[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: za.jpg (98 KB, 1600x800)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
https://pastebin.com/d8Q06dha
>>
>Paradox mentioned

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>56099757
Why are you idiots wasting your time making a leak that you know is fake? Putting it on Pastebin doesn't make it any more credible
>>
Did mummy not give you enough love anon? Did daddy not give you enough attention?
Save the "creative" writing exercises for September when you go back to school.
>>
Easiest way to filter out all these retarded fake leaks is to check if they mention the game taking place in the past or a different set of starters other than the XY ones. If it mentions either then you know it’s fake.
>>
>>56099757
>"snorlaxes mega stone will be given out to people who buy the bundle"
>bundle

please god let this be real the fall out will be Hilarious
>>
File: 1527737605768.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>The male protagonist is shown flying on Charizard and smashing rocks with Graveler, while the female protagonist is shown surfing a Lapras and flying on the back of a new evolution of Fearow.
>>
>>56099757
Fake and Gay
>>
>>56099757
>https://pastebin.com/d8Q06dha
>Chikorita, Litten and Sobble
Finally a starter trio to surpass Gen 5 shitters as the worst trio ever created.
>>
>>56099814
>pla took place in the past
>plaza will probably take place in the past
>n-no it won’t because reasons
>>
>>56099757
Hey if you're gonna spam the board with fake leaks, don't write an entirely new premise and then keep one of the starters the exact same. Retarded faggot
>>
>>56099757
Too much hopeful and disappointing shit. I call fake and an okay fanfic at best.
>The starters are shown interacting playfully with the professor
This one has to be real, they show that and all the other early cutscenes nonstop. I'm getting sick and tired of these starter cutscenes.
>>56099776
FPBP
>>56099826
Not the first time Snorlax was an early purchase bonus with its gimmick item event only for that game.
>>
>>56101255
>pla took place in the past
zero relevance

>plaza will probably take place in the past
literally nothing about the game’s marketing implies it takes place in the past
>>
>>56101500
What marketing? They've only put out a teaser trailer
>>
>>56099757
I'm sure this will be showcased on some YouTube channel
>>
>>56101518
>They've only put out a teaser trailer
and literally nothing in the trailer implies it takes place in the past
>>
>>56101527
The old film projector they showed in the beginning plus the "classified" file with the redacted lines gives off a cold war vibe. But there has been zero marketing for this game. Hopefully we'll get something by August
>>
File: 1689549486918843.gif (429 KB, 220x220)
429 KB
429 KB GIF
>>56099757
If this is true, then PLZA is Pokemon's answer to Your Name/Kimi no Na wa by Makoto Shinkai kek. And I already told you guys that PLZA take place in both past and future Lumiose City through time-travelling right? Its good to be able to predict things correctly for three times straight (PLA/SV/ and now PLZA). Just proof that GF is creatively bankrupt
>>
>>56100136
But enough about Gen 8’s starters
>>
>See the starter
Ok 100% fake because the starter will are Snivy, Torchic and Piplup (hint Indigo Disk trailer with all starters, Snivy Torchic and Piplup are see with PLA Starter.)
>See the date
Idiot, it's impossible to PLZA are launch after Mid-2025 because it's commercial suicidal, PLZA will launch beetween January and June 2025.
>>
>>56100136
This kek
>>
>>56101808
>it will be commercial suicide
Remember Scarlet Violet?
>>
>>56101527
>>56101560
Don't forget the city blueprints falling back into plans on old-style unbleached paper too.
>>56101808
No, it won't because they didn't TELL you retarded bastards it was coming early 2025, like they told the WORLD Legends; Arceus was an early '22 release. I might add, they're not shitting out Gen 10 until 2026 - I don't give a fuck if (You) can't last two more years before a new Gen, Game Freak sure as shit aren't fluffing their BIGGEST marketing opportunity yet, by tying Gen 10 to the 30th anniversary. Which leaves L: Z-A as next year's november release, this year as a gap year and '26 as the lead-in to that new Gen.
>>
>>56101856
Damn, you brainless asshole, GF is a license that has to make money and they can't make money if the fans leave and then the next game planned (there are no others planned, neither remake nor spin -off) it's PLZA and you really believe that they would release it more than 20 months after announcement without ANY other games to calm the fans, it's just literally impossible and commercial suicide.... Damn everyone deserts SV and you believe that the fan will wait without playing until PLZA, but you dream the fan will go to the opposing licenses (we already see it with Palword.)
So November 2025 = 10000000000000% impossible
>>
>>56101986
NAh, they could afford to skip 2015, they absolutely can afford to skip '24 and release in '25.
But don't take MY word for it, they said it themselves, if you weren't so horribly ESL, you'd understand that innately.
>>
File: 1648249360473.webm (1.55 MB, 492x386)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB WEBM
>>56099757
>Kalos historically had this great war in medieval times that ended with firing of the superweapon we seen in the mainline games
>"legends" game goes only so far in the past to the use of rotary phones
Let me reiterate
>have region with this cool as fuck historical event everyone would be thrilled to see through
>make the game set in the past of said region about something completely different
This level of incompetence is the one thing that makes this "leak" seem slightly legit

Unless we go the route of "medieval" being just a couple of generations ago due to japs having skewed time perception, since their medieval/feudal period ended just 150 years ago
>>
>>56102017
They set a hard-date on the creation of pokéball tech with L: A, Laventon states they're a recent invention (L: A takes place around the 1920's, "recent" in that context means no earlier than 1900 and likely closer to the events of the game than farther from). The lore of the region from 3k years in the past WILL be irrelevant, due to the fact they've established when people started to catch the creatures in balls to study, bond and travel with and the core concept of the series is catching creatures in balls to bond, grow and battle with.
>>
>>56101998
Your image does not prove that it is for November 2025 because the sentence would have been "Worldwide release in late 2025"
So November = Death
Later = Mid-2025
>>
>>56102058
It does actually, they didn't launch in mainland china on Arceus' worldwide release, it launched slightly later. Them adding "simultaneously" implies it'll be day-one worldwide, all territories, because they haven't used "simultaneously", despite touting "Worldwide" launch months since XY in 2013.
You'll last 19 months without a pogeymans game son. It's not a critical function for a human's survival.
>>
>>56099757
>Mega Flygon
I love Flygon but that gives away the whole thing.
Now post our Mega Flygon and go away
>>
File: 1637230657753.webm (1.01 MB, 1280x720)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
>>56102017
I want to be that Swinub
>>
>>56102037
Was it really 3000 years?
Anyway fair, but I do think that pre-pokeball world is much more inetresting than current formula of
>catch mon
>let it rot in the PC for all eternity
Just imagine exploring the world with your partner pokemon and actually befriending it instead of enslaving it and putting it in forever-orb
If there has to be a "catching" mechanic then make it work like in the Ranger games, where you "borrow" a mon. Off the top of my head that could be done using your partner to convince native mon to do you a favor, which would accentuate how important friendship and co-dependency between you two are.
And if there Absolutely has to be some pokeball stand-in, then there's this orb/gem (i don't remember rn) from the lucario movie. And if all fails let's not forget, that GF/TPC can just retcon anything they want, as they are known to do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.