[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: DPP-Cover.png (331 KB, 500x417)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
I have a copy of Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. On Diamond I will pick Turtwig, on Pearl I will pick Chimchar and on Platinum I will pick Piplup.

For now though, I only want to focus on creating strong teams for each game, then once I've beaten the champion, then I go on a quest to all 210 pokemon.

So without type overlapping and only using the pokemon that can be found in each specific game, what should my three teams be?

Remember, Torterra for Diamond, Infernape for Pearl and Empoleon for Platinum. And only gen 4 pokemon for the team too.
>>
I think you'd have more fun without all these weird restrictions.
>>
i'm not your fucking handler, figure out your own autism
>>
>>56098087
Torterra, Munchlax, Vespiquen, Spiritomb, Ambipom, Porygon Z

Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Floatzel, Lucario, Garchomp

Empoleon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Finneon, Roserade, Pachirisu
>>
>>56098112
Munchlax isn't fully evolved and you cannot get Porygon Z in Diamond.

Infernape and Lucario are both fighting types.

Empoleon and Finneon are both water types and Roserade and Leafeon are both grass types.
>>
File: 1695371840827439.jpg (100 KB, 667x500)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>56098087
diamond
torterra, honchkrow, skuntank, lumineon, lucario, rampardos
pearl
infernape, staraptor, luxray, mismagius, garchomp, floatzel
pt
empoleon, togekiss, gallade, magmortar, magnezone, leafeon
>>
>>56098163
oops, empoleon and magnezone are both steel
trade it with froslass and weavile
>>
>>56098163
Thank you but also Honchkrow and Skuntank are both dark types.
>>
>>56098192
yeah i just caught that
use luxray instead
weavile in pearl
froslass in platinum
>>
>>56098134
Finish one of the games first and the just use the Evo items in the next segments when the time comes you mong, otherwise you'll probably burn out early
>>
so what teams are you using OP?
>>
>>56098087
>diamond
Torterra, Honchkrow, Rampardos, Toxicroak, Floatzel, Bronzong
>pearl
Infernape, Mismagius, Purugly, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Lumineon. If you really need a flier then replace Purugly with Staraptor.
>platinum
Empoleon, Mamoswine, Togekiss, Rotom, Magmortar, Gallade
>>
You can do a National Pokédex challenge too. With just one cartridge and no trading, events, or backwards compatibility, you can get 358/493 Pokémon.
You'd be missing
>Unselected starters - 6
>Most trade evolutions (Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Gengar, Politoed, Slowking, Scizor, Kingdra, Porygon2, Huntail, Gorebyss, Rhyperior, Electivire, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir) - 16
>Previous starters - 27
>Previous Legendaries/Mythicals - 21
>Gen IV Mythicals (Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus) - 5
>Other Pal Park-related Pokémon (Tangela/Tangrowth, Tropius, and Regigigas) - 4
>Dual-slot mode (Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill, Ekans/Arbok, Sandshrew/Sandslash, Vulpix/Ninetales, Growlithe/Arcanine, Elekid/Electabuzz, Magby/Magmar, Teddiursa/Ursaring, Pineco/Forretress, Gligar/Gliscor, Shuckle, Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry, Sableye, Mawile, Zangoose, Seviper, Solrock, Lunatone) - 37
>Diamond version-exclusives (Seel/Dewgong, Scyther, Murkrow/Honchkrow, Poochyena/Mightyena, Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar, Aron/Lairon/Aggron, Kecleon, Cranidos/Rampardos, Stunky/Skuntank, Dialga) - 19
OR
>Pearl version-exclusives (Slowpoke/Slowking, Pinsir, Houndour/Houndoom, Stantler, Spheal/Sealeo/Walrein, Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence, Shieldon/Bastiodon, Misdreavus/Mismagius, Glameow/Purugly, Palkia) - 19

But if you can trade and do the DNS exploit for events, that will get you up to 402, and being able to do dual-slot mode will get you to 441 without Pal Park. But if you can't do dual-slot mode but add Platinum, that brings you up to 420 (Tangela/Tangrowth, Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire, Magby/Magmar/Magmortar, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Gligar/Gliscor, Tropius, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Regigigas).
>>
File: 1711934140090540.png (274 KB, 873x749)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>56098087
https://discord.gg/Qw249h48
>>
>>56098584
kys
>>
>>56098163
J

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.