[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Game is called sword and shield and takes place in a UK based region
>Legendaries are 2 wolves, one based on a shield and one thats holding a sword with its mouth
>The 3rd legendary is a dragon that tries to destroy the region
>The starters are a fire bunny, grass monkey and water lizard. They evolve to have single types
>Gyms return but the elite 4 is absent and you have to rematch your rivals and gym leaders before the champion
>Cross gen evolutions return in a weird way. Pokemon can get regional forms and their regional forms can evolve instead of the original form like corsola which becomes ghost type
>Mega evolutions and zmoves do not return
>For the first time in the series, they removed pokemon which means only pokemon in the regional pokedex are allowed to be transferred in, the rest are omitted from the game completely
>Also another first for the series, the game will have dlc which will add some new pokemon and regional forms, and allow some other pokemon to be transferred in, but still not all
>Theres new mechanic called dynamax where pokemon get bigger and their HP doubles and it lasts for 3 turns and they get overpowered moves. Some pokemon even get form changes like charizard, but it doesnt change their stats or type
>Pikachu also gets a new form and it looks like old fat pikachu
>Theres a cool bird pokemon thats flying steel and looks like a knight
>The game is set to release nov 15th
Thats it for now
>>
>>56037331
>For the first time in the series, they removed pokemon which means only pokemon in the regional pokedex are allowed to be transferred in, the rest are omitted from the game completely
bullshit they would never do something as retarded as that
>>
>>56037331
Is Rhydon in?
>>
>>56037331
>The 3rd legendary is a dragon that tries to destroy the region

Holy fuck, just stop Gamefreak, since Gen 3 this same thing every fucking gen

>Mega evolutions and zmoves do not return

Mega evolutions were in LGPE last year, why they wouldn't return now?

>>For the first time in the series, they removed pokemon which means only pokemon in the regional pokedex are allowed to be transferred in, the rest are omitted from the game completely

Yup, they just had the biggest specs upgrade of Pokémon history and they're going to remove Pokémon. Totally.

>Also another first for the series, the game will have dlc which will add some new pokemon and regional forms, and allow some other pokemon to be transferred in, but still not all

Should've been a thing since XY desu

>Theres new mechanic called dynamax where pokemon get bigger and their HP doubles and it lasts for 3 turns and they get overpowered moves. Some pokemon even get form changes like charizard, but it doesnt change their stats or type

And I thought the dances were bad.

6/10 pretty good but you jumped the shark with the removing Pokémon
>>
>>56037331
>The starters are a fire bunny, grass monkey and water lizard. They evolve to have single types
>They evolve to have single types
People hated the johto and unova starters for that no way they are this retarded to do it again
>>
>Implying that a child-friendly franchise would have games named after deadly weapons.
>>
>>56037494
Heard a rumor the rabbit can change types with their ability, the other two are fucked though
>>
>>56037331
Any word on the evil team?
>>
>>56037409
rhydon deez nutz
>>
>>56038890
>Just Greninja 2.0
Nice fake leak. They’d never do that. What’s next? A Grass Greninja?
>>
>Pikachu getting a fatchu form

I know its just more Kantopandering but holy based
>>
>>56039850
>supposedly its just angry fans who want their idol to win the pokemon league so they cause a ruckus throughout the region. Its called team yell because they yell alot
>their "leader" isnt a bad guy its just the older brother of their idol, but he has no idea theyre causing ruckus
>the real bad guy is the president figurehead of the region who accidentally summons the evil dragon
>>
>>56040178
Holy fuck that sounds shit. I can actually believe GF doing that
>>
>>56037331
>They evolve to have single types
they wouldnt do this bullshit again, last time they did it was gen 2
>>
>>56040403
It's better than another fire-fighting dual type
>>
>>56037331
>like corsola which becomes ghost type
the fuck would a ghost type corsola be
OP you gotta try harder with your fake leaks buddy
>>
>>56037331
Stop posting fake leaks here faggot
>>
>>56037331
I feel so bad for the UK. Sword and Shield was like SOO bad. I mean I know people like to shit on Unova and Kalos but atleast those games had an interesting core idea and region identity. Galar is somehow even more linear than Unova but with worse storytelling. Oh God, Jesus! Get it away from me!!!
>>
>>56037331
I remember how good the gen 8 fake leaks were.
Shame we didn't get them instead.
>>
Gake and fay
>>
>>56041657
I'm still annoyed there was no Queen of Galar.
>>
>>56037331
>>For the first time in the series, they removed pokemon
Does LGPE not exist in this reality or something
>>
>>56043437
LGPE aren't main series. You might as well be be upset that Mystery Dungeon doesn't have all the mons.
The dex cut was top tier faggotry, especially considering they clearly can actually fit all to models in a single game, unlike what they claimed, and simply choose not to.
At the very least Home should have an online battle mode with all the gimmicks to justify its existence.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.