[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Pollen Passing Edition

>I want to learn the game, where do I begin?
Download PTCGL at https://tcg.pokemon.com/en-us/tcgl
The game has a quick tutorial and a bunch of decent decks to get you started against other beginners or against the AI. Some of those decks are very close to meta too. You can also go to your local game store and see if people are playing Pokémon.

>I know how to play, how do I make my own deck?
You have a decent beginner's guide at https://www.justinbasil.com/guide
There's also the old /tcg/ guide at https://imgur.com/a/W4NkOu6
After that, look up meta decks and try to reverse engineer them to see how things work.

>Where to find meta decks?
For big irl events, go to https://limitlesstcg.com/decks
For online events, go to https://play.limitlesstcg.com/decks?game=PTCG
For japanese events, go to https://pokecabook.com/archives/1417

Previous thread: >>55836961

Old /tcg/ pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Ge95YuMA
>>
Stop shitting the general up new fags. Read the OP...
>>
File: up miraidon.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1280)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
i just got these they shuffle real nice
>>
Should non-Legendary basic Pokémon like Burmy get have the baby Pokémon "awards no prize" trait?
>>
>>55884006
Even if they made a shitmon with the ability "this pokemon does not give up a prize card when it's defeated" it is incredibly op. There's too many ways to constantly chain such a pokemon so your opponent would never be able to win. This was an issue with sableye and life dew before, but if it could be done without needing an item, even easier.
That's why all abilities like that are on a coinflip nowadays. Or have limited uses on the lifeline effect like legacy energy. To prevent them being massively abused and looped
>>
God I love turning off my brain and playing Dialga
>>
new card when
>>
File: lor.032.politoed.png (680 KB, 734x1024)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>
File: relinquished.jpg (124 KB, 481x700)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZQSXW2gR8A&t=42s
>>
>>55884722
Does the damage stack?
>>
>>55885202

Yes.
>>
I love when I can snipe Frig/Bax 4 times in a row.
I only had 1 remaining prize at the end, but without bax, Chien deck becomes a sitting duck.
>>
File: Screenshot_16.png (1.9 MB, 1258x750)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Supporter artworks were so much better back then...
>>
ok boomer
>>
>>55885827
Look man I'm only 29 I'm just a kid
>>
>>55885768
Looking at things it's moreso just the ecard era, the moment the gen 3 sets started it was mostly stock art on stock background with some exceptions
Current non-alt supporter arts are better than the last few gens but they feel like they have to be drawn in a uniform-like way for some reason
That video's neat, more expansions having distinct visual themes would be cool even if they'd get mixed up in the english releases
>>
>>55885768
SOVL
>>
Ahh, I lost by mistake in live. What an embarrassment.
>>
>>55885863
How did you lose?
>>
File: 1637561756214.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>Teal Mask Ogerpon isn't a Charizard killer
>it only exists to hold Grass for Raging Bolt
>>
>>55885833
i feel like in those times they were inspired by other tcgs having an in-game lore like yugioh or magic when poke doesn't really need it. However those few tcg exclusive things like holon are definitely worth it
>>
>>55885879
I put a pidgey in the bench when both of us had only 1 prize remaining and he had a metang alive.
Metang hits 60.
That fucker who had only 2 cards on his hand on his turn (I used Iono before taking 2 prizes), got a Boss Order, putting my Pidgey on the front, then used Metang to get 3 energies and won (he had 10 energies in his discard piles and 10 cards on his deck).
>>
Stupid idea for a meme deck: use Annihilape ex's attack that lets you selfdamage in exchange for a one energy 240 damage attack, then stack a bunch of Munkidori on the bench to move the selfdamage onto your opponents Pokemon to pick up KOs
Like the Blissey ex deck but more volatile
>>
Will Pocket have different rulers simplifying the game like yugioh did with Duel Links?

Maybe 30 card decks, 3 prizes, 3 bench spots?
>>
>Pocket
>>
>>55886140
We already know there's 3 bench spots and prize cards are 'points' instead though I'm not sure how much you need to win
Cards seem to have less power but I wouldn't count on it being more balanced lol
>>
Stupid Snorlax deck. I won by using a Radiant Charizard with 5 energy attached to it.
Why the hell that stall deck didn't tech a hammer? Are they retarded or something? The only smart thing was using Sandshrew to stop me from recovering energy from the discard pile, but that one is useless without the hammer.
>>
>>55885009
I like tortles
>>
File: Ez2mXcNWUAUeqc1.jpg (30 KB, 612x390)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>55885887
>We thought ogerpon would kill charizard
>It did nothing

>Dragapult saved us instead
At least we DID get a zard counter out of this otherwise filler set
>>
>>55886412
>otherwise filler set
you are trippin
>>
>>55886590
The only other cards that's brought much impact is ursaluna, and the ace specs. The mons/trainers aren't proving much worth. Dragapult was the big meta changer, the rest of the set is pretty much filler
>>
>>55886609
Lugia gets new toys
>>
>new set drops
>already a cry of "filler set"
and yet we are here...
>>
>>55886660
Yeah just the ace spec energy. Carmine hasn't become a staple yet over research/serena. She's useless in every other deck.
Lugias resurgence is partly due to dragapult as well since it's got a good match up against it because mist
>>
>new set is filler! I need to consoom! wah wah wah
the best sets are the filler ones because you dont need to spend money. if you dont like it dont buy it faggot
>>
just buy singles lmao
>>
I could be wrong but don't most sets only introduce 1-3 new decks that get played competitively anyway?
Heck the 151 set only has one card that people ended up using
>>
>>55886820
The SWSH decks are still dominating because of the reduced powercreep since. We wont really know how powerful new stuff like raging bolt/future box/greninja is until all the lugia/arc/giratina shit is gone. With dragapult being meta it enforces back the old SWSH decks that had big basic Vs
To be fair in 151s case it was a holiday day instead of a full one. Like the upcoming dragon set we're getting. Itll be surprising if anything ends up playable from holiday collection sets
>>
>>55886609
No way fag, I'm a munkidori enjoyer and I will get like 5 munkidori deck variants out of this set.
Also Blissey ex will be a meta threat
>>
>>55886881
I know 151 was more to capitalise on genwunners but it's still funny that a 165 card set only has a single card people use
>>
>>55886921
I also use the charizar from that set.
>>
Charmander
Pidgey
Sandshrew
Wigglytuff ex
Ditto
Mew ex
Erika's Invitation
Grabber

all the cards that have seen significant play from 151
>>
151 just exists because poke got permission to use kadabra again
>>
251 soon friends
>>
>>55887021
The devs were waiting for this day weren't they. The day they can do a full 151 KANTOOOO set
>>
>>55887003
Fair enough, I just haven't seen them in use before
The Pidgey I just forgot
>>55887021
Yeah they probably wanted to do a set like it for a long time but couldn't
>>55887030
They're not realising the power of gentwoer nostalgia if that doesn't happen
>>
>>55886881
>The SWSH decks are still dominating because of the reduced powercreep since.
Why do people keep saying this shit when the SV era literally opened with Gardevoir having an infinite self-powering Ability and Electric Generator being the most broken acceleration Item in the history of the game.
Is people's Ability to evaluate cards really limited to "bigger number = stronger"?
>>
>>55887091
>Is people's Ability to evaluate cards really limited to "bigger number = stronger"?
when you have entire generations that learned to play a heavily powercrept game yeah
>>
>>55887091

stating what cards do is not how you argue that point

otherwise I'd just say that espathra is immune to everything and roaring moon kills everything when clearly neither are indicative of the cards impact on a game of pokemon
>>
>>55887091
Wow it's like gardevoir had a crutch using zacian and fell off as soon as it lost some of the swsh cards. It's dead as shit once the swsh kirlia rotates as well.
Gardevoir ex itself isn't all that impressive, it's just enabled by the easy broken support it has in the same evolution line
>>
File: PAF_005_R_EN.png (741 KB, 736x1024)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
Remember when people thought Toedscruel would be good? I 'member.
Though with Dragapult seeing play, I wonder if it would surface back again, especially with >Ogerpon getting energies for itself.
>>
>>55887375
ogerpon gets farmed by dragapults with alakazam. and if their radiant is charizard instead it gets cooked for 2x dmg. toedscruel was never meant to be good, it released with CHARIZARDOOO that's weak to it
>>
>>55887133
>stating what cards do is not how you argue that point
That's exactly how you analyze powercreep. Cards getting access to things they weren't able to do before, regardless of the fickle context of the metagame.
>roaring moon kills everything
Yes, that's also a retarded effect that wasn't printed up to this point for a good reason. And it had a brief impact on the meta until Charizard out-retarded it by just flat-out being a self-enabler.
>>55887197
>it's just enabled by the easy broken support it has in the same evolution line
Which is exactly why you can't evaluate a card by its support, otherwise you're giving the designers free reign to print incredibly retarded effects. It's fine if you want to argue about the meta, but not about powercreep.
>>
>>55887375
>270 hp
it would die on the bench
>>
>>55887464
Sniped by what?
>>
>>55887375
Chansey EX tanks a full power Colony Rush, even without Hero Cape
>>
>>55887441
I think you mean Roaring Moon, which seemed like the big deal at the time but ended up falling off anyway
>>
>>55887458
>but not about powercreep.
Powercreep HAS been toned down this gen though. A lot of these new cards are still being carried by old support and engines. Chien pao will fall off hard once irida and greninja are gone for example. Lots lose bibarel so they will have to substitute with the albeit weaker engine dudunsparce. Only once we see the old swsh era cards go will we know the power of the new era engines/self reliant decks like ragging bolt who don't rely on many old cards.
>>
>>55887636
Roaring moon was low enough HP for grass types to 2x fine even with capsule, it's just a problem when they need to hit 170+ numbers. There's very few if any grass types doing that without a bunch of modifiers
Toedscruel released in the same set as charizard and hell it was also the 2nd battlepass deck with charizard. Zard was built up to be the big card of the set so they would've have printed a massive counter to it within the same set, they needed it to sit in the spotlight for a while since its the #1 shillmon
>>
>>55887375
https://youtu.be/hNO6vYQXtYA?si=_lCGv2oYjZnk-AgG
>>
>>55888493
Wyrdeer V is the real hero in that deck
>>
>>55883280
I got 6 packs from TM's prerelease
The only "good" thing I've got was ursaluna
>>
>>55888920
9 packs of TWM
Pulled Dragapult, FA Scream Tail, FA Blissey, and Illustration Eevee (gave that to one of our local female players)

Have another 2 prereleases on Sunday
>>
>mismagius with TM alakazam
im cooking
>>
>>55889131
There is a guy at my locals who wants to cook something with alakazam too
>>
>Thought it was just jugulis/flutter as the only paradox without an ex
>Both the volcaronas, bundle and bonnett still haven't either
Damn that's enough to make another whole set around paradox mons. Maybe there still is hope of the archetypes being good
>>
>>55889240
Watch them release paradox special energies at the end of SV just so that paradox Pokemon can only becomes relevant for a short while at the end of the gameset period
>>
>>55868737
>Mega catcher
We need one of these for tera pokemon desu
If they can have the free built in trait of manaphy's ignoring bench damage, then they also need a weakness
>>
File: RocketTM01VS127.jpg (60 KB, 350x495)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
TM's have come a long way, huh?
>>
>>55889240
>Maybe there still is hope of the archetypes being good
they are already good you are just bad
>>
>>55890123
>VS
I fucking hate not being japanese
See also:
>Movie Commemoration Random Pack
>>
File: acepotion.jpg (190 KB, 1244x1742)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
cures 150 hp to 1 poke
can't be recovered from discard pile
>>
How do I accelerate my goodrino with melons gone?
>>
>>55890709
Isn't it better to just run Scoop Up Cyclone or even Turo/Penny than this?
>>
>>55890709
Candidate for shittiest Ace Spec. Just reprint Full Heal you niggers
>>
File: SM2_EN_164.png (164 KB, 245x342)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>55890709
What utter garbage, easily worst ace spec. This all but confirms they're never reprinting max potion..
>>
>>55890709
Might be good with a tanky mon
Problem is it didn't exist
>>
>>55891162
Tank mons are better with heroes cape or scoop up cyclone. Cape can be reused and placed in advance if you need to discard. Scoop up/turo/penny ensure you heal it all to prevent any clean up damage killing. 150 is fuck all when most mons are hitting for 280+, it's still a 2hko if you've only taken 50

Dunno why they added no reuse clause on it, there's really no item recovery in the format at all. It's basically JUST darkrai vstar and cyllene
>>
>>55891174
magneton bros, we are forgotten...
>>
>>55891174
>recovery
also regidrago but no one uses that
>>
>>55889795
unironically release one of these but for ex pokemon and single prize decks are back in business.
>>
How does Gardevoir beat turbo Iron Hands? Any tips or tech cards against it? For TM format
>>
>>55890565
Damn, they even had some neat energies.
>>
>>55891386

counter catcher a iron crown + iono + scream tail their iron hands and it's fucking over 90% of the time
>>
File: 713636718_a3c2d6b8.jpg (167 KB, 1080x844)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>55891449
Wish they would print more unique energies designs again. We haven't gotten any cool looking ones in years. Even a simple swirling design like that movie one you posted is great instead of the plain backgrounds we keep getting
>>
File: gen.077.water_energy.jpg (82 KB, 734x1024)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>55891492
I use Generations energies, they pretty unique and actually do something different with the background.
>>
this one is pretty cool holo
>>
>>55891798
you seriously don't know how much i hate custom poke art
>>
>>55891803
Just report 'em for spamming and don't engage.
>>
File: exemer102.jpg (96 KB, 500x500)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>55891794
EX energies were some of the best, the darker theme to them is unique

For how important energy are I'm surprised we haven't gotten cool designs in a while. I'd bling my decks out with them, just not the horrible SR gold garbage they keep printing instead
>>
>>55891772
With global getting the silver borders now I wish they'd go print more of these again, those would look clean with them
>>
>>55891816
B&W energy design wasn't that bad, it's just not great like the ones already posted
>EX energies
holon ones are amazing too

>>55891848
>silver borders
SR energies are stupid because they have gold borders lmao so much for changing to silver for consistency
>>
>>55891463
I don't see how. We are kinda new with my boyfriend and he's playing Gardy and almost never won against a Future deck.
We went into live and we tested the matchup a LOT of games and Gardevoir has never won a single one.

>counter catcher a iron crown
Why though? They just retreat it with the future booster.
>scream tail their iron hands
Gardy is just too slow, by the time we can setup Gardevoir + screamtail/drifloon + enough energies in discard its just way too late, the Future player already has taken a kill with Miraidon + setup both of his Iron Hands.
>iono
Not the worst but they play like 12 draw supporters so they are usually not too bothered

I'm not posting this as a gotcha, trust me, I just want to learn how people play this matchup because we must clearly be missing something.

Are there any tournament feature matches I can watch of this MU, at least?
>>
>>55891875

I won't say I have the most experience against Future Hands, as very few players around me play the deck, but I 2-0'd one at Indy with that simple strategy. There's more nuance to it, obviously, but Scream Tail, Iono, and Counter Catcher do the heavy lifting late. Klefki and your 90 hp 1 prizers are all incredible early on. Definitely a near instant loss if you brick as Gardevoir, but in general it's very favorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sywXPPRTtts
>>
>>55891063
gold potion existed alongside max potion
>>
File: jp gen.jpg (209 KB, 602x817)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>55891848
>those would look clean with them
They do. I get jealous every time I see a JP player using them.
>>
>>55892396
Between scoop up, penny, turo, bianca, ace potion and cheryl being a supporter max potion. I really doubt we're ever getting it as an item card again. It and vs seeker I don't see being reprinted
>>
>>55891875
I play Future Hands.

Garde ex is indeed a favored match up.

Iono/Roxanne are good if you combine them with counter catching a Crown.

Remember that if you kill a Hands in the bench Baton won't activate.
>>
>>55891386
try whimsicott vstar :3
>>
>>55890709
>Can't even use this with pokestop
>Since pokestop discards it, it means you can't return it to your hand
Holy it's even worse than I thought
>>
File: sv1_en_207[1].jpg (249 KB, 734x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
I was looking for decent water attackers for colorless energy and I was reminded of this fatty. I wonder if there's any life left in him now that there is a decent Tatsugiri.
>>
I reslly dont want to play some fag charizard deck, but great tusk keeps losing to these one off awful decks who just get good rng and carry a full set of switches for some fucking reason
>>
>>55893380
It's what you deserve for playing mill. You're already playing a fag deck.
>>
File: p6.007.gible_.jpg (98 KB, 600x825)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
I wish we had more cards with built-in held items or berries.
>>
>>55893750
>losing to mill
>>55893380
>losing
>>
Any Psychic Pokémon that do spread damage that aren't named Mismagius? Preferably a basic or stage 1.
>>
>you opened no bench against future and miraidon hits your for 960040 damage with one energy
why is this allowed
>>
>>55894933
Because Future Pokemon was super weak so they made a great starter Pokemon to compensate it
>>
>>55894729
Spectrier, Cofagrigus ex
>>
>>55894996
thats the most unhealthy way the could have done it
>>
File: horb.jpg (72 KB, 431x599)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>55894221
I wish we had them as energies again too
>>
File: image-741-10.jpg (142 KB, 684x958)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>
>>55895228
United Wings anon is going to be delighted
>>
File: GNs_K-YXsAADOew.jpg (298 KB, 660x920)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
I guess I'm not crafting SIR greninjas right away anymore. Waiting for the promo one now
>>
>>55895323
Nevermind that's the fucking water one, not the good tera fighting from TM. Damnit..
>>
>>55895323
Pretty
>>
File: GNtB9lIb0AA0RI_.jpg (135 KB, 1200x1200)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Poison stacking is cool but still pretty weak.
>>
>>55895557
>Pecharunts whole gimmick is mind controlling people and pokemon (confusing them)
>It's ability in game confuses poisoned pokemon
>No confusion tied to poison yet
Why?
>>
File: GNs9Z1YWQAAgZ6U.png (2.6 MB, 1080x1350)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/scarlet-violet-shrouded-fable
Only gonna be 95 cards, so night wanderer plus 30 or so leftovers
>>
>shrouded fable
filler set incoming
>>
>>55895665
they should have waited until this set to release darkzard
>>
>>55895557
Yea but I love how you can poison for 50 with a +40 dmg tool now. It's still a slow threat but if the game ever slows down it's going to be so deadly. Now if only there's a retreat lock ability that's not Snorlax... I only know about the Muk that gives your opponent's poisoned Pokemon [C] more for retreat
>>
File: tef.156.perilous_jungle.png (466 KB, 733x1024)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>55895730
You can poison for 100 and lock retreat with the pecharunt's attack
>10 base
>+50 for active pecharunt
>+20 from poison stadium
>+20 from radiant sneasler
With brute bonnet, the pecharunt attack is optional if you just want a way to do 100 damage turn 1 going first. Or it becomes a pivot that sometimes adds 50 damage.
>>
>>55895881
Oh fuck I didn't even see that the post I was replying to is the baby Pecharunt that I haven't read the ability of yet. Yeah that sounds super great. I'm gonna be poisoning so many dragons next set.
>>
File: sv2_en_126.png (708 KB, 734x1024)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
Assuming radiant sneasler and no stadium with this glimmora.
>base 60 poison
>+20 from sneasler
>80 total at end of your turn
If opponent can't switch and KOs active
>60+20
>+50 from pecharunt
>210 total at end of opponent's turn
You pass
>60+20+50
>340 total damage at end of your turn

It's a shitty rogue deck that is easily disrupted.
>>
>>55895657
They should've just slapped in the pecharunt gang into the teal mask ogerpon set for a mega DLC set.
but I guess it's alright to have a mini set since there's also the dragon set releasing around then too to compensate
>>
I need TM in Live PLEASE
>>
Sent. :-)
>>
>>
>>55898742
fuck yeah holon
>>
File: tef.024.rabsca.png (670 KB, 733x1024)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
Any Dragapult counter strats yet? Just testing with friends so far and I'm already sick of the 60 snipes killing all of my stuff. Rabsca isn't the answer because they just Boss it asap.
>>
>>55899160
I just realized Jirachi protects only from Basic Poke, that's reTorded
>>
>>55899160
Nothing can stop it rn
All we can do is switch your 60hp baby mon to 70
>>
>>55895024
>Spectrier

Thanks.
>>
4D6-GJZV-RDL-6M◪
◪ = first letter of pokemon #193
>>
File: astral.png (150 KB, 404x478)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>55900541
ebin ty
>>
>>55900587
heh, i got that bronzong in my pack as well
>>
>>55887375
The only thing holding toadscruel back is its fire weakness lol fire is just everywhere right now. It was really good at not having to deal with bullshit.
>>
When does pocket come out?
>>
>>55900980
sometime in the future™
>>
>>55900980
Sometime this year
>>
File: tsareena.jpg (73 KB, 768x384)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>55899160
Big basics
Munkidori
Devo
Healing
Decks that can ohko it
Dealing with their xatu/pidgeot early

You just have to respect the deck, for example as others said you can't do 60 hp basics anymore. Being being able to 60 devo your charmanders vs needing 70 massively swings the charizard match up.
Dragapults are having to run alakazam or hawlucha for it, but if you're running 60 HP shit you're letting them get it for no work
>>
I have a cup in the morning that's going to probably be 15 people max. What do I bring to win it? Still TEF format.
>>
>>
>>55902749
>50 HP
pain
>>
File: SWSH12_(16)__02207.png (1.44 MB, 918x1280)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>55902749
>Only 20
Would 30 or even 40 be too much? Why bother getting a stage 1 out when a basic does it just as well. Altaria just seems unnecessarily shit
Fresh water set is still in the format too as a one time altaria/tsareena usage. Some decks have been using it I saw
>>
File: 40-zapdos-team-up-teu.png (307 KB, 734x1024)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>
>>55899160
Snorlax stall
>>
GTV-MPMB-T6V-7G▩
▩ = First letter of the alolan grass starter
>>
File: GN2moSjWUAA8lvM.png (553 KB, 438x627)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
FC - Iron Wrecker 20+
If your opponent has any Future Pokémon in play, this attack does 120 more damage.
FFC - Smashing Wings 130
Discard 2 Energy from this Pokémon.

The Iron Hands killer
>>
File: GN2nPagX0AAmBCP.jpg (242 KB, 694x971)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
CC - Absorption 30
Heal damage from this Pokémon equal to the damage this attack dealt to your opponent's Active Pokémon.
FFC - Wild Rejector 120
During your opponent's next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pkmn by attacks from Ancient Pkmn

Meh.
>>
>>55885768
modern tcg art is too high res/clean so a lot of the SOVL just goes away with it
>>
>>55904860
the art is pretty nice
>>
>>55904860
rare good nu-tcg art moment
>>
File: 1710632629260245.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Just give me Ceruledge ex already
>>
Porydonk
>>
Your favorite deck is trash, only wins because so many people bring it to regionals.
My niche rogue deck that never topped is secretly OP, just needs one new trainer card.
>>
>>55904954
Sorry only kingdra ex and tera lightning revaroom this set. Then next set is dragon pokemon only.
>>
File: paf.040.ceruledge.png (646 KB, 733x1024)
646 KB
646 KB PNG
>>
TWM less than a week away finally
And on the 22nd on live if I'm looking at the battle pass timing right?
>>
Question about the EX cards, to play them, do you need to have some kind of criteria to do so or the moment you get them, you can play them as soon they are in your hands?
>>
>>55908406
They're the same as any other card. You don't have to do anything special to play them. The EX/ex/GX/V Rule on them is only there to "balance" them for having higher HP and stronger attacks and abilities.
>>
Whenever I see a newfag post, I just hide their post and move about my day.
>>
>>55908676
Congratulation, want a cookie?
>>
File: 1329968247553.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
cool seethe post, chucklefuck
>>
>>55908406
I wish we got more stuff like this. Megas are coming back so mayyyybe we'll get "you skip a turn if you evolve" back but I kinda doubt it.
>>
>>55909328
I wonder how megas will be done. Will it be like BREAK where you put it on a stage 2 charizard. Or will there be a big basic ex charizard you then put the mega onto, much like how it was initially.
Honestly they might even just make the megas themselves big basics, similar to tag teams, so no evolution needed. They're certainly popular enough for it
>>
>>55909328
Oh wait I'm retarded it's "You end your turn immediately after evolving so you can't immediately attack" which isn't exactly skipping a turn.
>>55909609
Yeah I'm still wondering as well. I mean we don't even have enough information to know that Megas are even going to be in the ZA game. But I'm hoping that it is.
>inb4 it's just another EX/GX/V/ex letter rebrand
>>
>>55909656
I don't know if they'd bother making a new class like "Pokemon-M" or something for such a small pool of Pokemon. They'll either work with ex's, or just be the new Tag Teams. After Stellar flops, they'll probably overcompensate with the Megas and make them super strong.
>>
So how good or bad will Charizard EX get with the new set?
>>
File: face jasmine2.jpg (126 KB, 851x655)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Just played a deck running tsareena and vespiquen for the first time. That was the longest most drawn out bullshit ive seen in quite some time. Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my fucking life.
>>
>>55909818
It will become Mew Vmax of this format
>>
>>55909818
It depends on how prevalent Dragapult is. If it's as common as in Japan, Charizard is going to be forced out. It can't keep up with Dragapult's spread damage. It has to use the 60 HP Pidgey now and can't afford to run Cleffa anymore, which hurts consistency. If you don't get 2 Pidgey in play before Dragapult can attack, you're never getting Pidgeot set up, and it's the same thing with Bidoof. If you can't get Bibarel set up in time, they'll just Unfair Stamp you as soon as you take a KO. And Charizard's reliance on Rotom and Lumineon is a huge liability because they're the first thing Dragapult Boss's up.
>>
>>55909836
Your opponent probably spent the whole game raging because you wouldn't give up. It sucks, but it's better to beat them at their own bullshit and demoralize them. They want you to give them free wins. Never give stall/controlfags the satisfaction.
>>
File: image-720.png (1.64 MB, 800x1117)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_7267.jpg (119 KB, 686x952)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Xerosic’s Plan – Trainer
Supporter

Your opponent discards cards from their hand until they have 3 cards in their hand.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn.

Eri probably hurts the opponent more unless you hit them with this turn 1 after they rotom.
>>
>>55910737
I'm gonna have a nightmare about this being played against my Gholdengo dudunsparce deck
>>
>>55910737
This + Luxray
>>
>>55910737
They really want us to play control
>>
>>55910737
Aint this... op? It's a 1 sided better judge essentially? Even outside control why wouldn't you not play this over judge?
>>
>>55910737
Can't wait to hit my opponents with this + Luxray/Arbok/Banette
>>
File: Malamar.png (1.35 MB, 693x968)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>[D] Conspiracy Tentacles: Switch in 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon to the Active Spot. This attack does 120 damage to the new Active Pokémon. If you did not play Xerosic’s Plan from you hand during this turn, this attack does nothing.
interesting
>>
>>55911016
>fuck your hand
>oh also fuck your Bibarel too
This could be pretty devastating but I don't know how often it could work and in what deck would you like to play this. ControI guess?
>>
>>55911016
>Print all the cool and useful stage 1s as soon as zoroark rotates
It's not fair
>>
>>55911042
Also, fuck the Future deck
>>
▧BQ-XXMY-JRD-GCK
▧K4-N2DG-LRZ-X9V
CZ4-▧NLY-YWK-TNZ
▧VJ-HDDX-L6R-TWH
C9N-▧DZW-42Q-KZV
2H7-K▧7X-L6P-K9Q

▧ = 3rd letter of the english alphabet
Good luck
>>
File: 1700449235696562.jpg (886 KB, 1080x2400)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>55911795
Thx.
>>
>>55910922
Judge draws cards for you, xerosic has no draw. Judge gives the opponent random cards, not the 3 best ones in their current hand.
>>
Noticed multiple artists a couple days ago announcing they did art for the my first battle set despite that coming out like months ago
Isn't like it's releasing in japan either, they used images of the cards in english
>>
Fuck control decks
>>
File: SIT_012_R_EN.png (749 KB, 736x1024)
749 KB
749 KB PNG
>>
File: 284147.jpg (214 KB, 734x1024)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>55913535
ara ara
>>
>>55913688
The tech for tinkaton decks
They need a new milotic it seems with how much big hand hate there is in the format now
>>
File: DarknessEnergyTeamUp.jpg (79 KB, 734x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>
PRT-4QNV-2NP-XW▩
◩XL-BJCR-6WJ-DVT
◩XQ-DC2N-YBZ-ZP2
◩LP-2KPY-LW6-KQL
RRR-RTZZ-WL◩-BQV
RKY-2GCB-WWD-W▩▩
RJH-LR-BBH-VMZ

▩ = Q
◩ = D
= 9
>>
>>55915832
okay, that last code just has a 99 behind the second dash
>>
>>55915832
>>
>>55913535
>t. cant beat chad lax
>>
File: P9537_290-85619_02.jpg (90 KB, 646x646)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Are pic related worth it? I only have a premade deck and no more cards.
>>
>>55917087
buy singles, unless you are desperately needing basic energies
>>
anybody who buys etb's is a collector and deserves to be shot on site
>>
>>55915832
>>
File: free decks.jpg (1.26 MB, 2540x1232)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
https://www.pokemon.com/uk/strategy/pokemon-tcg-scarlet-violet-twilight-masquerade-battle-pass-deck-strategies

>Dragapult deck is free
Whip out those blissey decks boys

FA mela, penny and lance is nice, 4 SIR arvens are great too if you're missing them
>>
File: GN-PPwMbsAA9crj.jpg (205 KB, 1024x512)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>55918212
>Whip out those blissey decks boys
Will do
>>
>>55918266
You were supposed to beat dragapult! Not join them
>>
>>55918266
Saw the low count of dragapult and thought, yeah I can build this irl thanks to my prereleases. Then I saw the Blissey and went fuck...
>>
>>55918266
That's so disgusting I like it
>>
File: TM1.png (1.97 MB, 1034x1214)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
Got the new set early
>>
>>55920141
>>55918318
>>
literally every store that does prereleases sells the set early retard
>>
I just started playing a couple weeks ago. I see the battle pass is almost over. How long do battle passes usually run for? Can I hit 50 on the next one just messing with dailies?
>>
>>55920192
>How long do battle passes usually run for?
Till the next major set, so usually 3~ months
>Can I hit 50 on the next one just messing with dailies?
Yeah easily, I basically just login for daily and log out this one and still had 2 and a half weeks spare time. If you're actively playing more past finishing the dailies you'll finish even sooner.
>>
>>55920141
>Both generals are fucking dead
Grim.
>>
>>55920192
You only need to do the dailies every day and you will complete it.
>>
Hey guys, y’all want these? Good luck
>>
>>55920560
>>
File: TEF_145_R_EN_LG.png (121 KB, 460x640)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
The "Most hyped card by /tcg/ but barely sees play" award goes to........
>>
File: GOGEn4UXwAA6trR.png (751 KB, 608x848)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
Ability: Cursed Blast
Once during your turn, you may Knock Out this Pkmn and put 13 damage counters on 1 of your opponent's Pkmn.
There's also Dusclops with the same ability but for 5 damage counters.
A way to activate Counter Catcher I guess? Can't find any other good uses for it, not yet at least.
>>
>>55921339
Oh right, I guess you can also activate Defiance Band/Vest and Reversal Energy.
Or to amp up attacks that gets more damage with more prize cards your opponent took like... Zard.
>>
File: GOGEQP8WoAA-Tjn.png (771 KB, 608x848)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>Dusclops active
>Ability, knock self and put 5 dmg anywhere
>Palafin baby goes to active
>Ability, Palafin ex takes its place
>attach 1 [W]
>250 + 5 from Dusclops
>Counter Catcher/Defiance Band if needed
Just some daydreaming.
>>
If anyone plays TCG live here, is okay to install it..?
Heard it run like shit and fucks over your computer's life span
>>
>>55921339
>dude let me in I'm a fairy
>>
>>55921339
>>55921383
there's gonna be some bullshit combo
>>
>>55921683
>fucks over your computer's life span
no don't think so
It is buggy but otherwise it works
>>
>>55921339
>All 13 on 1 pokemon
If you could put 13 spread anywhere like sableye this would be a legit deck with TM devo. Looks garbage now tho
>>
File: 1640058121098.gif (354 KB, 500x300)
354 KB
354 KB GIF
Why the fuck would they give the dragapult for free? make people work for that bullshit
>>
>>55922682
got to give noobs a way to play the game. pls understand
>>
>>55922682
why not give all the cards for free?
this would devalue codes, unless they make Live completely free and start printing codes for TCG Pocket
at least until the twinleaf simulator releases
I don't mind
>>
File: en_US-BW4-015-pansear.png (1.43 MB, 734x1024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>55921339
>>55921383
Just noticed these are the first cards james turner did art for since this single pansear from 2012
>>55922682
If by work you mean 'use the crafting currency you've saved up'
>>
>>55922682
>Why the fuck would they give the dragapult for free?
AYE NO NOOO THE 200 ONLY DMG WITH A PITY 60 BENCH DMG
>>
>>55922682
I mean they gave out charizard for free
Still I truly thought they'd give out greninja instead, considering it's a fan fav shillmon
>>
>>55922901
If greninja was good and popped off like dragapult or zard did, I could see that. I think they prefer meta decks to get people to play. Seems to be what they do for new sets.
>>
File: 1697241027266793.gif (114 KB, 220x124)
114 KB
114 KB GIF
So is there a concrete dragapult list yet or nay? I've been excited to run it but can't find a good list to slam into ranked tomorrow.
>>
>log in
>"some players are having issues where the game doesn't work"
>haha lol
>enter match
>stuck on coin toss x3

shidd
>>
>>55923799
The xatu ones with super scoop up seem to be the most consistent.
I would personally tech in a bunch of anti dragapult cards like fresh water set or Saguaro, because you will get a FUCK TON of mirror matches considering the deck is free on top of being new bdif
>>
>>55923799
Spam Blissey ex to climb, since the ladder will be infested with Pult and it has a great matchup against it
>>
Remember to never listen to /tcg/
>>
>>55924164
whats your suggestion for anti dragapult spam then?
>>
>>55924150
>to climb
Isn't everyone already at arceus with 2 weeks left since this ladder was extra long?
Will pult spam really be the ladder meta 2 weeks from now?
>>
>>55924356
>Will pult spam really be the ladder meta 2 weeks from now?
Why wouldn't it? Decklists will be refined by then. People will have pulled extra pults off the packs. It shits on the previous best decks.
The best way you'll climb is try and counter it, like how people countered charizard when that was spammed everywhere on ladder.
>>
people abusing this coin flip bug to reach insane point totals on ladder

why? who knows
>>
Tomorrow I will play Ogerpon no matter what.

Should I go with Blissey or Raging Bolt?
>>
I failed my first test to become a pokemon professor by like one tricky question about a stadium changing the retreat cost. Any tips to what i should study so i dont fail again?
>>
>>55924879
Loser
>>
Whats a decent blissey deck? I'm still getting used to live but dont feel like rolling with dragapult.
>>
File: sit.136.regidrago_vstar.png (651 KB, 734x1024)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>55924861
Try to make expanded's king good in standard too with ogerpon + energy switch.
>>
>>55925006
https://pokecabook.com/archives/1707
See if any on pokecabook look good to you
>>
>>55924972
They were just asking nicely for a tip, you don't have to be an asshole, retard.
>>
If control takes over which decks are getting shifted out? Chien Pao?
>>
>>55925994
decks will just adapt
meta won't change that much
>>
>>55924879
I guess it just comes down to reading the rule book carefully. You can also study up on the ruling compendium so you'll be familiar with certain situations and be able to extract general rules from them.

Don't be too disheartened about it, tho. A lot of great judges have failed the exam.
>>
File: Genesect.png (365 KB, 391x552)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Ability: Ace Canceller
As long as this Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool attached to it, your opponent can’t play any ACE SPEC cards from their hand.
>>
>Game is STILL broken
>Been a day and matches still can't start
>>
>>55924879
I have a feeling I know the question you’re talking about.

You’ll need to study LSAT level logic unironically to be able to comprehend the question. They’re pushing these questions intentionally
>>
>>55926586
Expanded is working anon
:^)

Please wait 60 seconds before making a post!
>>
Actually got into a match after two concedes, donked two charmanders with Dragapult. I know I'll be sick of it once the unwashed masses flood ranked with it but for now it is extremely satisfying to use.
>>
I can't start games either, not a good bug to have launching a new expansion
Though it's silly that these bugs happen so often. I swear I see a 'we know some people can't play the game' pop up at least twice a month
>>
File: 1642110178769.gif (1.98 MB, 400x320)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>55926723
How does this even happen? The only changes that weren't new cards were new graphics for poison, evolving a mon and using an ace spec. And how do you not realize half the games won't start? I get the client doesn't make them any money directly, but surely they can afford to put 20 more dollars into the operating budget to at least test the new version a few times before unleashing it. I didn't even know how bad we had it till I saw what the YuGiOh client looks like. I'm mad.
>>
>>55926586
>>55926723
>every other game says waiting for opponent no matter how long I wait
>forced to concede
>counts as a loss for me
God, I hate this client.
>>
>live
LMAO!
>>
>>55925009
Sounds like Dragapult with extra steps, but I'll definitely try.
>>
I miss PTCGO ngl...
>>
>>55927035
As much as the bugs are annoying in this game I'm ngl I prefer this new layout/graphics and most importantly, the crafting system instead of trading. Can actually play the game instead of doing the stock market flipping cards and packs.
>>
>Still can't load into any matches
Guess I'll try again tomorrow. Rip daily missions, wanted to open up the free packs you get before crafting
>>
>>55927373
I'm waiting for them to fix this shit as well. 4/5 matches is someone with 3k+ points on ladder farming free wins because of this bug.
>>
the game gets worse with every rotation. can we just reset and go back to the basics of gen 1?
>>
Reject live
Return to Online
>>
Where do i find newer deck lists for this set?
>>
I have been able to get games in on mobile, which is better than the literally none I've been able to play on desktop, so try that if you're able
>>55927663
You gotta say 'apart from playing multiple professor oaks and other nonsense trainers per turn' if you really mean gen 1 cards
>>
>>55927682
Lists on pokecabook are in our current format now. They're not a set ahead anymore
>>
>>55926547
The classic "create the problem, sell the solution" trick. Works every time!
>>
44LH7MZQGGRXP
Iono Premium Collection
>>
>>55927909
Thanks, I missed the 3 hour window to get the euic code.
>>
>>55927769
To be fair it's good design, it means we can get strong ace specs because there is a counter for them. And it punishes people trying to save them for late game plays, because they could drop a genesect on your upcoming prime catcher play. The fact it needs to have a tool attached to work makes it well designed, it's not just a free drop to ace spec denial
>>
From testing today, I've found Blissey ex really does eat Dragapult ex decks alive, but it struggles in certain matchups. Against fast and aggressive decks (Miraidon) and decks that can OHKO Blissey (Lugia, Chien pao, Gholdengo) it has a hard time getting online and gets overwhelmed.
>>
>>55928317
There's not a clear best deck anymore with the new set. Charizard finally has a good counter in Dragapult, and it has a couple of decks that can stand up to it. Miraidon still sucks against Charizard though. NAIC should be really interesting.
>>
>>55928647
That's a good thing desu. Charizard really needed something to bring it down, and dragapult has enough weaknesses for other decks to exploit so it's not as oppressive as charizard was. Looking to be a great meta, just need to respect the devo plays if you're playing evolutions now.
>>
not like this
>>
>>55928715
>People playing new deck on brand new set that just released
Color me surprised
>>
File: dunsparce.jpg (71 KB, 300x300)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>55928740
>>
>online results
>on the first day
Wake me up when NAIC starts and then masturbate to the win%
>>
File: GIpJBxGWgAA0LfB.jpg (202 KB, 660x920)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
You'll play Ogerpon and you'll like it
>>
>>55929093
She's still bad. Should've drawn 2 cards
>>
File: tef.123.raging_bolt_ex.png (739 KB, 733x1024)
739 KB
739 KB PNG
>>55929093
Hey, babe.
>>
Gimme an Ogreporn deck and I'll climb to Arceus tier with it.
>>
What math does the hawlucha in greninja fix? I'm not sure what's relevant enough for them to hit 110 with to warrant that?
>>
>if lugia wins this fucking tournament...
>>
>>55929441
The Miraidon already lost too.
>>
this is invalid and fucking gay...
>>
Dragapultbros how do we cope?
>>
>>55929500
Finals is gonna be Lugia vs Snorlax or Charizard, so Lugia wins the tournament.
>>
>>55929510
Good to know I can keep playing Charizard.
>>
Would stage 2 pokemon having 200+ hp be unbalanced? Chandelure at 130hp is ridiculous. Getting back into this game after not playing for years and the power creep is real.
>>
>>55929528
tell me about it. i think if basic ex can have 230 HP then stage 2 pokemon should also have the same amount. no you cannot change my mind
>>
>>55929528
Do you mean non V/ex/VMax/Vstar stage 2 pokemon? Maybe. Usually stage 2 pokemon are used as tech pokemon with a strong ability, so not being able to ohko them could be a problem.
>>
>first TWM limitless tournament was won by Lugia/Iron Hands
>Dragapult didn't even make top 16
>>
>dragapult, iron thorns turbo, blissey and greninja ex were all overhyped for no reason
masquerade bros not like this
>>
>>55929510
I didn't think it was that crazy desu, it's a good line but Jap players are bad at every card game so when it swept their meta I didn't believe it'd be that good still
>>
>>55929713
Post link? I can't find it on limitless
>>
>>55929510
The deck is still good, just doesn't free win against everything. I don't know why everyone was expecting it to be so dominant.

The impact on the meta is still good tho since it puts a check on Charizard.
>>
File: sv6_en_214_std.jpg (270 KB, 733x1024)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Is greninja supposed to do 120 with DTE? It says discard it before doing damage, but how's the ruling on effects like that. Everyone kept saying it was 100 damage?
>>
>>55930408
Find out using the PTCGL
>>
>>55930420
Yeah it does 120 there that's why I brought it up. Live isn't the most reliable platform to have mechanics you know... work properly?
So I wanted to check, someone might've seen a JP stream with it taking place to know the ruling
>>
File: Galarian-Zapdos.png (623 KB, 469x649)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
Ability: Rule of Thumb
Once during your turn, when you play this Pokemon from your hand on to your Bench, you may attach up to 2 Basic [F] Energy cards from your hand to this Pokémon.

[F][F][C] Mud Bite: 100+ damage. This attack does 30 more damage for each damage counter on your opponent’s Active Pokemon.

>Give your raging bolt +140 damage this turn
>>
>>55930442
I can't find any streams of it, the 2 that appears in Champions league Aichi stream bricked a lone froakie and lost instantly. All the fan videos seem to think it's doing 100 damage. Can't find any rule clarification on it yet
>>
>>55930478
this seems way too strong
inbuilt acceleration from hand, hits like a truck if there's a bit of damage already
hit with cram and this does 430
>>
File: file.png (877 KB, 675x773)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
I'm tired, boss.
>>
>>55930666
>>55918318
>>
i know collectors that literally never touched the game are good for us because it tanks the prices but holy fuck i hate them so much
>>
>>55930666
This is a childrens hobbie please understand.
>>
>>55930408
Damage is first unless the card specifically says otherwise.

This is like Urshifu Rapid Strike VMAX (GMAX Rapid Flow) vs Duraludon VMAX (Skyscraper). In that case, even if the attack says to discard energy, the damage comes first and therefore you didn't get to damage the Duraludon.

It's kinda confusing because the text has the discard effect written first, but these kind of effects are precessed after damage unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>55930478
>tera greninja uses mirage barrage to put 120 damage onto two pokemon
>play ursaluna to bench and energy up
>prime catcher to gust up one of the damaged pokemon and move ursa to the active
>460 damage to ko literally anything
Ah gottem ggs
>>
>>55930755
>This is like Urshifu Rapid Strike VMAX (GMAX Rapid Flow) vs Duraludon VMAX (Skyscraper). In that case, even if the attack says to discard energy, the damage comes first and therefore you didn't get to damage the Duraludon.
Hmm then it is 100 damage and live is bugged doing 120. Guess I'll withhold on playing greninja for now then. Weird they didn't just reuse urshifu's coding
>>
File: ting.jpg (119 KB, 599x417)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>55930791
Greninja seems like too much work for it. 1 prize version with ting-lu and vengeful punch seem better
>Same energy type
>Tinglu lets you kill 220 HP with ursaluna after 1 spread attack
>Vengeful punch lets you hit 340
>Can use town store to pull the vengeful and activate ting-lu's attack
>>
How do I do the coin flip bug? How are people doing it? I just wanna test some Poogia fuck off
>>
>>55930838
I guess it is bugged on my PC, can't even play on casual
>>
>>55930825
I forgot that Greninja still uses Water energy, the Tera mechanics still slip my mind from time to time
One thing that is worth mentioning is that you can use Heavy Baton on Ursaluna so you can load energy onto it, get a KO then redistribute the accelerated energy after you get KOd in return
>>
>>55930666
And not a genuine reaction in the whole image.
>I pull a good card
>"Oh, nice."
>they pull a good card
>"OH MY GOD WHAT AAAAH BRO THIS IS INSANE BROOOO THIS PACK GOATED FOR REAL"
>>
>the bug is still not fixed
bloody hell
I can at least still get games in on mobile but I really shouldn't have to
>>
>>55930622
We had other pokemon with this ability that just rotated out. Moltres was only good for hitting mew vmax.
>>
>>55930825
interesting, what about poison stuff?
we have a stadium that adds 2 more counters and radiant sneasler adds 2 more
a single poison would make ursaluna hit for 250 this way
>>
File: PAR_122_R_EN_LG.png (170 KB, 460x640)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
They powercrept Lokix already... I thought I was going to play my niche deck in peace...
>>
I wanna play, what the fuck are they doing its been 2 days
>>
>>55930478
RAGING BOLT BROS OUR FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT
>>
File: New Thread Faggots.png (558 KB, 1422x859)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>
>>55931069
We're small indie company.
Please understand.
>>
>>55931069
There's a lesbian in charge of live
>>
>>55931256
the problem isnt that shes a lesbian, the problem is that she's a woman
>>
File: bolt.jpg (2.03 MB, 3025x1171)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
>>55931141
>>
Get your Bolts if you don't have them, they're being bought out.
>>
Blissey EX + Hero Cape bros... we're getting OHKO'd so fuvking hard...
>>
>>55931280
I don't know about this one for Raging.
The deck's whole thing is getting but OHKO. It's not like it can spread damage counters into the active. Things against Raging are either full. HP or dead. There's not supposed to be an in-between and if there's is something already went wrong.
>>
>>55931008
Poison is delayed and only to the active, so ting-lu is probably just better. (Not sure how you'd handle early manaphy) Charizard is immune to the poison stadium so it's only ever having 3 damage counters from poison meaning you can't ohko follow up.
Honestly if you were just doing poison stuff, klawf would be better
>>
New
>>55931386
>>55931386
>>
>>55931380
You're missing the point. Ursaluna is just there to hold energy until Raging Bolt discards it. You're not attacking with the bear.
>>
>>55931380
The point they were trying to make, is ursaluna accelerates 2 energy into play for raging bolt to discard and ohko stuff. Lana can bring back ursaluna+energies every time
Problem is your bench would be clogged up with ursalunas. It seems better off as a 1 off tech than a buildaround for that reason
>>
>>55931399
>>55931403
Huh. Yeah, didn't think it that way. You guys are right.

Thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.