[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does anyone have the archive link to the thread thst leaked the SM 3rd stage start evos where that one denialfag keeps seething over them being real?
>>
>>56051083
Man it's always so funny when /vp/erdents gets proven wrong like this
>>
>>56051083
If you want to see Joe embarrass himself that bad, google his coverage of Black and White.
>>
>>56051087
Yes, someone even had the balls to take this Pic to a signing and asked Masuda to sign it.

Masuda just laughed and said we haven't revealed these yet, which they hadn't but this was at the point Mallow was confirmed, fully proving the leak.
>>
>>56051091
Joe is just a cuck that bends to Gamefreaks will. He cannot endorse any leaks, or acknowledge them because daddy Gamefreak can cease and desist his whole website.
>>
File: 1362476246246.png (778 KB, 888x999)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>56051083
Hiring her is the best idea ever, gamefreak/tpci is so based
She's eating good.
>>
>>56051217
Lmao, I forgot about this. I've never seen such high levels of copium.
>>
>>56051093
no it wasn't that pic, it was fanart of the three final stages
>>
>>56051253
Was it? Still very funny thst he just accepted the leak and confirmed them. They were undeniable because mallow, probably the worst leak to ever hit GF.
>>
???
>>
>>56051217
who?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.