[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710851969744_processed.jpg (49 KB, 1200x686)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
What do you guys think the first mainline Pokemon games on the Switch 2 will be like?
>>
>>56080588
garbage. but you'll buy it anyway.
>>
>>56080588
Rhydon will be dead
>>
>>56080588
SV but with better graphics
>>
>>56080588
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO remakes, CHARIZARD get an extra mega
>>
>>56080588
more 10fps woke trash with tranny NPCs, sexualized fursona starter garbage and pedobait gym leaders
>>
>>56080588
This shit is expected to be PS4 tier at worst and Series S at best
If they pump out low quality shit it's gonna keep looking worse on them
>>
>>56080693
Oh no, the 6 year olds that buy their games may not buy the plushies, oh damn.
You and your ilk will never be able to stop them dude. Shoit, the biggest controversey the series saw ended up with them selling 26m copies of lead Gen pair that time and manchildren are still cryinng "next year is our year to see pogeymans fail for not shilling at ME".
>>
>>56080588
It will be Legends Z-A
>>
>>56080693
they will keep pumping out low quality shit as long as people keep buying it, which they will. the opinions of the larger gaming community mean absolutely nothing as long as they still have their legions of rabid fanboys.
>>
>>56080739
>the opinions of the larger gaming community
Where are they then? Because the only ones here are the extreme minority of invested adults too autistic to accept reality. That's why the sales dropped so hard between 1 and 3 - adults (and kids maturing into teens) realising the kiddy games series just wanted to be a kiddy game series, backed by a 22 minute long toy advert.
>>
>>56080693
please give up this notion for your own sanity. you can still like pokemon and not get new games, there's plenty of them already.
>>
>>56080736
That's confirmed to be out on Switch
>>
>>56080590
FPBP
>>
>>56080795
Kids don't understand if it was supposed to be a new system game, it wouldn't be announced yet and unlike WiiU/Switch transition (where one was disc-based and the other cart based), the transition from Switch to new will be more akin to DS to 3DS as Nintendo had gone for a cart-based system again with scuttlebutt indicating they prioritised both backwards compatibility for Switch games and profile transfer, to hopefully retain a large number of the owners of the 145m switches sold to date meaning a dedicated-console copy is superfluous.
>>
>>56080590
FPBP
>>
What were the Switch game's patches like?
>>
>>56080588
It'll be a gen 2 game but shares the same catching mechanics with let's go pikachu/eevee
>>
File: 1477188616378.png (113 KB, 400x240)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>56080588
>only ever buy nintendo hardware to play pokemon
I think I'm finding it very hard to justify spending $370 to play another entry in this franchise. It hurts, it really does. I want to very much, but it's just gone on for too long.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.