[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Be4QPkuIAAAgvXa.jpg (11 KB, 331x331)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Well? Guys..? It's starting to seem as if....Game Freak actually LISTENED to the fans?? GF appear to NOT be forcing a rushed Pokemon game out this year. Pinch me, I must be dreaming.
>>
>>56085673
Okay! but how will you react when the quality is the same but it's now taking twice as long, Time can't fix development skills.
For me i only play Pokemon as a side game so time is not a factor more than the quality of the game.
The first new game on a the new system will be SwSh all over again though.
>>
>>56085673
>this year
Yeah? The modern main pokémon game cycle is 3 years long, so the game has till a chance to be announced in February 2025
>>
>afterbirth fails to understand they take one gap year every 10 years roughly
>afterbirth similarly fails to understand the devs target a completely different demographic than the one she's boxed into
3 Gens, then a break year. How else are they supposed to line the anniversary with the new Gens if they just shat them out continuously?
>>
File: date.png (299 KB, 1152x648)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>56085882
They already announced 2025's game, you simple fucker.
>>
File: 349095.jpg (94 KB, 796x603)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>56086088
IM CONNECTING THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS
>>
>>56086094
Each previous year they released one game. There is no 2024 game. Ergo, they are putting a bit more time into ZA.
>>
>>56085673
It's just a gap they'll get back to regularly scheduled programming. Also this was always planned they couldn't have reacted that fast
>>
>>56086321
Just like they put more time into Sun and Mo-

Oh wait.... :(
>>
>>56086366
SM had a lot of time, like an extra year because they cancelled that XY sequel.
>>
>>56086385
>cancelled that XY sequel.
>for Sun and Moon
We really are in the worst timeline
>>
>>56085673
>GF appear to NOT be forcing a rushed Pokemon game out this year
PLZA is happening, retard.
>>
>>56087452
>PLZA
>this year
Anon...
>>
dawn is waifu
>>
>>56086385
I think what that anon is saying is that everyone claimed the year off would make Sun and Moon better quality, but it didn't. Or at least not meaningfully
>>
>>56088141
>>56086522
It upsets me that I am now so old that children who grew up on Gen 6 are now old enough to find their way here as XY apologists
>>
>>56088342
Sure you are.
>>
>>56088141
SM was the best of the 3D era games. that doesn't make it good obviously, but it was noticeably less shit than the rest.
>>
>>56086321
Ooor, they started it after Arceus, are taking a year to get the engine built and two to build the game and get it launched, leaving a three year/two production cycle as per usge while the main team finished SV, took a year's break from production, because they'd planned to take 4 years this Gen (to line up Gen 10's release with the 30th anniversary) before starting Gen 10's pre-production in '23, likely finishing the engine sometime this year to start producing the game for its launch in two years time.
They didn't do jack shit for you, because they don't care about you. They've done nothing short of planning their next steps with their series to best market it and its history.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.