[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why did my GSC thread get deleted?
>>
>>55798206
cuz le genwarrino

imagine this tranny site doesnt let you speak freely, bans words, bans anything that makes its trannyrators seethe with poor pathetic of an excuse like "trolling", doenst let you criticiize this either and on top of all of that pile of shit, you cant even argue about the boards topic because then the trannies get stressed up and may consider suicide on the spot.
>>
>>55798215
That’s insane
I was genuinely asking if people preferred HGSS to GSC. I didn’t even mention any other Gen
Sensitive af
>>
>>55798206
GSCfags piss their pants the moment you say it doesn't look like the best games in the series or mention any of their boogeymen (zoomers, Poketubers, Unovafags, Jan).
>>
>>55798232
So even if I just bring up the games I can get banned or some shit by some sensitive johto fan?
I literally didn’t even insult Gen 2 af all
>>
>>55798236
I doubt you'd get banned for that. The genwarring niggers get banned and they're usually the Johtofags that, in their own words, need to "defend their honor."
>>
File: IMG_7347.jpg (455 KB, 1284x1320)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>55798236
It wasn’t a Johtofan. (Most Johtofans in the thread were having a decent discussion) the problem was some faggot starts shitting on Johto completely unprovoked (Thereby breaking the genwar rule) but one of the Jannie decided to do that crap teachers do where rather than punished the few people actually breaking that rules, they decide to punish the entire class and nuke the entire thread.

>>55798242
Stop lying you gaslighter
>>
>>55798236
it's impossible to have any rational discussion about gen 2. any negative comment gets handwaved with a "you're just a bort zoomer parroting a poketuber's opinion" response
>>
>>55798256
Thanks guys. Outing myself here but I copped a 7 day you know what despite only posting the op. Is that just guilty by association?
Like a fucking week for a thread
>>
>>55798259
>it's impossible to have any rational discussion about gen 2. any acknowledgement about Johto that isn’t completely shitting all over it gets swarmed by trolls
Fixed it for you
>>
>>55798256
>ignoring the shitflinging between the 2 8 year olds before it
>ignoring the gsc sucks post that gets zoomer bad responses
no, you're the nigger
>>
>>55798262
that sucks, and definitely not normal. Even people who make threads that actually instigate genwars don’t get banned that long. you may have just run into a newer jannie on a power trip.
>>
>>55798263
lmao wrong, there were plenty of johto posts that got a pass in that very thread. gay headcanon posts and defend our honor posts deserve their shit
>>
>>55798256
That last post is right though. All of them live in your heads rent free.

Anyway, to answer OP's original question, not really. You'd just play GSC for nostalgia's sake.
>>
The op who made that got a week ban just for making the thread, this makes me paranoid af. Do I just have to basically tiptoe?
>>
>>55798316
Genwar faggots commonly make low effort boxart threads with a generic b8 question or statement. I wouldn't be surprised if that thread was a false positive.
>>
>>55798328
Yeah I know he’s being disengenous probably but can you seriously get a WEEK for genwur?
>>
>>55798218
I was in that thread:
boomers begin to sperg about "muh soul".
Your thread was definitely a stealth genwar.
>>
File: faggotop.png (31 KB, 748x190)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>55798507
This post is the reason you got banned, and rightly deserved. You were trolling and inciting flamewars so you deserve it.
GSC are great games. Get the fuck off our board if you don't like them.
>>55798316
Just don't post retarded shit like pic related and you'll be fine.
>>
>>55799087
Anon I’m not denying I’m a retard for that but it’s a smarmy, dumbass comment. I was being a dick to the anon who I was arguing with
Did the jannies think I meant “thanks for the yous” like I was thanking them for responding to my “bait thread?” Also, how did you know that was the comment that got me?

Also, was I just unlucky? A WEEK for some smarmy dipshit comment and I’ve seen guys get 3 days max for obvious slurs, genwar etc. was I just unlucky? I can’t believe a week for something I was just being a smarmy prick
>>
>>55798206
It was probably low quality
>>
>>55799087
>our board
Lol this dude is the perfect example of a triggered johtofag
OP admits he is a johto fan but this guy is seething and just can’t accept someone wouldn’t do a stealth bait thread
Ridiculous
>>
>>55799087
You’re being disengenous. I was doing that thing to that anon where you refuse to quote them, but they probably thought I meant I was baiting.
Also, that file name. Triggered lol
>>
>>55799156
>>55799175
>>55799185
>y-y-y-yeah but what about the deeper meaning behind my shitposting???
You got caught out creating a stealth bait genwar thread and you were banned for an appropriate amount of time. Just take the L and stop ruining the board for us actual Pokemon fans
>>
>>55798206
>your thread that was neurtral towards Johto (merely asking the differences between the orignal and remakes to encourage discusion) is erased
>>55799853
>thread that uses Johto as scapegoat for Sinnoh's flaws is allowed
hmmmm..
>>
>>55798218
despite featuring the same region they have different feel. gsc has unfiltered soul and romhacks only enhance it further. HGSS is a modernized take chock full of content, GB sounds restore some of the soul but the game definitely stands on its own
>>
Mods can see post histories and IPs
>>
based jannies doing their job
>>
>>55798215
>tranny obsesser
based
>>
>>55798215
>translation: I make shitty low effort posts to incite genwars but I'm the victim and they're the trannies for banning me!!!
Most intelligent Johtoddler
>>
>>55804609
>most self aware genwarring faggot
>>
>>55804611
the tranny is 100% a johtofaggot
let's also ignore the thousands of times you said bort in every other thread btw
>>
>>55804636
>tranny obsessing
>thinks every anon is the same person
You're very cool and have friends.
>>
>>55804650
>tranny obsessing
Yeah because >>55798215 isn't tranny obsessing kek. Keep getting banned, I don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>55804660
>other anons being tranny obsessed makes it okay for me to be tranny obsessed
No.
>>
>>55804650
>>55804662
>calling the tranny obsessor a tranny makes you a tranny obsessor
I remember making fun of autists like you as a kid, and I'd do it again.
>>
>>55804674
behind a computer screen doesn't count
we alll know you've never had the balls to talk shit in person
>>
>>55804679
They don't know how to stand up for themselves. They're too autistic to know how to do that.
>>
>>55804674
Your sick burns are going to completely decimate me. Please have mercy, oh godlike schoolyard taunter.
>>
>>55804699
autists don't understand sarcasm so i'm taking this literally. we all accept your concession
>>
>>55804715
>autists don't understand sarcasm so i'm taking this literally.
kek
>>
File: ayy.png (42 KB, 150x140)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>55804636
>let's also ignore the thousands of times you said bort
Ohhhh so that's wha this is.
You're another insecure Unova fan trying to direct hate towards GSC and HGSS. Many such cases. Lmfao.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.