interactions
>oops now the enemy team is literally glued together at all times while your aoe or cc mons are off taking regieleki up the ass
every time man
>>
I should remember to get myself KO'd before 2:00. I don't wanna end up in a 31 Timer again.
>Why is it always when our Team is starting on the right side of the Pit, we often lose?
Rhetorical
>>
supple... shapely... kissable legs...
>>
>2 points made at roughly the normal time it takes for a stacker.
>Literally zero other points were made until 2:00
>Only our Inteleon and Trevenant scored, at all
>426 (Us) - 402 (Their Metagross scored a 38)
All you need is Rayquaza.
>>
>>55827221
Anon you're supposed to activate submission before you ult.
>>
>>55828517
I sometimes get myself KO'd at 3:00, but the amount of EXP I'm worth at that point, I feel like it isn't worth the trade.
>>
Whats the better equiped item for Azu? Eject? Not a lot of mobility on the mon
>>
>>55828059
Even just removing the vulnerable period between waterfalls would help.
He's just so bad in teamfights sometimes
>>
>>55829242
>using subcombat
let's not get crazy now anon
>>
>>55829826
>he doesn't subcombat
I used to think DP was the way to go, but I've since grown increasingly fond of Submission.
>>
Comfey is the literal devil and I try to ban it every match.
>>
>>55829874
Have you tried Curse Items?
>>
>>55829881
Yes, but I'd rather avoid Comfey entirely if I can.
I fucking despise dealing with it.
>>
>>55829673
X Speed or X Attack, depending on the enemy comp.
>>
>>55829874
Same.
>>
>>55829673
X-Speed if you want Tail, Eject if you want Whirlpool. Same goes for Pulse/Play Rough.
Always make sure you have an option to get past walls, you don't wanna get CRUSTLE'D especially as something so reliant on positioning and not being CC'd.
>>
i seriously hate mathcord faggots, i go there to ask advice and they just shit on you, look up your profile and blame you for losses when you can’t control shit as a defender main.
>>
>>55830307
your first mistake was thinking a bunch of faggots micromanaging stats for babby's first MOBA in a discord were worth your time
>>
WTB an "unretard the faggots" button.
>>
New thread >>55830778

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.