[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download_6_15.jpg (6 KB, 197x256)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I got to Master Ball rank in SV ranked matches I hadd never saw a single one. I played both singles and doubles.

What are the odds of that?
What are the odds of never running into a single Normal Tera Dragonite?
>>
>>56096286
Btw the rank was attained within a few weeks of the game release.
>>
>>56096286
It was a lot more common in regulation F (until may) and earlier, to abuse extremespeed. In doubles alongside Chien-Pao for extra damage.

Some people have replaced dnite with rayquaza but I'm not fully convinced as it spends a restricted slot.
>>
>>56096304
Regulation F.....what was that one?

It was around the time I dropped the game. I recall dropping it late May or early June due to getting bored of it and other games coming out.
>>
>lost dual wingbeat
Dragonite is going to be so ass in gen 10
>>
>>56096286
Fun fact, Kieran's Dragonite has Tera Normal, but there's no way of making him use it since he only Terastalizes Hydrapple.
>>
>>56098076
its okay anon they'll cut dragonite from next gen's dex so you won't have to find out how shitty it is
>>
>>56098305
would he tera dragonite if you forced hydrapple out and KO'd it on the same turn with like sleep talk whirlwind into icicle crash or some shit? or is he actually hardcoded to not tera a pokemon unless it's hydrapple?
>>
>>56098706
Good question, I have no idea.
>>
>>56098305
Source?

I've seen nothing about that and I regularly speak with dataminers and frequently check various info sites like Serebii and Bulbapedia.
>>
>>56098706
No, he would not.
None of the trainers in this game will tera something else.
>>
>>56099458
I added it to Bulbapedia, surprisingly the moderators didn't ask for a source
>>
>>56098645
>>
File: GCCCHGTbkAA2YSr.png (1021 KB, 1280x720)
1021 KB
1021 KB PNG
>>56099458
You can check his Pokémon when you team up with him against Terapagos in the DLC finale.
>>56099480
Lying cunt.
>>
>>56099504
How am I lying?
I literally am a Bulbapedia editor
>>
>>56099668
You made it sound like you just made it up.
>>
>>56099504
By the looks of it, you can only check the Pokémon he has out. When I fought Terapagos, none of his Pokémon fainted so I could only check Hydrapple.
>>
>>56099674
I guess it kinda does.
I'm not really that good at convincing people. Probably should have taken screenshots of me editing the page but I never thought it'd be needed.
>>
>>56099714
It's ok, I just thought you were trolling, I misunderstood.
>>
>>56098076
>retard thinks Dragonite from KANTOOOOOOOOOOOO isn't going to get another buff to make up for losing dual wing beat
>>56098645
>retards thinks Dragonite from KANTOOOOOOOOOO is getting Dexcut

you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>56096286
No shit, you are playing reg g, you are like five metas late.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.