[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7580.jpg (83 KB, 640x360)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Give me any kinda discussion for Legends ZA please. Even if its fake ass leaks or lore discussion. I wanna know what people are looking forward to for this game.
>>
>>56099678
Chesnaught o algo
>>
File: Bloodman..png (503 KB, 1280x720)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>56099678
>>
>>56099678
There’s nothing to talk about because nobody ever asked for this game
>xyfags wanted a proper z game, not an experimental tittle with half the content and a quarter the amount of mons
>normal fans wanted a real Pokémon experience rather than a borderline spinoff
>the 5 plafags wanted more of the same wild shit they got in pla, not being trapped in a single town for an entire game
the sad truth is that nobody cares about it
>>
We need some informatiom before talking about it. What we know about:

>Takes place in Lumiose
>There's Pokémon roaming around the city
>Trainer battles exist
>Mega Evolution is coming back

That's basically it
>>
>>56099678
>I wanna know what people are looking forward to for this game.
Chracters I wanna fuck. I hope the MCs are at least hot as they were in XY. They've been the most fuckable MCs so far.
>>
>>56099678
I am looking forward to new content to tide me over till the next generation. Maybe some new pokemon and discussion because as it stands now we've got nothing new to talk about.

I am curious about the game and what they will do with it to see what might be cool to bring into future pokemon games.
>>
>>56099710
I don't think nobody cares about it. I think there's nothing to fucking talk about. There's a trailer. That's it.
Do you know what's going to be there? Do you know anything about it other than the name and setting? So what can you really talk about other than theories.
>>
>>56099710
>xyfags wanted a proper z game, not an experimental tittle with half the content and a quarter the amount of mons
From what I’ve seen, a lot of xyfags actually think that’s what plza is going to be.
>>
>>56101236
Probably, but again I think we need to actually see some sort of content or gameplay. Other than the mega symbol we got fucking nothing. For all we know it's a pokemon shuffle remake.
I hate when people expect you to get excited over trailers like this.
>>
It takes place between 1890-1940, I am 100% sure of it
>>
>>56099710
>xyfags wanted the same game they already have but resold to them!!
Nice cope, but no.
>>
>>56099678
it will be shit, just like plASS
especially now that we know it is contained within a single city
>>
>>56101354
Being contained to a single city could be good or bad.
That's like saying a games bad because it's restricted to a single island.

We don't know how big the city is going to be, how big each district is going to be, etc etc.
As far as we know right now, each district could be massive, or vertically stacked.
Right now we have fucking nothing to go off of.
>>
>>56099678
It will be set in the past and the future simultaneously
>>
>>56099678
I want Emmet to be in the game
>>
>>56101520
Imagine a characterization of every district like zootopia, it could totally work if they do it right. Also fanon idea, but that would totally justify the game being set in the future. As of now, Lumiose seems more centered around human activities than pokemons.
>>
>>56103300
>bro just turn the city into a nonsensical zoo/amusement park devoid of all the charm of the og lumiose city
sound like a dogshit game.
>>
>>56103318
You're one of those schizos that claim bw is an amusement park right?
>>
File: @boyoent.jpg (148 KB, 936x1042)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>56103275
THIS

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE GAMEFREAK
>>
>>56099678
Hoping it is not laggy like SV and has graphics like LGPE. Mega Tyrantrum and Mega Chesnaught are on my wants list
>>
>>56099710
> nobody cares about a game that hasn't even start its divulgation fase
No way!
>>
>>56099678
I want Mega Meganium. He’s been shafted for far too long.
>>
heres what i know
>dex is ~200
>central kalos dex + all other existing mega recipients + a handful of ‘lumiosian’ forms
>some of those include dark/steel type nicket and grass/poison fomantis
>all of the new mega evolutions are called z-a in the same way that charizard and mewtwo have x and y variants
>14 z-a megas, 8 are boss battles and 6 are special
>the special ones are chesnaught, delphox, greninja, xerneas, yveltal, and mewtwo
>the boss battles are the kanto starters, scolipede, pangoro, meowstic, crobat, and haxorus
>player resembles eternal floette, who summons them from the ~1920s past into the unspecified techno future
>dr. saff (don’t know english name) is a scatterbrained young woman resembling jacq, who gives the player a kalos starter if they agree to document the different pokemon habitats in the new integrated lumiose city
>instead of filling out the pokedex, you’re filling out the city map with pokemon habitat information, gaining access to more buildings and areas the more and more you document stuff
>early on, an injured zygarde cell crashes in your path, and joins you as you nurse it to health
>business owners and city folk may task you with side quests reminiscent to legends arceus’ core mission system for special rewards
>abilities are back, except they’re all brand new and can be swapped among any pokemon
>abilities are on flash drives called am’s, these are the main side quest rewards
>mart can be accessed from the pause screen, while nurse machines can be summoned like camps
>all of this ties into the technological advances of quasar, who tap into a mysterious proprietary energy source that fuels the city
>this is what floette is guiding you to investigate
>the more you investigate, the more you’re targeted by feral z-a megas, fueled by the same strange energy
>this energy is from the “a” legendary, azyxyza, a photonegative amalgamation of the kalos legends created by the fallout of the ultimate weapon, awakened by quasar
>>
>>56103751
left off the types of the megas:
>kalos starters retain their same types
>mewtwo, xerneas, and yveltal gain dragon type, the latter losing its flying
>blastoise is water/steel
>charizard is fire/fighting
>venusaur is grass/fairy
>scolipede retains its typing
>pangoro retains its typing
>meowstic gains electric type
>crobat gains ice type, loses its flying
>haxorus gains fighting type
i don’t know when anything is being announced, the only thing about release i know is that it won’t be before the first half of 2025, and no further posts on here will be me. thanks.
>>
I think the starters will be Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie. They will get megas and so will Xerneas and Yveltal, because it was their power that caused Mega Evolution to occur.
>>
>>56101346
I'm 100% sure it'll be more modern. Just makes more sense based on preexisting Kalos lore and how the city looked in the trailer.
>>
>>56103275
Imagine him looking for his brother in Kalos.
>>
File: IMG_40A769EB2320-1.jpg (487 KB, 1740x1249)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
Any evolutions you guys want?
I may draw some. May not. Been way too busy but if I have time and the thread’s still up tonight i’ll do some fan-evos or other shit
Tried to find a fan evo example but found this instead, buried in my gallery
>>
File: IMG_797DD7B319CC-1.jpg (826 KB, 1564x1493)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>56104253
This isn’t really it, but here’s another example
Trying to find this Magcargo evo I made a bit ago
>>
the climax of the game will be a kaiju battle with 100% zygarde
>>
What kind of environments would you like to see be utilized? Lumiose Catacombs seems to be a popular one and I can see traversing in a dark environment lit up by Ghost type Pokemon to be something interesting. Lumiose also has a lot of indoor environments like its museum and hotels that can serve as some good setpieces for mission scenarios.

>>56104253
I think a Kecleon evolution could be a fun way to explore either adaptions to a city environment or a way to focus on the Beauty / Fashion aspects of Kalos with its vibrant colours.
>>
ATB Combat!
>>
>>56099678
This video has a pretty interesting take on legends if you haven't seen it. I think he's right
https://youtu.be/sgn3XI0B4ws
>>
>>56104253
here's an idea: a tropius evo who goes full spec titanosaur with a fruity beard as a reference to the throat sacs irl sauropods may have had
>>
>>56103275
>>56103645
>>56103787
Emmet will be in the game 100%.
Gen4 Legends has Ingo who came from the future (Pokémon Black represents future).
Gen6 Legends has Emmet who came from the past (Pokémon White represents past). Z-A will be set in the future.
Gen5 Legends (present), set to release in 2028, will have the brothers reunite after years of loneliness, trauma, longing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.