[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719174514690340.png (18 KB, 770x608)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
LAST TIME
>*ACK*
>Suddenly Elden Ring and Yugioh
>Reborn is ran by (((merchants)))
>Joke fights get turned into kaizo stupidity for some random reason
>Accidental incest
>RG progresses through the postgame
>Bunken, Formerly and I progress through the late game
>Eeveefag, Lock, Ose and another anon progress through the early game
>Leon continues to marvel at the retardation of Rejuvenation while also enjoying Reina's company

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Links for Games Being Played

Rejuvenation
https://www.rebornevo.com/rejuvdown/

Reborn Allgen
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/62201-allgen-reborn-mod/
>>
File: This seems familiar.gif (320 KB, 1026x800)
320 KB
320 KB GIF
>Please sign my petition
>>
File: file.png (77 KB, 1341x945)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
This scene is the epitome of retardation, you beat the foe, the foe literally says "well we will get away as long as you don't do anything" and they the player procedes to let them escape and potentially kill everyone in the academy
Honestly the only way to explain this is if the MC is actually a Goku like that goes "WOW THOSE PULSES SURE ARE STRONG, SET THEM UP SO I CAN FIGHT THEM"
>>
File: That's nasty.gif (261 KB, 1026x800)
261 KB
261 KB GIF
>Shelter raises evasion like it did in PLA
>>56072915
Thanks for the mind image kek.
>Woah, Sigmund's mutilated body?!
>Oh hey Mr.Mime buddy, you sure look strong, wanna fight?!
>>
Back
Edgevoir solo'd
>>56072915
kek
>>
Tranny time
>>
File: Did you know.gif (250 KB, 1026x800)
250 KB
250 KB GIF
Am*r*a having a Vaporeon somehow makes it even worse.
>>
>>56072958
that's just the whole game
>>
>>56072958
Hope you like dealing with one of the worst puzzles in the game h-haha.....
>>
Holy field really sucks for my team kek
Might swap a couple of members for now
>>56072974
Can't deny that kek
>>
Victory Road has some shittery where it scales to sidequests (not) completed, right?

Is there a quick list of ones I should definitely do ahead of time?
>>
>>56072994
not sure what you mean but no sidequest has an effect on anything in victory road

there's a sidequest in victory road, but you start that when you get there
>>
>>56072994
Wait there is? I only know about the ghost challengers.
>>
Have you thought about adding a list of the games already played to OP? Perhaps even some tier lists or recs. I wanna play something and I definitely trust your opinion more than some random youtuber.
>>
>>56072999
>>56073001
I'm probably conflating the two and was under the impression there was some added pressure to complete the sidequests by then. Apologies if I'm completely wrong.
>>
File: Capture.png (55 KB, 511x414)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
I couldn't exactly sweep with swoobat because of priority faggotry with toxicroak and hitmonlee so everyone else had to put in some work, and by everyone else I meant whiscash taking advantage of boosted muddy water, sneedslash using boosted sand tomb, gothitelle using boosted psychic and azumarill
>>
File: 1717198782731 (1).png (1.89 MB, 1786x1257)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>56073006
the archive rentry contains all the games we've ever done
https://arch.b4k.co/vp/thread/55963949/
there's also this thread which i think is the most recent time we've done our tier lists, very near the bottom (it continues into the next thread). can't find the first tier list thread
>>
File: Capture2.png (12 KB, 512x414)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
so you're just always fucking useless aren't you? has there been any version of this game where she hasn't been a waste of time?
>>
>>56073012
I don't think there's much left to do after the glass gauntlet, there's the Rock Climb spots you can do as soon as you get the TM and later on after Labradora's showdown with the meteorniggers there's there's a certain quest that opens up, won't spoil it because it's better left that way, I'll only hint you need to go back to Jasper after you get a certain Pokemon that's holding an item.
Also here's a guide for Rock Climb shittery just in case.
https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Rock_Climb_Areas
>>
>>56073035
hey, to be fair, at least she's *just* a waste of time this version instead of being the kind of person to unironically leave a bunch of orphans to a bunch of literal child torturing terrorists because of muh academy rules
>>
>>56073035
Actually she's not useless!
She's an active detriment instead!
Big difference!
>>
>>56073027

Thanks man. I'll try to look around the older threads and see what grabs my attention. Oh, by the way, I may try Reborn for the first time. Should I just go for the vanilla version or is one of the modded ones better?
>>
File: Capture2.png (39 KB, 511x413)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>kicking people while they're down just doesn't hit the same as literal terrorism
>>
File: Didn't notice it before.gif (316 KB, 1026x800)
316 KB
316 KB GIF
After you beat Adrienn new tutors start showing up, I'm pretty it's after every badge as well, I recall after beating Hardy I think you can Draco Meteor here as well...or maybe it was Sapphira? I don't recall too well.
>>56073079
Hard to say, All Gen doesn't do much besides add gen 8/9 mons, though you can just choose to play as close to vanilla as possible with All Gen.
>>
>>56073079
If you really want gen 8/9 mons/moves/mechanics, you can look into allgen and yang. just don't touch the higher difficulties in those modes due to lots of shit design that completely ignores or shits on parts from the original game (yang is probably ironically better in regards to this)

if you don't mind just being up to gen 7, the qol password you can enter at the start of the game (and preferably 'stopitems' as well) should be fine for a playthrough
>>
File: bad stitching I know.png (19 KB, 1024x768)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Uh, yes I can?
I have six pokemon.
Why can other people force double battles but I can't?
Seems fucked up if you ask me.
>>
File: Capture.png (24 KB, 512x414)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
guts boosted normal types are so cracked man
>>
File: Capture.png (16 KB, 512x411)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
get back in the cell
>>
Oh shit they give Golisopod a new ability.
>>56073092
I almost want to learn how to code to create a mod for Reborn that fixes retardation like this and lets the player fix things by brute forcing.
>>
oh nononono....
Saphirabros....
I don't like where this is going...
>>
File: Capture.png (36 KB, 511x413)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
imagine if we could do that. would be nice
>>
>>56073120
>oh god you gotta go after terra in the digital world!
>open task manager
>right click terra.exe, end task
>>
Whiteouts: 122
So I just learned two things, the AI sometimes uses choice scarf mons that completely ignore getting move locked for no good reason, probably shitcode and also Gliscor doesn't get Dual Wingbeat despite being able to learn the move, fuck the modder, he's painfully incompetent and I'm teaching my Gliscor a move it should learn.
>>56073142
Kek.
>Solaris: It's pointless, there's nothing items can't fix-
>MC: Two can play at that game!
>Taka: It would be a shame if someone were to stop us from the delivering the PULSE Camerupt-
>MC: What makes you think you're leaving this place?
>Taka: Oh oops, it seems I lowered the water level aga-
>MC: Lapras, Blizzard now!
>Taka: W-what....?
>MC: Better start running or the lady and I both might do something really nasty!
>>
File: Capture.png (38 KB, 512x413)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
...wasn't there a romantic subplot between victoria and cal back in previous versions?
>>
>>56073158
>fuck we gotta defend the mansion in an awful gauntlet
>...alakazam, teleport all of us to the last used pokemon center!
>>
File: Allgen.png (26 KB, 1027x800)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
This was a surprisingly hard fight.

Total Whiteouts: 73
>>
>>56073120
>Oh man, how are we going to get into the factory? they locked the door!!
>Good question. Aggron, could you try and communicate with the door? See if your heavy slam impresses it enough to let us in?

>Garchomp, kill that woman!
>Okay now that his only pokemon is distracted Machoke come and help me toss this redditor into the volcano
>>
Whiteouts: 123
Formerly wasn't kidding, they really made Sandy's team infinitely worse and she's pretty much harming you throughout the fight by setting rain, at least she draws in aggro.
>Hydrapple eats a crit Brave Bird from a level 100 Farfetch'd
Hydrapple....you truly are a reliable guy.....
>>56073177
>>56073196
KEK, I fucking wished we got a fangame that had the balls to do something this cool.
>>
>>56073202
The fight got way easier when I accepted that keeping her alive is a lost cause and it's better to just try and win a 6v12 than burn resources and take a lot of damage keeping her alive.
>>
File: but she's asking for it.png (24 KB, 1024x768)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Maybe I was the real dr. electrorape the entire time...
>>56073202
>>56073210
Is that something to worry about in non-allgen?
>>
kek, I forgot that I gave Typhlosion minimum speed for some retarded TRfaggotry at some point, nearly fucked me over
>>56073120
Could be fun t b h
>Sigmund and Sirius come in at the same time
>Sigmund sends up the orderlies, (You) can choose to fight one of them to make things proceed "normally", or fight both of them in a 6v12 to single-handedly make them retreat and maybe if you lose, (you)'re the one that gets taken
>>
File: Enabling Sandy's antics.gif (299 KB, 1026x800)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
The things a man is willing to do for a cute girl border on unreasonable.
Hydrapple.....CorviCHAD, yes, even you H.Braviary, I will always love you.
>>56073210
Yeah, I just let my mons run wild, wasn't too much of an issue since I love running bulky bastards that eat hits for breakfast.
>>56073216
It's an optional fight, has good rewards. We're running on Anything Goes difficulty, which is quite a bit tougher, it takes a while for All Gen's difficulty to start kicking in at full force unless that was changed.
>>56073219
I would adore the priceless reactions of the meteorniggers and the rest if you did take on the challenge of facing both Sirius and Electrorape and somehow came out on top.
>>
>>56073216
Unfortunately yes. That fight is really fucking dogshit. But it's just part of an optional quest for Waterium-Z, iirc
>>
File: Perfectly reasonable.gif (321 KB, 1026x800)
321 KB
321 KB GIF
>Sandy, please let the wagies do their work
>>
File: color blind.png (39 KB, 770x608)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
it's a shiny of the fire version, but I can't tell if it's yellow or green
>>
File: MISTAH MERRIKU.png (45 KB, 1152x864)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
There really aren't enough buggeru legendaries desu
>>56073240
Yeah, that's the shiny Fire version
>>
>>56073240
Green
>>
>>56073202
>>56073216
Didn't Sandy's lead also set up rain in vanilla? I think even Bigjra was complaining about it
>>
>>56073249
>>56073256
thanks
>>
File: She's cute.gif (120 KB, 1026x800)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>Sandy is an anon
>Actively tries to screw over (((big corps))) and the (((merchants))) who run the city
>Is just a treehugger instead of the more unbearable liberal activist types
Can you imagine if we had her as a regular instead of Terra?
>>56073269
Yeah, she does and obviously it's meant to screw over the player, problem is they didn't change her team at all, which considering the wagies you face run considerably buffed teams, might as well be a nerf to her.
>>
File: Allgen.png (41 KB, 1027x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
What a cutie. I'm naming her Am*ria for this stunt.
>>56073298
Also a cutie t b h
>>
>>56073313
TOP KEK.
>>
File: pr348.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
She even has a Swablu, wtf, how long ago did E19 come out
>>
Whiteouts: 129, to the Ice genesect faggots
Otherwise pretty manageable though
>>56073313
lel
>>
File: pr349.jpg (271 KB, 1024x768)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
The fuck, it really is supposed to be her
>>
>>56073330
A few years back, I think 2020, in retrospect that's a funny coincidence.
>>
File: pr350.jpg (196 KB, 1024x768)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Pretty sure this one is just some samefagging nigger, though
>>
>>
>>56073298
>>56073313
Why doesn't she just replace T*rra outright, since that cunt is stuck in the matrix and/or deleted for a long time
>>
File: Allgen.png (24 KB, 1027x800)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>56073324
>>56073332
Unfortunately the shiny I found was male, so I made do. Got it in 8 resets which is always nice.
>>
File: Take my money.gif (258 KB, 1026x800)
258 KB
258 KB GIF
Sir, I a quite literally flashing money in your face telling you I am willing to pay thousands in cash to fund your projects with no strings attached, please just take my money.
>>56073353
I'm not comfortable with Cain existing at all.
>>56073357
Sandy is meant to be the replacement leader, her whole story is way back when they ran the Reborn RP server Sandy replaced Terra on April fools, fucking bizarre that a cute activist girl replaces the walking 2009 seizure on a day meant for silly shit, but logic doesn't apply to troons, sadly this translates to Terra being a mainstay in the game while Sandy is a side character.
>>56073361
Kinda fitting in a roundabout way.
>>
File: Allgen.png (39 KB, 1027x800)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Nigga, he's 0 for 2 so far at breaking through shit.
>>
Not looking forward to having to play Flower Garden's game t b h
>>56073361
kek, that also works
>>56073373
You VILL have to wait until you beat another gym leader and you VILL like it
>>
File: How does that even work.gif (266 KB, 1026x800)
266 KB
266 KB GIF
I fished up a few CHAAAAAAAARMAAAAAAANDEEEEEERS in the Volcano an decided to try one, really don't like the sprite change but at least it doesn't look as bad as Empire's, then I came across this, why does Charizard learn Bonemerang?
>>
File: pr351.jpg (281 KB, 1024x768)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>56073353
How is muh homo"phobia" even supposed to be a thing when almost everyone there is gay? If anything, people like Hardy are in the minority, and he did get shit on constantly.
Also, never noticed this one
>>
>>56073391
X, Y, Dynamax, or Belly Drum?
>>
>Charizard gets Growth
Okay, so Mega Y-Zard becomes EVEN DUMBER.
Anyhow, I'm calling it a night.
>>56073390
Run Ghost types that can set up rain paired up with the seeds that boost up the growth, it's the easiest way to do this, sadly I didn't have those options last time around h-haha....
>>56073409
Hard to say, I already have Mega Zard X, but I think I'll go with Dynamax for now.
>>
>>56073419
Nevermind, Dynamax Zard was nerfed to shit and is really bad now.
>>
My kind of problem solving
>>56073419
I'll probably try and play "fair" for a bit kek, if I get filtered, I'll bring out my usual mon to deal with the faggotry
>>
>>56073419
>>56073425
What did the Dynamax Zard used to be? It looks like a decent bulky dragon dancer on paper in the doc, especially with the intimidate to ease setup.
>>
>>56073435
It's speed got cut and it lost Flying as a secondary typing, granted the second can be reasoned to not be so bad but still, I'm fairly certain Dynamax Megas didn't have such horrible speed drops before for the most part.
>>
>>56073441
For a bulkier set, I think mono fire is better so you're not easily revenge killed by Accelrock (which is far more common in this mod), especially if you're aiming for 2 dragon dances anyway before clicking buttons. But yeah his lack of speed means you're probably either building a Will o Wisp tank (roost is free I guess?) or a fat dragon dancer.
>>
Whiteouts: 130
Eve's M-Metagross missed 4/4 Zen headbutts, which fucked everything up
>>
File: pr352.jpg (313 KB, 1024x768)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
>>56073419
Didn't realize Dynamax was a thing here. I dunno about Bonemerang, but some mons got Growth from some event a long time ago, and I'm not sure if it's All-Gen that lets you learn those moves, or if vanilla Reborn did.
Even funnier, Eevee gets it, and the LG Eevee inherits all those moves, even if it would've been a normal Eevee that you got back then. It's also crazy considering how many Forest fields there are here in the early game, so I still haven't given a shit even without a real team lol.
>>
And here we go...
>>
Yeah, decided to just bring out old reliable again kek
>Azelf ohkos everything up to amoongus with Mystical power
>Hard swap to sneed heatran, Taunt, then nature power on the Crobat swap
>Flash fire stops heat wave, ko Crobat, then just Taunt/Neture power on Amoongus until FGF is at stage 5
>ko Amoongus
>>
>>56073535
how is she not in the cosmic retirement home
>>
Time for another epik meta commentary momenterino
>>56073561
Don't worry, she is now
>>
>>56073574
Not my fault she chose to explode.
Also aren't regular people just not allowed in New World area's? And you can't have killed her since you don't get to kill anyone in this game.
>>
File: rip meteorgirl.png (89 KB, 1024x768)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
I like this random guy who I've apparently met before a hell of a lot more than anyone from the last like 6 gyms worth of characters
>>
Gonna stop for the night
>>56073589
No, it IS your fault, chuddie
If you simply decided to never complete the game, she would've never exploded, so you're obviously in the wrong here for playing the game
>>
>>56073589
>>56073597
Forgot to mention she can still be fought in the pavillion and is mentioned in Rejuv so she comes back to live, presumably out of spite.
>>
>>56073574
Even if you take this pretentious shit at face value, Craudbury's fate in-universe was ultimately a culmination of numerous choices she made entirely of her own volition. Her choices differentiated her from every other old lady NPC as the needlessly antagonistic one and ultimately got a delayed lesson on why politeness and civility is something self-selected for in a well-armed society.

Whoever wrote this wordsalad is a huge faggot because they're unwilling to look a few layers of causation past the culmination of the chain of events that lead the player to that point.
>>
Steelixbros...
We got too cocky...
>>
File: Allgen.png (35 KB, 1027x800)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Meanwhile Bennet is grappling with might makes right versus the possibility that right makes might with way less schizobabble. I think this is actually one of the better written in-character philosophical meltdowns in the game, perhaps primarily because whoever wrote this scene had a modicum of restraint and wasn't trying to beat you over the head with the message like most of the other ones.
>>
Am I like a contractor now or something
>yeah, uh, protag-kun decided to terminate the project and we were just about to reprimand him
>erhm... you wouldn't happen to know anything about this would you?
I'M NOT YOUR COWORKER
I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND
also dr. electrorape really should've gone a step beyond what he did to this green bitch
shocking her until nobody remembers who she is isn't enough, she should be a lobotomite
>Family...
>Loyalty...
>It's all meaningless.
uh oh LOSER alert!
>>
>>56073672
>Leave, just go now.
I don't get any of this
just have abra teleport me out with the last of it's power as a 'thanks for putting me out of my misery' or something
It looks like the upcoming battle leads with a Cinccino holding king's rock and skill link so I'm leaving that one for tomorrow
>>
>>56073640
FEAR tactics. Always so useful.
>>
>>56073613
Fucking obatarians. If age doesn't kill them, nothing will.
I bet she will use an Annihilape, searching for the person who made her explode.
>>
File: pr355.jpg (160 KB, 1024x768)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>56073298
It's nice that she gets mentioned this early
>>
File: pr359.jpg (162 KB, 1024x768)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Shit, I guess they both do
>>
File: pr361.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Does that mean Shade will never be a man or what
>>
File: pr362.jpg (223 KB, 1024x768)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
It's funny how all the actual gangstas look white
>>
File: pr367.jpg (262 KB, 1024x768)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
Dammit, I guess Avatar was from around this time. Why isn't there any Earth gang, then?
>>
File: pr365.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Oh boy, yet another character. Surely they can't all be complete cunts later on, right?
>>
File: pr377.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Why can't they have a meeting in their own hideout? The other guys are right there
>>
File: pr378.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
The first time I saw this character, I thought they actually made someone named "Chudberry"
>>
File: pr382.jpg (233 KB, 1024x768)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Finally starting to get these
>>
File: pr398.jpg (252 KB, 1024x768)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
And even more finally. That's nowhere near as steamed as this entire questline makes me
>>
File: pr404.jpg (256 KB, 1024x768)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
This is probably better than just being a literal faggot later on
>>
File: pr405.jpg (232 KB, 1024x768)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
And I guess this guy also forgets he's supposed to be stupid later on
>>
File: pr407.jpg (228 KB, 1024x768)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Why does he look at you when saying this?!
>>
File: pr413.jpg (250 KB, 1024x768)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Goddammit, speaking of faggots
>>
File: pr416.jpg (293 KB, 1024x768)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
Okay, I guess he's useful. C**n distracts the cops with the power of faggotry
>>
File: pr422.jpg (285 KB, 1024x768)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Okay, I admit this is funny enough, and maybe even secretly based. Cain used Faggotry! It's not very effective, since apparently this one cop is straight and just got pissed off.
>>
File: pr424.jpg (279 KB, 1024x768)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Goddamn fag tries to blame you for it, fuck off. There's also something about how he's living on the streets, I guess he really can't have been underage, otherwise Sigmund Fraud would try to nab him
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 511x413)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
sturdy+counter strats. gotta love em
>>
File: Capture.png (31 KB, 511x413)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
remember when this game is supposed to acknowledge you for beating this guy
>>
File: Capture.png (30 KB, 510x412)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>plan the make the volcano erupt, killing everyone INCLUDING kiki in the process
>solaris just kills her outright
>cal: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a stupid way to make him turn on team meteor. should've just had someone else take care or the pulse
>>
File: Capture.png (29 KB, 512x413)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
SHE LITERALLY DID FUCKING NOTHING
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 1351x935)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
Oh, the mod changed the Garchomp boss fight into an actual battle even in all gen
Well then my lead of perish prankster murkrow isn't that good anymore
>>
File: Hellish sauna.gif (329 KB, 1026x800)
329 KB
329 KB GIF
I forgot how incredibly annoying this puzzle was, I think I only bothered with it like once tops way back when E15 came out.
>>56074948
The only thing you really need to worry about is PULSE Camerupt with it's impressive 1 HP h-haha.....
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 1389x961)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>56074948
Well this was quite fun to figure out at least, kinda dumb that the mod ruined the bossfight moment, the dialogue after it being unchanged after that and PULSE Camerupt being fought this early without the ability to get it's notes to know it's gimmick beforehand is very dumb
>Turn 1 Castform with Stash uses Blizard to remove the field
>Then castform dies and Chesnaught(Overgrow) with Rose Essense goes in, next few turns is seedbomb vs dragon claw until Garchomp dies and Chesnaught is in Overgrow range
>One shot the minior with Seed Bomb
>Leech seed the P!Camerupt
>Spiky shield with Glimora so P!Camerupt doesn't one shot Glim
>Sweep the rest of the team
>>
File: file.png (101 KB, 1403x901)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>56074970
It would have been very easy to just change the line to
>some items
>>
File: file.png (93 KB, 1413x865)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
He wanted for the lava where you can fish for CHARIZAAAAAAAAAAAARD to be spread everywhere of course so everyone can get one!
>>
>>56074970
Wait nevermind you do get the Camerupt pulse readout before the fight, I forgot and thought it was postgame for some reason
>>
Bro I had to take a day off yesterday to deal with some shit and the fucking Yang creator is still sitting on the update. Whatever nigga
>talking about moving TATSUGIRI to after luna
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS FRAIL SLOW SHITMON WITH ONLY ONE GOOD STAT IS TOO LE STRONG, AAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEE SAVE ME NIGGERMAN

>>56075008
Camerupt's actual fight is supposed to be in the postgame, what you probably remembered
>>56074657
He's also not an orphan
But then again Sigmund just ignores the law whenever he wants, except for the time when he invokes the law and then somehow everybody present is powerless to stop him
>>
I just learned that sucker punch doesn't work on nature power, idk why that's all his flapple used but it worked out for me.
>>
>>56075022
I've been using Tatsugiri and it's really not good, I don't understand what that nigger has wrong with his brains to think something like this is even remotely sensible.
>>56075099
Nature Power starts off as a status move and then transitions into a custom offensive move based on the terrain.
>>
>>56075218
B-but bro!! Nasty Plot!! Uhh Muddy Water! Clearly that's too powerful!
>>56075099
Don't let Moto see this or he'll probably kidnap the mod creator to make it so that Sucker Punch just always works for the AI no matter what
>>
>>56075099
>>56075218
Another neat thing about nature power starting as a status move is that it does get Prankster priority from what I remember so it might be a neat strategy
>>
>>56075252
Yeah...h-haha...we know that very well...
>that one field in empire where circle throw is the move nature power goes to
I imagine that's why they move Whimsicott so far back in these games
>>
>>56075246
Tatsugiri is so mediocre that it was struggling at dealing with Charlotte on my end, if that doesn't say something I don't know what will, I genuinely believe some people should not be allowed to design or mod games and this troon is a prime example.
>B-but l-le strong W-Water STAB?!
Low accuracy and Tatsugiri's only good stat is it's special attack anyway, it has barely no speed to speak of, I'd argue if we're going with this hyperbolic logic Drampa is beyond broken as well despite being an incredibly slow and pretty frail mon (stupidly enough it's locked to fucking Ametrine, thanks Ame).
>>56075252
I-I....I don't want to remember the warcrimes committed against us in Empire.....
>>
>your Amethyst pendant must be the key from this ancient story I just remembered!
Uh, you mean the one Evil McBadguy literally told me directly? While we were standing in a mystical glowy room in front of a door with four large crystals colored the same as the literal symbol of the city?
I get that protag-kun didn't want to do what evil mcbadguy said and spread word about the secret glowy room but frankly it's not that hard to get to and people probably should know about what the le evil team is trying to accomplish beyond "We're ackshually the good guys hyuck we're saving the world!!!!"
>>
File: Hellish sauna 2.gif (290 KB, 1026x800)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
I love elaborate and tediously long puzzles that only serve to waste my time.
For anyone who hasn't done it, which I don't blame you because it fucking sucks, in Chrysolia springs there's a very elaborate Strength puzzle involving geysers, all you get in this place is the TM for Will-o-Wisp and Overheat as well as Camerupt's Mega stone, also you can get Slowpoke here, both varieties, I do not comprehend why anyone in their right mind would lock the Slowchads this fucking late, they're good Pokemon but they're not obscenely stupid, if they were so worried about
>M-muh b-broken walls!
then why the fuck can you get a Blissey before the second badge if you're persistent? It makes no sense and pisses me off.
>>56075354
This is E19 stuff, before pretty much no one had a clue what the meteorniggers wanted or didn't bring it up, it's funny that in hindsight them trying to make the game more cohesive and "sanitized" in certain areas backfired and shot them in the foot.
>>
File: This is new I think.gif (198 KB, 1026x800)
198 KB
198 KB GIF
H-he has amassed so much shillmon power.....d-do I even stand a c-chance.....?
>>
File: That's so gay.gif (253 KB, 1026x800)
253 KB
253 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 124
>Illegal movepools
>Somehow gaining priority on everything, either that or they have something like 200 base speed
>2 shooting stuff as dummy bulky as the Dynamax Megas
Yeah I knew this would be gay somehow and I'm not surprised.
>>
Whiteouts: 126
>AI is blatantly input reading
>The Pikachus are somehow outing my own priority moves by using non-priority moves
>Fake Out spam out the ass
>Doing so much damage that they're 2 shooting my bulky mons via resisted hits
>>
Whiteouts: 127
>First Pikachu 1 shot my bulk invested Steelix with a Psychic move
>Barely even takes half of it's health from a STAB Earthquake
Fuck this gay garbage fight.
>>
File: A gift from a friend.gif (298 KB, 1026x800)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
If you did the quest for the Onix at the start of the game and completed the gang sidequest of finding them all jobs, the hiker shows back up here and gives you the choice item you didn't get.
>>
>mawile uses psych up twice on haxorus using dragon dance
>eat crunch, baton pass to krookodile
>pray for rng so haxorus uses dragon dance once more so I can get off dragon tail
>dragon tail milotic
>it throws out manetric, morpeko, and pawmi before sending haxorus back out
oh fuck I could've used that dancing bird, doesn't it have the ability to steal dances? eh it's over, 18 attempts
>>
I'm about to get (((happy merchant'd))) and I can feel it.
>>56075596
GG, it's a pretty brutal fight.
Tip for later, Waterium-Z can destroy Dragon's Den if you can't abuse it.
>>
Now that he mentions it I havent seen a single shadow pokemon since... Blackstepple Castle I think? Ive lost the snag machine for so long they forgot xen even employed shadow pokemon at all.
Hell I've lost the snag machine for far longer than I actually had it. It had use in 2 areas and then was disabled before I even got the 2nd badge. It is now badge 7 and I STILL havent gotten it fixed, despite having 20 fucking days for Saki to fix it. If I remember correctly and they didnt change it the machine is barely even broken, it'd take 5 seconds for her to make it work
>>
>>56075634
thanks. I still haven't gotten a mega ring/z ring though, I keep forgetting to look up how to get either
>>
File: It's high noon.gif (233 KB, 1026x800)
233 KB
233 KB GIF
Your Pokemon are fast......but my Slowbro's gun is faster.
>>56075669
Oh shit you didn't do the quest? I'm not even sure you can do it for a while, it becomes available as soon as post restoration, I'll post a guide for it.
https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Mega-Z_Ring_Sidequest
>>
>>56075646
It works as soon as you get on the boat to flee Blacksteeple, they just don't bring it up anymore and I'm pretty sure there's a few Shadows in this section.
>>
wow, how mysterious and intereresting of you. its not like the quest is titled "Prince from the sands" or anything
>>56075701
It does not, I still do not have it in my inventory at all and no one has ever brought it up to Saki. They were too busy not talking to each other the entire ride out to fix it
>>
>>56075696
thanks. I actually got all of those black market pokemon already, that's lucky
>if you advance the plot with ame you gotta wait till badge 15
shit
>>
>>56075646
I remember they needed to make Shadow pokemon so their byproduct could be used to make rifts. Do they still bring that fact up or nah?
Why do they need rifts? Even Xenpurgis seems obsolete when Madame X can rewind time and beat you out of battle, if it's to massacre Grand Dream why massacre Grand Dream besides Cassandra wanting to get back at Tesla and Amber for vague reasons. Ehh there probably is no answer besides the meta explanation of we need our own PULSE mons.
>>
>154 speed Sceptile is being outsped by 145 speed Cinccino
Uh, is the Bigjra guide wrong? It says Cinccino isn't EV trained at all but with both having no EVs my Sceptile should outspeed it.

It seems like it does have max speed EVs at least, going back after giving Sceptile 1 more speed than max EV level 54 Cinccino (at 192 EVs) lets me go first.
How odd, I hope there aren't any other inconsistencies like this, as minor as this one is. Maybe they just changed it in an update or something.
>>
File: Allgen.png (9 KB, 1027x800)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
The great ordeal is over. I'm free. I started this last night and kept running out of PP so I spent the entire morning farming PPUps and reworking my team to beat this hellish gauntlet. This is easily the hardest sequence so far in the game if you're not running an extreme cheese setup yet it's somehow still winnable even with the level hike making everything take an extra hit to kill most of the time.

https://files.catbox.moe/kbblb5.mov

>First fight
Modest Analytic Magnezone HP Fire and +4 Body Press is actually a range to kill Genesect and he'll survive if both roll low. The crit on the Muk mattered since he barely survives +6 Body Press with the level boost and it creates some awkward gamestates playing around Knock Off. At 3:06 instead of going for the "safe" Shadow Sneak kill on Bruxish, I go for the Shadow Ball on Masq because the AI will randomly switch Masquerain into Vikavolt, Yanmega, or Mothim and getting an early snipe on those makes the first fight significantly easier. Pecharunt is the priority threat as it 6-0s my entire team and Kinggambit needs to be the last one alive to OHKO it from full with Sucker Punch which is means I've probably already lost if it gets that far.
>Second Fight
If you give Chi-Yu swichin opportunities, you probably lose. The AI will switch it in at the weirdest moments to punish you for being too passive, so you're playing a guessing game with it until you get a good read and simplify the fight. Playing around Dusknoir's Last Respects spam is quite tedious but Blissey was the only thing I could work out to beat it and have a Chi-Yu switchin compressed into one team slot with the mons I have.

1/2
>>
File: SceptileGOD's Kingdom.png (59 KB, 1024x768)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>56075781
SceptileGOD does it anyways after living through Bewear's ice punch
Though the SceptileGOD solosweep dream wasn't a reality all it took was 1 swap out to Archeops to take out the foul and abhorrent sap sipper (who is why I was trying out 0 speed investment to oneshot it with bug-gem/nature/252 EV boosted x-scissor)
Otherwise everything went down to a single Energy Ball (except the aforementioned Beware and final Swellow who sucked down a free explosion)
Total Whiteouts: 26 (+3)
>>
>>56075828
sap sipper Girafarig*
>>
File: Allgen.png (31 KB, 1027x800)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>56075815
>Third Fight
Everyone alive gets their status' removed and health topped off between the 2nd and 3rd fights, but they don't get their PP back and fighting through the para, freeze, shadowtag, perish song, and Calyrex niggerdry only to run out of moves at the end is the worst feeling in the world. Even without the first two fights in front of it, I think this is easily harder than both of the Blake fights on its own merits alone as the modder pulled out every niggerish trick in the book he could. I never thought PP stalling the Alolantales would be the answer, but it spamming blizzards and freezing you is somehow less bad than literally everything else behind it on Serra's side. The evasion on the Gardevoir made parts of me die inside I didn't even know were still alive.

Orevald and anyone else playing AG, good luck bro(s). This is easily the worst of it so far.

Total Whiteouts: 83

2/2
>>
>>56075759
>Do they still bring that fact up or nah?
At the pace their going, maybe at badge 10 they'll bring it up. The last rift pokemon I had to fight iirc was Volcanion, there hasnt been a single rift pokemon thus far on terajuma. The chandelure was an optional one that Im not intended to fight yet
>>
>>56075728
Rejuv is literally obsessed with the concept of 'introduce something late in the story because it's being made as you go, and then when you go back and revise make sure to blatantly point it out well beforehand so you can pretend the story is put together coherently'
it's not even chekhov's gun, chekhov just mentions the gun on the wall briefly. this is more like chekhov's elephant rampaging through his fucking house that he's literally screaming at you to notice for later, nonstop

>>56075729
it's okay, you can just go get it right after beating titania next
titania is pretty rough, might want to go get aegislash before her since it's really busted on that field (she even uses one herself and it's annoying as fuck)

>>56075759
the journal with the shadow pokemon are just proto-rifts is still there yeah
they need rifts because something something ley lines something something corrupt the world something something. why does madame x not just basically go kill the player herself? reasons. why do they want to blow up a city? bad things make their plans work, somehow.
you'd also think they wouldn't try to blow up terajuma and GDC with the player character who always beats them in those locations, and would target like, hoenn or something if they just needed to blow shit up to accomplish their goals
>>
>>56075728
>Prince
It works though, that's what's important despite Jan's incompetent oversight.
>>56075729
Sorry bro, yeah the Mega Ring sidequest is pretty dumb.
>>56075759
>Madame X has [The World] and [Bites The Dust] rolled into a single crystal
>Doesn't it use against Aelita and the MC at the pyramid
I hate, loathe, just despise the time travel shittery, because it adds nothing to the story and just makes it worse, Melia X having such a bullshit powerful tool in her arsenal and not using it feels so retarded and there's no way the story will conclude in an even remotely sane manner because of the sheer power and feature creep being thrown around.
>>56075815
>>56075837
Hory shitu, G FUCKING G bro.
I am fucking dreading even stepping foot in the glass station considering what happened last time.
>>
>>56075815
>>56075837
Nice, what was all that for though?
Grassium - Z? Calyrex? Post-game Progression?
>>
>>56075863
>Nice, what was all that for though?
This is main story progression on Allgen's AG difficulty. The Glass Gauntlet sequence is one of the hardest parts of vanilla, but not anywhere near this hard.
>>
>>56075849
there's also rift carnivine, that you can get to after doing the conkeldurr sidequest and then there's a new segment past the bridge they built.
but yeah it is pretty fucking crazy that now there's literally no mandatory rift encounters between fucking volcanion, and fucking aelita, or if you don't want to count her then gardevoir

>>56075837
>>56075815
GG, looks massively autistic and you're even using le broken mons like kingambit or blissey. fucking hell
>>
>>56075856
Thanks. Surely the worst is over now right? h-haha.

I hope you've got the Pickup lads for the PPUp farm or debug it because you don't want to waste 4 hours like I did with the modder nerfing Pickup.
>>56075879
I can't imagine doing this fight with a "casual" team, especially not with the level differential. I'm not fully convinced that every dualtype combo can actually pull through this without relying on absurd RNG/calcfagging every turn.
>>
>>56075872
>main story progression
I guess that explains the level 90 pokemon.
Yeesh, couldn't even ignore it to come back later with higher leveled pokemon...
>>
File: Allgen.png (39 KB, 1027x800)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Yes faggot, I enjoy being stuck in non-existence.
>>56075892
On a normal playthrough I believe they'll be level 90 as well, so you're not fighting uphill quite as much. Make sure the mons you bring aren't dependent on consumable held items (as you can't replace them between fights) and have a decent bit of bulk and/or self-sustain and you'll be okay.
>>
>>56075879
Oh right, I did that quest but I completely forgot it was even a rift pokemon specifically. And like you said, its completely optional so it doesnt matter. They couldve easily just moved Volcanion to Helojak or something, its not like beating it at caratos actually accomplished anything
>>
File: Allgen.png (25 KB, 1027x800)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Julia and Serra both fear the wall. You hate to see it.
>>
>>56075886
I farmed PPUps and used them on my beloved Hydrapple.....aaaaand Cain and Shelly likely tear it shreds....FUCK.....well on the upside, I can just buy them now via the department store in the 10th floor, they're just really fucking expensive, and I wanted to save the money for Shekeldengo, well shit, guess it's time to empty my pockets again.
I do have a few strategies lined up after watching the video you posted and revising my squads.
>>56075911
It's weird that with all the autism the world can muster, Jan couldn't be arsed to make more Rifts for the Terajuma sections, especially with Carnivine being sidelined.
>>
>>56075932
I hope the vid helped bro, this one's really painful.
>>
>>56075886
Tbf, Yang's does look harder (as that involved all of the niggers being PULSE2 and closer to level 90 with their autistic custom moves, albeit no legendshittery) and maybe Sun TR Megarupt would have cleaned house again like I did in that run.
Maybe a mono/dual with Water could also survive with rainshit
Either way, though, looks really shitty, and probably near impossible for some yeah
>>56075911
Don't give Jan more excuses to rewrite major portions of the game...
>>
>>56075967
Yang's is probably harder overall because the custom moves are really autistic if I remember from the thread. Dusknoir learning Last Respects may as well be an honorary custom move as a 100% accuracy ghost-type OHKO kek. Why this modder thought putting Last Respects on everything was a good idea is beyond me.
>>
File: Allgen.png (47 KB, 1027x800)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Is this the troon out moment?
>>
>There's a second battleship
I'd consider my map complaints as nitpicks but come on. The dock leads you to go west where you find a ship, said ship even has neved's journal and a quest with a guy who will definitely be important later. I thought I was going to commandeer it myself to get to valor but no I was just on the wrong fucking ship, you have to go north from the dock pointing west idiot. You cant even surf or dock from any side but the west
>>56075967
What's it matter if it takes 7 more years to finish instead of 5? Even if it was finished tomorrow it will still have been in development for way too fucking long, if Jan's going to be stubborn and keeping forcibly injecting new generations pokemon and mechanics into the game everytime one gets rushed out then fuck it right
>>
Just to make sure I wasnt being blind, you cant even see a hint of the other ship from the first one, it just looks like an out of bounds area
>>
>>56075983
Last Respects is le banned smogon move, therefore needs to be on everything to make it le difficult
At the very least while playing through the postgame, and the 6v12 PULSE2 hell you'll endure, you won't have to see it until the modder touches that, as well, haha..
>>56075993
I think that's Sigmund's thing, probably his incest lust object
>>56075996
You don't even need to interact with the ships at all during that part, it's just for some rewards. Also the ships will stay even after the story is finished kek, game is a masterpiece of writing after all
>>
>>56076022
>Also the ships will stay even after the story is finished kek
I mean I can see why, who and how the fuck do you attach a bridge to a ship like this?
>>
File: file.jpg (265 KB, 1500x1000)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>56075996
>>There's a second battleship
>>
>>56075815
>>56075837
GG, I didn't think the Glass Gauntlet could get any more ball busting but it seems it can always get worse
>>
Huh, is this the hypothetical Gothorita/Luxray trainer from that questionnaire?
That's a cool reference I guess.
>>
File: Allgen.png (49 KB, 1027x800)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>56076022
>Sigmund
AIIIIIIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THERE IT IS

>>56076042
Thanks bro. Good luck when you get there.
>>
File: Allgen.png (31 KB, 1027x800)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
Fangame self harm is a habit. Also a potential thread banner?
>>
File: file.png (89 KB, 1437x1009)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>5 badges in
>still no great balls on the normal stores
I hate having to go to Obsidia every time I need to restock on balls
>>
I think since I brought up something about the game design rather than the story nows a good time to mention this, almost immediately after hearing Terajuma's encounter theme I went and replaced it with the older version's default battle theme. It was so incredibly unfitting in every regard that its ridiculous. Just look at this for a comparison, knowing that this is the final day before Xen blows up the island
This is what I changed it to
https://files.catbox.moe/wo49aq.mp4
And this is before
https://files.catbox.moe/vcz5hq.mp4
It sounds like it belongs in a gacha animation, who decided this was a better song for the circumstances?
>>
Yes, it's how I built my deck.
>>56076069
Yeah he wasn't named after (((Mr."I want to fuck my own motherstein"))) for nothing, what if I told you it gets even worse?
>>
>give pokemon magical seed
>literally one turn of free setup
sir fetch'd uses swords dance and brick break to get rid of sneedslash and aurora veil, dies to aegislash, excadrill uses swords dance with free turn and uses earthquake, and another two earthquakes for escavalier. excadrill dies to corviknight, vikabolt uses sticky web before killing corviknight, vika dies to duraledon. switch in to scrafy, uses free turn for dragon dance, then hi jump kicks duraledon in one hit. I wussed out and went for brick break on kinggambit but it had a chople berry, but I just had krookidile clean up. 9 attempts.
>>
>>56075815
>>56075837
G fucking G
It's crazy how different our experiences on fight three are kek, I'll chalk that up to psychic terrain spam being good, alongside the level boost rearing it's faggotry again though
>>56075886
I'll be surprised if things get worse desu
The e4 might be kinda hard, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near the levels of faggotry glass is on
though you'll probably get sneeded a bit by the e19 meteorfaggots thanks to pulse2 faggotry kek
>>
Seeing Taka constantly killing Shiny Durants and Skarmories right in front of me hurts my fucking soul.......
>>56076124
This is a game riddled with shitty Glitchxcity remixes, so quality isn't exactly in high standards, but yeah the original was so much better than whatever the fuck the new one is.
>>56076131
GG.
>>
>>56075815
>25 minutes
I'll watch this later, but holy shit gg
>>
>>56076185
thanks
>>
>>56076124
Rejuv's OST in general is so fucking bad yeah
The new OST constantly sounds like some kind of shitty EDM concert where they're trying to be uplifting and wholesome crossed with a budget indie game
It's (probably) better than having every past battle theme be a shitty dubstep champion remix, but some songs definitely changed for the worst and the tone which is already a mess gets fucking annihilated with the softboi shit

>>56076131
GG, hope we never end up multi-LPing a game that uses this field with seeds on all six of the enemy mons. n-not like any game we've played thus far has done t-that, right? *cough* virtualization *cough*
>>
File: Allgen.png (64 KB, 1027x800)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
Hypno took 3 attempts and they were very long drawn out attempts because walling +1 Flutter Mane on Starlight Field is ass.
>>56076131
gg
>>56076155
Thanks. Dancing around Perish Song/trapping while not ever giving Calyrex an easy switchin was exceedingly autistic.
>>56076188
Thanks and it'll make perfect sense why it's 25 minutes long when you see what the 2nd and 3rd fights devolved into.
>>
...what
are you fucking kidding me
the snag machine has worked THIS WHOLE TIME?
WHY DID NO ONE BRING IT UP, WHY IS IT NOT IN MY FUCKING INVENTORY??
>>
File: Allgen.png (44 KB, 1027x800)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
Nice of Reborn to add the piper perri on the couch meme format.
>>
File: Allgen.png (38 KB, 1027x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Someone asked for an encore performance in the prior threads, so here it is.
>>
>>56076203
>>56076225
thanks. that same game will also probably not allow the player access to magical seeds at that point, at least I assume so.
>>56076231
holy shit kek
>>
>>56076231
To be clear I meant in game, I know Ore said it worked but I dont remember anybody at all mentioning it on the ship and it's not in my inventory unlike before. What the hell Jan
>>
>>56076231
Jan straight up forgot and completely removed any mention of it from reworked Blacksteeple and boat escape, don't ask me why because I long ceased trying to understand this game.
There's also a really tough gauntlet coming up with a bunch of overleveled mons that's not meant to be beaten just yet though you can absolute beat it if you can find a reliable cheese method.
The reward for it is a cool Crest for Electrode.
>>
>>56075022
>>56075246
kek
I don't think I even used it on my Steel/Dragon run, except maybe for charlotte? I remember trying to use it a couple of times, but it never really got anything done, so it never made it to the winning attempts
>>56075596
>He didn't take Taka along for the heckin wholesome trip through the desert
LinGODS...
>>
>>56076251
>Jan straight up forgot and completely removed any mention of it from reworked Blacksteeple and boat escape
Im going to go fucking mental I swear to all that is holy and unholy. It was ALREADY WRITTEN FOR FUCK SAKE
>>
>>56076252
taka sucks ass, I hope he chokes on sand
>>
File: Dragon struggle.gif (273 KB, 1026x800)
273 KB
273 KB GIF
>Hydrapple landed 4 all out power Fickle Beams against the Garchomps
You truly are a reliable guy......
>>56076262
Yup, there was even a small scene of Melia addressing it all the way up to v13, it's fucking baffling that he randomly removed it, especially considering Shadows became more prevalent again.
>>56076263
>C-chuddy, y-you are m-meant to t-take the honeybums s-sweet boy with you! N-NO A-ANA ENDING FOR YOU!
>>
>I won't give up this jigglypuff until you get me good headphones!
>get the headphones
>u-uh I was just joking, I wouldn't steal someone's pokemon...haha
never trust middleman, just meet your buyer in a dark alley while having a shotgun
>>
File: SOVLLESS 4.gif (285 KB, 1026x800)
285 KB
285 KB GIF
Modder-sama you had ONE. JOB.
>>
File: Spineless cuck 2.gif (301 KB, 1026x800)
301 KB
301 KB GIF
This event is still a pain in the ass even if you know exactly what you're doing.
Also wow, how very stunning and brave of you Taka.
>>
File: Allgen.png (25 KB, 1027x800)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Infallible reasoning.
>>56076321
>You cuck a man out of his birthright Gible, train it, eventually beat his father to near death with it
>>
File: stop it.webm (199 KB, 750x540)
199 KB
199 KB WEBM
the scizor was at full health before I started recording
>>
Stopping for now. I need a break after a morning of glass gauntlet and pulse hypno.
>>
>2.3 is now uploading
Took him long enough kek
Probably won't start up another run though
>Another melty over Eric's games in reborncord
haha...
>>
it's finally mine. taking a break
>>
Whiteouts: 131
>Nasty Plot Simple Swoobat immediately gets to +6
kek
>>
>>56076331
That's assuming Taka even wanted the poor thing, which he didn't, I'm still so mad the retarded modder didn't change this event to address having a Gible.
>>56076357
Upper Hand being spawned into existence because even Gamefreak realized they fucked up by making Kingambit sure is something.
>>56076384
Pet the Jolteon and every Eevelution you can find to get a (relatively) """early""" choice scarf.
>>
AAAAAIIIIIIIEEEE NOT THE DREAMSCAPE
>>
>>56076399
Taka having a Gible*
>>
woodGODS we got too cocky...
It only knows special attacks...
>>
>>56076403
just head smash bro
>>
>>56076403
but when one hero falters another steps up
SteelGODS...
I'm sorry I ever doubted you...
>>
>>56075856
>>Madame X has [The World] and [Bites The Dust] rolled into a single crystal
>>Doesn't it use against Aelita and the MC at the pyramid
She even says she HELPS you, Kugearan erasure nuking she admits to helping you and when she arrives in the bad future she goes "Fucks sake my bad should've stopped you from fucking up." the MAIN VILLAIN (atleast the original main villain, at this point Vitus might be main baddy, or the fucking devs themselves.) literally DOESN'T TRUST YOU TO NOT DESTROY THE WORLD.
On top of this she says this, I assume it's a joke.
>>
he said the thing bros
>>56076357
kek
>>56076408
YakubGOD always pulls through
>>
>>56076401
Kek, time for John Desolation and his buddy George Floyd.
>>56076408
BLESSED BE YAKUB!
>>56076410
Even Vitus seems to be going for a redemption arc of sorts with the way he acts towards his children in Karma Files, unless Jan's daddy issues really end up getting the best of him.
>>
>>56076410
The idea I think is that Madame X will eventually turn out to be le good guy and everything bad she and her team did will be reversed at some point, and then you'll team up to have an MCU Avengers moment against le REAL evil bad guy, whether it be Jan's eyeball or Vitus or Variya or whomever
>>
>>56076417
>>56076424
false idol chads...
we got too cocky...
>As but a false idol, it cannot hope to mimic the true Lord's power.
Of course not, that's why the true Lord won...
>>
>>56076444
Checked and based Yakub victory.
>>56076428
If the final villain of Rejuv ends up being some autistic meta dev insert, that would truly be the fanfiction trope cherry on top of the entire shit sundae that is Rejuv's plot.
>>
File: pfft.png (89 KB, 1024x768)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
ahahahahahahahaha
>>
A story in three screenshots
>>
>>56072862
wtf
>>
I'm gonna have to spawn repels otherwise I'm gonna go fucking insane, I already ran through 55 just by going out exploring.
>>56076463
Kek.
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 1381x945)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
Wait so does this mean that 2 members of the elite 4 are children bellow 15, one just became 18 and the last one is a blind old man that is also part of a terrorist cult? That doesn't seem like the best situation
>>
>>56076475
When you have the NoItem code on, you can spend all your full restore money on repelmaxxing.
>>56076463
kek
>>
>>56076463
good job getting vengeance on one of the worst fields
>>
>>56076475
Oh, I just realized I am going to have to get through the desert with 0 repels since I am spending all my money on pokeballs because of this challenge
Well at least I am not going to have an omega male following me this time since I am planning to through the routes I never went before
>>
Whiteouts: 132
TRfaggotry got me the first time, I just added Rillaboom and M-Typhlosion the second attempt
>>
File: Do you have to ask.gif (298 KB, 1026x800)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
YES!
>>56076480
I wasted way too much on Pokeballs and niche items for that, even with my farming I'm still always running short and I didn't have the foresight to buy more repels, granted I thought 50 or so max repels would do the trick.
>>56076489
Kek, best fire up a Meowth with Payday and then later use that move I forgot the name of that doubles money found at the end of battle.
>>
>>56076428
>I only sent Xen to the forest to get Melia to the stormchasers and kickstart the plot
>I killed your mom so you could upload her to the Zeight
>I have prevented you from fucking up copious times
>I ordered Nastasia to retreat when she was too strong for your group
>I only recruited wholesome redeemable people for my top brass and used slave labor for the grunts so they would support joining you when the time came
>I brought my dad, Vitus, with me as Yveltal he's actually a good guy now
>It was totally all 4d chess according to keikaku (tl note: keikaku means kawaii)
>Now let us set forth and defeat this .karma or "Janichroma" thing
>>
haha...
Not counting this one
>Even ditto dealt fuckall damage when transformed
>>
>>56076540
Based wallpuncher.
>>56076549
Is this a prankster, sturdy or focus sash check? Does it forcibly level you down to 1?
>>
>>56076557
Unless you load up on ubercheese, I don't think you can win, this is just the le epic troll section of the posstgame
>>
>>56076540
>Meowth with Payday and then later use that move I forgot the name of that doubles money found at the end of battle
Already making use of that, however I don't know if it was the mod or reborn but instead happy hour acts as if you had used one instance of pay day instead of doubling everything and Luck Incense is only post restoration and Amulet Coin is the train town, you know the one that is after the desert
I probably can get a decent amount of money quickly but my catching luck makes me run out of balls fast
>>
kek
>>
>>56076543
kek
I imagine the way she'll become a 'good guy' is because she intentionally helps to start Renegade for the purpose of creating a golden timeline, or something
>>56076549
Yeah, that's because levels themselves get factored into the regular damage calculation, iirc
>>
>>56076591
If only we could be so lucky Corey.
>>
>>56076475
>>56076489
If you are using debug you dont need repels just keep ctrl pressed and no encounters will happen
>>
Whiteouts: 134
Sucker punch was annoying
>>
Locking Jangmo-o to after Rock Climb is clownish, the only busted thing about this Pokemon is it's dumb as shit Z-Move, even the custom move made to replace said Z-Move is still a gimmick at best.
>>56076577
You used to be able to get coin amulets in the Meowth around the grand hall in older versions, but fun isn't allowed anymore.
>>56076644
I know, but that also enables walk through walls and I want to actually play the game despite of how shit the desert is.
>>
oh no bros.....
>>
>>56076656
Some people are afraid of 600 BSTs even if they also have a ton of drawbacks alongside it
>>
>>56076656
Kommo-O and even its stupid Z-Move could easily be post-Agate Circus without any major consequences to the game's balance. Goodra being as late as it is is also pretty eyebrow raising given that it's very mediocre without the hisuian evolution.
>>
>Gets swept easily
woah...
>Metagross as his mega instead of CHARIZARD FROM KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>N-NO, DECIDUEYE IS CLEARLY TOO BROKEN, Y-YOU D-DON'T UNDERSTAND, I-IT WOULD B-BREAK THE GAME IN T-TWO!
>>56076677
Speaking of which, Ursaluna should be available soon I think, that's another mon that got shoah'd but the retarded dev.
>>56076684
Pretty much, I haven't used Kommo-o many times but it's not a great Pokemon dude.
Even Hisuian Goodra ain't all that either for as much as I like it, pseudos just aren't what they used to be, Tyranitar is not even good enough to be RU anymore.
>>
>>56076718
Wait you don't even get a peat block before the desert? That is so retarded
>>
>>56076727
>Peat block is locked behind either shilling an insane amount of money to restore Azurine island or after you do the really annoying Gimmighoul quest
I get that it being available as soon as you got access to Azurine island is a bit silly but locking it to this late is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>56076718
No badmouthing the hisuian gamersnail after he absolutely carried the first fight of the glass gauntlet. He's certainly lacking compared to the other pseudos, but there's at least a very well defined niche for it.

On another note, being able to get Metagross as soon as you reach the Tauros on route 1 would probably also be okay with nu-gen powercreep and all. Metagross is easily bullied by the heightened damage output the fields give and certainly won't carry you by himself without his megastone. Probably not even with his megastone either.
>Decidueye
What's even their fear with this mon? It seems firmly middle of the road for grass starters unless I'm missing some amazing set or something.
>>
>>56076748
Decidueye is popular, therefor it must be withheld from the player as much as possible.
>>
haha...
>>
>>56076762
What did Amaria try to drown yet another teen?
>>
File: Retardation GO BEYOND.gif (268 KB, 1026x800)
268 KB
268 KB GIF
Another Alolan mon that gets so pointlessly screwed by being locked this late, even with it having Shell Smash, it's still so easy to cheese and it entirely relies on TMs to really make any offensive impact, it just baffles me, also if you didn't get lucky and caught Turtanator in Pyrous way earlier in the game, it's only available here.
>>56076748
Bulky mons need recovery to make an impact, speaking of which I wonder if the modder game Snorlax Slack Off.....
Metagross is good but it absolute isn't that great, in postgame the legendary spam with PULSE 2 makes Mega Metagross' damage seem like a joke.
It has some good qualities since Grass/Ghost is a type far better than many realize, but it's thoroughly mediocre.
>>
File: What a bizarre question.gif (293 KB, 1026x800)
293 KB
293 KB GIF
It's the work of a priest.
>>
File: Pissy smogon mod.gif (318 KB, 1026x800)
318 KB
318 KB GIF
>Bennett did nothing but seethe about the MC while he was working on the meteornigger headquarters
>>
My sense of direction is way too shit, I think I spent like 10 minutes running in circles in the teleporting things forest and I just realized I forgot the egg you get there
>>
File: It's risen.gif (346 KB, 1026x800)
346 KB
346 KB GIF
FINALLY.
>>56076863
I also came across a softlock bug that forced me to use debug there in Chrysolia forest, not sure if that's the mod's fault but watch out for that.
>>
>>56076822
Didnt the GBA games have an animation of them putting the disc to their head to learn the contents? Pokemon are already digital-compatible as is because of PCs and things like Porygon, it's not hard to figure out that TMs work off that
>>
Whiteouts: 138
2 from Amaria, 2 from Titania
Turns out allgen buffed Regigigas
>Slow start only lasts 3 turns
>Doubles defenses during those three turns
Makes it pretty fucking tanky t b h
>>
>yang 2.3 is out
>all the field changing moves have now been turned into overlays a la rejuv, so the strats rg and i did for faggots like hardy or bennet/laura won't work anymore
...meh
i've already started sneeden ring's dlc, so maybe another time

maybe if they implement the retarded shit mode that the one dev in that chat keeps alluding to

>>56076718
i genuinely think there's a strong argument that decidueye might be the worst starter in any of these games
>slow
>not particularly strong
>mediocre type
>pointless HA
>signature move effectively is just a slightly stronger shadow claw
>doesn't even get will o wisp, destiny bond, etc. like other grass/ghosts
even meganium has the slight niche of being actually bulky and also a relatively early screen setter in these games where they don't give you screens TMs until after badge 15 or whatever, and it also might get autistic buffs since people love to buff meganium but they'll rarely do it for decidueye. the only thing i can think of that it does is just be a decent mon for early ghost monos
>>56076705
love the clash of artstyles kek
>>
File: For the unaware.gif (360 KB, 1026x800)
360 KB
360 KB GIF
For those that don't know, I'm currently demonstrating it via debug, but if the mirage tower is active after you interacted with the 3 oasis points, you can Surf behind the tower and there's a secret path behind it that leads to some funny stuff and a power Z-Move.
>>56076894
Yup, it transfers the digital data, though I was making a Jojoke.
>>56076895
GG, this is one of the worst fights in the game, but then again I was running types that sucked for this fight.
>>56076899
Sadly the worst Grass starter by far is Snivy, it doesn't learn ANYTHING for ages, can't easily abuse Contrary very often, Leaf Storm is like level 63 I think and it already has a billion other flaws while also having a considerably worse type in pure Grass, Decidueye easily fits in second I guess since it gets outclassed so hard by the others, even Sceptile, another Grass starter that depressingly sucks has an arguably better niche of being a fast nucker.
>>
>>56076899
>Have to put up with 60% flinchfaggotry for hardy now
>After the shitshow that occurred with only 30%
...haha...it's a good thing I'm starting to get burned out on reborn kek
>>
>>56076912
Snivy is pretty bad too, but at least EVENTUALLY becomes pretty strong, like once you get Leaf Storm you can just spam that over and over and knock out faggots. Decidueye starts off as just kind of suboptimal unless you're forced to use it (like via monoghost), and then by mid-late game...you really might as well use Dhelmise or Gourgeist if you need a grass/ghost.
>>
>>56076915
if i did the same strat for hardy that i did last time, setting rainbow field, apparently that'd make him have 120% flinch chance rock slides too
>burned out on reborn
kek, don't blame you
i'll just wait myself for what the self-insertfag's 'cooking' with regards to his insane mode, or whatever it is
>>
>Taka actually has dialogue in this place despite the fact you're never meant to access it if you're with him
Weird but interesting?
>>56076924
I know Hisuian Decidueye is a bit better because Scrappy together with it's busted signature move actually makes a difference, but it's still a pretty mediocre mon.
Gourgeist is a Pokemon I always used in my old Reborn runs and it's fantastic for what it offers despite not even having an ability, Dhelmise hits like a truck and Treevenant has funny gimmicks but is also largely bad.
>>
Oh also, Leafeon is in this place, so if you want that choice scarf.....ya better come here.
>>
File: Rejuvenation.gif (306 KB, 1026x800)
306 KB
306 KB GIF
>Taka played Rejuvenation for a few hours
>>
>>56076963
Rejuvenation is such a waste of time, you're practically a bystander throughout the entire game
>>
File: Kek 11.gif (205 KB, 1026x800)
205 KB
205 KB GIF
What makes you say that?
>>56076973
Yup, which is why it's the only rebornlike I typically avoid playing again, the game wastes so much of your time and there's never any satisfying conclusion to anything and the gameplay loop just isn't fun with the constant cutscene spam and hallway simulators.
>>
>>56076940
>Pic rel
Jesus christ
I know that's just a hypothetical 'I COULD do this', but fucking hell, if that ever does exist, Virtualization won't be the worst experience known to mankind anymore kek
>>
File: BMB.gif (287 KB, 1026x800)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
Ah yes, Steelix, what a bird.
>>
>It learns Hurricane too
What?
>>
>>56077007
>>56077011
does that mean when it rose out of the pit right before you fight it in the mountains that it flew?
>>
>>56077007
>>56077011
I think there are a couple of mons like that, I don't remember which, but I remember seeing a couple while going through Yang
>>
Vince just reuploaded ViRtUaLiZaTiOn a few hours ago with 14.2 stuff. A whopping 65 battles just for that segment. Gotta prepare my team.

They’ll probably hear this: Left 4 Dead Witch Theme
>>
Whiteouts: 139
Ho-Oh got me the first time
>>
>>56077056
fun
I probably won't start it immediately after I'm done with this, but I'll play it eventually
>>
File: Puzzle pain.gif (321 KB, 1026x800)
321 KB
321 KB GIF
I forgot how fucking long this puzzle is.
>>56077024
Kek, aerodynamics be damned.
>>56077042
I vaguely recall Gardevoir gets Brave Bird as well.
>>
File: Oh hello.gif (268 KB, 1026x800)
268 KB
268 KB GIF
>Somehow this makes Jan seethe
Also Finizen is here for anyone interested in using the busted up Dolphin.
>>
I can bake
>>
>>56077077
>I'll play it eventually
what? no, why?
>>
>>56077199
New
>>56077199
New
>>56077199
New
>>56077199
New

>>56077131
A slight amount of masochism

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.