[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 490.png (98 KB, 311x269)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
The Legends series should not be considered mainline games if they don't have local/online multiplayer battles.
>>
>>56099140
I think they are trying to have two streams of games, one for the single player audience, and one for the multiplayer. in any series that tries to have both aspects, the competitive playerbase inevitably becomes more vocal and the games start to cater to them at the expense of the single player experience. so I think it's a good idea to just split them up. in fact, I would go as far as to say that GF should just turn the "main" series into a Smogon-like battle simulator that is constantly updated and cut all story and world content, leaving that for Legends games. but they never would because then they wouldn't be able to sell a new game to competitive players every year.
>>
>>56099140
They're not considered mainline games so this hypothetical is irrelevant.
>>
That's your personal arbitrary requirement.
>>
>>56099140
Your opinion doesn't matter
stop posting
>>
Write Game Freak a letter about it.
>>
File: investigation crew.png (50 KB, 382x396)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
competitive doesn't sell
I agree there should be a multiplayer/online component thobeit
>>
>>56099140
fact. Placucks will never accept it tho due to their unfounded superiority complex

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.