[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

LAST TIME
>Evil team shitters get "redeemed" in the dumbest ways possible after trying to kill you and trying to blow a child with a literal howitzer
>I am indeed Sirius
>The power of cheese opens the road to a new future
>C*ss writing is an atrocity
>Formerly defeats the gremLin and arrives at the postgame
>Bunken reaches the hell that is Labradorra
>RG is working on some coding
>The Rock/Dragon anon reaches a major roadblock in Titania after wandering through the desert with Taka
>Eeveefag and Lock continue to trudge through the early game
>Ose reaches the late midgame
>Leon continues trudging through Rejuvenation
>And I finally reach the end of Victory Hell and I'm preparing to try my luck with the sandwich eaters and their friends

>What is this?
A thread where a bunch of autists play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479

>Download Links for Games Being Played

Rejuvenation
https://www.rebornevo.com/rejuvdown/

Reborn Allgen
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/62201-allgen-reborn-mod/
>>
File: Allgen.png (25 KB, 1026x800)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
No, all of you are free so far.
>>
File: The future is now.gif (263 KB, 1026x800)
263 KB
263 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 180
YOU. WILL. BE. MINE!
>>
>Funnily enough this game also has a "joke" character that's meant to parody conservative talking points
Who again?
>>
File: Right on the money.gif (167 KB, 1026x800)
167 KB
167 KB GIF
>>56094251
>>
File: pr285.jpg (411 KB, 1024x768)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>56094264
There's this guy too, kek
>>
File: A dreadful past.gif (296 KB, 1026x800)
296 KB
296 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 183
This fight is dreadfully annoying, but doable.
I'm gonna go out for a while since I got some work to take care of.
>>56094331
kek.
>>
Shoutouts to Flygon for his honorable service taking out like three of them for free with banded EQ, Golem for buckbreaking kike veil and A-Sandstein, Garchomp for showing that foul creature (M-Sc*z*r) the rage of Yakub's faithful, and Yakub for assraping Aegislash
The venerable Lycanroc Dusk performed well but titsmcsteel used some foul dark sorceries (ultra potion) and negated its efforts
Total Whiteouts: 50 (+8, 2 to dicking around during sidequests, 1 to reshiram because I forgot it has mold breaker, 5 to Titania (several of which were blatantly crit/accuracy rigged not that it really would've mattered though))

Just one more badge until Lycanium-Z...
I can almost taste it...
>>
All the modder had to do to fix Iron Thorns was swap Tyranitar's Unnerve and new Earth Eater slots so that Iron Thorns could get Earth Eater. Unfortunately it's condemned to mediocrity because the modder didn't.
>>
File: not yet we aren't.png (106 KB, 1024x768)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>56094366
Also, I would fix Titania's rampant lesbianism (with my penus wenus)
>>
>>56094368
What other issues does it have, and do you still recommend Allgens over vanilla?
>>
bros I wish a new game could come out, it's worrying that there's nothing new in the summer
>>
>>56094385
Iron Thorns is a worse Tyranitar in every way trading TTar's exceptional bulk and movepool for slightly more speed (not enough to matter), a different x4 weakness, and the unfortunate slow-physical-electric type meme that struggles to find STAB options, let alone good opportunities to switch in regularly. Earth Eater would've saved it though, letting it act as a ground switchin for electric terrain teams without a clearly telegraphed flying/levitate mon.

Allgen Mod is still probably the best way to play this game solely because you can choose to fight vanilla enemy teams if you want and basically can experience vanilla reborn+extra mons available to you.
If you want to delve into the modder's attempts at teambuilding (AllGen difficulty mode or Anything Goes difficulty mode), that's far more subjective, and at least with Anything Goes, if you're not feeling masochistic is just worse from a gameplay/lore/flavor standpoint.
>>
>>56094385
You can switch between vanilla and All-Gen at the Pokecenters. The main difference with All-Gen is how it fucked with movesets and abilities, even if you pick vanilla in the settings. Depends on how much you like the All-Gen movesets, but unmodded Reborn is pretty faithful to gen7 mechanics.
>>
>>56094366
Based and GG.
>>56094368
That's just plain sad and feels intention with how petty it is, mecha Tyranitar is already worse in early every respect and Rock/Electric is such a terrible combination in practice.
>>56094377
Also based, surprisingly she isn't really a lesbian.
>>
One example is how All-Gen did the recent thing of castrating recovery moves to 5 PP. On the bright side, Return still exists, and Toxic/Scald/Signal Beam etc haven't been taken away from most mons.
>>
>>56094488
intentional*
nearly every aspect* fucking typos.
>>
Bros.....I am scared.
>>
>>56094500
you made sure to bring sandwiches, right?
>>
>>56094488
>>56094493
In full fairness, it'd require him to actively swap the location of existing abilities which I don't think there's any precedent for, but it's certainly inconsiderate given that fucknobody was using Unnerve on Tyranitar and the 0.01% niche usecase for it probably doesn't care a ton of it were the hidden ability instead of the second normal ability. I don't attribute it to pettiness in this case, just shortsightedness.

>>56094500
Good luck.
>>
File: Allgen.png (37 KB, 1026x800)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
The cuck fears the duck.
>>
File: file.png (107 KB, 1401x897)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
The part I was least looking foward to in the game, having to look at the Clown again
>>
>>56094663
Wait if she is the lion tamer, why did they give her a type with no lions?
>>
>>56094677
She's lion to you
>>
that took forever to get here, doesn't rejuvenation use something worse called pulse 3
>>
>>56094677
Well she uses the type that's strong against lion Pokemon like Pyroar, that's how she tames them
>>
Whiteouts: 210
I......I get closer and closer but nothing feels like it's enough........I can't put things to sleep because of the shitty electric terrain, I am so close to figuring out something, I am so close, I just need something to drive me further, but what?
>>56094526
H-haha, they decided I was a more appetizing lunch.
>>56094543
Fair enough and thanks.
>>56094708
It did in v13 with a fucking Torterra that had 520 EVs on all stats.
>>
File: file.png (120 KB, 1353x975)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
I must say blessings upon the guy that made a guide for this puzzle in the reborn forums otherwise I would be here for hours
>>
File: file.png (80 KB, 1371x911)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Wonder why this detail exists when you never have the opportunity to do it
>>
File: file.png (75 KB, 1395x821)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>56094778
>Everyone would be challenging the gym all the time
To even get within 4 badges of even Samson you would have to either
>Go to what is technically another region(how are normal people even supposed to go there anyway since the gate that would lead there has been shut for years
>Fight against an orphan only when the mad doctor in there lets people in
>Fight against a guy whose ace pokemon works at the news so he would probably be very busy
>Go through a hidden passage in a maze and pass through a place you need a special item to even navigate in
I don't think there are many possible challangers for there to be this system that prevents me from just challenging Samsom, Terra and Ciel right now
>>
>the pulse clawitzer is contrary with draco meteor
why
>>
You brought me back to fuckin life, Im pretty sure that constitutes a miracle. I doubt that you're just "Human" too if you can send people to other dimensions
>>
Have you tried not pushing people off cliffs in front of me and reverting others to fetuses, that'd be a start
>>
File: file.png (74 KB, 1385x975)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
I don't remember Midnight Lycanroc getting Accelrock
>>
File: file.png (92 KB, 1405x947)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>56094828
Speaking of not remembering things Absol is found as a 1% encounter on Route 2, could have sworn the one you get in a event later on was the first opportunity to get one
>>
It took until level 55 for me to get access to hyper potions
>>
>>56094824
This scene gets so much fucking weirder when you find out a big plot twist later
>>
Whiteouts: 230
I fucking can't............siiiiiiiiiiiigh.......that FUCKING IRON VALIANT, IT NEVER STAYS ASLEEP, NEVER AND FOR SOME REASON SLEEP POWDER DECIDES TO BE A 25% ACCURATE MOVE WHENEVER I TRY TO USE IT ON IT, I HAVEN'T SEEN IT STAY ASLEEP FOR MORE THAN A SINGLE FUCKING TURN. I'm halfway considering using the EV password to remove PULSE 2 from this fight, my pride and stubbornness are not allowing me to do it however.
>>56094839
That event was moved up way later, to I think after troonmethyst dies, I don't recall Absol being a wild encounter in route 2 and 3 in the past as well, so maybe that changed.
>>
>>56094863
For what it's worth, this is likely not 'intended' for pre-E4 so if it's causing you that much anguish you can just come back later.
>>
File: Allgen.png (30 KB, 1026x800)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
The not-NTR arc begins now.
>>
See shirley, you're fine. The rules of this universe are too inconsistent for your failures to mean anything
>>
File: file.png (99 KB, 1355x783)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
Can the crustles even get out of the holes or are you literally supposed to shove wild pokemon in holes and leave them to die in there to progress the story? Instead of strenght puzzle crustles it could have been convince X rock type pokemon to create a pillar there, there are Rockruffs and Rhyhorns two lines that are very human friendly with one being even a ride in Kalos and the other being a common pet everywhere
>>
>>56094877
Surely this character will develop and learn things like empathy, control over her emotions, and will stop being a bitter psychopath, right? Surely you would adhere to basic storytelling convention for one of the most unlikable characters in the game, right?
>>
File: Allgen.png (34 KB, 1026x800)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
What faggot wrote this?
This NPC had a skill relevant to the situation at hand and the game doesn't let you even try and solve the braille yourself and now they're telling you off for exploiting them for being disabled.
>>
the joke just kinda writes itself
>>
>>56094894
This is another absolutely flaming dogshit character that exists and has a role beyond "irrelevant sidequest NPC" because Cass really loves le snarky rude cunt archetype
>>
File: tricked again.png (44 KB, 770x608)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>vikavolt kills mega sableye, dies to zoroak
>sir fetch'd one shots zoroak while it uses nasty plot
>fetch'd uses close combat to weaken overquil before getting gunk shot
>mamoswine finishes overquil, get's some chip damage on krookodile before dying
>noivern makes ai switch out krook into umbreon for some reason
>noivern almost kills it but dies, send out hatterene
>hatterene gets to use calm mind twice and then trick room while umbreon wastes a turn with wish then two weak foul plays
>hatterene then kills the remaining 3 pokemon with one dazzling gleam each
I hate contrary so much, also hatterene can't learn nasty plot which made this more annoying to get right as one buff to special attack wasn't enough. 7 tries
>>
File: Allgen.png (26 KB, 1026x800)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>No Aelita colors on the Regirock shiny
SOVLLESS
>>
File: file.png (118 KB, 1389x893)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
It's so dumb that Salandit is "locked" to rock climb (the surf route to get it is probably unintentional knowing the kind of stuff that is locked into rock climb)
>>
File: file.png (131 KB, 1391x949)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
It's here, the lair of the sea witch
>>
File: file.png (80 KB, 1419x919)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Wish it was more than that
>>
That's a lot more correct than she realizes given I stole her ace
>>
>>56095002
Y-you don't understand chud! Salazzle would completely break Adrienn despite jobbing to Terra, Ciel, Titania's field, Amaria, and the entire Fiore Mansion raid. Being put behind Garchomp, Aegislash, and Metagross in progression is perfectly balanced, chuddy.
>>
Does anyone know which variables correspond to which relationship values? I want to have the full pool of battlers for my nightclub and apparently some are gone forever if the character hates you?
>>
Whiteouts: 232
>Uses Rage Power
>My Jumpluff is still alive after eating a Dragon Pulse from Walking Wake
>Iron Leaf hits my Indedee with Megahorn
WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?! WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAME'S PROBLEM?!
>>56094867
No, as painful as it is, I refuse, I already sunk too much into this, I WILL see it through.
>>56094894
I don't understand WHY the player has to rely on this fucking cunt either besides C*ss wanting to make the player suffer.
>>56094955
Oh shit, GG, this fight is pretty rough.
>>56095042
This should help.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tjeMjcSvaEcUc2a6coBZ_Ujgx8oMqQzToxpoKU1NA1U/edit#heading=h.sgkh9x3cb3vi
Some leave during certain postgame sections they're involved in, you can get everyone into the nightclub via normal progression, but you can only fight alongside characters that consider you a friend.
>>
>>56095024
It's kinda funny you can just get it anway if you take a rage powder from route 2 and go through the mountain to get to the other side of the route, I really wonder if the devs know about that or if it's intentional
>>56095064
Grass types are immune to spore and powder like moves and I am pretty sure that includes rage powder
>>
Okay no I DEFINITELY remember it being amber in V6 who steals the Charizard, originally you actually did hang out in her room and during that scene she takes the Charizard
>>
>>56095064
thanks. any way you can get one of your pokemon to learn follow me instead?
>>
Im still playing this game so clearly Im already a masochist
>>
File: Allgen.png (23 KB, 1026x800)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Water field bosses get the sandwich dog shockings. No exceptions.
>>56095064
Thanks.
>>56095070
Given how autistic the community is, they almost certainly knew but likely didn't give enough fucks to fix it.
>>
You know, Im pretty sure there's hasnt been a single healthy straight relationship on screen this entire time. Wonder why that could be...
>>
>>56095268
As opposed to how healthy all the lgtb's are in Reborn.
>>
>>56095279
This is rejuvenation though
>>
Did they write out the Akuwa Town residents returning too or are they just here before they tell me
>>
File: I feel ashamed.gif (280 KB, 1026x800)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 240
I feel ashamed, but I used the flatevs password, this fight was still hellish and required extremely specific setup. My pride and my sanity are forever wounded and shattered.
>>56095070
I didn't know that was a thing, but surprisingly cool that's a thing and considering what I've seen in the wiki, they are aware of this, which is wild to consider, still really pissed I didn't know this earlier.
Yeah I found out the hard way.
>>56095136
Tokegiss, I had to get a Togekiss specifically for this fight.
>>56095268
Which ironically makes these games more based than intended kek.
>>56095374
Unless it was changed and I don't think it was, as soon as you beat Geara and Zetta in the mountain, they return to Akuwa.
>>
How is Am*ria talking to me underwater
is she a fish or something
>>
>>56094231
qrd on the girl in the op pic? i have no idea who she is, but i'm interested in the game now because of her
>>
Bro I just need a gym battle then I'll let you try to drown yourself or whatever it is you do down here
>>
>>56095415
Main antagonist of Pokemon Reborn
>>
File: yippie more nonsense.png (70 KB, 1024x768)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>Alakazam, use teleport!
>>
Haven't you tried to commit suicide like 18 times or something
You're not doing a very good job
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 1403x993)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Going to try and beat Samsom with only this guy, any priority user will probably break it but lets try it anyway
>>
>>56095428
Oh fug, almost won but Lopunny had fake out and then outsped, the clear amulet I got from Randomous gym saved me from an intimidate at least
Going to try going for a +SPD nature instead to see if wins
>>
>>56095432
Nope, not even a + speed nature and max EVs and IVs is enough
So close yet so far
Well going to just go with Bravest Bird + my starter then, unless Lopunny has acrobatics then he is deleted, man I really love Chesnaught but his typing just sucks, already had to not bring him to a bunch of battles because he just ends up dying too fast against the many types he is weak to, probably going to have to replace him at some point
>>
>>56095445
Thankfully it either didn't have it or just didn't use it so it was an easy win, oh joy it's time for the sea witch and steel tits drama to start isn't it?
>>
File: file.png (111 KB, 1461x933)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>56095466
Yep it was time for the drama, also this time do a flip
>>
File: The 50 50.gif (271 KB, 1026x800)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
So, explanation as to why I used the password besides being so obscenely tired of that fight, I nearly beat it, I got to Iron Bolder and Iron Valiant being the only Pokemon on the field on two separate occasions, the problem was the method I was trying to use for this fight, which was completely RNG based, in short summation, I was setting up psychic terrain+Trick Room with my Indedee on the first turn, protecting it with Togekiss and then afterwards both of them go down, then I switch in my sweepers, so here's the gist of what I was trying and one of the things that drove me nearly mad, on psychic terrain, magical seeds boost special attack by 2 but they also confuse the Pokemon they are used on, the only exception for this on my team was G.Slowking since it has Own Tempo, that combined with my Psychic types using Expanding Force, effectively meant anything that didn't outright resist Psychic was getting deleted from existence even behind PULSE 2, the only snags on the run I had were Iron Bolden, Iron Crown and Roaring Moon, but those could be handled by the other Pokemon I was using, this "strategy" was 100% luck based and like I said, it actually got me extremely close to victory several times even through Miraidon eventually entering the field and setting up electric terrain again, I tried for hours on end before I came up with it since nothing was working, I tried multiple boosting sets and nothing ever worked due to the composition of this fight being so miserably designed to perfectly counter any team and easily recuperate the advantage. I am going to avoid using the more retarded Paradoxes like the sandwich dogs, Moon, Valiant or Flutter since I didn't beat this fight legit, but I still want to use a few of them like Walking Wake and Slither Wing.
>>56095415
That's the gremLin's edgesona.
>>
File: file.png (97 KB, 1375x909)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
So hey there is a terrorist organization that just took over a town and is making an entire town narcoleptic can't you leave that shit to until after we defeat them?
>>
>just 30 seconds over being able to post it normally
shit. I beat the pulse mime boss, if you wanna see it here it is
https://files.catbox.moe/1f1qer.webm
>>
File: mario jump SFX.png (96 KB, 1323x939)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>56095497
Well that is another person the MC sees jump off a high place, guess Reborn isn't very creative with suicide atempts
>>
>>56095419
>>56095493
Picked up, she can't be that evil, right?
>>
>hardy says Gigallith
>throws out a Tyranitar
>the rest of the dialogue also mention Tyranitar
Well that is an embarrassing oversight
>>
>>56095394
>I didn't know this was a thing.
They changed it a couple of gens ago because Amoongus was terrorizing VGC.
>>
cool, I broke her brain
>>
>>56095499
>beat it without just poisoning the mime first
neat, forgot that entrainment works like that too. gg

>>56095514
she's /ourgirl/
>>
>>56095514
Nobody tell him anything more about her.
>>
>>56095578
thanks. for some reason it was immune to taunt so even if I used toxic I would've had to be patient while it goes through one year of using moonlight I also didn't think of it kek
>>
I decided to shiny hunt a few Paradoxes I like before inevitably taking on the elite 4, thankfully I got Raging Bolt's shiny pretty early, but for some odd reason Iron Bolder and Gouging Fire don't have one, I guess I'll go for Iron Crown's and Iron Thorn's also since they look fantastic.
>>56095569
>Was
That fungus has never stopped it's endless spree of buckbreaking VGCfags to this day.
>>
File: why this character.png (70 KB, 770x608)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
this is worse then contrary clawitzer
>>
Some of these postgame areas are neat.
>>56095588
>I would've had to be patient while it goes through one year of using moonlight
This has been my entire playthrough in a single sentence.
>>
didn't someone mention that anime last thread
>>
File: Allgen.png (36 KB, 1026x800)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>56095616
Forgot pic
>>
File: Meh.gif (269 KB, 1026x800)
269 KB
269 KB GIF
I'm probably gonna reset since I didn't like this one too much, but when I went to do the roundup of catching the Paradoxes this one showed up on my first encounter, Volcarona and by extension Slither Wing's shinies are straight up downgrades in my eyes.
>>56095499
Didn't notice it before, GG and interesting strat for the fight.
>>
File: Allgen.png (41 KB, 1026x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
Circus lady is one of the better characters in the game. In fact, the circus has 3 great characters offset by one of the worst. Funny how that works.
>>56095655
This shiny would be way better if the pink were paler.
>>
File: file.png (88 KB, 1395x945)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
That Magnemite is high as hell
>>
>>56095671
oh boy...
hope your estimation of one of those circus members doesn't plummet thanks to (probably cass's) retarded writing in this part
>>
File: MONSTER.png (60 KB, 1024x768)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
Unashamedly itemfagged like hell, fuck am*ria
My honorable Kingdra took out Starmie with a couple of Signal Beams then tagged out into Cradily
Based Cradily sat it's fat ass onto the dishonorable enemy Kingra's neck and stalled out light screen while setting stockpiles and healing through the pathetic ice beams with ingrain and leftovers
My big nigger Armaldo (featuring special guest star elemental sneed) came in to sweep the rest of her team after Cradily couldn't dent Lapras and it put up 6 curses, even at +6 and against no defensive investment laprASS' ice shard did only like ~40 damage per, did have to pop a potion on him when he got too low from setting triple Swords Dances and brute forcing through +6 defense with liquidation
the other two went down to singular liquidations as well
I love Armaldo
Glad I could let him shine in at least one battle
>>
>>56095655
thanks. it weirdly only worked if fidough didn't take any damage to start with, if it does then mime starts attacking as well. yeah the original shiny looks better then this
>>
>>56095676
Well, did you catch them? They will be useful assets when evolved (Archaludon more than Magnezone)
>>
File: I did think about it.png (83 KB, 770x608)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
kek
>>
>>56095699
Could only catch one and the Duraladon got one shot by the Toxicitry while the Magnemite survived because of sturdy and thankfully Magnemite went in the first ball after that
>>
File: Lucky day.gif (299 KB, 1026x800)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
Ooooooh, first encounter shiny again and it's a good one this time around.
>>56095671
She's cute, energetic, competent, doesn't whine for hours on end, easily one of the best girls in the game.
Or if they end for a subtler color honestly, that dark lilac doesn't work for it, it's even worse on Volcarona since it removes the beautiful wing details.
>>56095690
GG and based used of 2 of my favorite fossils, Cradily rocks this fight.
>>56095692
The AI for that section was not so janky on my end, I just kept clicking Rage Powder and PULSE Mr.Mime kept wasting turns on Entertainment while my Ursaluna boosted up.
>>
>>56095690
whatever you gotta do to kill amaria, no shame
>>
File: Singles names 2.gif (224 KB, 1026x800)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
Anyone wants to name it?
>>56095705
Oh shit, Taka shows up here on the Zekrom route?
>>
>>56095717
no it's just a cardboard cutout, he actually died
>>
37 KB
37 KB PNG
The subway scarfer toughed it out so you wouldn't feel bad!
>>56095678
At this point, I'm more than willing to write off authorial sabotage (Luna, Samson, Cal) from E19 content as just that and not necessarily hold that against the spirit of the character.
>>
>>56095706
I'm not sure if the mod would change it but from what I've experienced when you throw a pokeball it eats the NPC's turn as well
>>56095717
Princess
>>
>>56095580
Do it
>>
File: Lucky day 2.gif (260 KB, 1026x800)
260 KB
260 KB GIF
And the third first time shiny, far more mixed feelings with this one than the previous 2, but it's still considerably inferior to the normal color scheme.
>>56095719
Kek.
>>56095730
If there's only Pokemon in the field and you throw a pokeball your partner won't attack, yeah.
Kek named.
>>
File: file.png (98 KB, 1457x961)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
No, these Typlosions eat explicitly lost souls to purify them and then release and guide the soul not rip out and eat like they are shang tsung
>>56095690
GG, the sea witch is legit one of the most annoying battles of the game in my opinion
>>
Does anyone know how to get the Galarian Birds? They're not in the AnyGen doc.
>>
File: Allgen.png (69 KB, 1026x800)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>The weavile uses Beat Up to give the Cobalion a Belly Drum Boost with Justified
Adorable.
>>56095750
My only problem with this one is the purple. If it were a rust-like color, it'd be perfect.
>>
File: Allgen.png (38 KB, 1026x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Cool character assassination, C*ss.
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 815x29)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>56095764
The doc says Nightclub gives you an item to change the forms
>>
>>56095802
If it helps, Samson's Persona villain form is probably the worst of them from a writing standpoint. The rest at least try to be tangentially connected to the regular character without having to resort to bizarre and out of nowhere bullshit like this
(Also one of the worst Umbral forms from a gameplay standpoint too. Really, a 12v12 with a bad partner into a 6v6 with PULSE2 on every mon? That's not something that happens again until like, late postgame, so fucking weird they throw that at you so early)
>>56095690
GG, and enjoy the Lycanium-Z
Lots of good luck for glass...
>>
Okay......enough dallying, let's do this.
>>56095764
I think Lumi should give you an item called the Galarian feather that allows you to change their forms.
>>56095777
Holy trips and yeah a lot of these have no cohesion, it's a very mixed bag with the custom Paradox shinies.
>>56095802
I remember nearly losing my shit here because I had no idea Samson would show up right after the awful swords of justice gauntlet, best of luck for this fight, it's really miserable.
>>
File: Allgen.png (75 KB, 1026x800)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Game crashed in the middle of the fight so I had to redo the entire Anomoly Keldeo, recatch Keldeo, and then redo the first half of this fight, but thankfully I don't think the modder changed them so it's 'just' +15% level and Pulse2 which is manageable when I'm not getting smothered in Ubers at this point.
>>56095803
Thanks. I quickly ctrl F'd "G Zapdos" and "Galarian Zapdos" and missed it.
>>56095817
Hopefully the rest are better.
>>56095830
He was pretty easy compared to everything that's come before him so far. The scarf Jynx caught me off guard though. Poor Dragapult didn't enjoy that.
>>
every loss having to go back through all of that dialogue, then this final round florina spends so much time just buffing cradily, only for the first giga drain it does only taking away like 20% of glaceon's health. It killed it with a crit giga drain next turn but I was mad as hell. 4 attempts
>>
File: Allgen.png (41 KB, 1026x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>>
>>
>>56095864
Well you probably missed it because there is no info about the birds on the new pokemon locations part of the doc instead that is on the new items part, it's very dumb
>>
>>56095865
Just take the loss instead of resetting, it skips most of the cutscenes. Gg though
>>
File: One down.gif (290 KB, 1026x800)
290 KB
290 KB GIF
Raging Bolt made Heather trivial and singlehandely solo'd her entire team with barely any issue.
>>56095864
I forgot he uses a full waifumon team kek, GG.
>>56095865
GG, this fight is horseshit.
>>
well it's 17 badges in, it waited awhile to get to weird meta things like this unlike rejuvenation. still dumb though
>>56095904
>>56095906
thanks.
>>
File: The heroes.gif (271 KB, 1026x800)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
I'm gonna see how far I can get with just this team, I am fucking dreading the fight against Laura and Bennett truth be told, I can change the weather at least but burning the field might be rough if my Delphox can't easily get into the field, let's see how it goes.
>>
File: Two down.gif (300 KB, 1026x800)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
Two down, only lost Corviknight during the fight due to a bullshit straight crit, besides that, strategy went off flawlessly.
>>
>>56095957
gg
>>
>turns brambleghast into qmark so I can hit it with brick break
thanks bro. sir fetch'd really cleaned up with brick break crits. one try, if only it were fern getting erased
>>
File: nani.png (76 KB, 770x608)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
hey at least you still have laura...who eloped with bennett...jesus she really lost here
>>
File: Three down.gif (273 KB, 1026x800)
273 KB
273 KB GIF
The old man gave me a thrashing and took down a good portion of my team, Delphox surprisingly came in clutch against the monster that is Kyurem White, Fairium-Z is boosted to high heavens on this field and it just one shot it, Iron Thorns of all things was extremely valuable on this fight as well, I gave mine max special defense investment+Sand Stream+assault vest, it ate a crit super boosted Draco Meteor from Latios like it was nothing.
>>56095959
Thanks bro.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (78 KB, 770x608)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>56095990
gg. here's a palette cleanser for that fight you just had
>>
>>56095957
>>56095990
GG well done.
>>
>Shuts down Lunala to the point she can't even heal anymore
>1 shots Calyrex with a single Stone Edge
>Is making Ana's team entire shit their pants
Iron Thorn CHADS.....how does he do it?
>>56096003
Ironically posting this on Rebornevo would get you banned I think kek, thanks bro.
>>56096013
Danke.
>>
stopping here for the night, hopefully a rock team will get rid of cal's team later.
>>
Whiteouts: 241
This run was going so fucking well, what kind of sick sack of demented shit thought giving Ana two extremely bulky Psychic types with bullshit Cosmic Power+Stored Power sets was a good idea? And because Starlight Field is one of the gayest things in existence this field makes it so Dark can't hit Psychic effectively, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh..........
>>
File: Fuck you mom.gif (299 KB, 1026x800)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
Okay, THANK THE GODS Jirachi doesn't actually have Stored Power, otherwise I'd be burning my lungs screaming.
>>
>>56096080
gg
>>
>>56096080
Good luck on gremLin.
>>
Whiteouts: 242
Fight went mostly smoothly until Deoxys and PULSE Abra hit the field, there's no room to set up with Raging Bolt and Deoxys has Extreme Speed to piss me off in particular, I'll have to workshop something with my Delphox to deal with the PULSE Abra I think.
>>56096124
>>56096131
Thanks bros.
>>
File: You are grounded missy.gif (269 KB, 1026x800)
269 KB
269 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 245
Lost a few times due to awful RNG, had to sack my GMax Corviknight as early as I could because of that stupid fucking Meloetta, Serene Grace was a mistake, Deoxys was taken by Sandstorm chip+Raging Bolt's sheer bulk and power, Alolan Ninetails couldn't withstand the sheer beauty of CHAD Thorns, neither could Edgevoir, ArCHADludon handled Meowscarada incredibly easy and Delphox with special defense investment+assault vest with a bit of help from Raging Bolt's Thunderclap managed to take down PULSE Abra with a Fire Blast, since I'm planning doing Lin's route, I have to lose on the third battle right?
I'm also dreading the upcoming fight as well for quite a few reasons, my team isn't exactly built to withstand New World faggotry.
>>
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Enamourus on New World Field is awful. 0/10 don't recommend.
>>56096185
If you didn't take Taka into the desert I think it's a moot point, but yeah you ordinarily have to beat Lin 2+3 first try afaik.
>>
Larvitar puzzle is pretty cool, I could do without the motion sickness camera simulator though
>>
>>56096201
I lost my old savefile because I think they changed how data was stored, so I wanted to have a file that has Ana's wish enabled in case I feel like doing her route some other time, though I want to try Lin's this time around.
Oof, I vaguely recall this fight, I can only imagine how much shittier it is with the cavewoman genie.
>>
>Draco Meteor's power gets doubled
>Thunderclap has it's power boosted by 50%
Raging Bolt bros......
Sadly I can't spawn sandstorm in New World so Iron Thorns is neutered a fair amount.
>>
File: Allgen.png (21 KB, 697x666)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
These are some of the most dogshit shinies in the game. Whoever made the main 3 hates this trio but at least the modder gave Enamorus a decent shiny.

Tornadus is easily fixed by swapping the red for the cyan color ramp on the wind-fur on his tail.
Thundurus is probably the best of the bunch but could still stand to have his darker purple washed out a little bit.
Landorus, replace the blue spots with light greys and it'd be workable.

>>56096232
Sadly the sandwich dogs don't do much on New World field. Blissey is consistently pulling the bulk of the weight for me right now. Truthfully, I'm only still using Miraidon because I like the shiny.
>>
File: COULD YOU FUCK OFF.gif (229 KB, 1026x800)
229 KB
229 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 247
AGAIN?! AGAIN WITH THIS FUCKING CANCER?! CAN YOU NOT COME UP WITH ANY UNIQUE FUCKING FIGHTS YOU DILATED TROON?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE FIRST IT WAS THE STICKY WEB SPAM AND NOW THIS, CAN YOU FUCKING STOP SPAMMING COSMIC POWER ON EVERY SINGLE FIGHT YOU UTTER SHIT STAIN?!
>>56096258
Yeah New World is easily one of the shittiest fields in the game, I can sadly attest to it very well currently.....
>>
Whiteouts: 248
>Lin's AI is extremely fickle
>Suddenly 12 crits in a roll during 2 different attempts
>The only move that changes this field is Gravity, a move I haven't taught to any of my Pokemon
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!
>>
File: Allgen.png (29 KB, 1026x800)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>Elias thinks you're God incarnate
Given this game both goes off the meta deepend and from his perspective in the setting, that's not an entirely inaccurate assessment.
>Played as the butt of the joke by other characters in a game that beats you over the head with perspective relativism
The writer's inner redditor is showing.
>>
>>56096312
I promise you it's better to just come up with a teamcomp that can cope with this field since it seems to be 3/4 of the postgame so far. Raging Bolt is a great start; I've been having lot s of success with AV Raging Bolt.
>>
File: Allgen.png (25 KB, 1026x800)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>Julia tells Titania protagonist-kun fucked off to another presumably less pozzed region after beating Lin
>Titania's white flight instincts kick in
>>
File: Allgen.png (24 KB, 1026x800)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
I'm convinced this is the best thing you can spend BP on if you have terminal shiny autism.
>>
File: Allgen.png (81 KB, 1026x800)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
For some reason the over the top theatrics in this scene reminded me of Dante confronting Agnus in Devil May Cry 4.
>>
File: Kill me.gif (235 KB, 1026x800)
235 KB
235 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 250
>Finally manages to autism my team into reaching Eternatus
>Focus sash Raging Bolt is primed to finally end this
>Draco Meteor misses
H-HAHA...HAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>56096316
I came all this way with this team, I will leave this fight with this team.
>>56096324
She surprisingly has two really cute scenes with the MC at the end of postgame if you got good relationship with her.
>>
Whiteouts: 251
>Okay, I still have Archeops, maybe if I managed to pull a miracle like landing a flinch via Roc-
>Rock Slide misses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RORDZmNP7TA
>>
Are there many more places to build/lose relationship points in the postgame or are they mostly locked in place? The wiki says there's significantly less from this point on.
>>
>>56096430
There's a few, but not too many compared to main game, the document I posted earlier shows them.
>>
Whiteouts: 252
The pain.....it is not over......it is only beginning......
>>
File: The sheer irony of this.gif (135 KB, 1026x800)
135 KB
135 KB GIF
>>>>>>
>>
>>56096465
GG
>>
YOU ARE GROUNDED LITTLE MISSY!
>>56096508
Thanks bro.
>>
Wait.....I thought I could just lose to Lin on the final fight and it would set me up for the Lin route, the fuck? but both of my savefiles are still locked up in the sanctum before I enter her fight, what even? Am I gonna have to edit variables and switches?
>>
I'm calling it a night, I'm way too tired to meddle with switches and such right now.
>>
>>56096465
gg
>>56096571
iirc your save gets set to lin route if you lose
You still have to redo the Lin fight, this time with Arceus thoughever
>>
>>56096597
Thanks bro and I see, I'm sure I'm gonna have another wonderful time h-haha....
>>
>>56096594
gj beating it, either way
>>
File: Allgen.png (30 KB, 1026x800)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
I brought out F*utt*r M*ne to do it, but Umbral Radomus is down. First fight in the postgame to take multiple attempts and even without the New World field, the sandwich eater surprisingly did not hard carry this and only acted as a revenge killer (and temporary chess field disabler)

Whiteouts: 108
>>
Finally...
After so long...
>>
File: Allgen.png (79 KB, 1026x800)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
I really like Gardevoir's character arc conclusion of learning to own her own feelings and thoughts.
Color me shocked that le ebin talking pokemon ended up being a good character in the end.
>>
File: glass fagtory.png (93 KB, 1024x768)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
We've arrived...
leaving this for tomorrow
>>56096730
I thought she wanted to fuck chessdude
>>
>>56096800
forgot my tally:
Total Whiteouts: 51 (+1, brendoombot on the mountain)
some of these random route trainers are kinda rough
>>
>>56096726
I wonder if characters in this game do the Z-move dances, just imagine, the edgiest shit you've heard in your life or some child having a mental breakdown and then just https://youtu.be/1ERhFoOvvVo?t=68
>>
>>56096730
How long until she learns that Breloombot is a far superior lover, and that Randommess could never compare?
>>
Honestly whats stopping any of t he gym leaders from using Rock tomb on Sirius's feet and throwing him off the Reborn city harbor?
>>
>>56096991
The fact the devs need him for the story. Don't worry he drowns in hot Fanta later.
>>
>>56097006
It was at most lukewarm, thanks to Cal
>>
I think I might be playing this game too much I am starting to have dreams about reborn, maybe I should go outside a bit instead of playing this morning
>>56096209
Oh you probably didn't lose your old save files, it's just that all gen makes another folder named pokemon all gen for it's saves but you can just copy paste the saves from regular reborn (on the folder named pokemon reborn, you can quickly go to where those folders are by clicking the save folder shortcut)
>>
>>56096050
How can Nostra suddenly fight as if it's a fully functional Jirachi? Wouldn't it just be
>Go Nostra! *throws plush into the battlefield*
Does the E4 just get to take whatever pokemon they feel like into the challenge or do they have to register and Ame let Anna have an object on her official team because the league was under the impression no one would ever make it there.
>>
File: pr0745.jpg (186 KB, 1024x768)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
AT LAST. After ditching Am*ria and C**n in that factory, it's been an unholy, ungodly amount of time running around until that breeding shit works, then running around until eggs hatch, then running around until their happiness goes through the roof. Plus mining some stones, which actually didn't take that long, strangely enough. And now getting them up to speed.
Before anything else though, here's a bit of reviewing and seething. Now, there's a lot of grief about how Eeveelutions don't learn enough from leveling up, and yes, that does get a bit sad. This mod tried to fix that by cramming in a lot of shit, including egg moves, TM or tutor moves that might be useful, some prevo moves you'd have to level as an Eevee to get, the cheap LG moves, and some random shit like Wrap which I don't know what the fuck. Where vanilla Reborn (gen 7) movesets gave you everything earlier than the more jewish gen 8 and 9 ones, this mod crammed all that shit in between the regular moves, and ended bumping some of them up enough to make me wonder why the fuck was it taking so long to get something like Quick Attack.
More importantly, there's supposed to be a certain symmetry to the level-up movesets Eeveelutions get. They learn their equivalent attacks, and the moves they have in common, at the same fucking level. At least normally. I do think this mod tried to do that more than in earlier versions, but there's still a lot of shit all over the place. Not completely, though. The OG Three are symmetrical, from what I've seen. After that though, the levels when the later Eeveelutions get their moves aren't consistent. And that gets even worse for the fakemons, of which I've only looked at a few, because why is the rum gone already.
They got buffed nicely, yes, but I'd like to keep playing them legally without the coverage or LG moves for as long as I can, while being tempted all the way.
>>
File: pr0747.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Anyway, I wonder how Am*ria and C**n are doing after all this time! Also, I'm pretty sure this was by Britney, not Avril.
>>
File: pr0749.jpg (283 KB, 1024x768)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
And the zionist leader explains his evil plan for a Great Replacement or something
>>
>>56097378
>pic
Actually random grunt, or should I say random CHUD, Meteor is a heccin wholesome organization full of redeemable people, they're kinda like a big family.
>>
File: pr0752.jpg (274 KB, 1024x768)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
It's nice of Amaria to save your ass after you just followed the evil leader's instructions and walked forward, then stood around stupidly, without even taking out your own Pokemon while he tries to kill you. Dunno whether to count this or not.
>>
>>56097386
Yeah, that one was named Avril, but was singing a Britney song lol
>>
>>56097388
>tries killing you here
>every other time he just fucks off
Lazy bitch. Maybe he realized/thinks your guy wants to die and is intentionally keeping him alive out of spite.
>>
File: pr0753.jpg (270 KB, 1024x768)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
The samefag uses items to try and save the Muk that was gonna die anyway, but not his own Eeveelutions. And you're gonna let this guy live later?!
>>
File: pr0755.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
And with how oh so important these Eeveelutions are supposed to be later. He doesn't bother saving the Glaceon, that's strike one.
>>
>>56096726
LycanrocGODS...It's time
>>56097336
kek
>>56097373
Nice
>>56097388
Don't forget that the MC turns to look at the Garchomp, then just turns back fucking around to look at the Muk kek
>>
File: pr0756.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Doesn't bother saving the Espeon, that's strike two.
>>
File: pr0757.jpg (227 KB, 1024x768)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Doesn't bother saving the Umbreon, that's strike three.
>>
File: pr0758.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
YERROUT
>>
File: pr0760.jpg (250 KB, 1024x768)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
Truly evil, ordering his own mon to ignore the Lapras that's about to tear it a new one, and turn to Am*ria instead.
>>
File: pr0762.jpg (243 KB, 1024x768)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
Yeah, bred and raised a real team while she was busy with all of those guys
>>
File: pr0765.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
And she gives you her boat despite all that, what a good girl
>>
File: pr0771.jpg (244 KB, 1024x768)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Are you supposed to fap to this or something? But the poison dude did something similar right before going ACK, so I'm guessing that's the kind of shit this troon knows how to write
>>56097404
kek I"ll probably count that scene, it was sad as fuck
>>
File: pr0774.jpg (336 KB, 1024x768)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
Shouldn't there be an ice cream vendor here, dammit
>>
File: pr0773.jpg (188 KB, 1024x768)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Didn't get to keep the stolen Leftovers, sadly
>>
File: pr0761.jpg (205 KB, 1024x768)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>56097394
Forgot to post this one lol, he probably just realized his T-tar's attacks didn't do shit
>>
>>56097423
Wait, didn't she say before that the boat was having trouble with the polluted water?! Could she be trying to kill you already
>>
File: pr0775.jpg (292 KB, 1024x768)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
Didn't die yet, at least.
Also oops, didn't realize I had easyhms on. I just forgot my HM caddy in the box. I was trying to play legitimately, but I think shit like V*ctory R**d will have harder fights which you still need HMs to get to.
>>
>>56097398
Well two of those Eeveelutions aren't even his
>>
>>56097475
>V*ctory R**d will have harder fights which you still need HMs to get to.
You can overwrite HMs without needing to visit a move deleter so you could just switch them out with TM moves.
>>
File: pr0776.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Dunno if this is a reference to something, or just lolrandum. Looks like Vicky's school is mostly w*men
>>56097478
Yeah, but they're the ones you need to pet or else.
It's interesting though that the mod gave Espeon Lumina Crash, even in the older version from last year's threads. Probably since one of the niglets inside him has that name.
>>56097508
The one that gives me problems is Rock Climb, which I'd really need a caddy for, unless the mod lets the regular Eeveelutions have it
>>
File: pr0777.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
All the girls want Cal's CSC (Coolant-Spewing Cock) but of course he turns out ot be gay
>>
>>56097538
Lady, Cal is lukewarm at best.
>>
>>56096726
Chess Field go and stay go.
>>56096800
It's a bit more complicated than that and you're coming up on the point where the game elaborates on it more rather than just being a recurring hahapokefuckerjoke.
>>56096976
One modded Breloombot fight of sporespam will be all it takes to convince anyone that Breloombot is gayer than Cain.
>>
>>56097805
Breloombot brings the bi in binary.
>>
>>56096650
Thanks bro.
>>56096726
No more field faggotry....so long as you can outspeed things h-haha....
>>56096800
Best of luck bro, still fight is still hellish.
>>56097336
Surprisingly still are huh, I thought my old saves got shoah'd.
>>56097343
Probably both, though apparently Anna's doll IS a dormant Jirachi.
>>
File: file.png (69 KB, 1373x951)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>doubles fire user
>no incineroar
-100 points for you Charlotte
>>
>>56098206
Wasn't Nostra shown as a living Jirachi in the Euphie scenes that take place in the previous timeline? I just assumed it used too much power and got stuck as a doll.
>>
File: Ass usual 4.gif (310 KB, 1026x800)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 253
Her team is very different on her route aaaaand she has a fucking Geomancy Xerneas too, thank fuck my Trick Room team managed that, but I'm still gonna have to relearn this whole fight again.
Pretty cool that she has a GMax CorviCHAD too.
>>56098263
Pretty much.
>>
>Not even I knew myself back then
>So I dyed my hair to look like Shadow the Hedgehog and changed my name. Or rather, took upon myself my TRUE name!
>You may call me...Ben
crazy stuff
>>
File: rock specialist.png (35 KB, 1024x768)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
Hardy's more of an orange with some yellow highlights, I wouldn't say he's gold.
Or is that some kind of Australian pun or whatever Hardy's supposed to be
>>
>>56098352
Golden child is (you).
They never elaborate, dunno if he's just saying you're extraordinarily strong or referencing a prophecy.
>>
File: Aim for the stars.gif (296 KB, 1026x800)
296 KB
296 KB GIF
Whiteouts: 255
Having to adapt to this new fight was painful, thankfully I managed, it's more a matter of luck and using my team to their best potential rather than anything else.
>>
File: The Reborn champions.gif (270 KB, 1026x800)
270 KB
270 KB GIF
They got me through every single member of the elite 4 and Lin's teams, had to make adaptions on the fly several during Lin's fight because that was straight up horseshit on several parts, but otherwise still solid, I will forever cherish these lads.
>>
File: Delcatty schizo.gif (222 KB, 1026x800)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
>You get to fight the embodiment of Delcatty schizo in Reborn's dev room
>>
File: file.png (119 KB, 1323x965)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
Whoever decided to put some mons behind these puzzles deserves to be hit with many metal bats
>>
File: I'm sure.gif (203 KB, 1026x800)
203 KB
203 KB GIF
Define "helping".
>>56098501
The Carracosta one is nearly undoable without looking up the image they used for the puzzle because it's so hard to figure out were you're supposed to place the head, the image quality for that one and the Archeops one sucks dick as well.
>>
>>56098352
Hardy is a shiny Geodude.
>>
>>56098376
Pretty sure its just a reference to your strength and the fact that you are somehow able to deal with all the bullshit around. Its the same as when Anna calls you a powerhouse or something like that.
>>
File: Oh, that's good to know.gif (237 KB, 1026x800)
237 KB
237 KB GIF
Ah, that explains why that quest was an outlier of quality in this game, it was written by someone who isn't an utter moron.
>>
File: I have no words.gif (193 KB, 1026x800)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
>>
File: file.png (102 KB, 1411x897)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
I still don't understand why change battles like this one to 6v6s, I know it's easy to win them but some advance the story regardless of you losing or winning and the others is putting experiments out of their misery
>>
File: glass was reinforced.png (35 KB, 1024x768)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>We reinforced the glass using Ariados silk but left one area exposed so we knew where intruders would enter
okay but what if we used a drill
what if I told my good ol' Magcargo to melt a hole through the glass
what if we crashed a hole through the floor of the nearby building
what if we went around and dug around the outside of the compound
what if Alakazam used teleport
what if
>>56098537
Charlottte calls you wrecking ball, and there are several references to the fact that you're pretty much the sole driving force behind everything good that's happened in the past ~whatever the timeframe is between the train exploding and this point in the game
>>
>>56098725
okay did we just forget about the open hatch in the corner of the room which leads to open air
>>
File: Kingdom Hearts brainrot.gif (232 KB, 1026x800)
232 KB
232 KB GIF
>>56098725
It's extremely retarded no matter which way you look at it, how the fuck would they something like this? The elevator shaft's entrance was covered, if people realized the glass couldn't be broken than they'd immediately deduce something was wrong and there's the fact there's an exit in the shed, granted it's hidden but still, so many variables in this section make absolutely no fucking sense.
>>
>>56098734
So what was the point of all that, they could've just done the whole 'elevator falls' thing and make Hardy smack his head or still be hurt from the whole t*rra thing or something
why bother with gas if it doesn't mean anything and doesn't even work on the player
none of this makes sense unless that some character who hasn't been brought up in the past 5 gyms or so like that faggot ace is coming back and is actually helping you or something stupid like that
WE ALREADY DID THAT IN THE SEWAGE FACTORY
>>
>>56098754
would they figure out something like this* fucking typos.
>>
File: frozen solid.png (37 KB, 1024x768)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Why does anybody still work for meteor
It seems like every other factory (why are we always in factories) half the grunts get killed in cartoonish ways and the writing keeps swaying back and forth from 'these are real people oh my God you just killed an actual man with a family' and 'yeah I dunno what they expected trying to resist protag-kun I guess it's natural that they die like hamsters lol'
Because what's Lin going to do if they run, kill them? I'd reckon getting your neck snapped or whatever'd be better than getting frozen into a block of ice or drowning at the bottom of a lake
And the molten glass running through the center of the fagtory, I'm placing an easy bet that someone's going to fall into it or get burnt somehow by it in a totally unnecessary and preventable fashion
>>
>New World Field
>Sleep gimmicks out the ass
>Nothing takes any damage because of PULSE 2
I am already furious again.
Also does Anything Goes affect postgame or for that matter does All Gen affect postgame this time around?
>>
>>56098802
>I should probably get a space heater for her, but eh.
Or it's just a cartoon thing I'm not supposed to think about
>>
Whiteouts: 257
I am taking a break, I forgot how genuinely awful a lot of the postgame fights are.
>>
>>56098383
>>56098437
GG
>>56098555
Fucking kek, I am not surprised at all
Really would love to see writing credits and see who was approximately responsible for what
I imagine Cass would be in charge of everything absolutely fucking terrible, Ame in charge of everything middlingly terrible and everyone else mediocre to actually halfway good
>>56098802
Reborn is a VERY serious game chuddy. Totally no major tonal train pileups where you have to deal with le serious scary villains who kill themselves or others on screen and the slapstick tumblr humor, often at the same time
>>56098813
Pretty sure it does not
Cresselia's only PULSE2 mon is the ace Cresselia itself, also. The anomaly legendaries usually only have the ace be PULSE2 (until late postgame), the Umbrals have everything PULSE2
>>
>>56098872
Thanks bro.
Kek, I fully expect that to be the case, I would listen to the dev dialogue a bit more but having to put up with C*ss' shittery made me actually cringe in disgust.
Yeah I found it odd some of the Cresselia gauntlet mons were just eating things as powerful as Draco Meteors which are doubled in power on New World like it was fucking nothing.
>>
>forgot to save before walking into the doom room
whoops
also
>click ground move
>changes my target from who I targeted last time into the flying bug
the only reason I lost for real
>>
>>56098981
Speaking of Cass, one of her Pavillion team is New World field with 3 legendaries. More or less guaranteed to fuck you over.
Also it says the fields are random but with the bosses you get every 5 battles that's just not the case and they're preset with appropriate items and move sets which pretty much ruins it for me because if you play with random fields you get fucked over and if you play without the AI gets put at a disadvantage.
>>
>>56098437
gg
>>
>Lin's hydreigon is shiny in 19.5
kino
>>56098383
>>56098437
gg
>>56098530
>i try to torpedo whatever games i can get my hands on
>>56098620
No, you HAVE to fight the 6v6 pulses because...you just have to, okay
>>56098813
All that's "changed" from vanilla is the extra npc that gives extra quests for gen 8-9 legendaries iirc
>>56099012
Desu the retarded seeds should've just been one universal seed instead of being arbitrarily separated into 4 items
>>
>>56099168
Considering Lin has a pet Arceus, isnt getting a shiny mon as easy as using action replay?
>>
>>56099168
>>i try to torpedo whatever games i can get my hands on
Is Cass working on Starlight Divide? I know she's in Rejuv and Deso. Maybe the strat is to spread her attention across several games because she can't ruin all of their stories at once. S-surely that's impossible r-right?
>>
>>56099194
If the increased shiny rate is due to Arceus maybe mons spawned in by Arceus would have an even higher shiny rate.
Speaking of Godpower increasing shiny rate, maybe Melia's desire for shiny pokemon means she's constantly passively using the Archetype and that's what gave her Genesis Syndrome.
>>
glimmora outspeeding mega zard was funny. this field isn't so bad when you aren't facing a dragon speed haxorus. 4 attempts
>>
Melia, arent you working with 2 gods right now?
>>
>>56099271
Haha, about that, we HAD one.
>>
>>56099271
'le based atheist who exists in a world that very obviously has god/gods in it, yet for whatever reason isn't regarded as a massive retard' might be in the running for one of the worst tropes ever desu
>>
Valerie and Adam are just that unimportant huh
>>
That's actually kinda cool to make an option seeing as I do remember what's behind it, iirc this is the point where time travel comes into the story
>>
>>56099313
They didnt recognize "Time Gear" but I know enough to not consider it cheating to reguess, that aside pretty cool to make this a thing regardless of how much it matters
Also there wasnt even enough space to say "Forest of Time" so I just put in Forest
>>
Oh, it's not a time gear anymore? I could've sworn it just straight up was a time gear in v6
Though I guess im not quite as confident in that as I was with amber stealing the charizard, I definitely saw this crystal when I played v8
>>
How convienent that all the immediate trainers in the past are at my level
>>
I look fucking horrible what the hell is this? Im a knockoff N now?
>>
It got worse looking at the card, thank god this isnt truly forced anymore beyond seeing it once. This is worse than the default design I had
Ignore my playtime I idle way too often
>>
>>56099501
Aren't you supposed to change outfit to fit in?
>>
>>56099526
Not anymore, at least they arent mentioning it. You have to change for at least 5 seconds for the game to actually progress but you can switch back right after and the game even acknowledges it
I do remember that being the reason you change at all though, I figured that would stay but if you had a Legacy outfit they'd make some kind of remark like
>Melia: "You guys should change into clothes from this time so you don't look suspicious"
>Venam: "What about Player, I've never seen anyone wear clothes as ancient as his"
>Melia: "That's... not how I'd say it but I guess he'll be fine?"
>>
How's the allgen mod for Reborn been treating you guys? I'm tempted to try it but it depends how soon I can catch get Ceruledge/Armarogue
>>
Oh god does he still exist purely be part of the lesbian love triangle after all the rewrites
>>
Wellll, I mean...
>>
>>56099168
Based, shiny Hydreigon is pure edgekino.
Thanks bro.
Kek.
Really? That's it? I was expecting fights to get at least somewhat changed.
>>56099271
This is somehow dumber than Empire's brand of atheism, that's genuinely impressive.
>>56099501
Gods above, why did they do this to Aevis? His base design got ruined, his past clothing design got turned into this abomination and later when he gets a new outfit it's complete shit too, at least the legacy sprite still exists.
>>56099561
The modder is a mega faggot and made Charcadet available as far as Titania for no good reason, the availability otherwise is still a very mixed bag.
>>
heh
>>
File: Go to sleep.gif (221 KB, 1026x800)
221 KB
221 KB GIF
Your boosts cannot save you, go to sleep little Cresselia.
>>
File: trainer005_1.png (4 KB, 180x180)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>56099501
Yeah...Most of the MCs past outfits got fucked kek
Aevia and Aero got out the best in that regard imo Aevia's is probably the only one I'd call an upgrade though
>>56099526
No chuddie, everybody needs obnoxious hair dye now
>>
>>56099830
>everybody needs obnoxious hair dye now
Except venam apparently, Adam losing his was an upgrade but Venam just looks weird with regular brown hair. I hate that afaik its a permanent change too even when they return to the present
>>
>primarina lived a boomburst from 40% at 1 hp
literally and blatantly rigged
itemfagging for the next fight, we snortin revives tonite
>>
File: Why though 3.gif (267 KB, 1026x800)
267 KB
267 KB GIF
Why are my fox witch and CorviCHAD banned from the pavilion? Look I know she has a burglary streak, but you can trust 'er.
>>56099846
Venam goes back to the purple hair later sorta, but that's during the snoozefest of a hallway simulator that is the Karma Files.
>>
>>56099902
actually no itemfagging needed?
all my pokemon were revived
is this supposed to happen?
>>
>>56099905
Karma Files is definitely beyond my time, so back when I played it was permanent. How many badges in is that section?
>>
get these fucking dark types (or as I like to call them, DARKIES) OUT OF MY GODDAMN FACE
>>
>>56099928
Kek, none, because Jan is delaying the last 3 badges until the end of the time for no good reason besides dragging Rejuvenation out for as long as humanly possible to make patreon bucks for as long as he can a la yanderedev.
Karma Files is after chapter 15, which is when you already have 15 of 'em.
>>
>Goes try battle factory
>Every single of the Pokemon you get has either mediocre or downright terrible sets
>Opponents get perfect sets for their mons
I am reminded of Ashen Frost in the worst ways possible, thankfully it's mildly less shitty here.
>>
Now I just wanna play shadow the hedgehog
>>56099973
>dragging Rejuvenation out for as long as humanly possible to make patreon bucks for as long as he can a la yanderedev
That explains why its still not finished after over a decade now. Maybe even why he "forgot" to write in the snag machine being fixed, more problems means more rewrites and more dev time. At the bare minimum this is more playable than yansim so, could be worse I guess
>>
>My Charizard misses misses Heat Wave on the two opposing Pokemon
>Enemy Pangoro gets a crit Bullet Punch on my Aerodactyl on the first turn
>Sends in Gyarados on the second turn and manages to KO the enemy Togedemaru with an Earthquake
>Sends out Toxapex and uses Baneful Bunker
>Earthquake does a chunky bit of damage
>Machamp proceeds to land 4 crits in a roll and costs me my winstreak
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH..........it's always like this, every single time, it never changes, it's as if fate has decided my existence needs to be a bad joke at my expense.
>>
I'm just noticing now that Shelly named her Leavanny after me
>>
>>56100009
Who would be the Shadow to Melia's Maria? Xetta weirdly fits but the MC is her personal wagie, heck she's even dying from a terminal illness too.
>Could be worse
Don't jinx it, it can always get so much worse with Rejuvenation.
>>
>>56099905
From what I remember mega stones and z crystals are banned items so it might be those
>>
That's hmmmm......meh? I get what they were going for in concept but the execution sucks, hopefully the Galarian variant has a better look to it since I'm planning to use that.
>>
What a fucking cunt
I didnt actually go play shadow btw I got up to get food
>>
>outrage hits the wrong target
rigged
rigged rigged rigged all of this is RIGGED
>>
File: Fag agenda.gif (270 KB, 1026x800)
270 KB
270 KB GIF
I wish I could just say it's based on an aurora and be done with it but Reborn is too pozzed for that.
>>56100216
Outrage always hits a target at random anon.
>>
Got back from winning a box at my yugioh locals. I hope all of you have had a good day as well.
>>56098437
GG and nice team. I'm glad you got some good milage out of Iron Thorns and it's nice that New World giganerfs the most common attacks on his x4 weakness.
>>56099168
I'm amazed the shiny Hydreigon wasn't always part of the plan.
>>56100224
Luv the shiny, 'ate the gay. Simple as.
Don't worry, it's at least tasteful unlike the Keldeo shiny.
>>
That doesnt make sense though, I wasnt here when she died
>>
It's the fucking indian elephants all over again god dammit
>>
>>56100224
yeah but it always hits the one I want
this time it didn't
>>
it's called we do a little itemfagging
glass gauntlet defeated
Total Whiteouts: 55 (+4, one from walking into the room without realizing it was a fight)
>>
Oh, so you CAN let me fight things 2 on 1, you just CHOOSE not to for bosses. Great.
>image limit max
curse you fort knox...
>>
Image limit, anyone wants to bake?
>>56100228
Based, what deck did you run?
Thanks bro, yeah surprisingly Iron Thorns did pretty solid, destroyed Edgevoir under Trick Room, managed to always eat a super boosted Draco Meteor to weaken Primal Dialga, surprisingly Supercell Slam and Stone Edge only missed twice on my end.
>The Keldeo shiny
I still remember that shiny solely because some schizo posted some weird shit about bronies after the section with Keldeo on it, it's really bad.
>>56100265
Understandable.
>>
THE NEW WORLD BREAD
>>56100390
BEHOLD IT'S ENDLESS POTENTIAL
>>56100390
THE LOAF OF NEW BEGINNINGS
>>56100390

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.