[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What im I in for?
>>
Ultra Kino
>>
>>56098167
the most challenging game in the series with good boss design
>>
Extremely inane and embarrassing juvenile cutscenes, I don't know what they were thinking
>>
>>56098167
20 hours of tedious bullshig interspersed with 20 minutes of gameplay
>>
>>56098167
a super boring game
mashing a thru gay text
gay surfing
gay rotom molestation
gay ride pokemom outfits
gay blonde bitch with purple fartcloud
turning gay dogs left and right
>>
>>56098167
Ultra Sex
>>
>>56098167
There's little to no difference in the first 2.5 islands in this game from its predecessor. If they added a "skip cutscene" option it would be a top tier pokemon game.
>>
>>56098234
with Solgaleo
>>
>Neat little sidequests
>Decently challenging battles, but nothing too extreme until the end of the game
>Some of the worst madatory cutscenes in Pokemon
That's USUM for you, held back by being based on SM
>>
>>56098167
An honestly enjoyable experience. It suffers somewhat for sun and moon but overall is an upgraded experience. It's difficult and you will most likely lose a couple boss battles while playing which actually created strategy.
Characters and full of life, maybe somewhat childish but not nearly as boring as some switch games companions.
The regional dex is also amazing and you will quickly find a unique team to play with.

If SM never existed and they just released USUM as the original gen7 experience I believe more people would love the generation.
>>
>>56098167
Spoiler: everyone who is talking about "difficulty" means they somehow didn't think about using a status move to win a 6v1 just because the mon in question used a stat boost. While not mentioning their high levels from party-wide EXP share and possibly affection bullshit crits/endures
>>
>>56098167
Dullness and railroading
>>
>>56098577
The fact that you have to think about using status moves at all makes it the most difficult game by default
>>
>>56098598
Are you for real.
Who the fuck uses 4 attacking moves on everything, not even a stat boost?
>>
>>56098633
Kids
>>
A completely broken story that acts like it's way more than it is and becomes insufferable as a result, but probably the highest difficulty of any Pokemon game ever.
Have fun, anon!
>>
>>56098577
Well they also have increased EVs and decent movepools too, and tend to be way higher level than you are at that stage.
Also, stat boosts didn't help me, and I use them regularly to begin with. Alolan Marowak was nearly unbeatable for me, even with Topsy Turvy and several stat boosting moves.
>>
>>56098778
Kids are unlikely to play with any limitation, which means they are using EXP share, items, switch mode and reviving/healing their mons. Affection bonuses also likely.

>>56098799
I know about the stats but you are the one who gets a full team and z moves.
>>
>>56098234
Yes sex, something you will never experience
>>
>>56098224
What if I'm gay? Will i enjoy it then?
>>
>>56098799
>Alolan Marowak was nearly unbeatable for me, even with Topsy Turvy and several stat boosting moves.
i think you are just bad at the game
>>
>>56098835
You needs HIV to enjoy Alola
>>
>>56098167
Sun and Moon but you meet some alien cops like twice and then fight Necrozma
>>
>>56098588
he's not playing gen 5
>>
>>56098837
I think I was 15 levels underleveled at that point to be honest with you. Araquanid and Mimikyu gave me similar problems, but Ultra Necrozma was really fucking easy for me.

>>56098826
I think I didn't use Z-moves much. I don't recall why, but it was probably just because I like berries more.
>>
>>56098933
you're right, he isn't
>>
>>56098943
Z moves are cool, really the only gimmick I liked because it boils down to every mon being able to either fire off a nuke or take advantage of certain effects from status moves.
>>
>>56098878
>sm(which are already shit) but worse
>>
>>56099073
SM wasn't shit it had good ideas but overall had bad execution after Pokemon GO it seems they gave up and the games we got after were objectively bad
>>
>>56098837
>i think you are just bad at the game
and USUM is more challenging than every other pokemon game

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.