[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does she cause so many anons to seethe?
>>
>>56098562
It actually looks like a pokemon instead of overdesigned garbage like haxorus or garchomp so it makes zoomers seethe
>>
>>56098562
She’s ugly and bald
>>
;_; MAMA DINOSAUR
>>
>>56098562
I don’t know bruh, it’s been 3 years since I saw a new pokemon
>>
>>56098562
Great design, it's mostly zoomies that need their fix of overdesigned eye overloading that do the seething, and every year that passes invites more and more because they grow up enough to be able to post
>>
>>56098562
It looks AI generated which is crazy because SV began development in 2020 which is well before the AI boom began
>No, it’s just not “overdesigned”
Look at its hands. Bigger different colored claws on the wrists over smaller claws on the main hand looks totally incoherent. Retarded eye color and scale design as well.
>>
>>56098562
It looks lame and gay.
A real embarassment of a Godzilla mon.
>>
>>56098651
It's telling how you can't name one good thing about the design.
>>
File: 110819077_p0.jpg (2.23 MB, 2039x2597)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>
>>56098562
Because it’s not a fotm mememon like goldengo or a boring cartoon animal like tyrantrum. It’s the first time since gen 6 that they succeed making a Pokémon feel like a real pokemon
>>
>>56098704
> It looks AI generated
but enough about haxotus
>>
>>56098704
You are incredibly stupid and the worst part is you think you have an idea of what you're talking about. They're not claws.
>>56098740
??? Nobody asked me to at that moment. Learn how to use phrases instead of stringing words together that make you look like a bad AI post that can't properly understand the prompt.
>>
>>56099607
Anything before 2020 will never qualify being AI generated. Seethe harder
>>
updoodle
>>
>>56098562
>yawntroon worships this fugly shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.